Spawn (Current) vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beta Ray Howard
So, some people on these forums believe that Spawn > Everything in Marvel and DC, and not just in writing. As in power level.

So, what do you think?

Lord Urizen
laughing

NO ONE has said that. Your little vendetta against me is getting pathetic thumb down

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
laughing

NO ONE has said that. Your little vendetta against me is getting pathetic thumb down

Just three days ago we had a thread of Spawn vs the MU.

Lying is bad.

Beta Ray Howard
IF you are talking about God Spawn, then yes, he can take down anyone in MU or DCU

Let us review, shall we ?

1)God Spawn is the equal of God and Satan. Therefore, he is indestructable and immortal. When God and Satan challenged him, Spawn withdrew, arguing that he refuses to engage in a battle where the 3 of them will spend all of eternity beating the crap out of each other.

2)The Mother of Creation has already stated that God and Satan are infinity powerful and undefeatable. A battle between God and Satan will go NO WHERE, because neither will EVER LOSE.....

Likewise, God Spawn, being the equal of God and Satan is infinitely powerful and indestructable. He will NEVER die (in his God form)...the ONLY being capable of his defeat is the Mother of Creation

If God Spawn went on a rampage in MU or DCU, he'd end up killing off most of that universe, since he cannot die or be destroyed, and has infinite power to spare.

3) Having Control over the Earth in Image is a big deal, and no laughing matter. You forget that the Earth is not just a giant rock in Image, the way it is in Marvel or DC. The Earth is a vast organism, with its own life, its own force known as Greenworld. The force which helped defeat and contain Urizen (who is also immortal and undestroyable)

ALSO, keep in mind that each world has its own God...the Mother CLEARLY stated that she has countless children, each of whom she gives a world to shape in whatever way they choose....to destroy a world in Image, NOT only means to destroy the cosmic soul of that planet, but it also means to challenge and offend the God who owns that world.

So destroying a planet in Image is a FAR greater feat than destroying a planet in Marvel or DC.....

Lying is VERY bad.

guy222
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
So, some people on these forums believe that Spawn > Everything in Marvel and DC, and not just in writing. As in power level.

So, what do you think?

living tribunal

wink no one is above tribunal except god cool

Lord Urizen

So, what do you think?

Spawn > Everything in Marvel and DC

Please state where I said that......just a single quote......

Lord Urizen
Oh and btw...current Spawn is Al Simmons now....

laughing

Did you know that ?

no, ofcourse not....Spawn surrendered his godhood...he is now human. Lt wins lol

Beta Ray Howard
Please state where I said that......just a single quote......

IF you are talking about God Spawn, then yes, he can take down anyone in MU or DCU

Let us review, shall we ?

1)God Spawn is the equal of God and Satan. Therefore, he is indestructable and immortal. When God and Satan challenged him, Spawn withdrew, arguing that he refuses to engage in a battle where the 3 of them will spend all of eternity beating the crap out of each other.

2)The Mother of Creation has already stated that God and Satan are infinity powerful and undefeatable. A battle between God and Satan will go NO WHERE, because neither will EVER LOSE.....

Likewise, God Spawn, being the equal of God and Satan is infinitely powerful and indestructable. He will NEVER die (in his God form)...the ONLY being capable of his defeat is the Mother of Creation

If God Spawn went on a rampage in MU or DCU, he'd end up killing off most of that universe, since he cannot die or be destroyed, and has infinite power to spare.

3) Having Control over the Earth in Image is a big deal, and no laughing matter. You forget that the Earth is not just a giant rock in Image, the way it is in Marvel or DC. The Earth is a vast organism, with its own life, its own force known as Greenworld. The force which helped defeat and contain Urizen (who is also immortal and undestroyable)

ALSO, keep in mind that each world has its own God...the Mother CLEARLY stated that she has countless children, each of whom she gives a world to shape in whatever way they choose....to destroy a world in Image, NOT only means to destroy the cosmic soul of that planet, but it also means to challenge and offend the God who owns that world.

So destroying a planet in Image is a FAR greater feat than destroying a planet in Marvel or DC.....

You gonna keep lying?

