Message Boards as Rites of Passage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Molly Hayes
I'm only young (17) and female (like 50%) of the population. I haven't been visiting message boards that long, about a year at the most. I have noticed though that a lot of the questions on them are often the same. I have also noticed that a lot of these questions are unanswerable and by their very nature highly subjective. Examples you will all recognise Homosexuality, Right or Wrong? Abortion, Right or Wrong? The Death Penalty, Right or Wrong. Should Pedophiles be castrated? Some form of "Do drunk girls lie about rape?" etc. Then you have a variety of people my age usually talk about what they think or the have "heard". Often you get someone who does a bit of research or the weird "older" internet member of say 30 to 40 who wants to show how much he/she can "pwn" a teen in a heated discussion. In all debates about the church you will get the anti church liberals and the pro religion "fundies", these debates soon degenerate into flame fests. Then of course in homosexual debates you will have the conservative homophobe (always accused of being a closet homosexual by the "online psychology students) and the "online" gay often two "boyfriends" who are in a loving relationship and don't agree with promiscuous "queens". In political debates you get the internet "liberal", "George Bush bad", "Patriotism bad" and the internet Conservative, "War on Terror good", "Kill all Muslims, Gays etc.". Then there are the forum "know it alls" who have a "reputation" to live up to on the forum with 2000000 posts who tend just to run round flamig people in an attempt to show how "clever" they are and increase there reputation amonst the other "regulars", all six of them. Then you have the internet "Scientist" with wiki and his search engine at the ready usually an undergraduate, he provides in his words "proof".

A lot of the time one of these individuals will claim to have won a debate but often the subject being debated is unwinable as it is so subjective in my opinion. So I ask you for the rest of us is reading these missives and meeting these "characters" online "some kind of rite of passage" a way for us to be either be indoctrinated with hearsay from the "internet experts" or a way for us to make up our own minds having heard a huge variety of opinions and conflicting ideas?

Is that why the same arguments appear on notice board and some people argue the same point without ever reaching a conclusion?

On am I wrong on all counts?

jaden101
answered your own question really

just kidding...

the reason these things are discussed predominantly compared with subjects that have definitive answers is because things with answers set in stone dont really need discussions on a forum because the person asking the question obviously has internet access and thus would be able to find the answer to something concrete without needing to ask in the first place

hence everything that gets discussed is subjective...

if you want really pointless subjective discussion that is a little different from the norm i suggest you go to the philosophy thread...or worse still...any of the idiotic "this" versus "that" threads which infest these boards

PVS
just seems like an overgeneralised diatribe against the gdf.
no offense, but how can it be taken any other way? hey, there's
alot of silly people here. however the purpose of this particular subdirectory is to debate. in order to debate, you need a debatable topic...or as you dismally put, 'unanswerable' question.

there are people who make a mockery of a debate and like flies at a picnic they are shoo'd away or even swatted if they become too bothersome and disruptive...in a debate one doesnt have to troll to do this. all they can do is spam an opinion or taint the discussion with false evidence and mis/half truths. so it may seem cruel and unnecessary to the passerby. keep in mind though, without debate the gdf forum has no purpose.

speaking for the weird old people, i have to say that sometimes (too often at times) the only way to continue a discussion is to convince some random overimpulsive hormone drenched teenager looking for attention that he'd be better off shutting up for a bit.

...and the occasional law student

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
just seems like an overgeneralised diatribe against the gdf.
no offense, but how can it be taken any other way? hey, there's
alot of silly people here. however the purpose of this particular subdirectory is to debate. in order to debate, you need a debatable topic...or as you dismally put, 'unanswerable' question.

there are people who make a mockery of a debate and like flies at a picnic they are shoo'd away or even swatted if they become too bothersome and disruptive...in a debate one doesnt have to troll to do this. all they can do is spam an opinion or taint the discussion with false evidence and mis/half truths. so it may seem cruel and unnecessary to the passerby. keep in mind though, without debate the gdf forum has no purpose.

speaking for the weird old people, i have to say that sometimes (too often at times) the only way to continue a discussion is to convince some random overimpulsive hormone drenched teenager looking for attention that he's be better off shutting up for a bit.

