Hulk Killer Humanoid Vs. Full power Immortal Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hand_Solo
I think HKH pwns.

golem370
He has beat them before right?

Hand_Solo
Originally posted by golem370
He has beat them before right?

Yes

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/humanoid.htm#Super

Hand_Solo
Originally posted by golem370
Pointless link

Thanks you really know comics Golem!!!!!

golem370
Not really alittle bit

Betageuze
COME ON....

what in the hell is this thread ???

HULK KILLER HUMANOID.. is NOT ... Super Humanoid

HULK KILLER HUMANOID plays in a total different league...
this monster .. was the first in Marvel History.. who beaten down a pissed of .. very very enraged Hulk .. nearly to death...

i had tears in my eyes... when i saw the most powerful human being.. the Hulk.. was beaten down by this HUMANOID...

an by the way ..... The HULK KILLER HUMANOID is by far the most impressive, most powerful of Leaders Humanoids... EVER...

please dont posting threads... if you do not know about the power of...

HULK KILLER HUMANOID

Betageuze
and by the way... who is Full Power Immortal Hulk ???

Galan007
This will probably get closed.

Weyoun
Why?

Galan007
I may be wrong, but I've noticed that the Mods tend to close threads that deal with HKH.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan007
I may be wrong, but I've noticed that the Mods tend to close threads that deal with HKH.
yes

guy222
Originally posted by Hand_Solo
I think HKH pwns.

enraged hulk rage is infinite smokin'

King KAM
you people just dont get it....

Its before your time kids, but ill explain.

Heres the rule....whenever someone says HKH is fighting someone, then the other person automatically loses

Weyoun
Originally posted by King KAM
you people just dont get it....

Its before your time kids, but ill explain.

Heres the rule....whenever someone says HKH is fighting someone, then the other person automatically loses

Why?

King KAM
Originally posted by Weyoun
Why? its just the way it is.
Its an old gag, but its fun, so everyone goes along with it. no harm done...but watch betagueze, he tends to overdue it

Galan007
Heres the rule....whenever someone says HKH is fighting someone, then the other person automatically loses Then why aren't Wolverine threads automatically closed? laughing out loud

King KAM
Originally posted by Galan007
Then why aren't Wolverine threads automatically closed? laughing out loud wolverine is the emodiment of the marvels universes anti life equation

Weyoun
its just the way it is.
Its an old gag, but its fun, so everyone goes along with it. no harm done...but watch betagueze, he tends to overdue it

Hand_Solo is newer than me! HOw would h know about this old joke?

King KAM
Originally posted by Weyoun
Hand_Solo is newer than me! HOw would h know about this old joke? apparantly hes not so new.....think

Weyoun
apparantly hes not so new.....think

confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.