The Boss vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Tecmo's super ninja takes on the Cobra Unit's commander.

Through bad luck, Team Ninja is captured by the Colonel Volgin and the Cobra Unit. Hayabusa is picked by The Boss to fight for their freedom.

This is a battle to the death.

The battle is strictly hand-to-hand. No ninpo, sword, shuriken and Patriot

The battle takes place in Dolinvodno (where Snake meets The Boss the first time). Loser gets tossed into the river.

Superboy Prime
No idea. The Boss is tough all right, but Ryu has some tricks up his sleeves. I believe Ryu will either outlast or overpower the Boss, but she does have a nasty technique with her CQC.

Cloud_VII
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/Doaryu.jpg

Ryu would kick his ass stick out tongue

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/Doaryu.jpg

Ryu would kick his ass stick out tongue

You're thinking about Big Boss. I'm talking about The Boss.

Cloud_VII
He'd still kick his ass

Black Dalek
He'd still kick herass

Corrected.

Cloud_VII
oops stick out tongue

Black Dalek
The Boss

http://www.576.hu/mgs/images/articles/mgs3_coverage/prnotes_7.jpg

But she gets beaten by Ryu.

Cloud_VII
I would say. He murdered Tengu after all.

Kento
The Boss has nothing on Ryu. She's not done much that would put her in his league...'Cept beat up Big Boss quite easily but he wasn't as fast as Ryu.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Kento
The Boss has nothing on Ryu. She's not done much that would put her in his league...'Cept beat up Big Boss quite easily but he wasn't as fast as Ryu.

The Boss has accomplished several feats that could match Ryu's. She is a legendary American soldier known as the 'Founder of the American Special Forces,' and the commander of the Cobra Unit, which lead the Allied forces to victory in World War II.

She is also the mother of Patriot operative Revolver Ocelot.

She is known as The Joy, because of the emotion she feels while going into battle, and the Russians call her Voyevoda, which means 'Warrior Woman.'

It was her, along with with Jack (Naked Snake, Big Boss) that she developed the CQC combat style. Even Colonnel Volgin is scared of her and backs off when she advances on him.

The Boss has nearly 30 years of combat experience and uses that to her advantages, until she is defeated by Snake.

kamikz
"Mother of the American Special Forces", not "Founder". stick out tongue

Cloud_VII
I would say. He murdered Tengu after all.

Superboy Prime
Lets not forget the fact it was part of her mission to die by the hands of Jack. MGS3's story was so awesome, man.

kamikz
Yeah, but I don't think she would allow it easily, without giving her best. Seriousley, if you wait to long, they nuke them both and she says "this is the end". If she really wanted him to just kill her I believe she would have let him do it before the time was up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.