Ryu vs Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Terry had failed to fight Ryu in Osaka. Now, he has that opportunity, since he finds Ryu in San Francisco visiting the Masters family.

The stage is inside Ken's Masters Estate dojo. Each fighter is at their strongest incarnation.

There is no animosity between these two. They have nothing but respect for one another.

Sado22

olympian

Major Snafu

brainchild81
This box was opened a while back actually. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/365894_1-ryu-vs-terry-bogard Ryu still wins via not jobbingsmile. No time limits to save anybody here either.

Sado22
look whose back!
welcome back mang! big grin
oh and i'm so convinced with your huge reply. laughing out loud
no jobbing: Terry>>Ryu
jobbing: Terry>>Ryu
experience: Terry>>Ryu
speed: Terry>>Ryu
career: Terry>>Ryu
power: TErry?>>Ryu

and so.............TERRY>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryu big grin

Live with it.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
look whose back!

Live with it.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

by the way I am the guy that opened the first Pandora's box

Cloud_VII
look whose back!

Live with it.

LMAO laughing

Remulous
I still say Ryu. Bison can beat Geese yet Terry barely beat Geese and by the time of 3rd Strike Ryu is stronger than Bison. Urien is stronger than Bison and Ken, a warrior slightly lesser than Ryu was able to go toe to toe with Urien, although the winner of the battle between Urien and Ken was never stated.

lightness
terry.

how did you get 3rd strike ryu, urien being stronger than alpha bison without assumptions

Sado22
-Terry beat Geese in FF1 at the age of 20. Barely or not is up to assumption.
-Terry beat Nightmare Geese by really really kicking the shit out of him to the point where N.Geese couldn't even do raging storm. Nightmare Geese is godtier. Name me one godtier or hightier character that Ryu has ever beaten? Please, i beg you.

secondly,
-3rd Strike Ryu is still 3rd highest tier...while SF2 Bison was 2nd highest tier. SFA bison was godtier. so no, SF3 Ryu is not stronger than even SF2 Bison.
-Ken may be weaker than Ryu but he has beaten his ass down before.
-Urien and Ken's fight isn't even a canon thing. the fight that Urien did canon wise go through in SF3 3rd strike was with Chunli.
-also you don't know if Ken went toe-to-toe with Urien.

no beef remulus but you are making too many assumptions.
You remember that movie, undersiege 2 with Steve Segal. the catchline of that movie was: "assumption is the mother of all f-ck ups!"smile

devilking666
I say draw because these too are my 2 fav charters in there respective univerces.
I dont think they would pull out all the stops on this one simply because they are so much alike in terms of personality. Plus I think that terry may understand the wondering warrior better then ken simply because he is the lone wulf.

Remulous
-Terry beat Nightmare Geese by really really kicking the shit out of him to the point where N.Geese couldn't even do raging storm. Nightmare Geese is godtier. Name me one godtier or hightier character that Ryu has ever beaten? Please, i beg you. Well I guess I really can't but the fact is other than Ken everyone Ryu has lost to is far stronger than Geese.

-secondly,
3rd Strike Ryu is still 3rd highest tier...while SF2 Bison was 2nd highest tier. SFA bison was godtier. so no, SF3 Ryu is not stronger than even SF2 Bison. A non Shin Gouki EASILY killed SF2 Bison this Gouki is not much stronger than that of the Alpha, contrary to popular belief 3rd Strike Ryu may not be that far behind Gouki if behind at all.
-Ken may be weaker than Ryu but he has beaten his ass down before.Still in the end Ryu proved himself to be the better warrior by winning their latest battle. If Ken can beat Geese then Ryu can beat Geese even more.
-secondly,-Urien and Ken's fight isn't even a canon thing. the fight that Urien did canon wise go through in SF3 3rd strike was with Chunli.
-also you don't know if Ken went toe-to-toe with Urien. Ya know, actualy Ken is probaly stronger than Urien, ya know, he is.

-no beef remulus but you are making too many assumptions.
You remember that movie, undersiege 2 with Steve Segal. the catchline of that movie was: "assumption is the mother of all f-ck ups!"smile

~The Invincible Sado-sama laughing ,Yes I have seen that movie, the fact is the people Ryu lost to, Terry can't beat either.If Terry draws with Ken then how does he beat Ryu? Looks to me like you guys are picking Terry becuase you like him more.

Sado22
well he probably lost to Hugo as well in case you're wondering. in FFSW, Kyle beat down Hugo's @$$ and Kyle aint even a real pro.

ahem. gouki is same tier as SF2 bison. SHIN akuma is godtier. however, prior to SF3, Akuma's strongest move was the shugoukusatsu, right? hence if he was to pull of a shungoukusatsu it means that he was being shinakuma and not regular akuma since sgs is his STRONGEST. hence, shin akuma killed SF2 Bison.
secondly, 3rd strike Ryu is STILL 3rd level tier. not high tier or god tier. what part of that don't you understand?

i know...i'm just bringing to your attention that ken isn't "weaker" to the point that he is no match to Ryu. that's all.

i seriously doubt it. give me a few days, i'll check it on tiamat's faq....too lazy right now. smile

you've seen that movie? laughing
cool...its only after that did i know that a soup kitchen is every martial artist's holy ground. laughing
as for Terry and Ken...no offense to you but i don't see ken beating Terry. not now. not ever. my whole effin thesis in my first post in this thread should paint the picture for you. if you're basing this on rumors then Terry HAS BEATEN ken...provided those rumors are true.
Also if like terry the most however i don't make him beat those i don't see him beating. i said flat out he'd lose to even regular akuma. its just that as opposed to Ryu, Terry HAS beaten godtiers. Ryu never has. Heck, Ryu has never even beaten hightiers. Sagat bitched him bad on two occassions...once even though he was Psycho Ryu which is equivalent of Evil Ryu.
you see, Terry edges against Ken in ALL departments.
experience: yes. he's been fighting for 25-30 years on the streets. Ken's not even a street fighter. also Ken was a dojo dork for most of his career anyway.
speed: again Terry. compare speed of burnknuckle TO ANY MOVE OF KEN. even in specials bring anymove of ken that is faster than shining kncukle or buster wolf. i dare you. smile
power: not one move of ken aside from shoryuken can even knock down the opponent. aside from crackshot, ALL of terry's move knock his opponent down.
heart: ken doesn't have that great a heart since most of Ken's competition has been 3rd rate. his known fights are Ryu, sakura, karin and sean. he also fought bison WITH Sakura. that's crappy competition and you know it. school girls and freakin rookies. Terry's fought godtiers, highteirs and what not.

after all this i just don't see ANY WAY for ken winning. he is outclassed in all departments. the only thing that ken has that terry doesn't is a stable marriage. big grin

~The Invincible Fan of Invincible Terry Bogard, The Invincible Sado-sama

brainchild81
well he probably lost to Hugo as well in case you're wonderinglaughingThis again mane? Pure speculation until you bring some proof. Until you have it please kill that noise. Ain't Oro the guy who eliminated Ryu?
ahem. gouki is same tier as SF2 bison. SHIN akuma is godtier. however, prior to SF3, Akuma's strongest move was the shugoukusatsu, right? hence if he was to pull of a shungoukusatsu it means that he was being shinakuma and not regular akuma since sgs is his STRONGEST. hence, shin akuma killed SF2 Bison.laughingWhat kind of logic is that? Originally posted by Sado22
-Terry beat Nightmare Geese by really really kicking the shit out of him to the point where N.Geese couldn't even do raging storm. Nightmare Geese is godtier. Name me one godtier or hightier character that Ryu has ever beaten? Please, i beg you.
smile I've asked you before where this Godtier stuff came from. I doubt Geese was ever Godtier. I asked you how you think N.Geese would have fared against one such as Akuma. I don't remember you answering that either. Maybe I missed it. If Geese was Godtier(doubtful), than that just makes the jobbing seem worse. Again, what do you call it when a Godtier character loses to one that's not Godtier? Why did they take the coolest boss ever and make him a jobber?? If Terry fought the level of competition Ryu or Ken has, he'd likely have a much worse record. Everyone that's beaten them would smoke Terry as well. Ryu alone puts Ken's competition far above Terry's. Besides KOF, Terry's always been the big fish in a very small pond. Seriously though who has this guy beaten that ain't a jobber like Geesesad or a flat out weakling like Andy? As for Terry being faster gamewise, that's only w/a few of his specials if I remember right. None of them were too fast to be avoided or blocked and they leave him pretty wide open afterward. As far as the games that they've been in together, what tiers are they in? I think Ryu and Ken are higher than Terry 'cause I hardly ever see people play w/Terry, but I'm not 100% sure. Ryu & Ken's Dragon punches still own any special tech Terry has. Try it. DP knocks Terry right out of what ever he's trying. Even Rising "tacoo".

If you're not from the U.S. you may have to go to Japan or Hong Kong to get those books. I was hoping Oly would know somebody w/scans.

BTW are there any youtube vids that feature Terry doing "Rising beat"?Originally posted by Remulous
the fact is the people Ryu lost to, Terry can't beat either.If Terry draws with Ken then how does he beat Ryu? Looks to me like you guys are picking Terry becuase you like him more. Truth. Heart>>>>>>>>>>>everything w/Terry I guess.

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
Truth. Heart>>>>>>>>>>>everything w/Terry I guess. laughing

Remulous
well he probably lost to Hugo as well in case you're wondering. in FFSW, Kyle beat down Hugo's @$$ and Kyle aint even a real pro.Ryu did not lose to Hugo, he lost to Oro, some one who can mop the floor with Terry with 1 hand behind his back. FF Street wise may not even be canon.

ahem. gouki is same tier as SF2 bison. SHIN akuma is godtier. however, prior to SF3, Akuma's strongest move was the shugoukusatsu, right? hence if he was to pull of a shungoukusatsu it means that he was being shinakuma and not regular akuma since sgs is his STRONGEST. hence, shin akuma killed SF2 Bison.
secondly, 3rd strike Ryu is STILL 3rd level tier. not high tier or god tier. what part of that don't you understand? Dude are you sure you are talking about SF? Gouki doesn't have to be Shin to do the Shungokusatsu. 3rd Strike Ryu is stronger than any normal Gouki before SF3. 3rd Strike Ryu is stronger than SF2 Bison but Terry is not.

i know...i'm just bringing to your attention that ken isn't "weaker" to the point that he is no match to Ryu. that's all. There was no need to even post that, I'm fully aware of that information.

i seriously doubt it. give me a few days, i'll check it on tiamat's faq....too lazy right now. smile So that's why many of your facts are so f**ked up...your useing Tiamat, word for word.

you've seen that movie? laughing
cool...its only after that did i know that a soup kitchen is every martial artist's holy ground. laughing.laughing You mean you did't know? You should try going some time it's great! laughing out loud

Also if like terry the most however i don't make him beat those i don't see him beating. i said flat out he'd lose to even regular akuma. its just that as opposed to Ryu, Terry HAS beaten godtiers. Ryu never has. Heck, Ryu has never even beaten hightiers. Sagat bitched him bad on two occassions...once even though he was Psycho Ryu which is equivalent of Evil Ryu.

