Lex Luthor (with help) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
Bear with me on this one!

Lex Luthor has found a dimensional rift and is a able to snatch and clone one of the following Marvel Super-Villains in an attempt to defeat Superman and conquer Metropolis.
The cloning device does have one problem however, it can only clone a limited number of super-villains depending on how powerful each villain is.

Luthor's options are

1. 10,000 Rhinos or
2. 1000 Demogoblins or
3. 100 Ultrons or
4. 5 Juggernauts

The clones will obey Luthor without question.

He has one week to formulate his plan and choose his clone before Superman finds him and destroys the cloning device.

Who does Luthor choose and can he win?

Whew! Hope that makes sense.

golem370
5 Juggernauts and he wins

stupendous man
Hmm, I did worry that 5 Juggys is a bit too much power. However can Juggernaut actually harm Supes? What woud Luthor do with the 5 of them?

Molly Hayes
100 Ultrons and he wins. 1 Ultorn has beaten Thor before.

stupendous man
Originally posted by Molly Hayes
100 Ultrons and he wins. 1 Ultorn has beaten Thor before.

That would be my choice too Molly smile
Not saying they would win but it would be one hell of a spectacular fight against Supes.
Would love too see what Luthor would do with all those crazy robots!

Ichigo66666
Wonderman crushes Ultrons head. I'd choose the Juggs.

tjcoady
which Ultrons? normally I would go with Juggs, but if it's say... the adamantium Ultron... I would probably go with them

stupendous man
Originally posted by tjcoady
which Ultrons? normally I would go with Juggs, but if it's say... the adamantium Ultron... I would probably go with them

I'd have to say my favourite Ultron, the one in Secret Wars, whom I believe was Adamantium.

Should make things that bit tougher for Superman...

Entity
Definitely 100 Ultrons 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.