...and the occasional law student

May I ask how old you are?

PVS

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS

Probably true.

PVS
now if i may ask, to be fair, who is this account a sock of?

people dont normally jump to the gdf from the comic forums in 4 days after registering, having an obvious chip on their shoulder, without being a sock of a banned troll.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
now if i may ask, to be fair, who is this account a sock of?

people dont normally jump to the gdf from the comic forums in 4 days after registering, having an obvious chip on their shoulder, without being a sock of a banned troll.

Paranoid, much? It's another forum on the site for gods sake.

I am extremely confused, my question was about message boards in general and not this one. I am questioning the topics discussed and the kind of posters message boards have in general and mainly if wading through all these extreme "characters" is a reight of passage for internet forum users. The observations were general. If you are concerned please ask for a sock check.

PVS
you specifically target the gdf. yet in the comic book forums you encounter far more unanswerable questions and far more hostility. however you brush it all off and go after general discussion.

"Then of course in homosexual debates you will have the conservative homophobe (always accused of being a closet homosexual by the "online psychology students) and the "online" gay often two "boyfriends" who are in a loving relationship and don't agree with promiscuous "queens""

you specifically targeted 3 members on these forums. one of which is whob, but can be easily mistaken, since there are many like whob. yet the "boyfriends" who disliked the queen s1ut stereotype is far too coincidental.
so i must think way back...but its tough since it makes my brain whirl around and go splat.

dial up access and a proxy i.p.'s: helping internet kids feel like hackers since 1995

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
you specifically target the gdf. yet in the comic book forums you encounter far more unanswerable questions and far more hostility. however you brush it all off and go after general discussion.

"Then of course in homosexual debates you will have the conservative homophobe (always accused of being a closet homosexual by the "online psychology students) and the "online" gay often two "boyfriends" who are in a loving relationship and don't agree with promiscuous "queens""

you specifically targeted 3 members on these forums. one of which is whob, but can be easily mistaken, since there are many like whob. yet the "boyfriends" who disliked the queen s1ut stereotype is far too coincidental.
so i must think way back...but its tough since it makes my brain whirl around and go splat.

dial up access and a proxy i.p.'s: helping internet kids feel like hackers since 1995

I am not on dial up, you can ask the moderators to check and I actually did not know that this forum had people who fitted those stereotypes although you seem to fit the internet know it all. You're 68? Weird. Do you take drugs because you seem paranoid, pot I have heard can do that if you take it.

PVS
ok, whatever. its not like i care. i just get a kick out of pulling the curtain off of incognito kids with way too much time on their hands and far too much deep rooted resentment. (really, you still cant get over capt? maybe its love)

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
ok, whatever. its not like i care. i just get a kick out of pulling the curtain off of incognito kids with way too much time on their hands and far too much deep rooted resentment. (really, you still cant get over capt? maybe its love)

I am a kid and a girl who's Capt? You seem to care enough to answer and you have a lot of posts. Please don't get upset because you think you fit any stereotypes. It was a general observations of message boards, not you.

PVS
i hate gypsies

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
i hate gypsies

I'm not a gypsy, i'm blonde. Do you hate lots of people? Are you a right wing type, is that why you're angry?

PVS
ive always been mildly curious...what whirls and goes 'splat', anyway?

maybe a feces frisbee?

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
ive always been mildly curious...what whirls and goes 'splat', anyway?

maybe a feces frisbee?

You keep answering, you obviously are angry about something. I don't understand your answers if you're 68 it's a bit young but a "forum" expert once told me, people can get demetia that early or do you just not like girls having an opinion, or is it because I am new and have invaded "your" space?

Bardock42
I'd also guess Whirly.

But here's another one.

What if Whirly, whob and Big Evil....are all one and the same.

PVS
Originally posted by Molly Hayes
You keep answering, you obviously are angry about something. I don't understand your answers if you're 68 it's a bit young but a "forum" expert once told me, people can get demetia that early or do you just not like girls having an opinion, or is it because I am new and have invaded "your" space?

hold on, were you not condemning all these damned internet psychologists on the forums in your first post?

odd

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
hold on, were you not condemning all these damned internet psychologists on the forums in your first post?

