Immortal Hercules vs. Wrecking Crew (HERCS NIGHTMARE-FIGHT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Hercs... NIGHTMARE-FIGHT........ AGAIN....

but this time...without surprises...

Immortal Hercules.. with all the experience.... and the experience.. of the fight... which almost brought him... his DEAD...

Wrecking Crew team consists of... Wrecker, Bulldozer, Piledriver, Thunderall... AND.. as additional members...... Tiger Shark and Mr. Hyde...

i know.. this would be .. ADDITIONAL WRECKING CREW....

but imagine.... Immortal Hercules.. who sometimes had dreams of his Nemesis-Fight, when Baron Zemo wanted to conquere the Avengers headquarter....

6 against 1

Hercules... knows.. the importance of THIS fight...

who wins ?

olympian
Wouldnt be a nightmare at all, as long he is in his rigth mind. Tiger Shark was taken rather quick, Hyde isent though enough and Herc has already handled the Wrecking Crew main four on his lonesome after that event.

What made it a Nigthmare wer the circunstances that the whole thing was presented.

Betageuze
a pissed of Immortal Herc... my god..... although... in my opinion... pissed of.. isnt... pissed of..

pissed of HULK.. an Hulk definitely is nearly unbeatable..
pissed of HERCULES.... hmm.. i ve my doubts... because i see a pissed of Herc... often careless.... which makes him vulnerable...

but look at the names in this Team:
Wrecker.... couldnt he stand (for a time) toe to toe even with THOR ?
Tiger Shark... isnt he a foe of Namor, the Submariner ?
Mr. Hyde... opponent (in my opinion... for both.. not more than a "warm-up" opponent) of Hulk and Thor

if Hercules...let his anger not TOO much freedom.... and he can concentrate to the fight.... and dont complete forget his own brain...so he would finish the team... and.. oh god... would this be e glorious fight for the Prince of Power......
YESSSSS

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
Hercs... NIGHTMARE-FIGHT........ AGAIN....

but this time...without surprises...

Immortal Hercules.. with all the experience.... and the experience.. of the fight... which almost brought him... his DEAD...

Wrecking Crew team consists of... Wrecker, Bulldozer, Piledriver, Thunderall... AND.. as additional members...... Tiger Shark and Mr. Hyde...

i know.. this would be .. ADDITIONAL WRECKING CREW....

but imagine.... Immortal Hercules.. who sometimes had dreams of his Nemesis-Fight, when Baron Zemo wanted to conquere the Avengers headquarter....

6 against 1

Hercules... knows.. the importance of THIS fight...

who wins ?

Herc they die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.