What's up with these strange things in DMC script?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calypso
While looking through the final script that TnT put on WordPlayer.com
I have discovered some strange items and I hope they have not been posted before. smile If they have please forgive me. I hope all of you will
give feedback on these things and any you have found.

The first thing is when Jack meets w/Bootstrap the first time:
Jack: Is this a dream?
BS: No
Jack: I thought not. If it were, there'd be rum.

BS grins. Raises an arm, offering Jack -- a bottle of rum. Jack smiles.
It costs a bit of effort to pull it loose, since BS's hand is also encrusted with barniles. Jack sniffs it. Rum. He wipes the mouth of the bottle.

Now, right there, it says that it IS A DREAM, because there was rum.

Also, after sending Will to the scuttled ship and Davy & crew show up, Will says his part about "settling Jack's debt", and Jack looking throught the spyglass realizes that DJ has spotted him.
-- and DJ is RIGHT THERE, on deck with him. The speed of his arrival is weird and disconcerting -- like in a dream.

TnT have said some unbelieveable stuff on the DVD about how DJ just transfers to the Black Pearl. I can accept that, but "like a dream".
I am beginning to think AWE will end up a dream. By whom, I haven't figured out yet.

In the opening, on the DVD commentaries that TnT do, Terry says, "I love seeing this uh, new logo opening at the premiere and right when the little TinkerBell sort of swirl went by, there was a shooting star up in the sky right beyond it. I think that was a really good sign -- I took it as such." Now, is this another clue to AWE? Shooting stars, dreams? Why would he say that at the beginning of DMC when obviously no shooting stars or pronounced dream sequences were in the final cut?

Mistypirate
Yes I think it is a good sign that AWE would have a fairy tale ending. After all is a Disney movie.

katelovespirate
well, they are obviously taking it in a much more supernatural way.

and they kept making comments about them being satisfied with the ending of DMC, because they were going to go on this mythic journey and no one really knew if it was real or just a figment of their imaginations.

Jack sees the world differently from other people. I wouldnt be surprised if some of the telling of the story reflected that.

they've stepped off the edge of the map. they are drifting farther and farther from reality.

top guesses:

will and jack will turn out to be the same character

james has jack's child

barbossa is actually the monkey

agent smith and tia dalma secretly elope

haha sorry im being so sarcastic tonight... wink

Mistypirate
HAHA me to. smile

calypso
Sort of a long post, sorry.

Right after Jack tell DJ that Will is "Due to be married. To a lovely young lady. You hate that malarky." (last line was cut) Jones shoots Jack a keen look.

DJ: Sparrow. Might, this be a lady you are interested in for yourself?

Jack: Not remotely ... but I could be if it helps make the deal. (these two lines were cut)

The following lines were also cut. After Jack tells DJ he has "one soul, to serve on your ship. He is alrady over there." Jones' face twist in a combination of anger and incredulity.

DJ: You can't trade. You can't substitute.

Jack: There is a precident regarding servitude, according to the code of the Brethern --

Then DJ says the bit about "one soul is not the same as another."

Wonder what the Brethern have to say about servitude? I also wonder why DJ has not been stopped by the Brethern?

The next one is also deleted. It takes place right after Gibbs tell Jack "Counting those four? That gives us four."

Gibbs: I've written a letter to my brother-in-law. He is a lawyer in London. Good one. Nothing better happen to me.

Jack: I make no promises.

Gibbs: You'd best be coming up with a new plan, Jack, and it better not be relying on that compass. The whole crew knows it ain't worked since you was saved from the gallows. (Is this another call back to Lizzy?)

There are a few more, but I am headed to dreamland.Tomorrow.