I said I was told by someone on a forum. I didn't say they were a psychologist, I said a "forum" expert. Surely given your post count on this forum you have or perhaps are such an expert.

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd also guess Whirly.

But here's another one.

What if Whirly, whob and Big Evil....are all one and the same.

they are not. i know its a scarey thought, but i am convinced that they are 3 seperate people. big evil obviously either smokes/trips way too much or is clinically insane. whirly is a very unhappy person who reopens grudges between internet stragers from like 2 years ago (weeeeeird) and whob.....well whob just has alot of bad ideas and needs people to force feed them too.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
they are not. i know its a scarey thought, but i am convinced that they are 3 seperate people. big evil obviously either smokes/trips way too much or is clinically insane. whirly is a very unhappy person who reopens grudges between internet stragers from like 2 years ago (weeeeeird) and whob.....well whob just has alot of bad ideas and needs people to force feed them too.

Who are these people you don't like and are talking about, you talk like an internet "psychology" expert, do you practise for real or are you just an online "expert" or consultant? Is that why your post count is so high?

PVS
Who are these people you don't like and are talking about, you talk like an internet "psychology" expert, do you practise for real or are you just an online "expert" or consultant?

it doesnt take a psychologist to know that someone who developes an obsessive and negative fixation on an anonymous stranger, capable of lasting years after they had last conversed, obviously has problems which they should probably work on under guidance of a real psychologist

botankus
Originally posted by PVS

odd

First post. End of story.

Mr. Sandman
I ain't readin all that shit.

Something about every thread being the same.

Well, it's the internet, how much originality can you really expect?

botankus
Any 1 of PVS' posts sums up the whole thread and Molly Hayes' existence as well.

Nellinator
If we go by post count those people in the off-topic forum must have uber pwnage powers.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
it doesnt take a psychologist to know that someone who developes and obsessive fixation on an anonymous stranger, capable of lasting years obviously has problems which they should probably work on under guidance of a real psychologist

I'm sorry but I don't know you? The only one with a fixation seems to be you with these internet "enimies" you have. I would suggest you are passing on your own concerns to a stranger on the internet because of this. It's only a thought though. Anyway this thread is going nowhere you have got angry and it has gone completely off topic. A shame really as it could have been an interesting topic if you hadn't seen yourself in general comments. What is it about you that you don't like?

Soleran
I like yogurt.

xmarksthespot
I have yogurt vision. It's like heat vision, but yogurt. We make the perfect pair. Let's elope.

PVS
I'm sorry but I don't know you? The only one with a fixation seems to be you with these internet "enimies" you have. I would suggest you a passing on your own concerns to a stranger on the internet because of this. It's only a thought though. Anyway this thread is going nowhere you have got angry and it has gone completely off topic. A shame really as it could have been an interesting topic if you hadn't seen yourself in general comments. What is it about you that you don't like?

THATS RIGHT!!!! whirly used to always claim that his opponent was "too angry" and that they should "calm down" and "chill out" when no evidence of any anger was exhibited. wow, this is just memory lane

Soleran
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I have yogurt vision. It's like heat vision, but yogurt. We make the perfect pair. Let's elope.

haha laughing

Don't forget the mate, cheers and smilies, whirly loved them as well!

PVS
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

wait...does that mean you can detect yogurt or that yogurt shoots out of your eyes?

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
THATS RIGHT!!!! whirly used to always claim that his opponent was "too angry" and that they should "calm down" and "chill out" when no evidence of any anger was exhibited. wow, this is just memory lane

Your posts reveal your anger at your "enemies". I'm only a girl you are obviously someone who doesn't like girls it doesn't take a psychologist to figure that out.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by PVS
wait...does that mean you can detect yogurt or that yogurt shoots out of your eyes? The latter. I mean, the former would just be stupid.

PVS
Your posts reveal you anger at your "enemies". I'm only a girl you are obviously someone who doesn't like girls it doesn't take a psychologist to figure that out.

look, its just the internet. i didnt mean to get you so riled and angry.
lets just drop it, k? smile

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS
wait...does that mean you can detect yogurt or that yogurt shoots out of your eyes?