You still don't get it Every one Ryu has lost to will beat the shit out of Terry, every one Terry has fought Ryu can beat. If Terry fought Gouki he would've died, did Ryu...no. Can Terry lift even a single boulder, no, Ryu lifted 2 stacked atop each other with a guy on top. Can Terry dodge bullets...no, Ryu can. Does Terry's attacks nearly destroy buildings...no, Ryu can. Can Terry beat Sagat even with a free cheap shot...no, Ryu did. Has Terry seriously maimed any one with a single attack... no, Ryu has. Can Terry blow holes through people or dismember them with a single attacks no....Ryu has. Terry has never beat or fought any one God Tier, in fact their is no one in Fatal Fury who is God Tier, not even Geese. Now has Ryu fough God Tier opponents...yes...did he survive, yes.Originally posted by Sado22

~The Invincible Fan of Invincible Terry Bogard, The Invincible Sado-sama No offense my friend but this explains it all.

P-Geyser
Wow the results of Pandora's box has a huge stench and as I can see has now started to spread.

Terry did in fact defeat Geese not by luck or cheap shot same thing with Krauser and everyone else that he has gone up against.

"No offense my friend but this explains it all."

The way your name use to be Murderous Ryu right?

"Looks to me like you guys are picking Terry becuase you like him more."

I guess the same thing can be said with Ryu.

I wonder judging from the previous post is Ryu a human or a character from DBZ. ...blow holes through people..........okay.

Remulous
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Wow the results of Pandora's box has a huge stench and as I can see has now started to spread.

Terry did in fact defeat Geese not by luck or cheap shot same thing with Krauser and everyone else that he has gone up against.

"No offense my friend but this explains it all."

The way your name use to be Murderous Ryu right?Geese nor Krauser are as strong as Sagat, Bison, or Oro or Gouki. Also Is my name MURDEROUS RYU now, nope. I've evolved past that stage. How can you talk, your avatar is fricken Terry Bogard AND your a fatal fury maniac. Also your name is P-Geyser, I guess that P doesn't stand for Power.

"Looks to me like you guys are picking Terry becuase you like him more."

I guess the same thing can be said with Ryu. Nope, Ive said why I think Ryu will win.

I wonder judging from the previous post is Ryu a human or a character from DBZ. ...blow holes through people..........okay. laughing You must have been thinking that I know Those feats are nothing to the likes of DBZ they can topple friggen planets for God sakes. Ryu blew a hole through a cyborg in the Alpha movie and he splattered Bison in Alpha 3 with his ShoRyuKen.

Sado22
you again? didn't we go through all this?
okay you want another round...get ready?
Sado: Hey come on come on!
Brainy: you cannot escape you're own death.
smile

emperor and i agreed at this one post-nukewar. Tiamat said that ryu PROBABLY faced Hugo in SF3 but he could have very well faced him during SF33rdstrike since that time Ryu was in US. Tiamat also said that Ryu POSSIBLY beat him but he could have lost too. So yeah...THIS again.

i think it makes sense. what part of it doesn't make sense?
lot better than "terry sucks as a fighter cuz he never lost". or how about "sado just proved factually that terry has more experience, power, speed, career, better callibre opponents etc. but Ryu is still better because i'm too stubborn to change my opinion"smokin'
i'll take on the next argument point by point so it gets through your head.

Hugo would never beat Terry.
Ken would NEVER beat Terry. and that huge post above tells you why.
Akuma would.
Oro would.
Sagat wouldn't...unless you say Sagat would beat Krauser, Geese etc.
and?

Ryu can beat Nightmare Geese? Ryu couldn't beat a high tier? please prove to me how in the world a person who can't beat NONgodtier would beat hightier? i really really like to know briany. you're not making any sense what so ever. Ryu couldn't beat Sagat even though he became psycho Ryu which is stronger version of him.

prove it! i dare you to prove that terry would die against Akuma? prove that someone who has outlasted godtiers before cannot do better than someone who can't even outlast a high tier. PROVE IT NOW!

err...Terry doesn't train like ryu. also if ryu can, imo, terry can.

ryu cannot dodge bullets. don't use the anime to support yourself.
an.

anime again.

ryu has NEVEr beaten Fagat. so get your facts straight.

stop using anime ot back you up. if you want anime...fine TERRY BEAT A F-UCKING GOD! THE GOD OF WAR! BEAT THAT. smokin'
Terry has beaten godtiers.....try Nightmare Geese.

Later.

P.S.
*brainy falls off tall building after a severe beating and a triple powergeyser by Sado. Sado runs over to save his @$$.
Sado: BRAINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Brainy: goodbye.*falls to his death*
*Sado raises brainy son*
smile
i'll deal with you later remulus

Darkstorm Zero
Alrighty then... lets see....

Although the Anime stories are not cannon by and of themselves, Capcom did say that, if Street Fighter was a cartoon, then that is how they would fight... There, thats Capcom endorsement for the feats as they are.

Oh, and regular Akuma does do the Shun Goku Satsu, reguardless of whatever poofy logic you've seen fanboys use, don't stoop to a lower level just to make a point Sado...

The Hugo and ken defeating terry arghuments are debatable by themselves, we don't know if they can beat him or not.

Ryu defeating Nightmare geese is also debatable, since it was his Shoryuken that killed SFGA3 Bison, and ryu did survive a solo encounter with Akuma.

Terry losing to Akuma almost garuntees his death, Akuma won't hold back against terry, he has no reason to.

IYO if ryu can do something, terry can to? well then the reverse should also apply...

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Remulous
Geese nor Krauser are as strong as Sagat, Bison, or Oro or Gouki. Also Is my name MURDEROUS RYU now, nope. I've evolved past that stage. How can you talk, your avatar is fricken Terry Bogard AND your a fatal fury maniac. Also your name is P-Geyser, I guess that P doesn't stand for Power.

I am a Terry fan YES and MY NAME IS P-GEYSER. I am not denying that and I CAN TALK. At least I am not telling someone THEIR NAME EXPLAINS IT ALL.

Nope, Ive said why I think Ryu will win.

You seem to like Ryu ALOT mane.

laughing You must have been thinking that I know Those feats are nothing to the likes of DBZ they can topple friggen planets for God sakes. Ryu blew a hole through a cyborg in the Alpha movie and he splattered Bison in Alpha 3 with his ShoRyuKen

Sounds an awful lot like DBZ to me. Though if Ryu is so godfully powerful in the "alpha movie" I wonder why they did not do the same thing with him in the Anime Movie(which I prefer).

Sado22
look. you care to explain to me this:
Capcom of Japan said that hadouken feels like being hit by a well landed kick. this is on Tiamat's faq and hence canon fact.
PLEASE explain how a well landed kick can disintegrate people.

okay i'm getting a little irritated here.
its an assumption on my part.
so tell me: how do YOU know that akuma wasn't shinakuma when he killed Bison? wanna explain.
shungoukusatsu is his strongest move till that point since he hadn't perfected kongoukonguretsuzan til then. so one is given to assume that he is at full potential...hence Shin Akuma. the same way he was Shinakuma while doing the kongoukongoretsuzan in SF3 3rd strike. shinakuma is akuma not holding himself back.
so two words: shut up!

i said it before dsz and i'll say it again: GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
the explosives placed around shadowloo base by guile, chunli and charlie is what killed bison in SFA3. so no.

and yet ryu survived? don't contradict yourself.

no. heard the expression "converse does not apply".
irrespective:
-ryu has not beaten Sagat YET
-Ryu lost to Ken
-ryu has beaten no one on a higher teir than himself.

Terry has:
-beaten godtiers
-higher tiers
-lower tiers
-same tiers

terry is faster, more experienced, possibly more stronger, more seasoned and has a better record than ryu. prove me wrong in this light. keep your whims out of it....all three of you.

remulus....when did you decide who is stronger and who isn't since you have NO facts nor since the time this thread started have you brought forth any facts or reason. stop with the whims.
Nightmare geese is godtier. Sagat is not.
Krauser is godtier in FF timeline. Sagat is not.
do the damn math.
Bison is also higher in SF2...not godtier. hence it becomes arguable who is stronger and who isn't.
Oro and gouki yeah i too would say they are stronger.

Hugo probably did beat ryu in SF3. tiamat said probably but also mentioned that they could have also fought in SF3 3rd strike.
FFSW may not be canon but FF is isn't it? Hugo is just a regular punk in that thing.

again
SF3 Ryu is NOT GODTIER. SF3 Ryu is STILL 3rd highest tier. Gouki was godtier in SFA.
SF2 Bison is 2nd highest tier. Ryu is third highest tier.
don't go making assumptionswithout facts remulus.

so now you're also gonna decide that tiamat is not reliable?
my facts are ****ed up?
coming from someone who doesn't know that SF3 ryu isn't godtier. please.
also tiamat's reliable. emperor also uses him....heck his faq is the most reliable faq out there. Darkstorm will also benefit if he actually uses that faq.

sure it does...

P.S
remulus: perhaps you may find some potential flames in my post but let me just apologize regardless. darkstorm just peeved me off in his reply.

Remulous
I am a Terry fan YES and MY NAME IS P-GEYSER. I am not denying that and I CAN TALK. At least I am not telling someone THEIR NAME EXPLAINS IT ALL. No you can't. I didn't mean HIS NAME EXPLAINS IT ALL I was referring to this: "Invincible Terry Bogard"which Sado clearly stated. Terry is not Invincible, nor is Ryu.

You seem to like Ryu ALOT mane. Dude, I can say the EXACT same thing for you.

Sounds an awful lot like DBZ to me . That's to you, I see DBZ doing far more than than blowing holes through cyborgs, try blowing holes through planets.

Though if Ryu is so godfully powerful in the "alpha movie" I wonder why they did not do the same thing with him in the Anime Movie(which I prefer). . Ryu godly? Who said that? You are just too sensitive about Terry and blowing things way out of proportion. They couldn't do the same things in both movies. The movies are made by a completely different teams in completely different times by creators of 2 completely different art styles.

remulus....when did you decide who is stronger and who isn't since you have NO facts nor since the time this thread started have you brought forth any facts or reason. stop with the whims.
Nightmare geese is godtier. Sagat is not.
Krauser is godtier in FF time line. Sagat is not.
do the damn math.
Bison is also higher in SF2...not godtier. hence it becomes arguable who is stronger and who isn't.
Oro and gouki yeah i too would say they are stronger. Wait, when did you decide who is stronger and who isn't? Me not presented any facts? You are the one who hasn't presented any facts. You are the one going off of whims. No one in FF is god tier, neither can destroy mountains, battle ships, be completely incinerated and come back, fight one of the games strongest character with 1 hand behind his back or take on nearly the hole games cast at once. Geese nor Kruaser are god tier, saying that means that Terry is god tier seeing how he beat them single handedly.