King Kandy
Dude, Urizon, don't say there aren't any quotes right after one gets shown...

id369
You gonna keep lying?

http://www.birkoph.com/owned/owned-cat.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dude, Urizon, don't say there aren't any quotes right after one gets shown...

Urizen isn't the type who cares

ThePittman

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by guy222
living tribunal

yup!!!!
rofl

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by ThePittman
I don’t get it, I don’t know the whole story between you two but I see a difference between “God Spawn” and “Spawn”.

Nope. He made the claim that "God Spawn" could take the whole MU and DCU, and I called him on it. Then he lied about it, got pissed, and resorted to using lame insults, knowing that I wasn't online. Then when I came online, he ran for the hills.

ThePittman

Symmetric Chaos
Nope. He made the claim that "God Spawn" could take the whole MU and DCU, and I called him on it. Then he lied about it, got pissed, and resorted to using lame insults, knowing that I wasn't online. Then when I came online, he ran for the hills.

Meh

Urizen is a troll most of the time.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by ThePittman
The way I read this thread is that “Spawn” could take MU and DCU. wink

I figured as much. I meant "God Spawn"

Who voted Spawn though? I'd assume Mider and Urizen.

Ptr_Grifin
living tribunal

Going by that, Spawn wins. He gained the powers of God, created another Earth, restored all of its inhabitants, and closed the gates of Heaven and Hell with simple thoughts.

ExtraMision5555
i voted spawn

guy222
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Going by that, Spawn wins. He gained the powers of God, created another Earth, restored all of its inhabitants, and closed the gates of Heaven and Hell with simple thoughts.

the true living tribunal is god's servant wink

guy222
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
yup!!!!
rofl

yes thumb up

King Kandy
TOAA is alot stronger then God in Spawn.

TOAA has power equal to Mother.

guy222
TOAA is alot stronger then God in Spawn.

TOAA has power equal to Mother.

MoM

King Kandy
MoM
Same thing.

Rewmac
It was only stated by Spawn that he could fight both of them for all eternity. And then....Blaaahhh LT would wipe the floor with Spawn...I mean come on...Spawn....I like him but not that much. He is cool and got cool powers but it ends here. When it comes to common sense and comic knowledge he can loose. And yes he can loose to the second strongest alive in MU.

Lord Urizen

Simply Untrue thumb down

I stated, clearly, if you read my post again:

......IF you are talking about God Spawn, then yes, he can take down anyone in MU or DCU....

Anyone.....not the entire Marvel and DC Universe....your accusation against me was either a pathetic attempt at argument, or a horrible misintepretation on your part.

Living Tribunal is not part of the Marvel Universe 616 to which I was referring to.

Anyone such as Galactus, Odin, etc. I beleive God Spawn can take on....simply because he is All Powerful and Immortal. That simple.

MoM herself had stated this (that God, Satan, and GodSpawn are immortal and all powerful), so if you disagree, it's not only me you are disagreeing with, it's Image's Supreme Being you disagree with.

I already explained myself in Mider's thread, and you completely ignored that argument.....so why should I bother even posting against you in this thread, when I already stated that I am going to create a thread with all the scans to back up my previous point ?

Beta Ray Howard
Simply Untrue thumb down

I stated, clearly, if you read my post again:

......IF you are talking about God Spawn, then yes, he can take down anyone in MU or DCU....

You say it's untrue, then confirm its truth in the next sentence.

Just stop.

Rewmac
Simply Untrue

Anyone.....not the entire Marvel and DC Universe

Living Tribunal is not part of the Marvel Universe 616 to which I was referring to.
Anyone meaning Eternity, Lord Order, Lord Chaos, Living Tribunal, Spactre, The One Above All, Thanos with Infitity Gauntlet, Imperiex, Darkseid with ALE, Emperor Joker should I keep this up?? Spawn would loose to most of this in his current form.

What were you referring to??? LT is part of every Marvel Universe and he exists in different times. Adam Warlock once met the one closest to our time... smokin'

thedude1948
wow is Spawn overated.... The only thing "God Spawn" has done is shown he is around herald level. sad

TricksterPriest
This thread is ludicrous. I allowed that Spawn was pretty high up in the marvel tier. I said he's around Depowereed Tyrant. You on the other hand, Urizen, are claiming he's more powerful than Full Power Galactus. A ludicrous statement.

