Endevor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turbo-charged
The ship that I,..uh,.. snuck onto on my trip to the Bahammas was mentioned in the DMC disc 2... it was also shown out in the water with Sao Fengs ship, and the Flying dutchman,... so who does this msterious ship belong to????And is this Jack's new "blackpearl" or "just an inocent bystander"??????
Had to ask! thanks bunches!

Mistypirate
The ship's name I think is the Empress, and from what I understand it will belong to Liz.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Mistypirate
The ship's name I think is the Empress, and from what I understand it will belong to Liz.

How you know that?

Mistypirate
Isn't that Sao's ship, that Liz takes control over in the first leaked script? confused

Chiki Mina
Oh! *slaps head on forehead* DUH!

After Sao was killed.

Mistypirate
LOL Yep

Mistypirate
Hey Turbo is this the ship?

a-k-a-amber
yes

PirateDiva
I strongly believe that The Empress is going to be an amazing site! that pic never fails to impress me!

Chiki Mina
I know!

Funny thing is that its called Empress as in female. And Lizzie is going to be the one to steer it eek!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I know!

Funny thing is that its called Empress as in female. And Lizzie is going to be the one to steer it eek!

Yes but arent all ships considered to be female...like cars are?

I mean Jack referes to the Pearl as female...

Gibbs: But Jack what about the Pearl?!

Jack: She's only a ship mate!

Chiki Mina
You got me there^^ lol doh DOH!!

PirateDiva
You got me there^^ lol doh DOH!!

LOL...Well i didnt mean to do that....im curious myself?

Chiki Mina
Well, what I meant was that finally it's going to be a girl streering the ship

PirateDiva
Well, what I meant was that finally it's going to be a girl streering the ship

I got ur Point!!! Liz is a strong woman....it's about time....we had a female Captain...lol!

sarahdiamonds
i wonder how she came to be on sao's ship in teh first place is jack didn't trade her? maybe barbossa

kiwibird
Huh? I thought Jack traded her.

sarahdiamonds
but isn't he with beckette and somewhere i heard jack doesn't trade her. idk all the more confusing

Ericadawn
Except there is an Endeavor, Endeavor is Beckett's ship.

a-k-a-amber
is it? i was wondering what becketts ship was called....

Chiki Mina
The Empress is Sao's ship, Endeavor, however it's spelled, it's bucket head's ship.

a-k-a-amber
lol

Mistypirate
I didn't know it's called The Endevour, it has a space shuttle name. wink

Mistypirate
Heres an interesting fact,

The Endevour was ship owned by Capt. James Cook a commander of the Royal Navy. While captaining this ship James Cook discovered the Pacific Ocean (1776)

For more info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Cook

Chiki Mina
That is interesting.

I think the only ship that isn't considered as a "female" is the Flying Dutchman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.