Hugo probably did beat ryu in SF3. tiamat said probably but also mentioned that they could have also fought in SF3 3rd strike.
FFSW may not be canon but FF is isn't it? Hugo is just a regular punk in that thing.No if Hugo beat Ryu how in the hell did he fight Oro in the same tournament? It's obvious to see you don't know much about Final Fight's storyline becuase if you did you would know that Hugo is no push over and SF3 takes place long after Final Fight, plenty of time for Hugo to train and become even stronger. Once again Tiamat is not 100% accurate, stop relying on his every word.

again
SF3 Ryu is NOT GODTIER. SF3 Ryu is STILL 3rd highest tier. Gouki was godtier in SFA.
SF2 Bison is 2nd highest tier. Ryu is third highest tier.
don't go making assumptionswithout facts remulus. I KNOW RYU IS NOT GOD TIER, STOP RELYING ON JUST TIAMAT's TIER LIST. SEARCH DEEPER! TIAMAT'S LIST IS NOT 100% CORRECT. HE IS A SF FAN JUST LIKE ME NOTHING MORE!

so now you're also gonna decide that tiamat is not reliable?
my facts are ****ed up?
coming from someone who doesn't know that SF3 ryu isn't godtier. please.
also tiamat's reliable. emperor also uses him....heck his faq is the most reliable faq out there. Darkstorm will also benefit if he actually uses that faq. Once again, I know Ryu is not god tier but I also know that Terry isn't either, contrary to your and many others beliefs. Who gives a flying f**k who uses Tiamat's guide, he is not a Capcom employee of any sort, he is a fan just like me. How can anyone prove his facts are absolute? I am on the Capcom BBS Forums, many of the posters are and are going to be Capcom employees. That is where I get most of my facts from. They have a section called ask Capcom and that is what I do. Of course since it is mostly Capcom USA they don't know everything. I would be on a SNK Forum as well if the only true official one wasn't in Japanese, which I really can't and some times barely read.

Please! May no one take any offense in my this post!

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Darkstorm Zero
look. you care to explain to me this:
Capcom of Japan said that hadouken feels like being hit by a well landed kick. this is on Tiamat's faq and hence canon fact.
PLEASE explain how a well landed kick can disintegrate people.

Tiamats FAQ is now the be all and end all od Canon facts? please Sado... Tiamats FAQ is merely Tiamat's oppinions of Street fighter, I am allowed to disrepute it, especially when I have Street Fighter Eternal directly quashing that statement of his.

okay i'm getting a little irritated here.
its an assumption on my part.
so tell me: how do YOU know that akuma wasn't shinakuma when he killed Bison? wanna explain.
shungoukusatsu is his strongest move till that point since he hadn't perfected kongoukonguretsuzan til then. so one is given to assume that he is at full potential...hence Shin Akuma. the same way he was Shinakuma while doing the kongoukongoretsuzan in SF3 3rd strike. shinakuma is akuma not holding himself back.
so two words: shut up!

Because oficially, Shin Akuma is Akuma... there was no destinction bitween the two forms up until Capcom vs SNK 2 and SF3 2nd Impact, well and truly after SF2... And lets not forget the one truly relevant fact... Akuma was using the Demon during his Alpha days... When he killed Bison, there was no color change, no increased powers, no aura, no different symbol, no nothing... who's more wrong in their assumption?

Oh, one more thing... you'd better chill the hell out Sado, I didn't open this can of worms, and I was perfectly willing to leave this thread be had it mot been for some arguments I had seen i thought wrong, if this irritates you, then you'd better pack up these forums.

i said it before dsz and i'll say it again: GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
the explosives placed around shadowloo base by guile, chunli and charlie is what killed bison in SFA3. so no.

Where's the proof of this? reffering to Tiamat's version of whathappened again?

and yet ryu survived? don't contradict yourself.

Where's the contradiction? Akuma had a reason to hold back on Ryu, he would have no such reason to hold off against Terry, and anyone Akuma does not hold back on, AND defeats gets killed. By your own admission, terry would lose to Akuma, therefore Terry dies. where's the contradiction?

no. heard the expression "converse does not apply".
irrespective:
-ryu has not beaten Sagat YET
-Ryu lost to Ken
-ryu has beaten no one on a higher teir than himself.

Terry has:
-beaten godtiers
-higher tiers
-lower tiers
-same tiers

terry is faster, more experienced, possibly more stronger, more seasoned and has a better record than ryu. prove me wrong in this light. keep your whims out of it....all three of you.

- Ryu defeated Akuma
- Ryu defeated Bison (IMO: despite Tiamat)
- Ryu defeated Sagat, reguardless of what you think is a defeat, the records will always show Ryu winning that battle, Sagat was lucky not to get cut in two.

Now, as for W/L records, does it really frigging matter? it's not the people you've beaten before, it's ho you do against the current opponent, I don't give a shit if Terry was kicking ass for 30 years before Ryu, I'd say it's a draw.

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
QUOTE=8193992]Originally posted by Sado22

Tiamats FAQ is now the be all and end all od Canon facts? please Sado... Tiamats FAQ is merely Tiamat's oppinions of Street fighter, I am allowed to disrepute it, especially when I have Street Fighter Eternal directly quashing that statement of his.

Thank God some one realizes that Tiamat is not the master of SF.(no offense to him and his research)

P-Geyser
No you can't. I didn't mean HIS NAME EXPLAINS IT ALL I was referring to this: "Invincible Terry Bogard"which Sado clearly stated. Terry is not Invincible, nor is Ryu.

Well that's at least one thing we can agree on. I have stated many times that Terry has his ups and downs and yes he is not invincible...to think that would be ludacris.

Dude, I can say the EXACT same thing for you.

I like Terry alot and yes I said it...and?

That's to you, I see DBZ doing far more than than blowing holes through cyborgs, try blowing holes through planets.

DBZ is the king of overpowered but hearing of Ryu doing all of this makes me think of him not even human confused

Ryu godly? Who said that? You are just too sensitive about Terry and blowing things way out of proportion. They couldn't do the same things in both movies. The movies are made by a completely different teams in completely different times by creators of 2 completely different art styles.

You would be suprised on the many Ryu fans that think he can't lose ever... and I am not blowing anything out of proportion as you so like to put it. I saw a little of the alpha movie but still I prefer The Anime movie Ryu but that's just me.

P-Geyser
Thank God some one realizes that Tiamat is not the master of SF.(no offense to him and his research)

Kind of like Kaliu Lantis and his research on KOF. He puts Kyo on a pedestal.

Darkstorm Zero
Kind of like Kaliu Lantis and his research on KOF. He puts Kyo on a pedestal.

I ahve said since thos whole thing started early last year, that Terry would draw with Ryu.

And I never said that Ryu was invincible, far from it, Sagat owned him in Alpha 2, Ken as well. there are quite a few people in the SNK games like FF, AOF, KOF. Terry just happenes to be one of the best matches against Ryu, hence why I say it's a draw.

Oh, and one more thing, Psycho Ryu does not equal Evil Ryu, I've been over that before in another thread somewhere... I swear it... sad

Sado22
just got your reply dude. thanks for accepting my apologies.smile

regarding the facts i had this huge post at the beginning of this thread which was based on facts regarding terry. the experience, speed and even the overall career.
according the kailu lantis or whoever wrote the FF storyline FAQ on gamefaq, Geese was already as powerful as a demon when he was 26 (during art of fighting2). even his AoF2 profile states him as more powerful than a demon. FF takes place around 15 years later. obviously geese has only gotten stronger in these days. however, I am NOT saying that he is godtier...just damn powerful (think SF2 bison who isn't godtier). However, in FFRB, Geese has the power of the immortal scrolls of immortality. on the same FAQ and another one (and even on wiki if that means anything) they all agree that Geese had unlocked ALL ITS POWER accept the last bit which would grant him immortality. Nightmare Geese IS the Geese with the power of the scrolls. Again on the FAQs agree on this. the only thing was he didn't get the immortality part because Terry arrived in the nick of time. Nightmare Geese is godtier because he has the full power of the scrolls. jsut like the Jin Twins who had the power of the scrolls. They were legimate godtiers in the game...read the FF3 storyline. Geese stole the scrolls from them and unlocked its power making it his own. Hence godtier. the only reason terry beat him was because Terry himself went berserk. Read those faqs. its all there. Terry went beserker...hence unleashing his full potential or killer intent or whatever you wanna call it. that is the sole reason terry is raising rock...its out of guilt.
As for Krauser, the prologue to FF2 (good luck finding it though) clearly states Krauser to be godlike in power. FF2 profile.
Jin Twins, were, like i already said divine and godtiers due to the scrolls of immortality. FF3 profiles.
as for godtiers losing...i don't know why you, dsz and bc have so much problem understanding this part: its a game. its not supposed to be perfectly logical. aside from SF, ALL OTHER GAMES have people beating godtiers. Devil is godtier in T2 yet was defeated by Hachi. ogre is another godtier but was defeated by Jin. Jinpachi YET another godtier...and possibly lost to either Jin/kaz/hachi. WereKiamera was godtier...no lterally a god but was defeated by Yugo in BR1. Orochi was a GOD but was defeated by Kyo and Iori. see what i mean?
People in FF/AoF/KoF don't sink ships etc because the bosses change with every game which means not enough development for them. Orochi was only seen in one game. rugal in 2. Geonitz in one. KRauser in one. Geese in three (and was not boss in one of them). also none of the SNK games have the gazillion remakes like SF does. however, in their FAQs they simply say they are godtiers. Krauser was godtier in FF2. N.Geese was godtier in FFRB. Orochi is a god. the only show of power that was mentioned was Geonitz with enough power to wreck the whole damn stadium with a mere glimpse of his power. he wasn't even serious when he did that. it was a mere show of his power. and yet Geonitz was a mere messenger of Orochi. imagine what power Orochi had. he had the power to destroy the whole planet.
Who is sealed off in SF? Who can destroy the whole planet? akuma could only crack the ayres rock with his STRONGEST move.
if the prologue or profile of a character says "he/she is godtier" then what's the argument? you understand what i'm saying?

i'm not saying he is a pushover. but he was a regular thug in that game. he wasn't even a boss character, was he?

please...

i don't care about "your opinion".

if its not fair then its not a REAL defeat. that is the point. what would've happened if ryu didn't give in to the dark hadou? he was already on his way to unconsciousness. he couldn't evne stand.

P.S. where do you get SF eternal? also is it by capcom of Japan or US?

brainchild81
Sounds an awful lot like DBZ to me.How? Planets >>>>Robots mane

I wonder why they did not do the same thing with him in the Anime Movie(which I prefer). Me too. We agree yet again. Best Anime based on a game I've ever seen. Originally posted by Remulous
Ryu did not lose to Hugo, he lost to Oro, some one who can mop the floor with Terry with 1 hand behind his back. Literally. Oro is badass. Heart won't save Terry from himOriginally posted by Sado22
you again? didn't we go through all this?
okay you want another round...get ready?
Sado: Hey come on come on!
Brainy: you cannot escape you're own death.
smile

emperor and i agreed at this one post-nukewar. Tiamat said that ryu PROBABLY faced Hugo in SF3 but he could have very well faced him during SF33rdstrike since that time Ryu was in US. Tiamat also said that Ryu POSSIBLY beat him but he could have lost too. So yeah...THIS again. I'd wait until I had proof of Ryu losing if I were you. Seems almost as if you want him to lose and your jumping to conclusions. Probably lost? Come on now manesmile Oro beat Ryu up, not Hugo. Hugo showed how high his damage soak is.

i think it makes sense. what part of it doesn't make sense?
lot better than "terry sucks as a fighter cuz he never lost".laughingIt's just a big time assumption. We don't even see a change in hair color. & I've never said Terry sux. Just said he beats jobbers & nobodies.
& or how about "sado just proved factually that terry has more experience, power, speed, career, better callibre opponents etc. but Ryu is still better because i'm too stubborn to change my opinion"smokin'
i'll take on the next argument point by point so it gets through your head.You didn't prove anything about his opponents you actually didn't answer the later parts of my post. You got me & Remu mixed up. Read the rest of the questions I had for you. I've got to see where you got this "God Tier" stuff from. Maybe the standards have went up since then. You missed the Akuma v. N.Geese stuff too. From this point on you replied to Remu mane.

