Thor and Beta Ray Bill (Weaponless) versus Hercules and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Thor and Beta Ray Bill, without their hammers

versus

Immortal Hercules and Savage Hulk

Soleran
Hulk smash by himself, lets face it the guy is an animal.

guy222
Originally posted by Soleran
Hulk smash by himself, lets face it the guy is an animal.

hulk smash cool

Badabing
I guess.......Hulk smash? huh

Soleran
Originally posted by Badabing
I guess.......Hulk smash? huh

He does smash and he reminds it of us constantly in comics!

Beta Ray Howard
Hulk and Herc win.

Got da virus
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Hulk and Herc win.

I don't know, I don't think either Hulk or Herc could survive long against the strength depicted by Bill in Storm breaker, and Thor beat Hulk and Thing without the Odin force and moljnir in the reigning (I think he only had one arm for most of it as well. And don't forget Thor can still summon storms and lightning without Moljnir.

guy222
Originally posted by Got da virus
I don't know, I don't think either Hulk or Herc could survive long against the strength depicted by Bill in Storm breaker, and Thor beat Hulk and Thing without the Odin force and moljnir in the reigning (I think he only had one arm for most of it as well. And don't forget Thor can still summon storms and lightning without Moljnir.

endgame thor wink

D-Block
I have to go with Thor and BRB because Thor still has his powers even without Mjolnir.

Evangel94
Thor still has his powers, even without mjolnir. I believe he's capable of summoning storms, lightning, etc without the need for mjolnir. Mjolnir just "enhances" his powers if he channels his energy through it.

Soujaboy
Thor and BRB 7/10

Beta Ray Howard
Considering the fact that Herc has beaten Thor hand to hand more times than not, and Hulk has taken almost everything that Thor can throw at him, sans a Godblast, then there is honestly no way in hell that Thor and Bill can win.

At all.

Ever.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
hulk smash cool

Team Two

Redatom65
Hercules is physically superior to Thor, and therfore BRB too, and with Hulk there, team 1 falls flat on their face.

Soljer
Hulk could take this solo if they're weaponless.

Validus
Hulk/Hercules

paolo2144
hercules is not physically superior to thor nor has he won a majority of their fights and if thor can summon his powers without his hammer the thunder gods can take this.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thor and BRB 7/10

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bouboumaster
Hulk take out Thor with the hammer.

Hulk surely take him out without.

Same for BRB. Team 1 are ****ed.

guy222
team two

Dark-Jaxx
Team 1. Thor has the feat of grappling with the Hulk for longer than anyone I can remember, and can use his powers without Mjolnir. BRB is around Thor's level physically, and both can handle Herc, and then team up on Hulk.

llagrok
Lightning fries team 2.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by llagrok
Lightning fries team 2.

Not on Hulk's watch rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.