I hope it shoots out of his eyes, seriously he would put Yoplait out of business especially if he can do that with fruit flavors as well.

That power should have been used on the Tick!

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
look, its just the internet. i didnt mean to get you so riled and angry.
lets just drop it, k? smile

I'm happy to drop whatever it is. I am concerned you see enemies in the shadows "getting" at you. Everyone is thousands of miles apart so you shouldn't really worry. It's dropped here.

Can we go back to topic now?

PVS
I'm happy to drop whatever it is. I am concerned you see enimies in the shadows "getting" at you. Everyone is thousands of miles apart so you shouldn't really worry. It's dropped here.

i asked nicely to drop it. that doesnt mean shoving in more belittlement before the dropping.

again, sorry i got you angry smile

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
i asked nicely to drop it. that doesnt mean shoving in more belittlement before the dropping.

again, sorry i got you angry smile

Well i'm not angry or an invisible enemy so we're all fine.

smile

PVS
there was this one guy changed his screenname to 'princess diana'...or something like that. its funny how some people cross-dress (so to speak) on the internet. there are many characters on forums which you sometimes must interact with. i guess thats part of the "rites of passage" so to speak...seeing the humor in it all.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
there was this one guy changed his screenname to 'princess diana'...or something like that. its funny how some people cross-dress (so to speak) on the internet. there are many characters on forums which you sometimes must interact with. i guess thats part of the "rites of passage" so to speak...seeing the humor in it all.

Molly Hayes is a comic character called Princess Powerful. I like Molly shes cool. I think you are still seeing enemies.

PVS
Molly Hayes is a comic character called Princess Powerful. I like Molly shes cool. I think you are still seeing enemies.

you're going off topic again. this person was not an "enemy" to me. i just brought him up to point out yet more odd diversity among forum members.

i guess the reason you cant let this go it that i angered and hurt you alot, so ill apologise again: sorry.

shall we go back to topic?

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
you're going off topic again. this person was not an "enemy" to me. i just brought him up to point out yet more odd diversity among forum members.

i guess i angered and hurt you alot, so ill apologise again: sorry.
maybe now we can drop it, right?

Looks like Princess Di's not going to let you go so easily.

PVS: I love New Jersey. I think it's neat.
Molly Hayes: See there? And yet you still deny that you hate everyone in the world!

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS

i guess i angered and hurt you alot, so ill apologise again: sorry.
maybe now we can drop it, right?

You're need to keep apologising is quite sweet, i guess you're not used to talking to girls, you don't have to apologise all the time. It's dropped.
Whatever you're sorry for don't worry.

botankus
You're need to keep apologising is quite sweet, i guess you're not used to talking to girls,

I'm used to talking to girls. If that sig is you, you're one fugly *****!!!!

And I actually didn't mind Whirly!!

Bardock42
You're need to keep apologising is quite sweet, i guess you're not used to talking to girls, you don't have to apologise all the time. It's dropped.
Whatever you're sorry for don't worry.

"your" you dumb son of a....

PVS
at first read i saw a sincere call for civility until:

i guess you're not used to talking to girls

this habit of shoehorning belittlement into otherwise polite posts is hurting my feelings.

why are you so mean to me?

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by botankus
I'm used to talking to girls. If that sig is you, you're one fugly *****!!!!

And I actually didn't mind Whirly!!

She's a comics character and I have no idea who Whirly is although he keeps being mentioned on most of these forums which if he has been gone two years is weird.

Bardock42
She's a comics character and I have no idea who Whirly is although he keeps being mentioned on most of these forums which if he has been gone two years is weird.

Cause he returns sometimes. As a sock.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
at first read i saw a sincere call for civility until:

this habit of shoehorning belittlement into otherwise polite posts is hurting my feelings.

why are you so mean to me?

Well as I said it's dropped, you have a habit of seeing things that are not there I think.

Molly Hayes
Cause he returns sometimes. As a sock.

O.K. and you know it's his sock because?

botankus
Molly Hayes is a comic character called Princess Powerful.

What is this reject's powers? And if she is royalty, why is she a reject?

Bardock42
O.K. and you know it's his sock because?

I am psychic.

Molly Hayes
What is this reject's powers? And if she is royalty, why is she a reject?

