namor{in water} verses herc vrs cage vrs jugganant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimmydepee
so who wins in a fight all to do with strength
namor is a prince
herc is a god
cage is a avenger
and jugganant is a unmovable rock

stupendous man
Even in water I have to go with Juggernaut (assuming you mean Classic Juggy). He doesn't need to breath and not sure that the others can harm him. Namor probably his biggest worry, but more because Juggy would have real trouble catching him in the water.

Grimm22
Cage is as good as dead even on land against Namor

Juggs isn't ever going to hit Namor, no matter what.

And in the water I would put Namor above Herc

guy222
Originally posted by jimmydepee
so who wins in a fight all to do with strength
namor is a prince
herc is a god
cage is a avenger
and jugganant is a unmovable rock

juggy>fishman smile

Soleran
Unless it's stated otherwise then it's current characters so juggernaut isn't the man he used to be.

Namor wins this in the water, easily.

jimmydepee
Originally posted by Soleran
Unless it's stated otherwise then it's current characters so juggernaut isn't the man he used to be.

Namor wins this in the water, easily.
herc might win though

Grimm22
If this is current Juggs, Namor beats him two ways to sunday wink

jimmydepee
Originally posted by Grimm22
If this is current Juggs, Namor beats him two ways to sunday wink pion but what about herc

marvelprince
Herc is great and all but in water he's no match for Namor

olympian
The figth they had underwater disaproves. He was able to figth him rather closer.

I do agree that Namor still takes most of the cake in his enviorment.

Crunch n Munch
Isn't Namor stronger than Hercules in the water?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Grimm22
If this is current Juggs, Namor beats him two ways to sunday wink Very true, but if it's classic Juggy Namor has no shot at winning straight up.

olympian
Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
Isn't Namor stronger than Hercules in the water?
The only example i can think of that it would translate into that, was in theyr first underwater figth, where it was stated that Herc was losing half of his strength. Namor was using the cosmic cube and remarks if he wished it to happen but we dont have an objective conclusion about it, as far as i recall.

I particulary never saw Herc getting weaker just because he was in water in all his prior showings, unless it was by some plot device. So my answer would be: no. Namor retains his full strength, has more variety and mobility underwater and can call on other plot devices to help if need be. Its just the enviorment he works best, and thus the reason he has higher chances to win against opponents than outside of it.

jimmydepee
Originally posted by olympian
The only example i can think of that it would translate into that, was in theyr first underwater figth, where it was stated that Herc was losing half of his strength. Namor was using the cosmic cube and remarks if he wished it to happen but we dont have an objective conclusion about it, as far as i recall.

I particulary never saw Herc getting weaker just because he was in water in all his prior showings, unless it was by some plot device. So my answer would be: no. Namor retains his full strength, has more variety and mobility underwater and can call on other plot devices to help if need be. Its just the enviorment he works best, and thus the reason he has higher chances to win against opponents than outside of it.
piont but could herc and cage team up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.