sentry vs genis-vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
im curious as to who actually that fight. I heard they fought but i dont know who won.

DigiMark007
They essentially stalemated. Genis had the better of it until Sentry said something like "no holding back now" and Genis took that as a cue to leave.

...so take it how you will, but there's really no way to tell.

Entity
Yea, from what I've read Sentry has the potential to be an incredibly awesome character but, I think marvel has already screwed around with him to long. I may be wrong, the right writer could still make him work but, so far I really don't see it happening. I think he will either eventually just flop, (much like my anticipation for Star War's Darth Maul) or he will just become more of what everyone already suspects he is, another damn Superman clone.

I really think right now he could still have the potential to be completely different and so much more than Superman. Hell, I already love both the ideas of a hero being his own worse villain and being a weak scared human without his powers, whose greatest sacrifice isn't dying or losing someone close to him but, giving up his own heroism to save the world.

Mider999
what is this i hear about genis vell blinking out an entire universe.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
im curious as to who actually that fight. I heard they fought but i dont know who won.

Insane Genis>>Sentry

King KAM
Originally posted by Mider999
what is this i hear about genis vell blinking out an entire universe. bullshit.

MattDay
sentry more than superman? u high?

xmeat
Originally posted by MattDay
sentry more than superman? u high? why is that?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by MattDay
sentry more than superman? u high?

The level they're boosting him, it's a definite possibility.

Redatom65
bump laughing

Fabian's genis loses

David's genis pwns

Validus
Genis

tkitna
Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.