Fantastic 3 way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The 616 Fantastic 4 have been transported to a neutral zone outside of space and time. They encounter two other distinct Fantastic 4 teams from two alternate versions of their reality. One is a different version of the AoA Fantastic Four. The third is a new previously unknown version of the team.

All three three teams were founded at the same times in their dimensions with the same amount of experience and connection as a team. So they all have equal history and experience as a team. They all also seemed to have somehow been as effective together in their own universes as the 616 is in theirs.

They are then made by an unknown force to battle to the best of their ability to be released and returned home. Only one version will be allowed to return home. All their abilities somehow work normally in this neutral zone. They all only have what they would at a normal given time. So this is standard gear only! (NO DOOMSDAY DEVICES)

616 Fantastic 4:
Mr Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Thing

AoA similar F4
Spiderman
Hulk (Merged Hulk)
Wolverine
Ghost Rider

New Version F4
Black Panther
Storm
Iceman
Colossus

Which Fantastic 4 takes it?

NiņoAraņa
Ice-Man Vs. Invisible Woman

Ice-man aka New FF ftw!

Blair Wind
new version? is this made up? or is iceman actually part of the FF?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Blair Wind
new version? is this made up? or is iceman actually part of the FF? pretty sure it's made up yes

Entity

TricksterPriest
Ironically, Black Panther and Storm are now part of the actual current Fantastic 4 lineup. laughing I'm going with a close call between original F4 and AoA F4. Mostly cause of Ghost Rider and Hulk.

Wolverine2006
I'd put money on AoA FF

NiņoAraņa
dam, forgot about GR......

GR V. IW V. IM

hmm....

Entity
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ironically, Black Panther and Storm are now part of the actual current Fantastic 4 lineup. laughing I'm going with a close call between original F4 and AoA F4. Mostly cause of Ghost Rider and Hulk.

That is why I had to add my personal team!
I also thought this would be a greatly even match. They all three have a power house, a brain, and a element controler. cool

What do yall think?

TricksterPriest
Wait, AoA has an element controller? you mean GR? What the f**k? How does Hellfire qualify as an element?

Entity
Wait, AoA has an element controller? you mean GR? What the f**k? How does Hellfire qualify as an element?

Well yea but its sort of, OK!

They still have Hulk and Peters combined brains and Wolverine to compensate.

marvelprince
I like this match up. Pretty close but I'm gonna lean to AoA FF ftw.

Hulk > Thing, Ghost Rider is very versatile and I'm sure he can take out Sue, Peter evades Mr Fantastic while Torch tries to get Logan to stay down but he keeps getting back up every time his flesh gets burned off.

Spider-Man beats Panther, Ghost Rider beats Storm, Iceman and Torch can go either way and Hulk beats Colossus after a long match. So even if Bobby manages to beat Johhny GR is there to get rid of him.

Zahit
very misleading.....

....this wasn't my idea of a "fantastic threeway"........

Entity
Originally posted by marvelprince
I like this match up. Pretty close but I'm gonna lean to AoA FF ftw.

Hulk > Thing, Ghost Rider is very versatile and I'm sure he can take out Sue, Peter evades Mr Fantastic while Torch tries to get Logan to stay down but he keeps getting back up every time his flesh gets burned off.

Spider-Man beats Panther, Ghost Rider beats Storm, Iceman and Torch can go either way and Hulk beats Colossus after a long match. So even if Bobby manages to beat Johhny GR is there to get rid of him.

You know Wolverine and not Johnny Stom is in the AoA team right?

Just askin cause it looked like you meant Iceman taking Human Torch instead of anyone taking on Logan.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Entity
You know Wolverine and not Johnny Stom is in the AoA team right?

Just askin cause it looked like you meant Iceman taking Human Torch instead of anyone taking on Logan.

Lol. Sorry bout the confusion. End result is the same though. Iceman takes down Logan but is taken down by GR

leonidas
aoa f4 ftw.

jinzin

not sure if AoA GR excorcised zarathos, but zarathos could control ALL the earth's elements sooo...

SpunkySmurph
Why has there only been one dirty joke about the name of this thread? no expression

Oh, and, it's either AoA (probable) or New (maybe) ftw.

Really comes down to GR vs. Iceman.

Soljer
Originally posted by Zahit
very misleading.....

....this wasn't my idea of a "fantastic threeway"........

My thoughts exactly.

Iceman for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.