You vs a Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
The governator kicked predator ass...
Danny Glover kicked predator ass...
And Batman kicked predator ass....with a baseball bat (god damn.. shit is getting crazier and crazier :shiftysmile

Ok so we have some republican, A pig.. ow i mean officer of the law cool And a pedofile .. and all of them have in common that they wooped preda-ass..

So if those guys can kill a preda with a machine gun a knife and a baseball bat.. you can do it to right?

So i'm giving you a machine gun a knife and a baseball bat to face the predator whose hunting you ...
The fight is in the jungle and you're fighting a preda-rookie similar to the preda-b*tches from the awfull movie alien vs predator(Please let alien vs predator 2 - survival of the fittest.. be better than that theateral piece of crap roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Who will win this fight you or the Predator?

Discus!!! cool

Newjak
The Predator should win everytime even if you watch the movies you see that the humans really only got very lucky in their encounters with the Pred's and if this is the comics versions I would die without ever knowing what hit me.

juggernaut66666
Predator>>>Arnold Beinsteiger>>Me.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The governator kicked predator ass...
Danny Glover kicked predator ass...
And Batman kicked predator ass....with a baseball bat (god damn.. shit is getting crazier and crazier :shiftysmile

Ok so we have some republican, A pig.. ow i mean officer of the law cool And a pedofile .. and all of them have in common that they wooped preda-ass..

So if those guys can kill a preda with a machine gun a knife and a baseball bat.. you can do it to right?

So i'm giving you a machine gun a knife and a baseball bat to face the predator whose hunting you ...
The fight is in the jungle and you're fighting a preda-rookie similar to the preda-b*tches from the awfull movie alien vs predator(Please let alien vs predator 2 - survival of the fittest.. be better than that theateral piece of crap roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Who will win this fight you or the Predator?

Discus!!! cool

Me>Pred He dies

lorddreamer
indeed. This is ridiculous. Noone around these parts can compare to the 1. bad writing or 2. Batgod. Either way, noone can actually beat a predator.

Jyppe
1. The Predator actually just fooled around with Dutch and his men. He used his melee weapons most of the time. He was hit only once by their weapons.

Dutch got lucky as hell when he discovered the mud thing, but that wouldn't help in a city as the temperature of the rain forest is a lot higher than temperature of a city. Dutch had a prep time. That says it all.

2. Danny had a team full of people armed to teeth invisible to the Predator with him. With their help he had the chance to destroy the Predator's tech and then he suprised the Predator and unloaded 8 slugs into it. It still kept coming and nearly killed Danny several times. Then Danny got the Predator's disc weapon and sliced the Predator's hand off.

He got lucky and had a prep time.

3. In their first meeting Predator nearly killed Bat boy, Batman was saved by the batmobile and later on he had a prep time.

Even a stupid granma should know that Comic Predators are lot better in every way to the movie ones. They have some insane durability and strenght feats.

I doubt any streetleveller could take a Predator without PIS/Prep time/Out side help.

keak da sneak
i would whoop a predator i got a m16 and a shot gun in my dads room all i gotta do is get get cocked n loaded n blast him n he will die since i can see him even when he is invisible it will be easy and if its at my house i have the advantage

TricksterPriest
You die very hard. An M16 and shotgun aren't nearly enough to stop a Pred. I think I could take his hand off or at least take one of his eyes. I'd go down fighting, and give him a reminder, but I'm gonna die regardless. And if he gets me in an ambush, well.....I'm going to be getting a very up-close and personal look at my own bleeding heart.

Tassadar
With what you gave me, I die. Give me intel on his habits (where he eats to be particular), $100, and 2 days, and I can win, but probably still dont.

juggernaut66666
There is no way you can win. The Predator has cloacking device and tons of vision modes plus a plasma caster which aout locks the target.
(Even the rookie Preds have hunted down the humans they only had problem with the Aliens.)

