Jarvis vs Alfred

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
After reading this quote I had to do it!

Originally posted by Redatom65
then Jarvis would be rather upset and kill Alfred. The Star Trek fight music would play in the backround

Jarvis finds out Alfred has stolen May away from him before he was able to make his move. He then goes to Cap and get two weeks worth of training and proceeds to challenge Alfred on neutral ground.

Can Stark's butler take Batman's mentor?

King Kandy
Jarvis destroyed the avengers once.

Ichigo66666

tjcoady
Jarvis is a great hand to hand fighter though. two years running RAF boxing champion.

would alfred have his shotgun?

Entity
Originally posted by tjcoady
would alfred have his shotgun?

DAMN!!

This old lady might start one hell of a fight after all. I just meant a small conflict ending with not much more than a black eye or sprained ankle. I didn't think someone might get killed!

Ben might soon have company above. laughing

The Fake Macoy
Alfred owned Prometheus. I think that speaks for itself.

grey fox
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Alfred owned Prometheus. I think that speaks for itself.

...and Gorrila grodd , though he seemed disappointed that he wasn't allowed to utilise live ammunition.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
After reading this quote I had to do it!

Jarvis finds out Alfred has stolen May away from him before he was able to make his move. He then goes to Cap and get two weeks worth of training and proceeds to challenge Alfred on neutral ground.

Can Stark's butler take Batman's mentor?

Edwin kills Alfred

grey fox
Jarvis loses due to Alfred craving the Avenger butlers BRAINS !!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Chameleon79/Batman/LeagueOfJustice1-02.jpg

Entity
Originally posted by grey fox
Jarvis loses due to Alfred craving the Avenger butlers BRAINS !!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Chameleon79/Batman/LeagueOfJustice1-02.jpg

Where is that crap from?

grey fox
Elseworlds

SpunkySmurph
Alfred pwns all! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.