P.S.
*brainy falls off tall building after a severe beating and a triple powergeyser by Sado. Sado runs over to save his @$$.
Sado: BRAINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Brainy: goodbye.*falls to his death*
*Sado raises brainy son*
smile
i'll deal with you later remulus Most of that post was response to Remu, not me. You actually missed the majority of my post.

P.S. Sado issues what what would normally be a severe beating. Brainchild(true godtiersmile) is barely affected. Sado goes for a dunk type move, brainchild counters like Geese, yanks him out of the air slams Sado on his head, breaking his neck.

Brainchild:Ooops! *Looks @ his watch & begins to walk away.*
Sado(On ground, unable to move but showing his amazing heartlaughing ):Get back here. We're not done yet!
BC: Like hell we aren't. Gargoyles comes on in 5 minutes & it's cold as f**k out here. Lucky I don't roll you off the ledge. Come back when you're ready mane. *Folds Gi top back up & goes back inside Brainchild Tower*
Sado:You Bastard!! How the f**k am I supposed to get down from here?!!!!

Superboy Prime
Use your heart...!

brainchild81
hysterical Good one. I should have put that in.

Remulous

regarding the facts i had this huge post at the beginning of this thread which was based on facts regarding terry. the experience, speed and even the overall career.
according the kailu lantis or whoever wrote the FF storyline FAQ on gamefaq, Geese was already as powerful as a demon when he was 26 (during art of fighting2). even his AoF2 profile states him as more powerful than a demon. FF takes place around 15 years later. obviously geese has only gotten stronger in these days. however, I am NOT saying that he is godtier...just damn powerful (think SF2 bison who isn't godtier). However, in FFRB, Geese has the power of the immortal scrolls of immortality. on the same FAQ and another one (and even on wiki if that means anything) they all agree that Geese had unlocked ALL ITS POWER accept the last bit which would grant him immortality. Nightmare Geese IS the Geese with the power of the scrolls. Again on the FAQs agree on this. the only thing was he didn't get the immortality part because Terry arrived in the nick of time. Nightmare Geese is godtier because he has the full power of the scrolls. jsut like the Jin Twins who had the power of the scrolls. They were legimate godtiers in the game...read the FF3 storyline. Geese stole the scrolls from them and unlocked its power making it his own. Hence godtier. the only reason terry beat him was because Terry himself went berserk. Read those faqs. its all there. Terry went beserker...hence unleashing his full potential or killer intent or whatever you wanna call it. that is the sole reason terry is raising rock...its out of guilt.
As for Krauser, the prologue to FF2 (good luck finding it though) clearly states Krauser to be godlike in power. FF2 profile.
Jin Twins, were, like i already said divine and godtiers due to the scrolls of immortality. FF3 profiles.
as for godtiers losing...i don't know why you, dsz and bc have so much problem understanding this part: its a game. its not supposed to be perfectly logical. aside from SF, ALL OTHER GAMES have people beating godtiers. Devil is godtier in T2 yet was defeated by Hachi. ogre is another godtier but was defeated by Jin. Jinpachi YET another godtier...and possibly lost to either Jin/kaz/hachi. WereKiamera was godtier...no lterally a god but was defeated by Yugo in BR1. Orochi was a GOD but was defeated by Kyo and Iori. see what i mean?
People in FF/AoF/KoF don't sink ships etc because the bosses change with every game which means not enough development for them. Orochi was only seen in one game. rugal in 2. Geonitz in one. KRauser in one. Geese in three (and was not boss in one of them). also none of the SNK games have the gazillion remakes like SF does. however, in their FAQs they simply say they are godtiers. Krauser was godtier in FF2. N.Geese was godtier in FFRB. Orochi is a god. the only show of power that was mentioned was Geonitz with enough power to wreck the whole damn stadium with a mere glimpse of his power. he wasn't even serious when he did that. it was a mere show of his power. and yet Geonitz was a mere messenger of Orochi. imagine what power Orochi had. he had the power to destroy the whole planet.
Who is sealed off in SF? Who can destroy the whole planet? akuma could only crack the ayres rock with his STRONGEST move.
if the prologue or profile of a character says "he/she is godtier" then what's the argument? you understand what i'm saying?

i'm not saying he is a pushover. but he was a regular thug in that game. he wasn't even a boss character, was he?

Geese did aquire the secrets of the Jin Scrolls but that did not make him a God it just made him more powerful. Geese being as strong as a demon is vague, what kind of demon? Not all demons are powerful but I know Geese is. Kailu guide is probaly accurate but once again, not official. Until official tier lists are made no one can say who is God like and who is not, thus being open for debate. Dude you give Orochi too much power, he can't destroy the planet, if he could've he would've done so. In fact the only thing that makes Orichi powerful is his plot device, being able to only be killed by the Sacred Treasures. If he did not have that plot device Iori could've killed him by his self let alone stand up to the likes of Gouki. The techniuqes Gouki used to destroy land mass were indeed his most strongest but he wasn't even Shin, all those moves were half hearted, just imagine if he used ful power with the intent to kill. Also Final Fight take place before SF3, Hugo was just a young gang member in those days, not the pro wrestler he is today. Everybody has to start from some where.

You would be suprised on the many Ryu fans that think he can't lose ever... and I am not blowing anything out of proportion as you so like to put it. I saw a little of the alpha movie but still I prefer The Anime movie Ryu but that's just me Those people are just Ryu fans who haven't got the chance to play other fighting games and I like both SF2 movie and Alpha movie equaly, IMO.

Originally posted by Superboy Prime and brainchild81
Use your heart...!

Good one. I should have put that in.
You guys are f**kin crazy laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

P-Geyser
How? Planets >>>>Robots mane

The parts on dodging bullets mane.

Me too. We agree yet again. Best Anime based on a game I've ever seen.

I am scared....if this agreeing keeps up...who knows what might happen... confused eek!

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I ahve said since thos whole thing started early last year, that Terry would draw with Ryu.

And I never said that Ryu was invincible, far from it, Sagat owned him in Alpha 2, Ken as well. there are quite a few people in the SNK games like FF, AOF, KOF. Terry just happenes to be one of the best matches against Ryu, hence why I say it's a draw.

Oh, and one more thing, Psycho Ryu does not equal Evil Ryu, I've been over that before in another thread somewhere... I swear it... sad

I am starting to agree to with you.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Use your heart...!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............no.

brainchild81
smile Come on now. You know that was funny.

Darkstorm Zero
please...

What? a win is a win, reguardless of how you view them.

i don't care about "your opinion".

Then don't ever bother replyion or posting in a debating forum ever again, you defend tiamat's oppinion, I formulate my own, so unless official proof backs your arguments...

if its not fair then its not a REAL defeat. that is the point. what would've happened if ryu didn't give in to the dark hadou? he was already on his way to unconsciousness. he couldn't evne stand.

Sagat shouldn't have lowered his guard while the fight was still going, a bit like that kid getting kicked in the head while bowing in the TMNT movie... only a fool'd lower his head when the match is still going.

P.S. where do you get SF eternal? also is it by capcom of Japan or US?

The interviews from the book where with the SF design team, all the stuff in there is official, and is confirmed by Cap of Japan. I got it from an international shop in Melbourne.

Cloud_VII
OK guys I think we might just need to call it a tie.

Sado22
you stay out of this! this isn't the place for overrated heroes like cloud!
big grin

you know what DSZ, fine. we all have opinions and i guess its best we leave it at that. for the record just tell me if SF eternal is by capcom of US or Japan and how different is it from "all about Capcom".
as for E. Ryu...i said they are similar since Bison himself said that Psycho power is a twin sister to Dark hadou. i am not saying they are the same.

huh? that was remulus?
*checks*
hehe...my bad
well i already said on my site Akuma would cream anyone there on my site and otherwise. I even said Geese would lose to Akuma. If Nightmare geese HAD regeneration then Akuma's in trouble IMO cuz well you know...he doesn't get hurt and has the ability to resurrect (Gill). but if its the Nightmare Geese that Terry fought then yeah, Akuma of course...in fact i actually told you what i think last time as well. probably you didn't notice or something.
as for where i got the info...for the third time, gamefaq, wiki, and FF game profiles and FF flyers. its best to look in Gamefaq anyway.

laughing
this ending was non-canon!
this is from the canon books, "Invincible Sado eternal" and "all about Sado"

Sado: all of sudden goes berserk since BC is getting too annoying. with a sudden FATAL FURY he lunges at BC and hands BC's @$$ to him.
*BC on the ground*
BC: how? how did he?
Sado: you're not a true fighter that's why...besides you're old and are named after the plural of goose. now say this after me....this world
BC: *like a whipped dog* this...world...
Sado: is made up of...
BC: *sobbing* is made up of...
Sado: LOVE AND PEACE!!!!
Superboy, BC, remulus, P-geyser, cRoudO: eek!
Sado: love and peace! love and peace! love and peace!
ALL: love and peace! love and peace! love and peace!
Darkstorm: hey i just checked it on SF eternal...this doesn't happen.
ALL: *pull him along* LOVE AND PEACE! LOVE AND PEACE!
big grin
I like happy endings. besides, when was the last time you dated a really rich heiress and made her pregnant anyway, BC? if there is no "Rock"child86 then we wont have the sequal:
Sadou: Mark of the Wolves

ROFLMAOLOLOLOL!
you @$$holes

Remulous
Wow!, is it over?

Sado22
Terry will kill Ryu.
that answer your question?

olympian
laughingIt's just a big time assumption. We don't even see a change in hair color. & I've never said Terry sux. Just said he beats jobbers & nobodies.

Brain. You are aware the above statement is contraditory on itself. How can he not "sux" if he only beat "nobodies and jobbers"?

And when did SNK/P hired you to come up with who is a jobber or not in that franchise?