Mistypirate
I know who was vexing Jack, I got it. Thanks Calypso (sorry for confusing you) for opening my eyes. Never would have though of that. eek! No it wasn't Liz~~~~

IheartPocky
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I know who was vexing Jack, I got it. Thanks Calypso (sorry for confusing you) for opening my eyes. Never would have though of that. eek! No it wasn't Liz~~~~

Are you trying to play with people's minds? confused

Mistypirate
Originally posted by IheartPocky
Are you trying to play with people's minds? confused

Me? not remotely wink

LovelyOne
I always notice that they say Liz's openings are dreamlike.

also thats agood point..it means Jack HAS been thinking of Liz since the moment he left the gallows..remember he looked at his compass at the end of movie 1, singing the pirate song Liz taught him, smiling...etc..LIZ ON THE BRAIN..I kept trying to tell people that on forums like KTTbloodyK and they dismissed my idea..not here though..love KMC

Chiki Mina
Well I always thought that he had Liz in mind after he looked at his compass while singing the song Liz taught him.

And I didn't take much interest UNTILL DMC, when I found out how the compass works. So it hit me, the moment he was singing the song that lizzie taught him, he looked at his compass and smiled.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I always notice that they say Liz's openings are dreamlike.

LOL....Wouldn't it be soooo funny if like at the end of AWE we see Liz wake up (startled...like waking up from a nightmare), back in her room, looking exactly the way she did in COTBP....and then we all realized that all 3 movies where a dream to her.... and then she gets up thinking about the AZTEC GOLD CHAIN and goes to her desk opens the drawer, lifts up the wood and then we see the AZTEC GOLD PIECE there! She picks it up and looks at it, contemplating:

Liz: Could it be? No...it couldn't Possibly!

We hear a knock on the door, Gov Swann on the otherside of the door!

Gov Swan: Elizabeth!

*looks in horror at the door, then instintively she hides the chain in her nightgown and reaches for her robe, knocking down a table in her path*

Gov Swan: Are You alright? Elizabeth are you desent?

Liz: Y-Yes

Gov Swan comes in with two ladies maids behind him

Gov Swan: Still in bed at this Hour! It's a beautiful day!

Estrella opens the curtains to reaveal a beautiful caribbean day!
As the SUN hit Liz's face it dawned on her, it was like Deja Vu, she had seen this before! Her jaw drops open as she remembers her dreams....

Gov Swan: I have a gift for you! *he opens a box to reveal a beautiful dress*

Liz: *still in shock she manages to hesitantly say* It's Beautiful! *thought about it at little then said* You wouldn't by chance happen to want me to wear this to Commodore Norrington's Ceromony would you?

Gov Swan: No!

Liz sighed in relief and thought to herself...It was only a dream! then she smiled and went to put it on!

Gov Swan: Elizabeth, I lied! Thats exactly why I bought you the dress to wear to the commodores ceromony...he fancies you, you know!

Liz's face dropped in horror "WHAT?"...It's not a dream! It's happening! She grabbed her robe and threw it on and ran past her father and down the stairs....and just as she had suspected she found Will standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her father! She noticed the case he was carrying.

Liz: Will is that Commodore Norringntons Sword?

Will: Yes Ms.Swan!

Liz gasp as she heard him say Yes Ms. Swan....just like in her dream! Then an idea came to her....she knew what came next! She ran out of her home leaving Will behind speechless! she got into the carriage and yelled to the driver "Take me to the Docks, as fast as you can!"

Liz got to the docks just in time to see the pirate with the pair of dark eyes that had been haunting her dreams make port in rather stylish way! she walked up the doc towards him, smiling and said:

"Captain Jack Sparrow don't ask how i know you, just know that i have a rather remarkable story, that you will never believe, and that I know the 3 reasons why you are here in Port Royal."

Jack looks curiously at the beautiful women standing in front of him and says, "Really? Do tell dearie, Why am i here?"

Liz: ONE, you are here to commondeer a ship to go after THE BLACK PEARL...TWO, I've got your leverage right here (pulls out Aztec Gold from her chest) and i know who's blood you need....and THREE, you've come here for ME! *Liz pulls Jack into a long passionate Kiss!*

Jack: *pulls away still holding her * But Ms. Elizabeth Swan, What if i told you I do believe you? *smirks*

Liz: *looks at Jack shocked that he knows her name*..."Wait How do you know my name?"