Rewmac
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This thread is ludicrous. I allowed that Spawn was pretty high up in the marvel tier. I said he's around Depowereed Tyrant. You on the other hand, Urizen, are claiming he's more powerful than Full Power Galactus. A ludicrous statement. No he is claiming Spawn can overcome everyone in Marvel or DC Universe...

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by thedude1948
wow is Spawn overated.... The only thing "God Spawn" has done is shown he is around herald level. sad

Are Galactus' heralds:

1) Truly Immortal ?
2) All powerful ?

Can they:

1) Create planets with sentient life ?
2) Resurrect the dead fully intact ?
3) Resurrect an entire planet's worth of beings ?
4) Close off pocket dimensions ?
5) Grant cosmic level power to other creatures ?
6) Steal, eat, devour, or control souls ?

Instead of comparing the Heralds to God Spawn, God, and Satan, because they are not even worthy of comparison, can the ANY of the heralds of Galactus survive:

-having thier heads cut off ?
-being ripped into shreds ?
-having thier heart torn from thier body ?

Spawn survived all of this, even BEFORE he became God Spawn.....

You guys are CLEARLY ignorant in the Spawn mythos. You don't know wtf you are talking about.....

Beta Ray Howard, once more:

I stated, one one one, God Spawn can take on anyone in Marvel or DC
s prime universes.

I never claimed he can take on both universes and fight everyone on it.....never. So enough of your slander, enough of your bullshit.

Why don't you at least try DEBATING against me, instead of attacking me ?

I debated you in Mider's thread, gave you references for all of my points, and you never responded.

You simply ran off, insulted me further, kept saying how "Spawn sucks", and made this spite thread simply to attack me. That's pretty pathetic dude.

And here I am STILL giving you the recognition and respect to ANSWER your dumb little call.....

juggernaut66666
Can they:

1) Create planets with sentient life ?
2) Resurrect the dead fully intact ?
3) Resurrect an entire planet's worth of beings ?
4) Close off pocket dimensions ?
5) Grant cosmic level power to other creatures ?
6) Steal, eat, devour, or control souls ?

Any top tier Gl can do that.

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Any top tier Gl can do that. You mean Hal Jordan right? Who recreated a city...With the people...

Or if we aren't talking about a GL...

Than Hal Jordan again as Parallax. Not a planet....Lord Urizen...I repeat NOT A PLANET...He created a universe for himself.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rewmac
You mean Hal Jordan right?
Or Kilowog or Kyle maybe John and Guy aswell.

Rewmac
Or Kilowog or Hal maybe Jihn and Guy aswell. Guy is cool but not as big will and power to do this. Kilowog might since he is top tier GL. But Hal was shown more I trust him...

Lord Urizen
You mean Hal Jordan right? Who recreated a city...With the people...

Or if we aren't talking about a GL...

Than Hal Jordan again as Parallax. Not a planet....Lord Urizen...I repeat NOT A PLANET...He created a universe for himself.

I know what Parallex is capable of....I was talking about the Heralds...can Galactus' heralds do ne of that ?

Can they survive being cut in two ?

no

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This thread is ludicrous.

I know, but I didn't make it. This is a thread Beta Ray Howard created, only directed at me, because he couldn't debate me one on one in Mider's thread.

So now he asks that KMC debate for him.....and I'm STILL HERE debating my argument, for the sake of not being rude, while he just sits back and watches you guys argue for him

thumb down

thedude1948
Spawn is not all powerful. He needed MoM to turn him back into Al Simmons. He also needed MoM to recreate earth the only thing he did was take it back from him, if he was all powerful he would not need MoM's help...

I know what Parallex is capable of....I was talking about the Heralds...can Galactus' heralds do ne of that ?

no

Actually they can if you want scans of Silver Surfer being cut into pieces but still being able to fly around I can post those.

supremthor
living tribunal

lucifer morning star will kill living tribunal and all the dc and marvel heroes in a snap

Lord Urizen
Spawn is not all powerful. He needed MoM to turn him back into Al Simmons. He also needed MoM to recreate earth the only thing he did was take it back from him, if he was all powerful he would not need MoM's help...