Sado22
SENSEI!!!!!!!!!! smile
you're alive!

i don't know if you've seen the anime Get Backers but if you have right now now I'm doing the fan dance Amano Ginji does when he meets Ban again after a long time. smile

Darkstorm Zero
you know what DSZ, fine. we all have opinions and i guess its best we leave it at that. for the record just tell me if SF eternal is by capcom of US or Japan and how different is it from "all about Capcom".
as for E. Ryu...i said they are similar since Bison himself said that Psycho power is a twin sister to Dark hadou. i am not saying they are the same.

it says Capcom of Japan on the back, and All about Capcom focuses on all of Capcom's games, but SF E focuses on SF.

the E. Ryu thing: Bison said Kindred, not twin stick out tongue (Been playing Anthologies too much)

Sado22
fair enough, DSZ. one last thing, just tell me which one came first and where i can get it? thanks.
also sorry for losing my cool there a while back. its all cool now. smile

~The INvincible Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
fair enough, DSZ. one last thing, just tell me which one came first and where i can get it? thanks.
also sorry for losing my cool there a while back. its all cool now. smile

To be honest, I dunno which came first, I heard of them simultaneously, and since I live in Australia, I'm sure i get things much later than most people around here...

No worries, I lose my cool evry once in a while myself stick out tongue

P-Geyser
Just a question but jesus who the hell can Akuma lose to?!

Remulous
Terry will kill Ryu.
that answer your question?

~The Invincible Sado-sama Dude...So not true.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Just a question but jesus who the hell can Akuma lose to?! Oro possibly. Morrigan, most likely. Jedah, Pyron and Donovan.

I wonder who would win, Shin Gouki or Cyber Akuma?

Sado22
i don't believe it!
i agree with Remulus!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
big grin
anyway yeah, Jedah, MOrrigan, Demitiri...posssibly. next thing you know, Capcom may come up and tell us that Gouki is a vampire and Demitiri's boyfriend! sick
but yeah, these guy probably can.

from other videogames, i'd say Omega Rugal, Geonitz, Orochi, Ignitz, Jinpachi Mishima (in demon form)

from anime, Kenshiro Kasumi, Raoh, Mido Ban (IMO)

in real life..............me. i doubt akuma can stand if i kick him in the balls with by roller blades on!

Darkstorm Zero
from other videogames, i'd say Omega Rugal, Geonitz, Orochi, Ignitz, Jinpachi Mishima (in demon form)

Rugal, Goenitz, Igniz and Jinpachi... no way, Orochi I'd concede, simply because that guy was hella strong.

Rugal was a good match for Gouki, but I doubt he'd actually be able to stand up to him officially.

Goenitz was the strongest of the 4, but he was not the Avatar... and Akima's put himself under far worse training regimes than mere wind funnels.

Igniz was just cheap and cheezy, the battle data only gave him so much.

TricksterPriest
Rugal is pretty close in power to Gouki. Omega might be stronger than regular, but not as strong as Shin. However, God Rugal was equal to Shin Gouki.

Nice to see someone else who thinks Igniz sucks. stick out tongue

And I'm going to throw a random overpowered character who can beat Gouki. ..............Squirrel girl! laughing

Oh, and Anubis.

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno, I'm more inclined to think that Gouki would defeat Rugal due to his superior speed strength and variety in techniques. Rugals one true advantage has been his range his limbs outdistance Akuma's by about a foot or two, but with Aku's speed thats not really much of an advantage.

Tha C-Master
I think Akuma beats Rugal. Storylinewise. Gameplay wise I don't see his advantages against G. Rugal as S. Gouki. G. Rugal does all of Akuma's damage he dealt to him and then some with a simple kick. Akuma needs supers to have a high chance of winning. The Kaiser waver powers through his aerial attacks as well. G. Rugal just took alot less effort to win with. He was who I used to beat the Survival mode in CvsSNK2. More stamina, almost the same speed, plenty of grabbing and overpower moves. His strength is his normals and specials, Gouki's strength is in his supers. The one you can do more often has the greater advantage.

brainchild81
huh? that was remulus?
*checks*
hehe...my bad
well i already said on my site Akuma would cream anyone there on my site and otherwise. I even said Geese would lose to Akuma. If Nightmare geese HAD regeneration then Akuma's in trouble IMO cuz well you know...he doesn't get hurt and has the ability to resurrect (Gill). but if its the Nightmare Geese that Terry fought then yeah, Akuma of course...Bingo. This pretty much shows that even N.Geese isn't Godtier by today's standards by any means. Ryu ain't beatin' no Godtiers & neither is Ryu. Akuma >>N.Geese(we're only concerned w/the one Terry fought), thus Ryu in fact has faced a higher level of competition in your opinion as well as mine mane. As much as I respect N.Geese, he'd get FUBARED by cats who ain't even Godtier.
in fact i actually told you what i think last time as well. probably you didn't notice or something.
as for where i got the info...for the third time, gamefaq, wiki, and FF game profiles and FF flyers. its best to look in Gamefaq anyway.sad People don't realize how lazy I am. Please post links in the future mane.

laughing
this ending was non-canon!
this is from the canon books, "Invincible Sado eternal" and "all about Sado"

Sado: all of sudden goes berserk since BC is getting too annoying. with a sudden FATAL FURY he lunges at BC and hands BC's @$$ to him.
*BC on the ground*
BC: how? how did he?
Sado: you're not a true fighter that's why...besides you're old and are named after the plural of goose. now say this after me....this world
BC: *like a whipped dog* this...world...
Sado: is made up of...
BC: *sobbing* is made up of...
Sado: LOVE AND PEACE!!!!
Superboy, BC, remulus, P-geyser, cRoudO: eek!
Sado: love and peace! love and peace! love and peace!
ALL: love and peace! love and peace! love and peace!
Darkstorm: hey i just checked it on SF eternal...this doesn't happen.
ALL: *pull him along* LOVE AND PEACE! LOVE AND PEACE!
big grin
laughing That was retconned years ago. The ending I posted has been referred to in every game since. Hell, Sado even added a neck brace to his attire in the next chapterOriginally posted by olympian
Brain. You are aware the above statement is contraditory on itself. How can he not "sux" if he only beat "nobodies and jobbers"?Big fish in small pond mane. Doesn't necessarily mean he'd get killed in a larger one, just means that he hasn't beaten up any other big fish yet. Victory ain't certain like it is when he fights jobbers & nobodies.
Originally posted by olympian
And when did SNK/P hired you to come up with who is a jobber or not in that franchise? laughingA while back. You didn't get the memo? They hired me 'cuz I call it like I see it. Straight down the middle

Sado22
aaaaaaaaa...wrong answer.
-Ryu has never fought SHIN akuma. when he fought akuma at his island Akuma was only testing him and its a canon fact.
-Ryu never fought Oro at full strength either.
there you go brainy. so much for your "ryu faced better competition". ryu got creamed by godtiers who werent even fighting him as godtiers.
Terry on the other hand not only survived godtiers fighting as godtiers but also whooped them. don't tell me plot device or jobbing. Fact of the matter remains: Terry beat godtiers. Ryu hasn't. EVER. he hasn't beaten godtiers not fighitng as godtiers.

as for Nightmare Geese and Akuma bit goes.......i don't see how that doesn't mean "N.Geese" isn't godtier. all i see it is as Akuma is stronger.
now tell me this:
the fact that a mere glimpse of Geonitz's power was able to turn the whoe huge @$$ stadium into a wrecked craphole with all the people blown away, the sky darkened, tonrados and vortexes open over it and not the whole stadium was totally wrecked. Right?
Akuma's strongest move was able to break Ayres Rock.
From all standards that means that Geonitz would kick the shit out of Akuma doesn't it since obviously Geonitz's power is a lot more. Now the question: does this mean that Akuma isn't godtiers from today's standards or does it mean that they both are godtiers only Geonitz is stronger.

you're the standard stereotypical paunchy American couch potato aren't you? big grin
www.gamefaq.com>>Fatal Fury
www.gamefaq.com>>Terry Bogard
www.wikipeida.com>>Terry Bogard (not reliable though)
er....okay i can't remember that fliers site though.

that means you got pussy from a rich heiress who was in love with you but you only wanted money from her and make your "Brainiac empire" more vast?
okay i need to tell you this since i just kicked the crap out of you and charblasted you out of the Brain Tower and am holding your life in the palm of my hands since your about to fall down:
"you've gotta a son and i'm gonna raise him and strap him to the wall, make him watch the Fatal Fury animes till he is 25 years old, play nothing but FF series and make sure that he is the biggest Terry Bogard fanboy in the world...and has lots of heart."
laughing
*lets go of his hand*
Die B!TCH!
Sado: *evil laugh*MWAHAHAHAHAHA evil face

Check your memo, punk. I"M THE NEW CEO OF SNKP.

~The Invincible CEO of SNKP Sado-sama

Remulous
What about Cyber Gouki, he was hella tough, better than Shin possibly.

P-Geyser
What about Cyber Gouki, he was hella tough, better than Shin possibly.

Cool ASS AVATAR Remulous!...the real rivalry of Capcom vs SNK wink

brainchild81
Nope. That would be Kyo vs. Ryu. Kyo & Ken rival Ryu, not Terry.Originally posted by Sado22
aaaaaaaaa...wrong answer.
-Ryu has never fought SHIN akuma. when he fought akuma at his island Akuma was only testing him and its a canon fact.
-Ryu never fought Oro at full strength either.Never said he did. Didn't even bring up Shin Akuma. What part of what I said was wrong?
there you go brainy. so much for your "ryu faced better competition". ryu got creamed by godtiers who werent even fighting him as godtiers.
Terry on the other hand not only survived godtiers fighting as godtiers but also whooped them. don't tell me plot device or jobbing. Fact of the matter remains: Terry beat godtiers. Ryu hasn't. EVER. he hasn't beaten godtiers not fighitng as godtiers.Neither has Terry. N.Geese did nothing worthy of being called a Godtier no matter how cool he is (&he is). Has he? He'd be beaten by many I wouldn't even consider godtier. Even if I did think he was godtier, Akuma still would own him & thus Ryu is still facing better comp. E.Ryu'd smoke him & he ain't Godtier neither. Bison too.

as for Nightmare Geese and Akuma bit goes.......i don't see how that doesn't mean "N.Geese" isn't godtier. all i see it is as Akuma is stronger.
now tell me this:
the fact that a mere glimpse of Geonitz's power was able to turn the whoe huge @$$ stadium into a wrecked craphole with all the people blown away, the sky darkened, tonrados and vortexes open over it and not the whole stadium was totally wrecked. Right?
Akuma's strongest move was able to break Ayres Rock.
From all standards that means that Geonitz would kick the shit out of Akuma doesn't it since obviously Geonitz's power is a lot more. Now the question: does this mean that Akuma isn't godtiers from today's standards or does it mean that they both are godtiers only Geonitz is stronger.Goenitz is 1 of the 4 Heavenly Kings. I don't put much past him. Not very cool, but I respect the sh*t out of anybody who just snatches muthaf**kas eyes out their face.
you're the standard stereotypical paunchy American couch potato aren't you? big grin
www.gamefaq.com>>Fatal Fury
www.gamefaq.com>>Terry Bogard
www.wikipeida.com>>Terry Bogard (not reliable though)
er....okay i can't remember that fliers site though.Dammit!!!! When you post a link it should take me to exactly what you want me 2 see mane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sadNaturals don't like putting in effort.

that means you got pussy from a rich heiress who was in love with you but you only wanted money from her and make your "Brainiac empire" more vast?
okay i need to tell you this since i just kicked the crap out of you and charblasted you out of the Brain Tower and am holding your life in the palm of my hands since your about to fall down:
"you've gotta a son and i'm gonna raise him and strap him to the wall, make him watch the Fatal Fury animes till he is 25 years old, play nothing but FF series and make sure that he is the biggest Terry Bogard fanboy in the world...and has lots of heart."
laughing
*lets go of his hand*
Die B!TCH!
Sado: *evil laugh*MWAHAHAHAHAHA evil face
laughingNow we know this is false. None from my bloodline could ever be a Terry Fanboy. Especially not after seeing that last FF movie.

