Rhino vs Smallville Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins.

This is Rhino at his best showing

cowboy
lol, Rhino at his best clapping

golem370
Are you saying he wins?

Ichigo66666
Rhino beat Hulk at his best, Smallville Supes would still beat Hulk.

Smallville Supes 8/10.

golem370
Smallville Superman would have a chance in hell against Comic Hulk

lorddreamer
Is Smallvile Supes clark kent from the show??

golem370
Yeah.

lorddreamer
Ok. I think itll draw. He gets hit all the time. Actually, on second thought Lois or her cousin (whos name passes me) will help Clark excecute some cool plan at 9:45. (45 minutes into the show) And Clark willl end up using his speed in a whole new way and evolve and blahblahblah

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins.

This is Rhino at his best showing

supes good show
rhino always lost to hulk wink

golem370
They said he beat him once

ExtraMision5555
They said he beat him once

rhino on a good day also slammed spiderman into oblivion
almost killed him too
kinda
well not really
but he won

golem370
He lifts 80 tons is very tough and can run 100 mph but can't controll his action when running that fast

ExtraMision5555
He lifts 80 tons is very tough and can run 100 mph but can't controll his action when running that fast

often slipping on bannanas

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
often slipping on bannanas

laughing

lorddreamer
ok that tears it! Lois tells Clark to throw a banana on the ground and tada!! we have a winnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

golem370
To be honest I was watching a rerun about that boy who was going to drop a Nuclear Bomb on Smallville and Clark jumped up on the bomb it went into orbit he threw the bomb into space and then survived reentry to earth. He maybe a bit tougher maybe but I still believe Rhino would win.

lorddreamer
To be honest I was watching a rerun about that boy who was going to drop a Nuclear Bomb on Smallville and Clark jumped up on the bomb it went into orbit he threw the bomb into space and then survived reentry to earth. He maybe a bit tougher maybe but I still believe Rhino would win.

Oh, shit... Yea, This is pretty close. But Clark wins because 1.Rhino is stupid as hell 2. Clark always manages to win 3. Clark is simply more versitile

quickshot
Clark could just make rhino wear himself out by running into walls all day.

The Pict
Clark wins easily.

King_Mungi
Clark wins, he still has his vastly superior speed and he has been shown to fly now.

grey fox
Rhino 4/10

Jyppe
Hell, even I think Rhino would lose this one. And I'm biased as hell.

psycho gundam
Who wins.

This is Rhino at his best showing bump for lolz

The Pict
Clark wins

marwash22
"The Blur" stomps.

Placidity
Clark 11/10

Anyone who's actually watched the series would know.

Rhino literally won't know what happened to him when Clark blitzes him.

Some of his many speed feats:

E2rEQPdpF-c

Parmaniac
^
I might agree with that but I think people should keep in mind that this thread was made in Jan 4th, 2007, well I don't know how powerful Supes was back then in the series but I think he as way weaker.

Still Supes ftw.

The Pict
Originally posted by Parmaniac
^
I might agree with that but I think people should keep in mind that this thread was made in Jan 4th, 2007, well I don't know how powerful Supes was back then in the series but I think he as way weaker.

Still Supes ftw.

You think he's weaker now??

Parmaniac
typo:

as = was, not is

juggernaut74
Smallville Clark uses his speed alot. This is a mismatch.

snyper1982
Rhino is outclassed in every way. He stands no chance. It doesn't matter what season, Clarck has had his speed and strength from the very first episode. That is all he needs to beat Rhino.

carver9
Smallville clark 10/10.

He is a beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.