Mom did not recreate the Earth.

Mom clearly told Spawn he has the power, and he did so with her guidance. That was all...you know, considering he never created a world before that.....

Actually they can if you want scans of Silver Surfer being cut into pieces but still being able to fly around I can post those.

That would only put Silver Surfer on par with First Age Spawn then.....God Spawn is way beyond that.

Lord Urizen
God Spawn's Feats

In his short time on the series, "4th age Spawn" or God Spawn has done many impressive things:

1) Destroyed Zera
2) Destroyed the armies of Heaven and Hell
3) Destroyed Earth / Human Race
4) Survived direct attacks from God and Satan like it was nothing
5) Recreate the Earth and everything on it, every human being, every molecule, etc.
6) Closed the portals of Heaven and Hell to Earth

He had ultamate power, and decided to give it all away. He was eternal, all powerful, could do wtf he wanted with this power.....but he asked the Mother to take it all away and turn him into Al Simmons.....

thedude1948
Mom did not recreate the Earth.

Mom clearly told Spawn he has the power, and he did so with her guidance. That was all...you know, considering he never created a world before that....

Okay MoM was holding a sphere then he says to Spawn "take back what you destroyed. Make it whole again." Now Spawn is holding the sphere..... all powerful? no

Rewmac

no The question is can Galactus's herald be cut in two the way Spawn was??

Lord Urizen
First age- your average herald

second age - maybe Thanos level

Third age - back around Herald level, maybe around Stardust or Surfer

Fourth age - possible Skyfather, but we don't know much yet.

Even here, Beta Ray Howard admits he believes First Age Spawn was herald level, and now you guys try to argue that God Spawn is Herald level ?????

What the f**k? ????

juggernaut66666
Sorry I don't read to much Spawn but this is one of his top feats that he could create a planet?

Lord Urizen
Okay MoM was holding a sphere then he says to Spawn "take back what you destroyed. Make it whole again." Now Spawn is holding the sphere..... all powerful? no

1) Spawn re created the Earth..... what are you trying to deny ?

2) MoM CLEARLY stated that spawn had the power to do so.....read the comic again.....she was guiding him as to how to do it, since he never created a world before.

3) He then closes Heaven and Hell, two pocket dimensions to the Earth....

4) Mom stated that God and Satan are Immortal and all powerful. God Spawn is the equal of God and Satan....

How are you going to argue against that ?

Lord Urizen
Sorry I don't read to much Spawn but this is one of his top feats that he could create a planet?

1) God Spawn re created the Earth and everyone on it.

2) He destroyed the armies of Heaven and Hell

3) He closed off Heaven and Hell to Earth

4) He sent EVERY Hellspawn back to Earth

5) He destroyed Zera who is beyond herald level

6) He is immortal and all powerful

Lord Urizen
The question is can Galactus's herald be cut in two the way Spawn was??

thedude stated he was cut in peices, and it was the old ages of Spawn who was cut up....

juggernaut66666
1) God Spawn re created the Earth and everyone on it.

2) He destroyed the armies of Heaven and Hell

3) He closed off Heaven and Hell to Earth

4) He sent EVERY Hellspawn back to Earth

5) He destroyed Zera who is beyond herald level

6) He is immortal and all powerful
In that case even Marvel Odin would ***** him with ease.

Rewmac
In that case even Marvel Odin would ***** him with ease. And just imagine if Odin would **** him up like he did to Thanos then a lot of characters could deal with current Spawn.

juggernaut66666
And just imagine if Odin would **** him up like he did to Thanos then a lot of characters could deal with current Spawn.
Did you know that Odin can easily create solar systems and once he was sending shock waves through out the Multiverse?
Odin said after he fought Thanos that eons have passed since he had a fight like this.

thedude1948
Did you know that Odin can easily create solar systems and once he was sending shock waves through out the Multiverse?
Odin said after he fought Thanos that eons have passed since he had a fight like this.