Sado22
please brainy...stop deciding who is godtier and who isn't.
Nightmare Geese IS godtier. All facts. your opinions become nullified against facts. the same way if i say...err...lets see...that Ryu is not better than Ken despite facts pointing otherwise. I don't care if you don't think he's godtier. fact of the matter is, facts say he is, canon says he is and hence HE IS. And that Terry bitched him.
A serious Gouki would beat the Nightmare geese Tery Beat. but if you're telling me that Nightmare Geese can not beat Non-serious Gouki (that ryu fought) then i'll buy a first ticked to american and slap you! possibly do a triple geyser and toss you off the building! mad:
Bison, if SF2, then no way. SFA bison....it could go either way.
Ryu...since he has always crushed godtiers in the past and i shouldn't be disrespecting a character by saying he would lose though everyone here seems to think that he can hand everyone his or her butt on a plate but only an SF fan has the right to disrespect other fans and not the other way around then ryu toolaughing out loud

and the reason why i posted this:

was to bring to your attention that ryu HAS NOT faced better competition since all the godtiers he has faced were only testing him. I'd like to see ryu last against Shin AKuma back in the SFA days or otherwise.
Nightmare Geese would kill akuma if he isn't fighting seriously or is just testing him. Gouki'd know better not to mess with another godtier.
come to think of it, Gouki has actually never beaten another godtier has he?
he lost to Gen in SFA3
he stalemated agaist Oro.
he stalemated against gen in SFA2
he lost to gouken when Ryu and ken were very young
hmm...........pretty unimpressive against people who are at his level isn't he?
So could this mean that nightmare Geese would beat Gouki. Maybe he can.
OHHHHHHH THE BLASPHEMY. HOW COULD HE DISRESPECT A SF CHARACTER! CASTRATE HIM! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! CHOP HIS ARMS OFF!
wink

Darkstorm Zero
Have you ever considered the fact that FF tiers are different from SF tiers? a bit like how Darkstalker Tiers are WAAAAAY above SF tiers?

Sado22
have YOU considered that FFtiers are probably NOT the same as SFtiers?
have YOU considered that FFtiers just might be superior to SFtiers?
have YOU considered that just maybe by some stroke of divine.....SFtiers aren't the pinnacle of power?
Have You considered that maybe, just maybe, that SFtiers are a bunch of overrated f@ggots?

if the answer for you is yes then we're actually making a headway here. otherwise, we're back to square one..........as usual.

Remulous
Cool ASS AVATAR Remulous!...the real rivalry of Capcom vs SNK wink Thanks, I think so too. Kyo versus Ryu as the main rivalry makes Ryu look REAL bad. Although in the SNK mother land (which is Japan) Kyo is far more popular than Terry which is why he is the SNK flagship.

Sado22
actually Terry has gained popularity now to the point that SNKP have made him the mascot of SNK all over again. just thought i'd fill you in.

~The INvincible sado-sama

P-Geyser
Nope. That would be Kyo vs. Ryu. Kyo & Ken rival Ryu, not Terry.

Uh actually yep. Kyo got lucky because KOF is SNK's cash cow. Folks that are really into SNK know who the better rivalry is.

P-Geyser
Thanks, I think so too. Kyo versus Ryu as the main rivalry makes Ryu look REAL bad. Although in the SNK mother land (which is Japan) Kyo is far more popular than Terry which is why he is the SNK flagship.

Sad and true....Kyo shines at the expense of Terry and the rest of the FF, AOF, IK PS characters.

Remulous
Sad and true....Kyo shines at the expense of Terry and the rest of the FF, AOF, IK PS characters. Which is why they should make more Fatal Furys...please SNK Playmore, do us this one favor!

brainchild81
Uh actually yep. Kyo got lucky because KOF is SNK's cash cow. Folks that are really into SNK know who the better rivalry is. They KNOW nothing. It's a matter of opinion. FACT is that Kyo & Ken are Ryu's Rivals. So actually.......NO! Originally posted by Sado22
have YOU considered that just maybe by some stroke of divine.....SFtiers aren't the pinnacle of power?
laughing It's quite obvious he has because he has Darkstalkers placed above them. You alright. You seem to have a habit a putting word in people's mouth and opinions in their head. We don't need that maneOriginally posted by Sado22
please brainy...stop deciding who is godtier and who isn't.
Nightmare Geese IS godtier.I'm not. His feats, or lack thereof decides everything for me. Perhaps the threshhold fo SF Godtier status is higher than it is in FF. FF was over a decade ago. Standards do go up.
All facts. your opinions become nullified against facts. the same way if i say...err...lets see...that Ryu is not better than Ken despite facts pointing otherwise. I don't care if you don't think he's godtier. fact of the matter is, facts say he is, canon says he is and hence HE IS. And that Terry bitched him.I need you to improve those faq links for me. There are many so I need to be sent to the exact ones you want me to see.

A serious Gouki would beat the Nightmare geese Tery Beat. but if you're telling me that Nightmare Geese can not beat Non-serious Gouki (that ryu fought) then i'll buy a first ticked to american and slap you! possibly do a triple geyser and toss you off the building! mad:If Terry can beat N.Geese sad I really don't see Gouki having to go all out on him, because he wouldn't have to get serious on Terry either. Regardless of how much heart Terry has laughing

Bison, if SF2, then no way. SFA bison....it could go either way.
Ryu...since he has always crushed godtiers in the past and i shouldn't be disrespecting a character by saying he would lose though everyone here seems to think that he can hand everyone his or her butt on a plate but only an SF fan has the right to disrespect other fans and not the other way around then ryu tooI really don't see N.Geese beating any version of Bison. Bison @ his most powerful V. N.Geese can only go 1 way. Geese getting curbstompedsad

and the reason why i posted this:

was to bring to your attention that ryu HAS NOT faced better competition since all the godtiers he has faced were only testing him. I'd like to see ryu last against Shin AKuma back in the SFA days or otherwise.
Nightmare Geese would kill akuma if he isn't fighting seriously or is just testing him. Gouki'd know better not to mess with another godtier.
come to think of it, Gouki has actually never beaten another godtier has he?
he lost to Gen in SFA3
he stalemated agaist Oro.
he stalemated against gen in SFA2
he lost to gouken when Ryu and ken were very young
hmm...........pretty unimpressive against people who are at his level isn't he?Versus N.Geese who actually loses his F**king like to people UNDER his level laughing It doesn't get more unimpressive than that mane. Akuma did kill Gouken later didn't he?
So could this mean that nightmare Geese would beat Gouki. Maybe he can Please try to make sense. Akuma smokes Terry and somehow loses to N.Geese? Terry's story doesn't make much sense so I guess his hardcore fans try to emulate that laughing

Sado22
really?
somehow no matter happens Capcom people are always above everyon else. Not to mention how Darkstalkers isn't exactly a fightinggame with human beings in it.
and pay more attention to my question, brainy. I was talking mainly regarding SF and FF. your "smartass comments" are only going to take you so far.

you can't decide that brainy. that's the point. your entitled to have an opinion but not make it sound like its a fact.

right now its 1:15 a.m. where I live...you want me to look for all that and post it for you? may be someother time.
as of right now though, you CAN go and check on wikipedia.
i'll post the rest tomorrow.

why does every debate with you always wind up exactly where it was in the first page? how many times do i have to tell you that Terry went berserker and was going all out? how many times do i have to repeat myself telling you that berserker Terry is something like darkhadou Ryu since he was going all out without caring if he would kill someone? how many times do i have to say that? what are you, george bush jr.?
-Ryu beat non-serious Gouki
-Terry as berserker tookout Nightmare Geese in life and death match
-Terry being able to surpass godtier means that "berserker Terry" is very, very powerful...possibly godtier himself. at anyrate he is a very hightier. i'll post the FAQ later but for now just swallow this bit down: terry lost it and started unleashed everything he had at Geese without any care...its kinda equivalent to dark-hadou since Terry was ready to kill at that point. hence the redemption bit with Rock. similar to how a berserker kyo was capable of beatin Yamazaki and Yashiro all by himself and was going to burn them to crisp......i mean yeah...burn them to ashes.
-Nightmare Geese was only defeated once Terry started going all out.
-Nightmare Geese would cream non-serious Gouki...since Ryu obviously could. Ryu is NOT godtier nor was Ryu using darkhadou. Ryu is not hightier either...and yet gouki lost. now what do you think would happen if Gouki would actually fight someone like Geese (who at the age of 26 was already as powerful as a demon) in godtier status without being serious. get real brainy.
also those "heart jokes" are getting old.

i would believe you......if SF2 Bison didn't get squashed by the likes of Guile or Chunli. SFA bison would still not beat Geese easily if even beat him. SF2 Bison IMO would even lose to regular Geese but that's just my opinion. SF2 Bison is not godtier....hence he cannot last against N.Geese since N.Geese is godtier. all facts and logic.

terry went berserker....think darkhadou since he was willing to kill at that moment of time.and this is atleast the third time i'm saying this in THIS POST ALONE. it was Terry unleashing it all. which is the reason why terry didn't stop though he had seen Geese being bitched to the point he couldn't even do raging storm. terry didn't stop cuz he was going all berserker. it was only after doing that was he able to snap out of it and try to save that idiots life.
how many more times do i have to repeat this?
i've been telling you this since i joined this forum but for some reason every other day, in every other thread i have to go over the whole story all over again and for you to show up as if you have memory slips that stop you from keeping "pro terry" facts in mind. you wanna play blind, dumb and deaf man fine with me, brainy, but don't go around trying to start a debate if you wanna keep acting this way.

