(batman begins) batman vs (smallville) green arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
green arrow takes a trip to gotham and happens to see a man dressed as a bat and attacks.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
green arrow takes a trip to gotham and happens to see a man dressed as a bat and attacks.

Bats>Arrows

braz
couldnt say, because ive never watched smallville, and dont know about that version. what are some of his feats?

xmeat
bump

braz
Batman.

Draco69
Batman is a far better fighter (I think....I couldn't see him do sh*t in the movie because it was all so blurry...)

But Green Arrow is amazing with his arrows. In his first appearance, he deflected a bullet with an arrow AFTER the bullet had been fired.

With his trick arrows, GA could very well win if he plays it smart.

jasofisc
I see batman wining though stealth. green arrow wouldn't know what was going on until he was knocked out.

Draco69
Yeah, but his glasses give him night-vision so that may not work.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Draco69
Yeah, but his glasses give him night-vision so that may not work.

that's true and I wasn't thinking about that. However didn't bats use like buildings and stuff to hide behind instead of shadows (I couldn't tell) and ........ batman is cooler then arrow so yeah

braz
Originally posted by jasofisc
(I couldn't tell) and ........ batman is cooler then arrow so yeah

wink

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.