Sub-Mariner vs. Black Adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Mega
Fight is underwater and both characters giving all they have.

Ichigo66666
Black Adam wins. Simple as.

guy222
Originally posted by Don Mega
Fight is underwater and both characters giving all they have.

Adam>>>Fishman smile

juggernaut74
Hmm...Namor may be outclassed here even underwater. I gotta go with BA.

xmeat
namor black adam isn't better under water.

D-Block
Black Adam wins he can't drown because he doesn't have to breath.

Blair Wind
confused

I didnt know that.....

Don Mega
Isn't Namor still faster than BA underwater?

Entity
Isn't Namor still faster than BA underwater?

Nope. Not even close!

Don Mega
Originally posted by Entity
Nope. Not even close! Namor is swam 15,000 feet in mere seconds. He's gotta be faster than BA.

Entity
Black Adam is almost as fast as supes

Galvaclaw
Black Adam has Superman level speed. He's much, much faster.

juggernaut66666
Black Adam wins he is a ruthless killing machine.

Badabing
I'm not sure Namor could even hurt BA.

Don Mega
Namor has knocked the Hulk out underwater I think. He should be able to overpower BA also. I saw Namors respect thread.

Badabing
BA>>>>>>HULK. no expression

Darth Macabre
Black Adam.....almost a curbstomp.

Rewmac
Black Adam wins. He is powerful and also ruthless and when it comes to power BA for example even he has the same strenght as Superman he is stronger. He never really holds back. He shows power to get respect. Black Adam ownes DC Earth big grin

Beta Ray Howard
How well does Adam perform underwater? I remember Namor taking it to Thor and Surfer underwater before.

Hell, I think Namor has actually hurt Surfer more than Hulk has.

TricksterPriest
Captain Marvel is often considered to be roughly Superman's equal. As a result of not de-powering for about a thousand years, Black Adam is considerably stronger than Captain Marvel. Curbstomp, Advantage: Black Adam.

Don Mega
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
How well does Adam perform underwater? I remember Namor taking it to Thor and Surfer underwater before.

Hell, I think Namor has actually hurt Surfer more than Hulk has. I saw those scans I think. I don't think Surfer was trying to harm Namor though. Thor knocked Namor out of the water too I think. But I still think Namor has the better skills.

Rewmac
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Captain Marvel is often considered to be roughly Superman's equal. As a result of not de-powering for about a thousand years, Black Adam is considerably stronger than Captain Marvel. Curbstomp, Advantage: Black Adam. In Justice issue 6 i suppose or something Captain Marvel was far faster than Supes and even stronger...

Entity
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
As a result of not de-powering for about a thousand years, Black Adam is considerably stronger than Captain Marvel. Curbstomp, Advantage: Black Adam.

Thats not true. The only reason Black Adam is ever stronger that Cap. Marvel is because he shares his power. And now Black Adam is doing that aswell so he they would be total equals if Billy wasn't Shazam now.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Entity
Thats not true. The only reason Black Adam is ever stronger that Cap. Marvel is because he shares his power. And now Black Adam is doing that aswell so he they would be total equals if Billy wasn't Shazam now. That's why they made Shazam. To be more powerful than Adam.

xmeat
BLACK ADAM ISN'T BETTER THAN NAMOR UNDER WATER.

Rewmac
Stuck caps lock perhaps confused ?

Badabing
Originally posted by Rewmac
Stuck caps lock perhaps confused ?
Ignore him. He's been doing the same thing on other threads.

Rewmac
Nice sig Bada....Thingy looks cool...Finally shifty

Badabing
Originally posted by Rewmac
Nice sig Bada....Thingy looks cool...Finally shifty
I'm not sue how to take that.
miffed

confused

laughing cool

Validus
Black Adam is not more powerful than Captain Marvel. I don't know why people believe that.

Don Mega
Originally posted by Validus
Black Adam is not more powerful than Captain Marvel. I don't know why people believe that. I think BA just appears more powerful cause he's rutheless.

xmarksthespot
Black Adam is not more powerful than Captain Marvel. I don't know why people believe that. Because... you suck.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Because... you suck.
Well that's an interesting reason.....

Validus
Because... you suck.
Old news. Everyone knows I'm awful by now.

Don Mega
Old news. Everyone knows I'm awful by now. Rex Grossman FTW..... angel

Validus
Rex Grossman FTW..... angel
I have faith.

Don Mega
I have faith. Now only if Lovie Smith did.....

Validus
Now only if Lovie Smith did.....
He does. confused

Rewmac
Black Adam is not more powerful than Captain Marvel. I don't know why people believe that. They were on kinda the same level. The reason people might think he is over him is because isn't the nice, isn't holding back.

Because... you suck. Good reason. Why haven't I thought about that in the first place...Validus might know.

Accel
We already have people not holding back on these forums any way.

The fact that BA is more mean than Captain Marvel on panel really doesn't make a difference with their respective fighting abilities when even Mary Marvel would be fighting in blood lust on these forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.