Wording under username

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soin2cal
Sorry if someone else has already asked this.
I have noticed several members with a short sentence under their username, in small writing. How can i do this? Am i allowed to?

Raz
Its called "Custom User Text" and can be changed by modifying your profile.

Impediment
Just outta curiosity:

When a new member registers, they are obviously a Junior Member, and it is worded as such under their respectful username. Some people, however, will immediately change said words to read Senior Member, even though they are not. How long do you have to be a member to technically be "Senior"? One year? Two? Just wondering............

soin2cal
senior
cant find itstick out tongue

Storm
Originally posted by Impediment
Just outta curiosity:

When a new member registers, they are obviously a Junior Member, and it is worded as such under their respectful username. Some people, however, will immediately change said words to read Senior Member, even though they are not. How long do you have to be a member to technically be "Senior"? One year? Two? Just wondering............
Post count. There is no real point to it as you can change your title on the day you register.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
Just outta curiosity:

Usually around a day...maybe two.

soin2cal
messed

Lana
How can you not find it? It's right underneath where you set your birthday, and has an entire paragraph explaining what it is.

soin2cal
oh, thanksbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.