Jack: *smirk turns into full smile, then whispers in her ear* Let's just say...I've dreamt about you too Love!

Liz: smiles and pulls him into another kiss....then she pulls away and says, "So to the Interceptor?"

Jack: *smiles* To the Interceptor! *grabs her hand and they start running to the BIGGEST ADVENTURE of their lives!

and then the screen goes Black and says TO BE CONTINUED!!! and then we find out out that all the actors signed another contract for 3 more sequals that will consist of them doing everything differently, ultimately changing fate and facing new threats!!! LOL!

Sorry i was bored hope i didnt waist to much of ur time...lol!

willofthewisp
Actually, piratediva, that was really cool. I'm not all that into DMC being a dream, but what a twist! I want to say I read a story a long time ago about a man who met up with this woman and he found out it was a dream he was having while comatose, but later it turned out the woman was comatose and dreaming too, so they met in a dreamworld. How psychedellic.

But do you really believe any of POTC is someone's dream? I don't think so. In spite of all the supernatural creatures and goings-on, these movies are grounded in reality.

calypso
(Clapping hands) I believe, I believe, I believe.

Hum sound alot like Peter Pan.

I saw the non-animated PP and Hook a couple of days ago and thought there were some similarities to POTC in each.

PirateDiva, you have startled my imigination and I love it. What a great theory.

What does everyone think of the Gibbs line about writing to his brother-in-law, who is a lawyer? I can't wrap my imagination around that one. Why would he be threatening Jack like that and about what if they are pirates and up to no good?

I agree with the compass and the direction it is pointing when he leaves Port Royal as well as where it is pointing during all of DMC. It points to Lizzy for Jack and not to land as TnT tried to convince us in their writer's narrative but at the last minute they won't commit to where it points.

LovelyOne
its possible its a dream..they keep saying AWE is the most bizarre of the 3...

Chiki Mina
Well...COTBP started with a dream.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Actually, piratediva, that was really cool. I'm not all that into DMC being a dream, but what a twist! I want to say I read a story a long time ago about a man who met up with this woman and he found out it was a dream he was having while comatose, but later it turned out the woman was comatose and dreaming too, so they met in a dreamworld. How psychedellic.

But do you really believe any of POTC is someone's dream? I don't think so. In spite of all the supernatural creatures and goings-on, these movies are grounded in reality.

You know actually i don't think i believe its a dream either....but since we r just throwing theories out there and the fact that i was pathetically bored and i was watching COTBP while i wrote this....i decided HECK why not? lol....and wrote it!!!

But after i fininshed i thought it was pretty interesting! And also when Lovely said Liz's entrances are almost dreamlike I got me thinking! U never know cause the MOVIES just keep getting crazier and crazier!! LOL!

surfchikpir8fan
I love that theory, it's really kool and has got me thinking! *Applause* very clever of you!

I also like how out of the three main characters, Elizabeth is the first you see in all the movies (I'm going by the leaked script but I'm pretty sure it's right), then Will's character and then finally Jack's, which I have no doubt will be the last to turn up in the third movie lol!

Mistypirate
Yep I think so to, that is really interesting. Will is kinda of in the middle.

Chiki Mina
I really think that the song Lizzie sings at the beginning of AWE has foreshadowing. Foreshadowing the ending of AWE..

