Thor versus Team Elemental

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Thor

versus

Human Torch, Iceman, Storm, and Magneto

jollyjim311
Team.

guy222
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Team.

thor big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Team

Brian Oswald
Thor bfr ftw

the Darkone
Thor wins, the hammer will absorb their energy projection channel it back 1000 fold or he speed blitz their a$$.

jollyjim311
Magneto is the one with the big possibilities and the one with impermeable energy shields. Human Torch? He can go nova. Ice Man, well, he'll be a ***** to get rid of and can pose a big threat, as an Omega. Storm... meh. She can be a temporary distraction.

the Darkone
Thor throws the hammer at the speed of loght they all get knocked out before they know what happens, Magneto will be the only one standing.

MightyEInherjar
He can phase his hammer through Magneto's shield like he has before, then clobber Human Torch and Storm like nothing.

Don't know about Iceman, but I don't see him doing anything to Thor. Before anyone says he'll freeze or evaporate all the water in Thor's body...how do we even know Thor's body <i>has</i> water in it? I mean sure, we presume so, but there's really no way for us to know anything about his Asgardian physiology.

Evangel94
Thor has beaten almost everyone on that list individually without much effort. Even combined together, Thor would still take the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.