understand me .. i am muslim .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver heart
.Diary .. (understand me ..I am Muslim,)

understand me ..I am Muslim,

I will accept the poor life... In spite of all the difficulties .. Only because I am a

Muslim and I ask god the Paradise.

I Will Be patient and patient and I Will wait the sincere hope and life .. Only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise.

I Will fly with my dreams even the end of sky .. Only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise

understand me ..I am Muslim

All my life ..everything is beautiful .. my smile.. my Sorrow .. from God. so ,
I thank God and thank God.. only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise.

my father died and my mother died and everyone dies.. But God is always with me ..not die.. so .. do not be sad .. do not cry .. Because God is with us ..I am sure.. Only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise. ..

I Shall learn. I will help others. This is the ethic of Islam .. This is the light of Islam .. I will not forget that ever.. Only because I am a Muslim and I ask god the Paradise.

Note

you can not see the fact of Islam .. Because the light of Islam is seen only by the Muslims .. and for You I will ask the god to give you some from light of Islam.. Because the Islam loves the sincere hearts.. smile

Weeping Fairy
Thats really pretty happy. Im christian, but i love learning about differant religions, and traditions. So i hope to learn more about muslim, and islam.

silver heart
Weeping Fairy

thx soooooooooo much dear ... Certainly it is my pleasure to tell you about our religions, and traditions .. because i love learning about differant religions, and traditions too . big grin and god bless you .

best
silver heart

Fatima

Immortality
Nice, but I can't help noticing the grammar, could use a little work. Sorry, ever since I started learning English Language at College, I can't help correcting people

Bunny B
I see that the author was banned or what not. But that was a pretty good poem smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.