Mistypirate
What do you think? Something bad or good, you don't have to discuss it here. good or bad?

katelovespirate

yeah that's the vibe I'm getting--- i mean, i dont think they would ever flat out state that it is a dream, but rather, leave it slightly open that it could be.

they even said, the opening for COTBP may not have actually happened that way at all--- it could just have been Elizabeth dreaming and exaggerating or changing certain things in the dream, as everyone does. the point of that scene is that it is bizarre and slightly creepy with the floating umbrella and stuff---- it feels like a dream, and any second things could go horribly wrong.

i think AWE will be slightly that way--- it will feel slightly bizarre, like you don't know what is really happening and what is being exaggerated or is just happening in someone's mind. and especially with plot twists--- things we think ought to be good will turn out to be awful, and things we think should be bad might turn out to be amazing.

clearly, we are going to be loving and hating the characters alternately as they betray each other and we don't know who is doing what. we will all probably have moments of elizabeth-hate (as i'm sure we all have) but then in the next breath will be finding ourselves inexplicably identifying with her.

and more than ever, i think the supernatural side of it is going to shade it back into legend--- like the legends of Jack Sparrow's adventures, this telling of the tale could be a hundred miles off from what happens or something. i think they are getting farther and farther away from the ordinary.

which is why rumors like "Elizabeth and Will will be reconciled, get married and have a kid" seem so ridiculous. Unless you throw in the captain of the FD, dramatic sacrificial diving, love children, virgin births, whatever... wink

PirateDiva
Lmao....i agree right now im not sure about anything in this movie....the only thing I know is that we are in for a huge, exciting, and if I know TnT, confusing RIDE!! And i'm almost positive no matter what, they wont disappoint!!!

and Honestly i dont buy into this whole TnT saying they dont like POTC3 crab!! or Gore saying it may not meet ppl's expectations....i'm 100% positive they are just trying to lower ppl's expectations becaue POTC is really going to BLOW peoples minds away!!!!!

tee_pirategirl
OMG PirateDiva about the script you wrote? well as I was reading it the whole movie played in my mind....and thogh there is zilch chance of this happening if it did it would be the BEST MOVIE EVEEEER!!! I'm telling you, u should suggest this to T&T big grin seriousely though it would've been a great movie and would u mind if I post it in word player? I really want T&T to read it I think it would be intesrestin to them

lovethemtigers
Haven't read anything about POTC and DMC lately....but...this sounds like this could be possible...like Peter Pan...the whole thing...trilogy is a dream of Elizabeth's.....maybe Jack Sparrow doesn't really exist...it's all made up in her mind.....and Will doesn't exist either...and she wakes up and marries the good Commodore and then suddenly the marriage is interrupted by a Pirate....low and behold it's the Pirate of her Dreams...Captain Jack Sparrow...and he's come to kidnap Lizzy...he saw her and wanted her and is taking her...just like Pirates do in most Pirate stories I have read....and that's the big twist ending....yeah, right.....

I will be disappointed if the whole trilogy is one big fat dream by Elizabeth...what a waste of time....Jack Sparrow has to be real...but then again...the whole story line is so far fetched...makes sense that it's just a dream, a figment of the imagination.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by calypso
While looking through the final script that TnT put on WordPlayer.com
I have discovered some strange items and I hope they have not been posted before. smile If they have please forgive me. I hope all of you will
give feedback on these things and any you have found.

The first thing is when Jack meets w/Bootstrap the first time:
Jack: Is this a dream?
BS: No
Jack: I thought not. If it were, there'd be rum.

BS grins. Raises an arm, offering Jack -- a bottle of rum. Jack smiles.
It costs a bit of effort to pull it loose, since BS's hand is also encrusted with barniles. Jack sniffs it. Rum. He wipes the mouth of the bottle.

Now, right there, it says that it IS A DREAM, because there was rum.

Also, after sending Will to the scuttled ship and Davy & crew show up, Will says his part about "settling Jack's debt", and Jack looking throught the spyglass realizes that DJ has spotted him.
-- and DJ is RIGHT THERE, on deck with him. The speed of his arrival is weird and disconcerting -- like in a dream.

TnT have said some unbelieveable stuff on the DVD about how DJ just transfers to the Black Pearl. I can accept that, but "like a dream".
I am beginning to think AWE will end up a dream. By whom, I haven't figured out yet.

