Toxin runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Toxin has to fight all of these competitors and gets a day to rest in between each fight. Nobody gets prep.

1. Spider-man

2. Ghost Rider

3. Beast & Luke Cage

4. Captain America & Black Panther

5. Deadpool & Carnage

Remember Toxin did man handle the wrecking crew

norrinradd43
I dont think he gets past Ghost Rider but he would get past the rest unless deadpool had some sonic weaponry

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I dont think he gets past Ghost Rider but he would get past the rest unless deadpool had some sonic weaponry
Venom has put down Gr before. I'm sure that Toxin can handle him.

Priest
would Toxin have a weakness to fire like the other symbiotes??

Beta Ray Howard
It's supposed to be considerably reduced.

Anywho, he could probably clear it. Carnage seemed to have Luke Cage handled by himself in New Avengers, until Sentry tore him in half. (Though I think it may have been a doppelganger)

The record between Ketch and Venom is 1-1, but Blaze seems to be more powerful than Ketch (beating the Avengers, soloing Thor, defeating Dr. Strange)

So, if he gets past 2, he clears it.

Priest
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Anywho, he could probably clear it. Carnage seemed to have Luke Cage handled by himself in New Avengers, until Sentry tore him in half. (Though I think it may have been a doppelganger)

The record between Ketch and Venom is 1-1, but Blaze seems to be more powerful than Ketch (beating the Avengers, soloing Thor, defeating Dr. Strange)

I agree, GR is totally baddass, he hould dfeffinalty be on the top of this list.
Penence Stare could due toxin in.

Beta Ray Howard
Well, the Penance Stare didn't work on Venom the first time. The second time they fought, Dan Ketch just used his chains and superior fighting style to take him down, then parted the symbiote with Hellfire. He was about to use the Stare, but Venom talked him out of it.

I think that Blaze (The Current) now would probably take Venom.

Wolverine2006
Toxin has no guilt he's a cop I don't think the penance stare would work on him.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

When did he solo Thor?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
When did he solo Thor?
Looong time ago, when Blaze had just attained the powers of the Spirit of Vengeance.

He defeated the Avengers by himself. It was cool.

Wolverine2006
Awesome I didnt know that

Beta Ray Howard
Ghost Rider did a lot of crazy stuff when he was Blaze. When Ketch became the Ghost Rider, the story got much darker. I prefer Blaze, to be honest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.