She's 12 and stronger than the thing. Although she needs a Coffee to keep her awake sometimes. She's one of the Runaways. Probably the best comic out.

botankus
No offense, but it sounds worse than Archie.

Molly Hayes
No offense, but it sounds worse than Archie.

Try it you'll like it.

Molly Hayes
I am psychic.

Or paranoid, did he upset you all in some way?

Bardock42
She's 12 and stronger than the thing. Although she needs a Coffee to keep her awake sometimes. She's one of the Runaways. Probably the best comic out.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.

I didn't read the runaways, but I am pretty sure nothing can beat the Punisher at the moment. Hellblazer is excellent as well.

Bardock42
Or paranoid, did he upset you all in some way?

Nah, I think I upset him.

I didn't mind him. But the last time I read something I know was by him was on another forum, and the post was filled with ahte and anger.

Molly Hayes
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.

I didn't read the runaways, but I am pretty sure nothing can beat the Punisher at the moment. Hellblazer is excellent as well.

It's really good read it. Although it could go down hill now.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/001595302.cfm

Capt_Fantastic
I have no idea who Whirly is although he keeps being mentioned on most of these forums which if he has been gone two years is weird.

Do you use your right hand or your left hand for that?

BackFire
am I wrong on all counts?

Of course.

Molly Hayes
Am I wrong on all counts?

Originally posted by BackFire
Of course.

So where do you particularly see the flaws in my argument?

I'm only young (17) and female (like 50%) of the population. I haven't been visiting message boards that long, about a year at the most. I have noticed though that a lot of the questions on them are often the same. I have also noticed that a lot of these questions are unanswerable and by their very nature highly subjective. Examples you will all recognise Homosexuality, Right or Wrong? Abortion, Right or Wrong? The Death Penalty, Right or Wrong. Should Pedophiles be castrated? Some form of "Do drunk girls lie about rape?" etc. Then you have a variety of people my age usually talk about what they think or the have "heard". Often you get someone who does a bit of research or the weird "older" internet member of say 30 to 40 who wants to show how much he/she can "pwn" a teen in a heated discussion. In all debates about the church you will get the anti church liberals and the pro religion "fundies", these debates soon degenerate into flame fests. Then of course in homosexual debates you will have the conservative homophobe (always accused of being a closet homosexual by the "online psychology students) and the "online" gay often two "boyfriends" who are in a loving relationship and don't agree with promiscuous "queens". In political debates you get the internet "liberal", "George Bush bad", "Patriotism bad" and the internet Conservative, "War on Terror good", "Kill all Muslims, Gays etc.". Then there are the forum "know it alls" who have a "reputation" to live up to on the forum with 2000000 posts who tend just to run round flamig people in an attempt to show how "clever" they are and increase there reputation amonst the other "regulars", all six of them. Then you have the internet "Scientist" with wiki and his search engine at the ready usually an undergraduate, he provides in his words "proof".

A lot of the time one of these individuals will claim to have won a debate but often the subject being debated is unwinable as it is so subjective in my opinion. So I ask you for the rest of us is reading these missives and meeting these "characters" online "some kind of rite of passage" a way for us to be either be indoctrinated with hearsay from the "internet experts" or a way for us to make up our own minds having heard a huge variety of opinions and conflicting ideas?

Is that why the same arguments appear on notice board and some people argue the same point without ever reaching a conclusion?

On am I wrong on all counts?

BackFire
Here....here, and here.

quickshot
molly you say how these questions are umanswerable.The reason for that is to promote discussion.And this topic has kinda become about you seeking arguements(trolling) and forum stereotypes.

fini
And stop telling these guys that they are not used to talking to girls........... oh wait, maybe you are right, I think they are more used to talking to women, not lil girls, as u claim to be.

debbiejo
fini.....you're my hero.......... happy

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by fini
And stop telling these guys that they are not used to talking to girls........... oh wait, maybe you are right, I think they are more used to talking to women, not lil girls, as u claim to be.

I don't understand why you are being so aggressive. Are you and old lady then?

debbiejo
Are you labeling people with another view than yours as old??