Yeah, and compare this to the fight with God vs Satan in Spawn which was described as "tearing down mountains."

juggernaut66666
Yeah, and compare this to the fight with God vs Satan in Spawn which was described as "tearing down mountains."
WOW! Tearing down mountains!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

thedude1948
WOW! Tearing down mountains!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

yeah doesn't really compare to Multiversal shockwaves .... (or even Silver Surfer vs Ravenous.) smile

Mider999
did you now that most characters get depowered including galactus ever since eternity was introduced, he was once called the greatest power in the universe not so anymore. And anyway god and satan whom spawn was equal to created heaven and hell nearly infinite or infinite universe i dont see odin doing that.

spawn would be a problem for alot of people in the MU and DCU, he cant be killed or destroyed, i dont see him just losing but if the spectre showed up there would be big problems and LT whatever dont get me started on that jobber.

But if you ask me if spawn could take down skyfathers umm let me think in his second age form he could stop time, and other such feats, he even remade the world, and had hellfire that could melt heavens gates, these feats are on par with rune king thor.

there have been two spawns who have killed gods in the Image universe the one from curse of the spawn and godslayer.

i dont believe spawn can defeat the entire MU or DCU nope but would he put up a heck of a fight oh yes he would, he might even equal anyone in there arsenal. im SOOOOOOOO sure mcfarlen is gonna make spawn weaker then MU and DCU characters since he use to work for one of these companies did he not less im mistaken.

Beta ray howard just keeps saying that we say he can defeat the entire mu and dcu which is not what we're saying we're just saying that his power level is way up there, if you wanna talk about DUMB why dont you talk about yourself howard saying that spawn is only dr strange level, wow your a pure comic book genius buddy.

Howard is so smart and such a genious he puts exodus, shaman nate gray, and dr strange above spawn gOD SPAWN not normal spawn but gOD SPAWN.

A depowered tyrant cant even take on thanos and even a full powered tyrant can be killed or havent you heard HE'S DEAD! oh i remeber that you and your friend sayd tyrant where also stronger then spawn like i said this guy is a pure genius, he also said he was weaker then thanos

FOR THE FINAL TIME spawn is a uber powerful guy i dont see anyone in the MU or DCU just snap him out of existence at his peak which might not even be his peak since he now has to fight someone else. I DONT THINK HE CAN JUST WALTZ IN THERE AND TAKE OVER, eventually he would be stopped but he'd sure take alot of people down with him.

PS howard GROW UP you own every comic about spawn you say yet you come here every day saying spawn is this and that and weak, your arguments are pretty weak all this guy ever does is say oh mider and urizen said this and that he never once puts up any good reasons why we're wrong.

King Kandy
So Urizen you've dodged the question...

Can Spawn beat LT?

Mider999
when it comes down to feats i just dont know spawn sealed off heaven and hell, recreated the earth and such. all ive ever seen LT do is depower the IG which use to be a big feat but now we know the IG has been retconned to be weaker then eternity, also LT ran from a fight with korvac, what lord order and chaos said seemed to say he was the same LT in all universes and LT himself kinda leaned tword that argument saying he had bigger responsibilities then to just one universe, lord order and chaos said there where other lord orders and chaoses pointing out to me at least that that LT was the same LT in all universes.

He ran from a fight with korvac after he made a sun go nova he said that was the best he could do, korvac was more powerful then eternity by then of course.

one guy said LT created a universe out of the SS cause he made SS look like eternity some might think that all he did was put SS in touch with all the universe not make a new one.

He held the pheonix avatar in his hand, the pheonix force in each universe is not the complete force just to make that clear so sure i guess he can do that to at least a bit of the force, even galactus almost killed the PF, and the goblin force did eat it.

but we might say that LT is weaker then the PF because it also held the universe in its hands. Also LT was seen to bow or something to LT in a x-men comic where eternity was showing the cycle of death and rebirth of a universe.

When it comes down to feats LT just doesnt have that many good ones, servent of god or not but you can argue its just an m-body thats pretty odd in the old days there was no m-bodys but i guess today they changed that, may i also mention the LT got his powers copied by a MUTANT and had to have a celestial kill that mutant not himself.

so when it comes down to feats i say spawn can defeat the LT's m-body but since in marvel now a days there has never been a scene of the real LT perhaps the real LT is to powerful for him i can accept that. But based on feats alone id say spawn can give the LT a very hard time maybe even defeat him, go ahead and stone me if you want for my opinions there just my opinions and personal beliefs put together by what ive read about LT and his feats and spawn as well.