TricksterPriest
And yet, a steroid using freak like Arnold can still win. And as was proved in Pred 2, a predator is no match for an angry Danny Glover* laughing He really should have gotten more respect for that role.

Aqua-pimp
What the hell are you gonna do against a preda whit only $100 dollars?? Buy him dinner? laughing out loud

cool

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And yet, a steroid using freak like Arnold can still win. And as was proved in Pred 2, a predator is no match for an angry Danny Glover* laughing He really should have gotten more respect for that role.
Maybe because Arnold has built tons of traps for the Predator and had a lot of prep time.While Dany got his hands on one of the smart disk and he was fighting a Predator which had atleast 8-10 shotgun bullets in him and didn't had a left arm.

Newjak
What the hell are you gonna do against a preda whit only $100 dollars?? Buy him dinner? laughing out loud

cool Thats an interesting notion.

Yes I buy him a big dinner in a chance to buy my life hey the Pred would live but I wouldn't die thus I win.

But what kind of food would a giant crab face like maybe fish stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
the one in Pred 2 had a taste for beef. Try starting with a T-bone steak.

As for Danny Glover, he shot the pred, he took off the left arm with the self-destruct device, he took the smart disk from the pred, he won that fight fair and square. Arnold got blown up by the self-destruct. Even the Predator elders at the end of Pred 2 acknowledged Glover won fairly.

Aqua-pimp
Nah i always saw them Preda's as the vegitarian type's happy

cool

Tassadar

cool

HTH Pool chlorine and sodium iodide salt substitute. Makes a big boom when properly mixed (especially when combined with solidox). Level the building when he's in it.

If you just gave me what I had in my basement, I wouldn't need the two days.

Aqua-pimp
hmm that's a good idea but the fight is in the middel of the jungle... there aren't many buildings up there laughing out loud

ok i give you everything you have in you're basement

but...

You have to fight two preda's instead of one and you have two hours to prepare laughing out loud

So what's you're solution out of this scenario/sh*t ? laughing out loud

cool

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Predator>>>Arnold Beinsteiger>>Me.

Fo' sho...You got any feats??? Scans?

Tassadar
Originally posted by Tassadar
HTH Pool chlorine and sodium iodide salt substitute. Makes a big boom when properly mixed (especially when combined with solidox). Level the building when he's in it.

If you just gave me what I had in my basement, I wouldn't need the two days.

Get in a cave and burn the f*ckin jungle down, then put a few mines in the entrance to the cave. The smoke and heat wont fill the cave and kill me so long as it's a pit and not a hole in the wall. Continually toss smoke grenades (you can breathe the home-made ones) to fill the atmosphere meaning I'm harder to see while their cloak is nullified. If they get past the mines, toss a pipe bomb or a jar filled with napalm at them.

Symmetric Chaos

I throw away your useless gagets and take on the Predator bare handed

Predator dies of fear

keak da sneak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You die very hard. An M16 and shotgun aren't nearly enough to stop a Pred. I think I could take his hand off or at least take one of his eyes. I'd go down fighting, and give him a reminder, but I'm gonna die regardless. And if he gets me in an ambush, well.....I'm going to be getting a very up-close and personal look at my own bleeding heart.

hey if arnold can whoop a predator with a log and a arrow the a m16 and shotgun will work fine

Jyppe
Go watch the freaking movie again.

Dutch had a prep time, lots of traps and an advantage. And then again he was saved because the Predator decided not to kill him straight away TWICE.

Harrigan had a freaking team with him. The Predator slaughtered the Team which was invisible to the Predator at the time and then he suprised the Predator and the luckily messed up his cloaking device. He fired 8 rifle SLUGS into the Predator and it still kept coming. Those bullets hardly damaged it's muscles as you can see.

And I have lots of scans to prove that Comic predators are far superior to movie Predators. For example one took a high powered rifle shot right into the face and it didn't stop him.

If Character included stupidity is off, you have no f*cking way of surviving.

don't shiv
Originally posted by Jyppe
Go watch the freaking movie again.