Gouki killed Gouken when Gouken was too old already. read it on tiamat. he even beat goutetsu cuz that old fart was too damn old too.

talking of putting words into people's mouth: when did i say NONSERIOUS akuma would cream Terry?
and as far emulating goes: i am not the one who goes around ryu won against Sagat and make it look like a fact when its a canon fact that Ryu cheapshotted him. wanna talk more about shoving opinions into people's mind, brainy?
and try this for size:
"briany you underestimate Terry and don't respect him."
in some threads you have rem and superboy and you going around with weepy faces cuz i underestimate ryu and am not respectful to the character. please.
you wanna talk, talk first to SF fanboys, brainy. you don't have me waging holy war on you cuz you don't like terry bogard. you dont have me going around telling you the above sad ass comments just cuz you don't see it from my point of view.
even now the only reason why i've peeved is cuz of your memory lapses.
Fu-k this, mang.

brainchild81
really?
somehow no matter happens Capcom people are always above everyon else. You said it yourself how Akuma f**ks most people up. I can't help it if Capcom has respect for it's "Godtiers" while SNK jobs theirs. Don't get mad. Nobody's hating this more than me. Geese is my favorite boss ever. If I had my way N.Geese would really be Godtier and have stats to back it up instead of just jobbing. Fact is he's done little but get taken off the earth by a non-"godtier". That's horrible.

you can't decide that brainy. that's the point. your entitled to have an opinion but not make it sound like its a fact.Logic. If I was going around claiming to be Godtier and then got my @$$ kicked by a kid in a wheelchair, I'd be the 1st to question my own Godtier status. Forgive me for expecting Godtiers to actually win sometimes laughing
right now its 1:15 a.m. where I live...you want me to look for all that and post it for you? may be someother time.
as of right now though, you CAN go and check on wikipedia.
i'll post the rest tomorrow.Fair enough. Thanx mane.
why does every debate with you always wind up exactly where it was in the first page? how many times do i have to tell you that Terry went berserker and was going all out? how many times do i have to repeat myself telling you that berserker Terry is something like darkhadou RyuMaybe I'm mistaken(impossible), but I don't remember you EVER saying anything like that until now. Quote yourself mane.

since he was going all out without caring if he would kill someone? how many times do i have to say that? what are you, george bush jr.?
-Ryu beat non-serious Gouki
-Terry as berserker tookout Nightmare Geese in life and death match
-Terry being able to surpass godtier means that "berserker Terry" is very, very powerful...possibly godtier himself. at anyrate he is a very hightier. i'll post the FAQ later but for now just swallow this bit down: terry lost it and started unleashed everything he had at Geese without any care...its kinda equivalent to dark-hadou since Terry was ready to kill at that point. hence the redemption bit with Rock. similar to how a berserker kyo was capable of beatin Yamazaki and Yashiro all by himself and was going to burn them to crisp......i mean yeah...burn them to ashes.
-Nightmare Geese was only defeated once Terry started going all out.
-Nightmare Geese would cream non-serious Gouki...since Ryu obviously could. Ryu is NOT godtier nor was Ryu using darkhadou. Ryu is not hightier either...and yet gouki lost. now what do you think would happen if Gouki would actually fight someone like Geese (who at the age of 26 was already as powerful as a demon) in godtier status without being serious. get real brainy.
also those "heart jokes" are getting old.laughing I'll be the judge of that. The whole heart thing was old to me the 1st time you guys said it. Lighten up. Just like Kim being the hero of his town(I like Kim bigtime though. I got him higher than Ryu on that list I never finshed) That stuff just doesn't carry weight w/me. Can't help it.
i would believe you......if SF2 Bison didn't get squashed by the likes of Guile or Chunli. SFA bison would still not beat Geese easily if even beat him. SF2 Bison IMO would even lose to regular Geese but that's just my opinion. SF2 Bison is not godtier....hence he cannot last against N.Geese since N.Geese is godtier. all facts and logic.Didn't Bison get blown to bits by explosives? When Geese does Godtier s**t I'll call him godtier.sad
terry went berserker....think darkhadou since he was willing to kill at that moment of time.and this is atleast the third time i'm saying this in THIS POST ALONE. it was Terry unleashing it all. which is the reason why terry didn't stop though he had seen Geese being bitched to the point he couldn't even do raging storm. terry didn't stop cuz he was going all berserker. it was only after doing that was he able to snap out of it and try to save that idiots life.
how many more times do i have to repeat this?
i've been telling you this since i joined this forum but for some reason every other day, in every other thread i have to go over the whole story all over again and for you to show up as if you have memory slips that stop you from keeping "pro terry" facts in mind. you wanna play blind, dumb and deaf man fine with me, brainy, but don't go around trying to start a debate if you wanna keep acting this way.I'll wait until I see these links. I've always heard Geese lost only 'cuz he underestimated Terry.

Gouki killed Gouken when Gouken was too old already. read it on tiamat. he even beat goutetsu cuz that old fart was too damn old too.

talking of putting words into people's mouth: when did i say NONSERIOUS akuma would cream Terry?
and as far emulating goes: i am not the one who goes around ryu won against Sagat and make it look like a fact when its a canon fact that Ryu cheapshotted him. wanna talk more about shoving opinions into people's mind, brainy?
and try this for size:
"briany you underestimate Terry and don't respect him."
in some threads you have rem and superboy and you going around with weepy faces cuz i underestimate ryu and am not respectful to the character. please.
you wanna talk, talk first to SF fanboys, brainy. you don't have me waging holy war on you cuz you don't like terry bogard. you dont have me going around telling you the above sad ass comments just cuz you don't see it from my point of view.
even now the only reason why i've peeved is cuz of your memory lapses.
Fu-k this, mang. laughingStop bi**hin' mane. Want some cheese to go w/that whine? We debate here and if you have that feeling that people are ganging up & waging holy wars on you, man up & learn to embrace it. You know what they say about those who can't take the heat. You're a Terry fan, but you're not showing much heart right now broseph. These are fictional characters here, not family members. You've never seen me w/a weepy face so kill that noise. This is entertainment. I've been in the minority and loved it. I've been the only non-Terry fan around for a while(the less I know about him, the better it seemslaughing. A man of logic likes storyline to make @least a little sense) but that's cool 'cuz I'd be bored as hell if everybody agreed w/me all the time.

P.S. That Jins - what they lost because of Geese stuff = Godtier is pure speculation. Geese helped him and that's a FACT. How much older than Gouki is Goken anyway?

P-Geyser
They KNOW nothing. It's a matter of opinion. FACT is that Kyo & Ken are Ryu's Rivals. So actually.......NO!

Wow that was just... sad. You are now saying that hardcore SNK fans KNOW NOTHING, because they know Ryu and Terry would be a better rivalry. I also explained the fact why Kyo luckily got to Rival Ryu......actually I still say....YES!!!

P-Geyser
really?
why does every debate with you always wind up exactly where it was in the first page? how many times do i have to tell you that Terry went berserker and was going all out?

You should know Sado, Brain seems to be having a problem with that...look at he continues to sarcastically mention on Terry having heart. laughing

Remulous
Gouki has heart, just as much as any warrior.

brainchild81
Wow that was just... sad. You are now saying that hardcore SNK fans KNOW NOTHING, because they know Ryu and Terry would be a better rivalry. I also explained the fact why Kyo luckily got to Rival Ryu......actually I still say....YES!!! smile You misread. Perhaps I wasn't clear on this. I only had "know" in caps to say that this is not something that can be known. As I said it's a matter of opinion. You follow me now? Fact is Ryu is rivaled w/Ken & Kyo. So..........NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cloud_VII
this topic is gay cause major snafu made it

Darkstorm Zero

Of course I did, thats why I brought it up... roll eyes (sarcastic)

have YOU considered that FFtiers just might be superior to SFtiers?

No, because nobody in FF is of the calibur of Akuma, Oro, Gill or A3 M.Bison.

I could have sworn that I just pointed out that Darks talkers are above SFer in every way......

Have You considered that maybe, just maybe, that SFtiers are a bunch of overrated f@ggots?

You want to talk Overrating characters? I just checked your site, if enyone is overrating here, it's you, for overrating Terry...

if the answer for you is yes then we're actually making a headway here. otherwise, we're back to square one..........as usual.

And your sitting in judgement because you beleive your right, well I beleive your wrong, and as much as it galls you, I have the right to disagree, and I present my facts just as cleanly as you do, but without the FF bias.

brainchild81
Ditto.

Sado22
here we go again. N.Geese was taken out by terry gone berserk. that meant terry was not holding back at all and was fighting all out.
as for me saying Akuam ****s everyone. well it makes perfect sense now since i know jack about vampire savior series since i thought it was stupid...though morrigan was hot and Jedah and Dimitri look cool. that series never impressed me much to want to know more about. besides, vampires doing hadou-ken? i rather watch Angel. nor am i into DoA or mortal kombat. in the games i do play i already said Akuma would get creamed by anyone from the Orochi heavenly kings, Orochi, Ignitz, Mukai, Omega Rugal, Nightmare Geese with the immortality powers. I said it before in this VERY THREAD.
and don't bring up that respect BS. that's just sad and lame.

well N.Geese didn't get his ass kicked by a kid in a wheelchair. it was by a berserker Terry Bogard who is probably godtier himself or at least at any rate a very hightier. too bad we never got to see him againsad

i am as lazy as you are mane. why do you think its taking me so long to post those linkssmile
also P-Geyser is agreeing that i've said that. you can start, however, by the thread where i first showed up here...and blessed you all with my presence.
Kneel! mad

yeah he did?
FACTS remember! is SNK say he is Godtier than he IS godtier. period.

i am not bitching. i just had a rough day and to make it worse your making me repeat things for the umpteenth time. its annoying.
as for ganging up, HAH! you're talking to a guy who got jumped by 30 people at one time and still walked home! i doubt vocal wars would be a problem now would they?
and you though "the invincible Sado-sama" is just a nickname!big grin
nor do i think you rem, superf@g (couldn't help it...i wanted to say it for so long) are actually putting forth any logical points to actually think over. the most i've heard from them is the "respect" stuff and that was funny...and lame. but mostly funny. i don't need to be told to calm down nor do i have to be told its just fictional stuff. I WAS the person who brought it up to P-Geyser and the others when things were steaming up at the first thread i came to. again, the only reason i was irate was not because you don't like terry or something like that...i was just irate over having to say things over and over and over again. it gets tedious you know....and try that at 1 in the morning.

Jin Twins had godly powers. the power of the scrolls WAS THEIR'S to begin with broseph. also since you wanna talk logic.......put two high tiers together and you still get a pretty tough fight. I'd like to see how long Ryu would last against a duo of Sagat and SF2 Bison. or how long Jin would last against BOTH HAchi and Kaz. not to mention how Terry came right after tussling with Yamazaki who himself is very hightier or possibly godtier.