Mider999
come on people in all fearness spawn fighting god and satan just tearing down mountains can be considered an understatement since we know spawn destroyed the world, and had the power to recreate it, even spectre vs captain marvel was stated by some of you to be only nuclear bombs going off in there battle, though captain marvel was said to be powered by many many warriors gods ive heard thousands.

my final remark is that if LT can really do what he claims such as destroy universe and such and all this nonsense IVE NEVER SEEN happen, then i guess he would defeat Spawn.

King Kandy
The IG was never weaker then IG, that never happened.

And LT can destroy universes, he's far beyond Phoenix. He's second only to TOAA.

Mider999
can you prove that with feats, he's had many years to show his feats, ive given you feats from spawn, and even from LT pointing to the fact he aint all that.

King Kandy
How about YOU prove the IG is weaker then Eternity, you strted that claim and the burden of prrof is on you to show that.

Mider999
its on both of us, not just one, you stated LT was this and that so thats your burden.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mider999
its on both of us, not just one, you stated LT was this and that so thats your burden.
I replied to you.

If IG is stronger then Eternity, then that in itself is a universal feat. To counter that, you need to prove that the IG is weaker then Eternity, which was your initial claim.

Mider999
i guess i was wrong since i cant find those statements about the retconned so i concede the point none the less, i never saw LT actually defeat the IG, in fact he said i dont know if i can beat the IG, ive seen teh scans and dont ask me to scan them i dont have a scanner. If you wanna say the IG was not allowed to function together cause of the LT well i can say that even though warlock is not as powerful as the LT he was able to make it so that the mind gem can never be used to its full potential meaning LT could have just done the same thing not counting on his own power.

Mider999
now where is your proof that LT is all powerful almost and etc etc.

King Kandy
Well, he shut down the Infinity Gauntlet, locked down universes, destroyed Galaxies, Nebulas, Rules over the Omniverse, All the Abstracts are subservient too him...

I'm not the scan king, but I'm sure there's others.

Mider999
who told you he ruled the omniverse you know that that would mean he rules over all the universe including DC which does not sound right, if im wrong then MU needs to change the wording omniverse meaning all the universes and multiverses.

where did you see him destroy galaxies and nebulas, and eternity said he was his pear, and LT bowed to the PF, ive already pointed out how he could have shut the IG down how ANYONE could have and how he said he might not be able to defeat it.

King Kandy
Show me the scan of him bowing to the PF. That never happened, he bowed to the Stranger, and this was in a fantsy scene.

Mider999
i thought it happend in x-men forever.

if he's all that and a cup of tea then ill concede he would defeat spawn, but even angela a lower character in spawn could kill a being that consumed multie galaxy life, and there was other angels who i believe where weaker then angela i might be wrong but she or they could make stars go nova.

IM not saying that spawn can defeat EVERYONE in MU or DCU but howard is just ticking me off by saying that spawn is like dr strange level or thanos level that just tells me he doesnt know what he's talking about. I mean it wouldnt suprise me that MU and DCU can defeat image they always are pulling things out of there hats that can snap there fingers and destroy universes, but am i gonna be like howard and say MAN SPAWN IS LAME AND CAN GET OWNED BY ANYONE IN DC AND MU no im not gonna say that.

Lord Urizen
So Urizen you've dodged the question...

Can Spawn beat LT?

I think LT has a much better chance of defeating God Spawn, then vise versa....consider the following:

1) LT has existed for how long......eternity no ? His experience in power and authority, farrr exceeds Spawn's.

2) LT has shut down the IG which had universal power.....God Spawn has not done anything to Image's entire Universe.....whether he can or not is a different story, but the point is he didn't.

3) Even if LT can't destroy Spawn, he doesn't have to. He can easily banish him to a secluded universe, in a void, or what have you. Urizen wasn't able to be destroyed either, but he was trapped in a Void for eons.