In the opening, on the DVD commentaries that TnT do, Terry says, "I love seeing this uh, new logo opening at the premiere and right when the little TinkerBell sort of swirl went by, there was a shooting star up in the sky right beyond it. I think that was a really good sign -- I took it as such." Now, is this another clue to AWE? Shooting stars, dreams? Why would he say that at the beginning of DMC when obviously no shooting stars or pronounced dream sequences were in the final cut?

The only way to counter....Davy Jones showing up suddenly on the ship...this is a fantasy movie...so it would be believable that a non-dead creature such as Davy Jones could show up suddenly behind Jack....

Now the scene with the rum....now that always did make me wonder...cuz he says "if this were a dream, then there'd be rum"...then suddenly rum appears....

Maybe DMC is Jack's dream....he's been dreaming about Elizabeth ever since he said "show me that horizon"....oh well...who knows what Tand T have planned for the outcome of this trilogy....all we know that they have said there is a big surprise twist ending...and that there is no doubt that this trilogy comes to a end.....

that would be weird if the twist ending takes us back to Elizabeth's room where the beginning of POTC started off....

IheartPocky
that would be weird...

it would be even more weird that yall figured it out haha

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by IheartPocky
that would be weird...

it would be even more weird that yall figured it out haha

Ditto.....we are all just grasping at straws....that would be weird if we have figured out the ending...put I bet we haven't....I am sure we will all be surprised.....

katelovespirate
hmmm... i get the feeling that somewhere in all our dreaming/scheming/rambling/theorizing, we have hit on the ending. when it happens, we will look back and go, oh i think we joked about that one time!

lovethemtigers
I know exactly what you mean, luv.....I truly, deeply believe that we have unraveled the mystery....or I sure hope so...cuz that little Jack Sparrow seems mightly suspicous....just don't think a flashback would work.....and the hints that he appears at the end of the movie...correlates with the leaked spoilers we have mentioned before....the child at the end...Jack and Elizabeth....come on, Disney...

PirateDiva
LOL...I know! But that would be crazy if the ending is something completely different that we havent talked about...lol! and we've talked about a lot of theories...lol!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
OMG PirateDiva about the script you wrote? well as I was reading it the whole movie played in my mind....and thogh there is zilch chance of this happening if it did it would be the BEST MOVIE EVEEEER!!! I'm telling you, u should suggest this to T&T big grin seriousely though it would've been a great movie and would u mind if I post it in word player? I really want T&T to read it I think it would be intesrestin to them

LOL....wow didnt think my little role play thingy would be such a success! Tee_pirategirl if my little story is something that is new and hasn't been talked about over there....then sure go ahead post it but on 2 conditions though:

1) after you post it over there post the link here so i can see it...lol!

and

2) Let me know (keep me posted) if TnT (or anyone for that matter)somehow miraculously responds to my little story...lol! feed back is always good! big grin

Chiki Mina
If T&T didn't like how potc3 ends, why they even waste ink, paper(poor trees) and the time to write something that they won't like....

lovethemtigers
true.... why would you write a movie that you didn't like the ending...makes no sense to me...

Chiki Mina
I smell something really funny. like always, I have no proof. I never heard of writers saying they dont like their work....

I really suspect something.

willofthewisp
Maybe they don't like the ending just because it means saying goodbye. People get attached to the characters they create, and they know at least for a while they won't be doing anything more with all the great characters they invented. I hope that's it. Otherwise, you're right: why spend all that time if you the creator aren't satisfied?

I would be disappointed if it was all a dream. Technically, all movies have dreamlike moments and you could argue any movie is really a dream one of the characters is having.

lovethemtigers
oh i definetly hope it's not a dream....i would hate that

Chiki Mina
In the leaked script(I won't go into much details for those who don't want the spoilers) Liz starts singing. The song she sings, could be foreshadwoing the ending.

Mistypirate
MINA THE PINWHEEL!!!! big grin Remember? OMG

lovethemtigers
misty, you are smiling...what about the pinwheel...

IheartPocky
ahhhhh pinwheel.. i remember something about that.. i think? lol

Mistypirate
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
misty, you are smiling...what about the pinwheel...
Do you remember? I don't want to say anything here. I presume you read the script.

