Mr. Sinister versus Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Mr. Sinister is rarely used on versus threads, so I thought I'd give him a fight to gauge his level of power.

Wasn't sure who to set him up against, but I figured Colossus would be a worthy and logical choice.

lorddreamer
Sinister is far superior... Isnt he immortal, and some kind of sub Apoc or something? Meaning that he's just under Apoc's level? Meaning that hed rape Colossus?

guy222
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Sinister is far superior... Isnt he immortal, and some kind of sub Apoc or something? Meaning that he's just under Apoc's level? Meaning that hed rape Colossus?

Sinister>

Jyppe
Sinister hasn't been very strong for some time now. He was depowered and was handled by Colossus in the Bloodline arc. Mikhail had to save Sinister from Colossus.

guy222
Originally posted by Jyppe
Sinister hasn't been very strong for some time now. He was depowered and was handled by Colossus in the Bloodline arc. Mikhail had to save Sinister from Colossus.

Sinister and High E share a past

King_Mungi
That was cheese, how can you choke someone who doesn't need to breathe?

juggernaut74
I read the Bloodlines mini. I don't think Colossus was choking him, I think he was just causing Sinister massive pain by squeezing his neck really hard. I mean Sinister just killed one of Colossus' last living relatives right in from of him if I remember right.

King_Mungi
Have you seen what Sinister has regenerated from and was not phased at all? Yeah it's cheese

juggernaut74
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Have you seen what Sinister has regenerated from and was not phased at all? Yeah it's cheese No, but why don't you indulge me.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut74
No, but why don't you indulge me.

He easily regenerated from a puddle with no ill effect.

Jyppe
He easily regenerated from a puddle with no ill effect.

They did mention in the comic that Mr.S has lost some power..

juggernaut74
Does he still feel pain? Cause I'm pretty sure he does. Wolverine has been burned to a crisp and regenerated but he's been hurt and knocked out.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jyppe
They did mention in the comic that Mr.S has lost some power..

To be simply choked? he lost A LOT of power

Does he still feel pain? Cause I'm pretty sure he does. Wolverine has been burned to a crisp and regenerated but he's been hurt and knocked out.

Majority of the time, no he doesn't. The only thing that really could phase him was Cyclops optic blasts.

juggernaut74
Yea Sinister was weakened in the mini. That is true, but he was still killing people by touching them and could still teleport yet also. And if I recall correctly he was actually mind controling Colossus brother at the time also.

King_Mungi
Yea Sinister was weakened in the mini. That is true, but he was still killing people by touching them and could still teleport yet also. And if I recall correctly he was actually mind controling Colossus brother at the time also.

His durability is what is in question, not the rest of his abilities as no one has done that to Sinister ever before.

juggernaut74
His durability is what is in question, not the rest of his abilities as no one has done that to Sinister ever before. Well to be honest if nobody had tried than how would we know?

xmarksthespot
To be simply choked? he lost A LOT of power

Majority of the time, no he doesn't. The only thing that really could phase him was Cyclops optic blasts. That was actually retconned in a later issue. He was faking being hurt by Cyclops' blasts.

He was choked? What the f**k?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/havoksinister.jpg
He used to take on entire teams of X-Men...

King_Mungi
Well to be honest if nobody had tried than how would we know?

No they have and they failed, as Sinister's durability is top tier. Get my point?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That was actually retconned in a later issue. He was faking being hurt by Cyclops' blasts.

I heard that as well, but wasn't sure if he was boosting or serious

xmarksthespot
I heard that as well, but wasn't sure if he was boosting or serious Either way... being choked would mean he's basically lost his primary power, the complete control over his body thing.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Either way... being choked would mean he's basically lost his primary power, the complete control over his body thing.

Exactally, that's why I say the Bloodline feat was cheese.

Darth Macabre
Exactally, that's why I say the Bloodline feat was cheese. Cheese? More like a pile of....well, you get the point.

Sinister should win the majority, if not all, here.

juggernaut74
Did you guys read the part where he was depowered?

King_Mungi
Did you guys read the part where he was depowered?

He would have to be seriously and I mean seriously depowered for that feat to make sense.

xmarksthespot
Did you guys read the part where he was depowered? I'd still call it bullplop. He'd basically have to have been depowered in the M-Day sense of the word for him to choke. His main power was cellular/molecular control of his body consequently giving him very high durability.
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4311/xfactor039page20yy6.th.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5792/xfactor039page15vo0.th.jpg

juggernaut74
Who said he was choking him? He was just squeezing his neck if I remember right.

TricksterPriest
It's still bull. Sinister has been shot in the head by one of Bishop's high tech guns, and was still talking with a huge hole in the side of his head. He's done crazy tentacle shit out of a hentai when he met Deadpool in Cable&Deadpool. Granted, that was an alt. sinister because of the House of M schtick, but the point stands. Colossus should not win this fight. Unless, Sinister has indeed been de-powered since M-day.

juggernaut74
I heard that as well, but wasn't sure if he was boosting or serious Is this what you are referring too?

DeathKap
i think Collossus could win. He is actually preety powerful. But id say Sinister has majority of this because of his regenerative abilities, and if hes depowered than by how much exactly

Bad Ash231
Lulz, Sinister looks like a goth drag queen version of Colossus!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.