LaToya Jackson gets Tasered –OUCH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharpedge

natigirl
I agree with you.
I haven't seen jack get tasered, but seeing LaToya Jackson fall over from being tasered is hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjj9fCM60Bg

sharpedge
lol!! Nice to see Jack Osbourne good at shooting things besides heroin. I gotta admit he's a killer shot..

Is_it
Yeah I was surprised about his shooting as well.
I thought he was going to be average or something. But I think he'll make an awesome cop. I can't wait for it to premiere Wednesday night at 8pm PST.
Are you going to watch it, Sharpedge?

sharpedge
yep...It sounds like it could be really funny..

RuthlessRufus
Originally posted by sharpedge
lol!! Nice to see Jack Osbourne good at shooting things besides heroin. I gotta admit he's a killer shot..

How do you know? I mean, I know he's played paintball and video games and stuff and should have good aim, but I'd imagine shooting a gun as a real police officer is an entirely different story.

Nay sayer
Did anyone hear about La Toya?
Over the weekend, when La Toya Jackson was "on patrol" in a ride along, she apparently "helped" deliver a baby. If getting pregnant lady out of a car and handing her over to someone who actually delivered the baby is "helping deliver" then I say we've got a real news team in action.

check the story.

FlappingMangera
That clip of her getting tased is great, I'll definitely check this out tonight

Nay sayer
Apparently Jack Orsburne is a good shot. The kid can shoot, and it makes Eric Estrada very proud.

Is anyone going to watch it tonight? I am!

sharpedge
Originally posted by FlappingMangera
That clip of her getting tased is great, I'll definitely check this out tonight

same here.... big grin This is definitely going to be an interesting show.

Is_it
I enjoyed watching it last night.
I lvoed seeing Trish Stratus get hardcore tasered, and showing evidence on the back of her shirt of her being taser-shot. That's intense.

RuthlessRufus
What I noticed was that EVERY single perp that they arrested was a non-violent crack addict. Here in California we send those people to rehab, not prison. Guess they need more jobs for their fake police officers in Indiana. Political aversions aside, I thought the show was brilliant. One of my favorite moments was La Toya on the phone to Jackie telling him not to tell any of the family about her appearance on Armed and Famous "Don't tell Tito, don't tell Jermaine, don't tell mom, don't tell Mikey..."

Is_it
Yeah I loved that part too.
How can she tell her brother not to tell the entire family about her being involved in Armed And Famous when last night's episode was aired on CBS? How could they NOT know? It's the media!

sharpedge
Originally posted by Is_it
How can she tell her brother not to tell the entire family about her being involved in Armed And Famous when last night's episode was aired on CBS? How could they NOT know? It's the media!

lol.... laughing i guess she had so much stress from the training and forgot that cameras roll. stick out tongue

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It had some great laughs, and had heart when it was needed.. smile have you seen the 2nd episode when Wee-Man approached a lady that was shop lifting??

FlappingMangera
I enjoyed watching it last night.
I lvoed seeing Trish Stratus get hardcore tasered, and showing evidence on the back of her shirt of her being taser-shot. That's intense.

Trish was pretty incredible when it came to the taser-shot. I think she is pretty into being a cop

Is_it
I think so too.
In the first episode, it was nice to see Trish helping a family out during the holidays becuase their house was burned. It's kinda rare to see a police officer (male or female) to step away from the role of being a cop, and still reach out to people who need help.

Nay sayer

It's not like they are filming the show live. She probably wanted to wait until right before the press releases came out. With the stories in the new last week, they finally making it more public what they do on the show since everyone knows it's on.

RuthlessRufus
Originally posted by sharpedge
lol.... laughing i guess she had so much stress from the training and forgot that cameras roll. stick out tongue

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It had some great laughs, and had heart when it was needed.. smile have you seen the 2nd episode when Wee-Man approached a lady that was shop lifting??

Yeah - except that it was never determined whether she was actually shoplifting. It didn't matter, they arrested her for disorderly conduct. I thought that was kinda whack, I mean, what would your reaction be if a 4 foot tall officer flanked by a camera crew told you to stop? I'd think I was being punk'd.

sharpedge
lol.... La Toya's phobia of cats was sooo hilarious. When she was trying to arrest the lady and the cat was in the grass OmG I thought she crapped her pants.

Nay sayer
Originally posted by RuthlessRufus
Yeah - except that it was never determined whether she was actually shoplifting. It didn't matter, they arrested her for disorderly conduct. I thought that was kinda whack, I mean, what would your reaction be if a 4 foot tall officer flanked by a camera crew told you to stop? I'd think I was being punk'd.

I have to agree with you that it was whack, but I also think that her behavior of avoiding the cop- either way- assured her guilt for shoplifting. They didn't show that it was ever proven on not, but I felt her behavior was incriminating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.