PVS
whirly, stfu. really it was fun but now your just boring the **** out of me. go debate your little comic books, im sure they miss you there.

debbiejo
blink

Again??

PVS
again what?

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by debbiejo
Are you labeling people with another view than yours as old??

No she called me a little girl so i assumed she was much older at least 30 and one of those older people on the web that enjoyed heated debates with teens in an attempt to regain their youth. If she's younger sorry.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
whirly, stfu. really it was fun but now your just boring the **** out of me. go debate your little comic books, im sure they miss you there.

I keep telling you 68 year old man I am not whiley whatever he or she is.

PVS
i know who you are because you gave yourself away in the first post. you were so high on your own ego that you revealed too much.

and the "online" gay often two "boyfriends" who are in a loving relationship and don't agree with promiscuous "queens".

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
i know who you are because you gave yourself away in the first post. you were so high on your own ego that you revealed to much.

Look was this guy/girl your boyfriend/girlfriend or something. I am not them, get over them. Stop stalking me.

PVS
Originally posted by PVS

but you...i d hoped that your absense meant that you were past this nonesense and were in the process of adding purpose and virtue to your life. sad

Molly Hayes
I am on wireless broadband my parents got it two years ago stop trying to make out I am this person and stalking me.

PVS
sure thing dude geek

im sure you'll get bored when you are ignored.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
but you...i d hoped that your absense meant that you were past this nonesense and were in the process of adding purpose and virtue to your life. sad

you are obsessed by this person, what did they do to hurt you so badly?
Obviously it was something did you know them in real life and they spurned you or something, is that why you keep talking about them. Look just stop stalking me i'm teenage girl, you're creeping me out. You're like old you told me.

PVS
you're creeping me out.

dont overplay the young innocence abused bit. you must use moderation.
now please stop bothering me. if im so creepy and a nuicance the best thing to do is ignore me.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
dont overplay the young innocence abused bit. you must use moderation.
now please stop bothering me. if im so creepy and a nuicance the best thing to do is ignore me.

I'm not scared you're thousands of miles away your not a nusiance in real life, you're just creeping me out on here by being all weird.

PVS
I'm not scared you're thousands of miles away your not a nusiance in real life, you're just creeping me out on here by being all weird.

ok dude. thumb up

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
ok dude. thumb up

It's not O.K. to creep girls out though is it, but if that means you're stopping well O.K.

PVS
It's not O.K. to creep girls out though is it, but if that means you're stopping well O.K.
please stop trolling me.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
please stop trolling me.

how is sticking up for yourself when someone is accusing you of something trolling? Stop being weird and i'll stop sticking up for myself. You won't scare me.

PVS
whirly, i want to give you credit for an interesting sock, but im afraid whob whoops you up and down in that department. and yes that is very sad.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
whirly, i want to give you credit for an interesting sock, but im afraid whob whoops you up and down in that department. and yes that is very sad.

Look stop calling me Whirly that's a stupid name, stop accusing me of things and stop being weird. Is this how you get off, being nasty to girls on the internet? You're just being weird and obsessive.

JacopeX

On am I wrong on all counts? See these are the problems with the GDF. For me, every time I come here and explain comprehensively and coherently about the topic and my opinions related to it, I get some 30 to 40 year old guy to come and flame me. Yes I understand what you mean. There not only in the GDF but the jackasses are also in the OTF and among alot of other forum sites. It kind of reminds me of school back in my freshmen year. You come into the clique and say hi and they bash the **** out of you for a shitty reason. It seems that they think they are better than those younger members.

That pretty much shows how ridiculous they are. They are showing me what type of half assed people they are. With religion debate, I stopped debating with the atheist. It seems they are very self centered when it comes to debating against jesus and the bible. It really pisses me off but Im alright with the atheist. Then they get respect all together and for what?

Bashing

Flaming

Claiming to Pwn/own

Being a half ass

Hopefully these people just STFU for once. Why cant the GDF be MORE SERIOUS? Why cant the discussions be more friendlier?

Simple question, because many will disagree very strongly with you or not like you and what you say so they start to bash you and start to troll at a later point. This seems like an exaggeration but this happens in my perspective.