Dutch had a prep time, lots of traps and an advantage. And then again he was saved because the Predator decided not to kill him straight away TWICE.

Harrigan had a freaking team with him. The Predator slaughtered the Team which was invisible to the Predator at the time and then he suprised the Predator and the luckily messed up his cloaking device. He fired 8 rifle SLUGS into the Predator and it still kept coming. Those bullets hardly damaged it's muscles as you can see.

And I have lots of scans to prove that Comic predators are far superior to movie Predators. For example one took a high powered rifle shot right into the face and it didn't stop him.

If Character included stupidity is off, you have no f*cking way of surviving.

Co Signed.

To escape Predator you need a jungle full of flamable wood & animals in heat, 60 minutes prep-time, a high calibre rifle, hunting knife and a box of matches.

step one light a big fire to draw Smokey the Bear

step two perched high in a cypress tree shoot Smokey centre chest several times, when he comes runnin'

step three skin smokey, bathe in his blood then wear his hide. watch the fire grow.

step four let the fire burn and race clear camouflaged amoung fleeing forest critters

step five you're a survivor , tour, sign autographs for a living, serialise the story of your grisly encounter with The Predator for 15 Million.

srankmissingnin
I'm 100% sure I can take 100lbs Asian girl with a brown belt... so I guess that means I can take at least two comic preds in hand to hand. wink

don't shiv
things are different here in the Waking world

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by don't shiv
things are different here in the Waking world

... so you're thinking more around 5 then?

don't shiv
you take "100 lbs asian candy in a brown wrapper?"
Merv Pumpkinhead Agent of D.R.E.A.M. can take "100 lbs asian chick with a brown belt"

Newjak
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm 100% sure I can take 100lbs Asian girl with a brown belt... so I guess that means I can take at least two comic preds in hand to hand. wink Yet one Pred can beat the crap out of an Alien which would tear apart any human wink

One instance of bad writing doesn't mean squat when you look at what the Preds are supposed to be heck Pred's have been shown to run down speeding cars, some have moved tanks haven't they realisticly taken at their best no human being should be able to take a Pred without some massive PIS going on.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Newjak
Yet one Pred can beat the crap out of an Alien which would tear apart any human wink

One instance of bad writing doesn't mean squat when you look at what the Preds are supposed to be heck Pred's have been shown to run down speeding cars, some have moved tanks haven't they realisticly taken at their best no human being should be able to take a Pred without some massive PIS going on.

Alien vs Predator is pretty much the definitive Predator comic book... one of the very few well written ones also. Machiko is able to hang with predators and she isn't the only human to so in the comics either (16th century samurai where killing Preds and eating their hearts for extended life). The only comic book Preds that would royally own humans are the ones from Bad Blood... and that was above and beyond the abilities Preds had shown in every other book (except maybe the Superman cross over).

Modt
I'd die,Why?Because when the Predator takes off his mask.I laugh so hard I can't defend myself.

Jyppe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm 100% sure I can take 100lbs Asian girl with a brown belt... so I guess that means I can take at least two comic preds in hand to hand. wink

This happened in War, didn't it? One of the shittiest AVP books there are. And, the girl was trained in the Predators arts and their way of life as she was considered as one of them. Maybe they had enhanced her properties. Not sure.

And, she was handling the men in her camp even before she had anything to do with the Predators. Hell, can you throw a 100Kg man through a damn locked door from 6 meters away? I doubt it.

Anyways, it was a low showing. They don't matter on this forum.

AFAIK, he killed one of them with his blade. The rest he used technolocy on. And, if their blood/hearts give you near immortality, they might also enhance your other properties.

(Checked the comic)

LMFAO, Machico fights the weakest member of the clan. Shorty, a very tiny Predator that was said to be lowest on the foodchain of the clan. Around peakhuman stats for the size. And, Shorty was a stupid bastard anyways. Arrogant as hell.

And she even lost their first fight, nearly died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.