Ivan Drago vs. Clubber Lang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Awesome Man
Since Drago killed Apollo and Gunn was pathetic, it's the two biggest Rocky enemies going one on one.
Clubber beat Rocky, and then lost as Rocky came back even faster and clearer minded.
Drago lost to a fully energized(considered to be the strongest version of) Rocky, but gave Balboa head trauma in the long run, and even gave him nightmares.

Here are the two questions:
1. Who was the better Rocky foe?
2. Who would win in a 10 round match?

The Core
Can we just...stop with all this "Rocky" bullshit? Start a forum or something.

Awesome Man
Originally posted by The Core

Sorry for having rights, you butthole. I'm trying to make discussion. You honestly do't need to make retarded comments that aren't contributing to the thread.

manorastroman
yeah, "butthole". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Awesome Man
Originally posted by manorastroman
yeah, "butthole". roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.aislin.com/images/IDIOT.jpg

manorastroman
don't be sorry for having rights, be sorry for abusing them, "butthole".

The Core
Originally posted by Awesome Man
Sorry for having rights, you butthole. I'm trying to make discussion. You honestly do't need to make retarded comments that aren't contributing to the thread.

You're making a discussion that is incredibly played out. You know exactly who's going to come to the thread, and what's going to go down. This thread isn't contributing to the FORUM.

Just ask the question in one of the 100 other "Rocky" threads. Seriously.

Awesome Man
How the hell is it played out? There are many Rocky fans out there, like it or not. We have the right to talk about Rocky if we have to.
You really have become a some what of a jerk this week, Core. Not allowing a 14 year old to give an opinion yet listen to Parker, and now tell me not to talk about Rocky.

Awesome Man
Originally posted by manorastroman
don't be sorry for having rights, be sorry for abusing them, "butthole".

3 threads is abusing rights? Maybe I should have used the term "butthole" for you. You seem to fit the description.

SpaceMonkey
Clubber Lang is my answer for both questions.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Whats good. If Drago is still high on drugs he wins easily, however if he isn't Clubber Lang will destroy him.

Dusty
Originally posted by The Core

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.