Surreal_44
I mentioned this already, but there are often times when you write something, and you wish it could have been done differently. There is sometimes a vague sense of "I could have done that differently".

It isn't so much a dislike for what you've done, but a sense that maybe it could have been done differently. big grin So they may not hate what they've written, only wish they could have switched it around a bit. big grin

Mistypirate
pinwheel
- rotating toy: a child's toy consisting of a stick with a set of plastic or paper blades fitted to it, which spin around when the wind blows them
- firework: a firework that, when ignited, forms a multicolored wheel that spins.
All of a sudden I feel optimistic

Chiki Mina
aha...hmmm.

Mistypirate
You don't get it????????? big grin

jackismyboo
sorry but i don't get it.

Chiki Mina
Wait....uhg.

Surreal_44
I get it! The baby is Mercer's!

...what? stick out tongue

jackismyboo
isn't mercer the body guard guy with becket he is scary! to me the scariest one is POTC

Mistypirate
Sorry it's not Mercer's kid

jackismyboo
but what about the pinwheel thing i still don't really get it.

Mistypirate
Surreal can tell you wink It seems to me like she had figured it out.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I get it! The baby is Mercer's!

...what? stick out tongue

dude, mercer deserves a kid. does no one else find scars attractive?

jackismyboo
he is scary cool but scary. i wonder if in AWE we will find out how he got those scars

Chiki Mina
no scars are sexier than jack's wink

jackismyboo
agreed!!! love

Mistypirate
I also agree. wink

PirateDiva
I agree as well!! lol

Chiki Mina
And no scar is sadder than the one lizzie left on Jack sad

But it's still hot stick out tongue

jackismyboo
agree again lol she wil make up for it with another pasionette kiss and a kid

PirateDiva
I agree as well!! Yes i also agree on the other Kiss and Kid too...lol!

Chiki Mina
But first she must pesuade him wink

PirateDiva
Yes that'll be Hot!!! Maybe she can persude him with a sword fighting scene...lol!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
And no scar is sadder than the one lizzie left on Jack sad

But it's still hot stick out tongue

awe Chiki... that was so poetic! sigh... smile

Mistypirate
sad

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by katelovespirate
awe Chiki... that was so poetic! sigh... smile

giggle

if you want something that may be similar to that smile
http://flower-goddess.livejournal.com/tag/the+scar+in+my+heart

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
sad

May I ask What NoW!!!?

Mistypirate
LOL Nothing Im ok smile

PirateDiva
LOL...YAY big grin

Chiki Mina
I really feel bad on so many things that happend to him.

1) Beckette branded him a pirate because he released all those slaves.

2) Barbossa mutiny him and stole his pearl

3) He gets knocked unconcious from a rum bottle by Mr. Brown

4) Gets knocked out again from Will when they get to Isla de Muerta

5) His rum gets burned wink awe

6) We then figured he has a debt to pay with Davey all so he can get his freedom back ( his Pearl)

7) He gets the black spot stick out tongue

8) Gets the most mad, loving, deadliest, passionest kiss from Liz and then gets chained to his ultimate death

9) Gets swallowed by the kraken

10) Is now stuck on DJ Locker, and shoots his good side..

11) Now he must face his demons again from the past.

And are they still saying that he was just a bump in the road? eek!
I think T&T had too many bumps on their heads stick out tongue. A character like Jack Sparrow is not a bump in the road, he is fate intervened smile

PirateDiva
Beautifully said MINA!!! Jack Sparrow deserves his spectacular ending!!

lovethemtigers
I really feel bad on so many things that happend to him.

1) Beckette branded him a pirate because he released all those slaves.

2) Barbossa mutiny him and stole his pearl

3) He gets knocked unconcious from a rum bottle by Mr. Brown

4) Gets knocked out again from Will when they get to Isla de Muerta

5) His rum gets burned wink awe

6) We then figured he has a debt to pay with Davey all so he can get his freedom back ( his Pearl)

7) He gets the black spot stick out tongue

8) Gets the most mad, loving, deadliest, passionest kiss from Liz and then gets chained to his ultimate death

9) Gets swallowed by the kraken

10) Is now stuck on DJ Locker, and shoots his good side..

