Ultimate Colossus vs Gladiator fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins. No Speedblitz or BFR

golem370
Ultimate Colossus- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Colossus_%28Ultimate%29

jimmydepee
even through gladiator is a piss poor version of supes he beat gay boy colossus any day of the week
big grin laughing laughing laughing laughing

golem370
I thought this was the real strong Colossus

Mrrungo Mu
Gladiator IMO

Lucid Lui
Colossus gets wrecked. When the 616 Colossus fought Gladiator evenly it was an early appearance and Kallark hadn't been established as the powerhouse he is.

jimmydepee
even though colossus is stronger in ult than in 616 gladiator as nearly beaten the hulk

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by jimmydepee
even though colossus is stronger in ult than in 616 gladiator as nearly beaten the hulk

When did he nearly beat the hulk ?

jimmydepee
there been a few occasions and any way they both gay so it doesn't matter

The Fake Macoy
Gladiator is WAY stronger than Colossus. He's going to win this one.

jimmydepee
agreed

King KAM
To tell you guys the honest to god truth, If Ultimate colossus lands in some good shots, and Glads loses confidence, which is COMPLETLEY possible, than Ult.Col could take this one, the man is a monster, and if glads doubts himself, he goes down hard.

jimmydepee
Originally posted by King KAM
To tell you guys the honest to god truth, If Ultimate colossus lands in some good shots, and Glads loses confidence, which is COMPLETLEY possible, than Ult.Col could take this one, the man is a monster, and if glads doubts himself, he goes down hard. good point but glad has some great convince

King KAM
good point but glad has some great convince will he after colossus smacks the shit out of him once????

That is all personal opinion

Silent Master
The only times he has confidence problems is when someone that he knows is far below him manages to stand up to his hits ala Reed(really Cap using his shield under a hologram) and Cannonball.

King KAM
Originally posted by Silent Master
The only times he has confidence problems is when someone that he knows is far below him manages to stand up to his hits ala Reed(really Cap using his shield under a hologram) and Cannonball. and Collosus.....who he will underestimate.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins. No Speedblitz or BFR
Colossus---------->superpoke<----------Gladiator

golem370
Originally posted by Galan007
Colossus---------->superpoke<----------Gladiator ^ Genius ^

Silent Master
and Collosus.....who he will underestimate.

Why would he underestimate Colossus?

King KAM
Why would he underestimate Colossus? because he thinks that Ult Col. is as strong as 616 most likely, and hes much stronger.

Silent Master
How is he much stronger, didn't teenage Colossus lift/throw a large spaceship during secret wars?

jimmydepee
laughing laughing laughing laughing Colossus----------><----------Gladiator this is laughing butagain is this really not a fight a mean collossus is strong but not in gladiator league and i think gladiator is gay

King KAM
How is he much stronger, didn't teenage Colossus lift/throw a large spaceship during secret wars? considering hes class 100, and 616 is just beginning to be debated as class 100, that right there says something.

Silent Master
Him not having any feats that put him as stronger says even more though.

King KAM
Him not having any feats that put him as stronger says even more though. okay gimmie a second to look through me colleection...

King KAM
Resisting Magnetos Magnetic pull, and Lifting a sunken russian typhoon class nuclear submarine, should do it...

jimmydepee
okay gimmie a second to look through me colleection... true i mean he lited a subarine and a ferris wheel and ...

King KAM
true i mean he lited a subarine and a ferris wheel and ... northstar???.....

that was uncalled for wasnt it???

Roldz
true i mean he lited a subarine and a ferris wheel and ...
Underwater to boot...
Glads should win in any fight against any version of Collussos..

Bentley
People. Gladiator passed through a star, you know how much gravity pull that is? I dont see how Colosus strenght is anywhere near that neightborhood.

Grimm22

Co-Signed

Considering thats what he did to the Thing way back when wink

Beta Ray Howard

yes

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/GladStar.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/GladPlanet1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Gladplanet2.jpg

Don Mega
Gladiator smashed a planet? That's some major power there. What is the best feat of Ult. Colossus? I don't read Ult. Universe comics but he most likely does not have any.

King KAM
they brought out the glads feats??? well i guess im gonna have bring the ones of him gettin his ass kicked by CAnnon ball...

Roldz
Last time i checked ultimate Colossus didnt have the ability to absorb Kinetic energy and redirect it so what is mentioned above is highly unlikely to happen.. It could be said this is a spite thread.. Colossus stands no chance of winning..

Lucid Lui
You mean the one where Sam gets a good hit in, but Gladiator's back up on the next page?

C'mon, you could at least bring out the Gambit showing if you wanna rag on him.

King KAM
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
You mean the one where Sam gets a good hit in, but Gladiator's back up on the next page?

C'mon, you could at least bring out the Gambit showing if you wanna rag on him. that one was coming next

Kurash
you act like its easy for gladiator to lose his confidence, hes way stronger than colossus, and would hit him one time and colossus would go flyin, how that would hurt gladiators confidence is beyond me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.