PVS
Look stop calling me Whirly that's a stupid name, stop accusing me of things and stop being weird. Is this how you get off, being nasty to girls on the internet? You're just being weird and obsessive.

yes i get off on it. in fact im getting off right now on all this role playing. does this by extention make me gay, whirly?

PVS
Originally posted by JacopeX
See these are the problems with the GDF. For me, every time I come here and explain comprehensively and coherently about the topic and my opinions related to it, I get some 30 to 40 year old guy to come and flame me. Yes I understand what you mean. There not only in the GDF but the jackasses are also in the OTF and among alot of other forum sites. It kind of reminds me of school back in my freshmen year. You come into the clique and say hi and they bash the **** out of you for a shitty reason. It seems that they think they are better than those younger members.

That pretty much shows how ridiculous they are. They are showing me what type of half assed people they are. With religion debate, I stopped debating with the atheist. It seems they are very self centered when it comes to debating against jesus and the bible. It really pisses me off but Im alright with the atheist. Then they get respect all together and for what?

Bashing

Flaming

Claiming to Pwn/own

Being a half ass

Hopefully these people just STFU for once. Why cant the GDF be MORE SERIOUS? Why cant the discussions be more friendlier?

Simple question, because many will disagree very strongly with you or not like you and what you say so they start to bash you and start to troll at a later point. This seems like an exaggeration but this happens in my perspective.

dont make me post a link to the "gangsta" thread...just dont.

BackFire
Hey PVS.

quickshot
no molly youjust a sock lookin for fights

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by PVS
yes i get off on it. in fact im getting off right now on all this role playing. does this by extention make me gay, whirly?

I don't know if you're gay or not, i'm a girl and not this Whirly person. Why should I worry if you're gay? I don't have a problem with gays, why should I? I don't understand by extension of what? Stop talking to me if all you're going to do is talk about this other guy. I don't want to know about him. I came on here to chat to people. You're really a very strange person.

JacopeX
Originally posted by PVS
dont make me post a link to the "gangsta" thread...just dont.

1. Ever heard of parody? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was just a joke. But there is a twist to it though.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by quickshot
no molly youjust a sock lookin for fights

I have looked for no fights and been polite unless people have been rude to me and I am not a sock.

JacopeX
Originally posted by quickshot
no molly youjust a sock lookin for fights Is it because the truth?

Scientist get killed for knowing the truth that government dosent want others to know. Pretty much similar.

Molly Hayes
See these are the problems with the GDF. For me, every time I come here and explain comprehensively and coherently about the topic and my opinions related to it, I get some 30 to 40 year old guy to come and flame me. Yes I understand what you mean. There not only in the GDF but the jackasses are also in the OTF and among alot of other forum sites. It kind of reminds me of school back in my freshmen year. You come into the clique and say hi and they bash the **** out of you for a shitty reason. It seems that they think they are better than those younger members.

Bashing

Flaming

Claiming to Pwn/own

Being a half ass

At last someone who agrees are you still at school as well? I support Chelsea you like Football?

PVS
1. Ever heard of parody? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was just a joke. But there is a twist to it though.

ok fine whatever........just dont

I don't know if you're gay or not, i'm a girl and not this Whirly person. Why should I worry if you're gay? I don't have a problem with gays, why should I? I don't understand by extension of what? Stop talking to me if all you're going to do is talk about this other guy. I don't want to know about him. I came on here to chat to people. You're really a very strange person.

*applause* now THATS parody, jaco.

BackFire
PVS.

Tickle my pickle for a nickle.

PVS
Hey PVS.

um....hi

JacopeX
At last someone who agrees are you still at school as well? I support Chelsea you like Football? Yea, im a 10th grader. And im a Newcastle fan. Sorry. stick out tongue But chelsea has one of my fav players such as shevchenko and Drogba.

Molly Hayes
Yea, im a 10th grader. And im a Newcastle fan. Sorry. stick out tongue But chelsea has one of my fav players such as shevchenko and Drogba.

Chelsea are awesome, although I think United might win this year, Newcastle have some troubles.

BackFire
Originally posted by PVS
um....hi

No, I wanted you to say "what?" You ****ed it all up you boy lover you.