I beleive Spawn can still take on the likes of Odin and Galactus....the simple fact is that God Spawn is undestroyable and immortal. Galactus and Odin...what are they gonna do ?

Blasting him, cutting him, whatever will not effect Spawn...if God Spawn could even be harmed, then God and Satan may have had a chance to defeat him...

But it has been CLEARLY stated that the battle between God, Satan, and God Spawn would never end, because none of them could ever be destroyed.....

What does that tell you ?

God Spawn cannot be destroyed.....Galactus and Odin have no chance, because no matter how much they dish out, God Spawn will still be in tact and at full power, and he will tire them out eventually.....

King Kandy
Well, that's not true, because Mother can destroy God Spawn, o obviously if you are powerful enough it can be done.

Rewmac
WOW! Tearing down mountains!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Soooooo true....Can LT even tear down a mountain?

Rewmac
I think LT has a much better chance of defeating God Spawn, then vise versa....consider the following:

1) LT has existed for how long......eternity no ? His experience in power and authority, farrr exceeds Spawn's.

2) LT has shut down the IG which had universal power.....God Spawn has not done anything to Image's entire Universe.....whether he can or not is a different story, but the point is he didn't.

3) Even if LT can't destroy Spawn, he doesn't have to. He can easily banish him to a secluded universe, in a void, or what have you. Urizen wasn't able to be destroyed either, but he was trapped in a Void for eons.

I beleive Spawn can still take on the likes of Odin and Galactus....the simple fact is that God Spawn is undestroyable and immortal. Galactus and Odin...what are they gonna do ?

Blasting him, cutting him, whatever will not effect Spawn...if God Spawn could even be harmed, then God and Satan may have had a chance to defeat him...

But it has been CLEARLY stated that the battle between God, Satan, and God Spawn would never end, because none of them could ever be destroyed.....

What does that tell you ?

God Spawn cannot be destroyed.....Galactus and Odin have no chance, because no matter how much they dish out, God Spawn will still be in tact and at full power, and he will tire them out eventually.....

First. That's vice versa. Second. God Spawn can be destroyed by something above him. Like Living Tribunal or TOAA (which we know nothing about, but if he is stronger than LT then...) The thing is LT is multiversal. As long as I'm not convinced that God Spawn cannot be killed by someone so powerful that LT who even exist in different time phrases. He doesn't really need to show feats and he is still feared.

Big thing Spawn has been cut into two so??? The Living Tribunal is above the magical power that created the current Spawn I'm sure of it. Why??

Spawn ---> One World Threat

LT ---> Multiversal

Multiverse >>> One World (meaning a planet)

Mider999
you have proof he's a one world threat buddy? as far as i remeber image god and satan had created there own realms and spawn could probably do the same, he did in fact seal them off, and obliterate there armies.

One angel in gods army can create nova and thats a lower angel

angela one of the lower characters killed a multi galaxy life killing being the argus

thor was already king thor level in the second age.

and being stronger doesnt say you can kill someone, we all know odin is stronger then cyttorak but because of his power he cant be hurt not even by odin, not even by galactus ive heard, only guy ive ever heard of hurting juggernaut even a bit was onslaught and the other templars cause they themselves had powers of there respective gods perhaps equal to cyttorak whom odin fears.

Even at his weakest power setting urizen was not able to be killed, at his strongest he was not killed, BOTH heaven and hell had to trap him, all the armies couldnt do nothing to him sept that.

But of course the MoM can destroy spawn she can just strip him of his powers, maybe LT can do the same, who cares he's a due ex machina they always have the power to win, its like fighting the spectre you always know your gonna lose. meaning this is a lame spite thread by a guy who knows as much about comics as he does about math, nearly nothing from what he's posted. Wow howard you sure showed us, with this thread, did you tell everyone how you reported urizen cause of insults yeah i remeber insults comming from you too.

Mider999
i even had to close my thread down cause all you did was start junk and never bring a shred of evidence, nobody here ever brought no evidence either that LT was all that at least me and urizen said that if LT was indeed all that he would win, lame a$$ spite thread howard lame as heck grow up and get over your grudge nobody cares

DigiMark007
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.