Ryu Hayabusa vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Kyo is pissed that the match between himself and Ryu (Capcom) ended in a no contest, due to the ensuing battle between Rugal and Akuma had pretty much trashed much of Osaka, so he is searching for the nomad for a rematch.

Unfortunately, he found the wrong one.

Cloud_VII
lol

Sado22
i enjoy your preludes to the fight major! laughing
Kyo: that stupid, stinky karate gi wearing nerd! where is he?! where?!
*walks around pissed all over japan. he over hears some people talking about a "ryu" whose trying to get a sneak peek at Kasumi taking a bath in one of the hotsprings in a nearby forest.*
Kyo: that Ryu! what a pervert! and all this time i thought he was a training eunuch. he's gonna pay!
*goes to the forest and finds "ryu" peeking at kasumi.*
Kyo: hey pervert! i wanna settle our last bout. what's with you shotoclones any way? always wearing the same gi with different colors and with each new one you get more and more retarded! you damn freaks! what you got a line of shotoclones lined up for every new street fighter game that comes out!
Ryu Hayabusa: *blink blink*....have we met before? and can't you see i'm busy.
Kyo: what?! now from shotoclone you've become shotoninja! I can't take it anymore! for the sake of all the people in the gaming world i'll stop you from spawning of different shotoninjas with same moves and new sprite colors! i wont allow it! We fight! Ikuze!
mad
yeah its a pretty twisted story. and i WAS bored.

anyway....as to who wins....i aint too into the DoA game but Ryu's cool. as in Ryu Hayabusa. but kyo's fought ninja's before and even beaten people like poison ninja lin and retard ninja Eiji. however, are lin/eiji as good and cool as ryu hayabusa....don't know.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Major Snafu
Ryu: Damn it! I'm not a eunuch! Capcom just gave me that damn storyline! And I like wearing this gi. And you got my fighting style all wrong! Not to mention that Chun Li, Sakura, Maki and Juni have the hots for me...

Superboy Prime
Someone hates Kyo.

Sado22
...but the only person who i always think about is Ken. laughing

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
...but the only person who i always think about is Ken. laughing

Wtf?

Sado22
i was completing the sentence for him, foo! mad

see:
Damn it! I'm not a eunuch! Capcom just gave me that damn storyline! And I like wearing this gi. And you got my fighting style all wrong! Not to mention that Chun Li, Sakura, Maki and Juni have the hots for me...
...but the only person who i always think about is Ken.

get it?
oh and whats with the "hey sado" on the mido ban thread? wink

Cloud_VII
My fault...it's kinda funny lol

That was just a hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.