LOTR on stage ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I heard it on the news that the Lord of the rings was gonna be put on stage just like merry poppins . confused That was last year i think they decided not to make it coz the project was too big .

Naz
shock Yeah, there'd be like 15 intermissions.

thefallen544
Faramir leads cavalry charge across Pelennor..

Faramir: Errrrm, we've ran out of stage...

Draugwen
laughing

jainasolo55
how are they going to do THAT?

Flying High
people's asses would be numb after no expression

thefallen544
Gandalf:Fell Winged Beast!
Faramir: Where?
Gandalf: Up there, in the rafters slightly left of the spotlight and just in front of the sandbag weights
Faramir: Thats a plastic toy!
Gandalf: Well excuse us for not having P.J's budget!

jestofo
it could be super cool, though. just like lion king is really could. i saw that like a month or so ago.

coolmovies
Ya but some stages are very big so i think it would be cool to see lotr on stage

Slyððering
confused

They did do a LotR-play, in Toronto....

coolmovies
They are gonna show lotr on stage very soon

RockPhreak
That's going to be very, very expensive. yes

coolmovies
So where the movies

Willaume

RockPhreak
Originally posted by coolmovies
So where the movies
That is true. But think about putting this on every night. That's going to be extremely costly. But if LotR goes on stage, then I'm going to see it! big grin

ADarksideJedi
Bad idea.It would be horrible on stage.jm

Faith27
I've heard that in UK they made Lord of the Ring play on stage and they had a huge budget on that play.

miss_swann
Originally posted by coolmovies
I heard it on the news that the Lord of the rings was gonna be put on stage just like merry poppins . confused That was last year i think they decided not to make it coz the project was too big . It's in London's west end. It's the biggest ever budget I think, I saw it and it was quite good actually, although I'm not much of a fanatic.

coolmovies
How long was the show ?

miss_swann
I don't know. 2-3 hours? I didn't pay much attention to the time. I was sort of out of it at the time, I hadn't slept much but it was really good. GO SEE IT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.