11) Now he must face his demons again from the past.

And are they still saying that he was just a bump in the road? eek!
I think T&T had too many bumps on their heads stick out tongue. A character like Jack Sparrow is not a bump in the road, he is fate intervened smile
Agreed...Poor Jack..he's had a hard life...it's amazing...he's such a good guy and people take advantage of his good side all the time....

Chiki Mina
I know. They take advantage of his honest good side...

lovethemtigers

You know...ladies I was thinking about Pirates...as I do almost 90 % of the time...or 100....on some days....the more I think about it...the more I wonder if this is all a dream of Elizabeth's....cuz every single man that she meets falls head over heels in love with her.....this can't be real...is she that irresistible....that would only be true in some girls' dreams, would it not?

I will be very disappointed if they took that route and made it a dream trilogy.....but it's starting to appear more and more that way....or maybe just DMC and AWE will be a dream....and Elizabeth wakes up and realizes she is in love with Jack and chases him to Tortuga and tells him:

"Jack, since you've left, I find myself thinking of you constantly. You were right, we are Peas in a Pod. But you were wrong about the other thing, when you told me it would never work between us. Jack, I'm willing to throw all propriety to the wind to be with you. I was born to be a Pirate, Life in Port Royal is soooo boring. Take me on a cruise Jack Sparrow!" And off they go.....and they both sing the song she taught him on the island....HA

Randomnly thinking here ladies.....don't know why....

I guess because this movie and all the spoilers, hints, clues, theories are driving me MAD>

PirateDiva
LOL...if you go back to the first page i made a little RP of how i think it would be if all this was infact a dream...lol!

katelovespirate
lovethemtigers, you are so brilliant. that's a beautiful idea. smile

Chiki Mina
I believe that most men fall in love because she is a woman who has so much potential. She is the governor's daughter, she is suppose to be so proper and so lady like. And they see this girl so desperate to be free and to be a pirate. And top off it all, she's still a virgin.

lovethemtigers
I believe that most men fall in love because she is a woman who has so much potential. She is the governor's daughter, she is suppose to be so proper and so lady like. And they see this girl so desperate to be free and to be a pirate. And top off it all, she's still a virgin.

yep....agreed....and by the looks of the other women in the movie...she's the only virgin still left around....

PirateDiva

VIRGIN being the Key Word wink LOL!

katelovespirate
hahahaha you guys crack me up.

I don't think Liz will stay a virgin at all... with every man in the caribbean after her, she's bound to get some action sooner or later.

actually, i think it would be rather wonderful if Sao deflowered her. It would be very gritty and realistic. And then it would take some of the tension away from the love pentagon, which i must admit, i am royally sick of. Plus, with Sao getting the privilege, then Will probably wouldnt want her (damaged goods) and Jack could pick up the pieces.

For some reason, I don't want her to land back with Will still a virgin and still sort of perfect--- is that really terrible? I just think, they've taken the characters so far, they've pushed the boundaries with Elizabeth, she's killed a man--- so i'm thinking that should be symbolized in her erm, physical life as well.

Jack looks so fierce in the pictures. Will looks desperate. Elizabeth looks... OLDER. As though she's seen the world, she's wise beyond her years, that type of thing. Barbossa looks like an old friend- so glad he's back.

Chiki Mina
Will has the "I will kill anyone who gets in my way" look.

He looks determind and desperate to get his father.

a-k-a-amber
i also think he looks a bit vengeful

PirateDiva
LMAO....I just hope POTC3 is not a movie about a RACE Over WHICH PIRATE DEFLOWERS ELIZABETH FIRST...lol!! laughing

Although that would be Hilarious!! lol and I'd Be ROOTING FOR JACK! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.