the big grant morsion 7 justie league vrs the joint avenger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimmydepee
so who would win and this might have been done before but the old and the new avengers vs the big 7
justice league :
superman
bats
wonder women
aqua man
kyle
Mathian man hunter
flash
avengers:
cap
ironman
wolverine
Thor
sentry
vision
spiderman
avenger to win?????????????????????

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jimmydepee
so who would win and this might have been done before but the old and the new avengers vs the big 7
justice league :
superman
bats
wonder women
aqua man
kyle
Mathian man hunter
flash
avengers:
cap
ironman
wolverine
Thor
sentry
vision
spiderman
avenger to win?????????????????????

You have some good ones on the avengers team like Thor and Sentry. And Vision and Iron man are good additions but Thor and Sentry go down hard again Superman WW, and Green Lantern, WHile Flash and MM make short work against Vision and Ironman. Spiderman , And wolverine and caps can all be handled by Aquaman and Bats and flash would also be free after his quick defeat of IronMan or Vision.

jimmydepee
nah its superman vrs thro = superman,sentry vs ww=sentry,iron man vrs kyle = kyle vision vrs mathin man hunter = draw
aqua vrs cap = aqua , sdiperman , wolivine vrs batman= spiderman,wolovine
3-2

nvrbeenwthagirl
nah its superman vrs thro = superman,sentry vs ww=sentry,iron man vrs kyle = kyle vision vrs mathin man hunter = draw
aqua vrs cap = aqua , sdiperman , wolivine vrs batman= spiderman,wolovine
3-2

You aren't thinking in terms of team work and how fast someone beats someone in order to help thier teamates. The JLA has many beings with Super Speed and MM's Tp is going to put a hamper on many of your team. Also The Flash and GL are waay too dangerous. Your only big guns are Thor and Sentry, while the JLA has 5 big guns.

jimmydepee
k
sentry
thor
iron man
woloine
vision
ares
scaclet witch

nvrbeenwthagirl
k
sentry
thor
iron man
woloine
vision
ares
scaclet witch

Scarlet witch goes down faster than a whore in a room full of Dix. Ares I dont' know enough about. Wolverine is a non factor. Even Batman can incapcitate him for a short period of time. There are many great avengers who could stalemate or beat the Big & JLA. this line up is not it.

jimmydepee
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Scarlet witch goes down faster than a whore in a room full of Dix. Ares I dont' know enough about. Wolverine is a non factor. Even Batman can incapcitate him for a short period of time. There are many great avengers who could stalemate or beat the Big & JLA. this line up is not it. like

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thor
Quasar
Sersi
Photon
Hulk
Captain America
Sentry

would put the JLA to the test.

TricksterPriest
No. that avengers team is massively overpowered. I admit the current avengers set up is too weak, but that's overkill giving them sersi, quasar and photon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No. that avengers team is massively overpowered. I admit the current avengers set up is too weak, but that's overkill giving them sersi, quasar and photon.

Not at all. Considering that MM can go against Sersi, WW can go against Thor, Superman can go against Sentry, Photon can go against Flash Since she's the only one who has any combat speed near his own, Gl Kyle goes againt Quasar, Aquaman goes against Hulk and Batman goes against Cap. None of these matches would be quick and easy.

I see MM beating Sersi, Thor beating WW, Superman beating Sentry, Photon beating Flash, Kyle beating quasar, Hulk Beating Aquaman, and Batman and cap as always stalemate.

Leaving Thor,Photon, Hulk vs, Superman, MM, Kyle. Interesting match ups. Photon would pose many proplems for kyle while MM calms Hulk down till he reverts to Banner. Thor fights a long hard fight against Superman. He'll win, but he'll be so battered that he won't be much good against MM who probably won't lift a finger to beat Hulk. Tired Thor and Photon wielding Gl's energy against MM. Batman batkicks Cap long enough to throw a batterang bomb and Ko's Thor out of the match.

Cap Throw his shield and Knocks batman off of his feat and charges in. Photon realizes that MM is intangible and turns into some wierd energy that catches MM off Guard. Zaps him out and Takes her self out from the psychich back lash. Cap Beats Batman to a pulp after chatchin him off guard. The Avengers almost win, but bats not to be outdone has thought of every thing and right before he blinks out has the Bat Mobile auto pilot right into cap crashing him into a brick wall. battle, DRAW. :P

jimmydepee
Scarlet witch goes down faster than a whore in a room full of Dix. Ares I dont' know enough about. Wolverine is a non factor. Even Batman can incapcitate him for a short period of time. There are many great avengers who could stalemate or beat the Big & JLA. this line up is not it. this sayes that fight don't go that quik but u conterdick yourself

nvrbeenwthagirl
this sayes that fight don't go that quik but u conterdick yourself I said the fight with the avengers I listed wont' go that quick. Ur avengers line ups where too vulnerable to speed blitz.

jimmydepee
I said the fight with the avengers I listed wont' go that quick. Ur avengers line ups where too vulnerable to speed blitz. but he never dose the speed blitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.