Molly Hayes
Yea, im a 10th grader. And im a Newcastle fan. Sorry. stick out tongue But chelsea has one of my fav players such as shevchenko and Drogba.

I'm year 12. Deedee Drogba is ace.

PVS
No, I wanted you to say "what?" You ****ed it all up you boy lover you.

what?

BackFire
It's too late now, don't think I'll forget this.

PVS
forget what?

debbiejo
That you're perverts?

fini
Um, No i am not an old lady, I am not over 30

And yes I should sound aggressive, who do you think you are coming here and insulting some of the guys here, some of them talk absolute bullshit most of the times, but others times they show that the use the brain that god blessed them with.

AND someone like you who comes in here with a high and mighty attitude, shows that YOU ARE A LITTLE girl, not a child, not you are not mature enough to understand that internet forums are mainly about fun, sharing ideas and more fun. IF you can't see that then do not come here and lay your judgements on other people. Get to know them first and then label them. The guys who you seem to have a beef with DO NOT post in GDF, so go look to poke a fight elsewhere.

IT is little girls ( those under 18, mostly....... there are some girls who show maturity way beyond their age) who come in forums to try to act like grown women, most of the adults here do have fun, and enjoy sharing veiws and ideas, besides we have more important things to do in REAL LIFE, like work, pay bills, shoulder actual responsiblities . SO online we can let that proverbial hair down.

Dont go dissing older people( ie those over 20), afterall those are the people who run the site and keep it going, just so that snot nosed lil girls like you can come and insult them......

Fini out!!!!!

Molly Hayes
Um, No i am not an old lady, I am not over 30

And yes I should sound aggressive, who do you think you are coming here and insulting some of the guys here, some of them talk absolute bullshit most of the times, but others times they show that the use the brain that god blessed them with.

AND someone like you who comes in here with a high and mighty attitude, shows that YOU ARE A LITTLE girl, not a child, not you are not mature enough to understand that internet forums are mainly about fun, sharing ideas and more fun. IF you can't see that then do not come here and lay your judgements on other people. Get to know them first and then label them. The guys who you seem to have a beef with DO NOT post in GDF, so go look to poke a fight elsewhere.

IT is little girls ( those under 18, mostly....... there are some girls who show maturity way beyond their age) who come in forums to try to act like grown women, most of the adults here do have fun, and enjoy sharing veiws and ideas, besides we have more important things to do in REAL LIFE, like work, pay bills, shoulder actual responsiblities . SO online we can let that proverbial hair down.

Dont go dissing older people( ie those over 20), afterall those are the people who run the site and keep it going, just so that snot nosed lil girls like you can come and insult them......

Fini out!!!!!

Are you nearly 30?

Fire
thread sounded interesting, but that's about that. Nothing we haven't seen before. I'm going to shut up now or I'll start bashing people

PVS
shows that YOU ARE A LITTLE girl

middle aged man.

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by Fire
thread sounded interesting, but that's about that. Nothing we haven't seen before. I'm going to shut up now or I'll start bashing people

Thank you for your supportive comment about the quality of the thread, that's about the nicest thing anyone has said to be since I entered this forum.

botankus
So Whirly wasn't banned again? I mean, the dude's not THAT bad, but I was kind of hoping for the ban so I don't have to look at the Runaways comic book reject in his sig anymore.

debbiejo
That cow is making me hungry for meat and this not good.

PVS
i got some meat for you, old lady.
enough to clear out all the bats and cobwebs.

debbiejo
I don't want your soggy old meat. I only like Prime... big grin

botankus
Damn, the PVS sexual predator thread in the OTF was closed.

PVS
yeah, i requested it due to the trolling of 3 people.
speaking of sex they have a raging hardon for me.

debbiejo
NOoo it's because you wanted to make doggy sex.

PVS
hey debs. why dont you just be honest and say how old you are?

debbiejo
I'm 12 happy

LethalFemme
NOoo it's because you wanted to make doggy sex.

lol

Soleran
I don't want your soggy old meat. I only like Prime... big grin

You do like old meat, be honest now!

Anyone hear the viagra bell ringing?

PVS
the new sock troll is making a thread. i cant wait.

Storm
*Undertakes a feeble attempt to get this on topic.*

Oh, screw it...

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.