Ghost Rider vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, here we go again. GR has become my pet thread this week. i'm genuinely curious about his most recent incarnation. i've loads of older GR books (most/all (??) the ketch series, but it seems he has gone through a power-up recently so where does he top out at.

as a part of the galactic guardians, the spirit of vengeance trashed the guardians of the galaxy (and badly wounded starhawk), was capable of interstellar trabel and as a part of the galactic guardians, he seemed a match (at least) for firlelord.

so, could this newer GR defeat a herald? why not?

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
so, here we go again. GR has become my pet thread this week. i'm genuinely curious about his most recent incarnation. i've loads of older GR books (most/all (??) the ketch series, but it seems he has gone through a power-up recently so where does he top out at.

as a part of the galactic guardians, the spirit of vengeance trashed the guardians of the galaxy (and badly wounded starhawk), was capable of interstellar trabel and as a part of the galactic guardians, he seemed a match (at least) for firlelord.

so, could this newer GR defeat a herald? why not?

yes
stick out tongue

leonidas
thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

older ghost rider whose name was the embodiment of vengeance, infinite rage defeated death in a race(m-body)

i don't think firelord has come across death wink

Tassadar
Firelord is enough of a jobber to lose to Ghost Rider, but even current GR shouldn't be taking on herald level characters.

guy222
Originally posted by Tassadar
Firelord is enough of a jobber to lose to Ghost Rider, but even current GR shouldn't be taking on herald level characters.

laughing out loud

its all the writers
ghost rider is cool

guy222
Originally posted by Tassadar

Blaze, Ketch or Kale defeat Kril

Autolycus knows Firelord

quanchi112
i woul dnotlike if they had ghost rider defeat firelord. to me firelord should beat him senseless.

Priest
GR

guy222
Blaze has the power to put down WWH

He's on his way to heaven to defeat Zadkiel

Like Kril, taking Blaze still

Likwid
Ghost Rider, but he'll really have to let loose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.