~The Invincble Sado-sama

brainchild81
here we go again. N.Geese was taken out by terry gone berserk. that meant terry was not holding back at all and was fighting all out.
as for me saying Akuam ****s everyone. well it makes perfect sense now since i know jack about vampire savior series since i thought it was stupid...though morrigan was hot and Jedah and Dimitri look cool. that series never impressed me much to want to know more about. besides, vampires doing hadou-ken? i rather watch Angel. nor am i into DoA or mortal kombat. in the games i do play i already said Akuma would get creamed by anyone from the Orochi heavenly kings, Orochi, Ignitz, Mukai, Omega Rugal, Nightmare Geese with the immortality powers. I said it before in this VERY THREAD.
and don't bring up that respect BS. that's just sad and lame.It's the truth. You're still not making sense. How is FF tiers higher when Akuma'd f**k everybody from FF up? KOF has extremely powerful bosses(You can't fu*k w/them w/out P.Devices for the most part), but FF is chock full of nobodies & jobbers for Terry to beat on. It's the truth. I've been saying it for the longest. Don't add stuff please. No extra sh*t for N.Geese, just the stuff he had when he jobbed to Terry. Terry's most notable feats seem to be being saved by the bell against cats he should have been KOed by. If Kyo's all that powerful Terry shouldn't be able to last more'n a minute against him & Iori should cook him even quicker.
well N.Geese didn't get his ass kicked by a kid in a wheelchair. it was by a berserker Terry Bogard who is probably godtier himself or at least at any rate a very hightier. too bad we never got to see him againsadlaughing We see Godtier Terry every time you mention Mr.Bogard. Godtier is as Godtier does. If N.Geese was in SF he wouldn't be considered Godtier. Oro'd beat his @ss w/one arm. If Terry fought Akuma no matter how pissed he got, Terry'd end up deader than F**kin' fried chicken(saw Pulp Fiction the other day) If N.Geese is Godtier Akuma woud be Super Mega Ultra Godtier in FF(&Shin Akuma would be to powerful for them to describe) Ryu STILL faces harder competition.
i am as lazy as you are mane.smileNot possible.
why do you think its taking me so long to post those linkssmile
also P-Geyser is agreeing that i've said that. you can start, however, by the thread where i first showed up here...and blessed you all with my presence.
Kneel! madsmileP-Geyser agreeing w/you is no surprise to me. The both of you can look for it. That'll speed things up. It's still just your opinion though. I doubt Terry's on E.Ryu level no matter how pissed he is. You don't seem to have anything to back that up either. Probably just sounds cool to you because it makes Terry look goodsmileI'll wait for the links.Originally posted by Sado22
yeah he did?
FACTS remember! is SNK say he is Godtier than he IS godtier. period.Then FF Godtier apparently can't hold a candle to SF Godtier. Thank you for playing. Akuma kicks his @ss & makes him walk home nakedsad Just kidding. N.Geese ain't walking away from a battle w/Akuma. Akuma flat out kills him and Dammit Sado why must you force me to say such things?! You're a sadist!!
i am not bitching. i just had a rough day and to make it worse your making me repeat things for the umpteenth time. its annoying.
as for ganging up, HAH! you're talking to a guy who got jumped by 30 people at one time and still walked home! i doubt vocal wars would be a problem now would they?
and you though "the invincible Sado-sama" is just a nickname!big grin
nor do i think you rem, superf@g (couldn't help it...i wanted to say it for so long) are actually putting forth any logical points to actually think over. the most i've heard from them is the "respect" stuff and that was funny...and lame. but mostly funny. i don't need to be told to calm down nor do i have to be told its just fictional stuff. I WAS the person who brought it up to P-Geyser and the others when things were steaming up at the first thread i came to. again, the only reason i was irate was not because you don't like terry or something like that...i was just irate over having to say things over and over and over again. it gets tedious you know....and try that at 1 in the morning.Good to see you back in the proper spirit. We've posted way better logic than that circular stuff you've tried. Akuma turned into Shin Akuma to finish Bison anyone? What the hell was that. Don't make me bring up the almighty ground shake.smile When you say something that holds up, you won't have to repeat yourself.
Jin Twins had godly powers.By FF standards which seem to be quite low the more you think about it.
the power of the scrolls WAS THEIR'S to begin with broseph.&then Geese took it. Weakening them enough for the Hero of FF to shine yet again. Geese helped big time. Terry won due to Geese's interference. This is not rocket science Sado.

also since you wanna talk logic.......put two high tiers together and you still get a pretty tough fight.Weapons grade balognium. We're not sure what tier they fall into after losing the scrolls man. All we're sure of is that Geese helped. It's funny how when you speculate for Terry he always looks good & when you speculate for Ryu he always looks bad "Ryu probably lost to Hugo". Come on mane. Don't talk to me about logic. I'm like Mr. Spock out this mofo. This bias stuff has to calm down.

I'd like to see how long Ryu would last against a duo of Sagat and SF2 Bison.He'd get murdered same as Terry would.

P-Geyser
smile You misread. Perhaps I wasn't clear on this. I only had "know" in caps to say that this is not something that can be known. As I said it's a matter of opinion. You follow me now? Fact is Ryu is rivaled w/Ken & Kyo. So..........NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Though you somehow seem to imply that they "KNOW" nothing am I right? Kyo vs Ryu is not a good rivalry........so I say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. People already know Ryu is rivaled with Ken.

Remulous

Akuma smokes Terry and somehow loses to N.Geese? Terry's story doesn't make much sense so I guess his hardcore fans try to emulate that laughing Dude, you make so much since.

olympian
Doesn't necessarily mean he'd get killed in a larger one, just means that he hasn't beaten up any other big fish yet. Victory ain't certain like it is when he fights jobbers & nobodies.
I asked of how cant he not sux if he only beat "nobodies and jobbers". But i guess, you have a fond place for jobber beaters like Iori and co? Ignitz knows this fully well.

Altho i did noticed that you said "other big fish.." Nah. You still dont make sense. To the fish pond with ye.

laughingA while back. You didn't get the memo? They hired me 'cuz I call it like I see it. Straight down the middle
That explains the flame colored wielders by the dozens showing up from nowhere pretending to be figthers instead of actual figthers.

I should have known.

Sado22
look what proof is there that akuma CAn beat Nightmare Geese? what? oh wait i know, he hasn't been beaten, right? now could it mean that people in SF are pussies for not being able to beat him? could it mean that people from KoF can since there bosses have always been and always will be tougher than SF bosses since it always takes whole teams or the whole cast to put 'em out? could it mean that since Terry has beaten godtiers before he can beat akuma too? could it mean that since no one in SF has ever beaten godtiers so they lick mangina in front of FF characters?
Krauser according to SNK had godly power. Jin Twins threatened to destroy the world. Nightmare Geese has THEIR GOD DAMN POWER which means that Nightmare Geese could destroy the world too right since he has their damn power? now when was the last time akuma could destroy the world? when was the last time anyone from SF could? so it could very well mean that SF bosses are pussies in front of Nightmare Geese and the likes of the regular casts even bigger pussies?
No, really tell me broseph. who from SF can destroy the world?
i'll tell you: NO ONE. MANE. and who stopped this "threat to the world". I'll tell you: Terry Bogard.

don't put words in my mouth. and this coming from you, who gets all spastic when I happen to put words in your mouth (only that i don't)sad
i flat out said Iori could very well possibly beat Terry. I even said Kyo just might as well. i never put terry on godtier pedestal. never. i never said he could beat Orochi now did i? i even said he'd lose to Akuma though the little evidence and difference in powerlevel that we do have suggests that Nightmare Geese is stronger than akuma since Akuma was never able to destroy the world.

Pulp Fiction is such a cool movie by the way...except for that Mersalus Wallas rape scene...but aside from that its too damn good.
check this out:
Terry: hey andy, you know what they call Hamburgers in Japan?
Andy: they don't call it hamburger in Japan?
Terry: no man! they got the whole engRish thing...they won't know what the fu-k a hamburger would be.
Andy: so what do they call it?
Terry: haN-baH-gaH.
Andy: haN-baH-gaH... laughing
Terry: laughing

*I'll post the reest of the reply later since my connection is really screwy right now....it actually hung up cuz i was looking for smilies mad*

Wait for the rest, mane.

Darkstorm Zero
The Jin twins threatened to Destroy the World? so did Bison... And regular Akuma defeated Bison.

brainchild81
look what proof is there that akuma CAn beat Nightmare Geese? what? oh wait i know, he hasn't been beaten, right? now could it mean that people in SF are pussies for not being able to beat him?I thought this was something w/agreed on. Maybe your opinion changes to whatever looks best for Terry. What happened to the old logical Sado? I have trouble accepting that Akuma f**ks people up and Geese is a jobber too mane. But I deal w/it because it's the sad truth. You got something against SF?
could it mean that people from KoFNow it's KOF? Before it was just FF, I guess you're starting to realize how weak FF looks compared to SF(I been saying FF cast was made to look weak for some time now)
can since there bosses have always been and always will be tougher than SF bosses since it always takes whole teams or the whole cast to put 'em out?I wouldn't be very surprised if some KOF bosses can beat Akuma. They're waaaaaaaaay tougher than the guys Terry fought in FF.(Jobbers & Nobodies)
could it mean that since Terry has beaten godtiers before he can beat akuma too? could it mean that since no one in SF has ever beaten godtiers so they lick mangina in front of FF characters?
Krauser according to SNK had godly power. Jin Twins threatened to destroy the world. Nightmare Geese has THEIR GOD DAMN POWER which means that Nightmare Geese could destroy the world too right since he has their damn power? now when was the last time akuma could destroy the world? when was the last time anyone from SF could? so it could very well mean that SF bosses are pussies in front of Nightmare Geese and the likes of the regular casts even bigger pussies?
No, really tell me broseph. who from SF can destroy the world?
i'll tell you: NO ONE. MANE. and who stopped this "threat to the world". I'll tell you: Terry Bogard.This "godtier" shite will be a lot easier to get across when those links show up. Having actually DO something godtier would help also. Still, compare them to the really powerful guys from KOF. It's obvious the standards went up. Akuma'd rip through anyone Terry's beaten, but he's got a good chance of losing to some of those KOF bosses it would seem. I still haven't found any older "Pissed Terry = E.Ryu" stuff you? Are you trying to suggest Terry can beat Akuma now? laughing & when I say Terry's the most overrated character, people get mad.
don't put words in my mouth. and this coming from you, who gets all spastic when I happen to put words in your mouth (only that i don't)sad
i flat out said Iori could very well possibly beat Terry. I even said Kyo just might as well. i never put terry on godtier pedestal. never. i never said he could beat Orochi now did i? i even said he'd lose to Akuma though the little evidence and difference in powerlevel that we do have suggests that Nightmare Geese is stronger than akuma since Akuma was never able to destroy the world.N.Geese couldn't even destroy Terry. Terry>>>>>World now? laughing please stop this foolishness. In Terry we trust.sad & you have put words in my mouth@ least twice. You speak of Terry as if he's godtier sometimes. You have other Terry fans saying you overrate him mane. That's not a good sign.

Pulp Fiction is such a cool movie by the way...except for that Mersalus Wallas rape scene...but aside from that its too damn good.
check this out:
Terry: hey andy, you know what they call Hamburgers in Japan?
Andy: they don't call it hamburger in Japan?
Terry: no man! they got the whole engRish thing...they won't know what the fu-k a hamburger would be.
Andy: so what do they call it?
Terry: haN-baH-gaH.
Andy: haN-baH-gaH... laughing
Terry: laughing

*I'll post the reest of the reply later since my connection is really screwy right now....it actually hung up cuz i was looking for smilies mad*

Wait for the rest, mane.
~The Invincible Sado-sama The rape&rescue scene was kinda funny in a way. Mr. Wallace had a reeeeeeeealy bad day.Originally posted by olympian
I asked of how cant he not sux if he only beat "nobodies and jobbers". But i guess, you have a fond place for jobber beaters like Iori and co? Ignitz knows this fully well.You must mean Kyo. SNK does that stupid sh*t w/all their heroes it seems. Didn't start w/Kyo & @least he hasn't jobbed anybody cool. Who does Iori job?
Altho i did noticed that you said "other big fish.." Nah. You still dont make sense. To the fish pond with ye.What part doesn't make sense? Explain. Maybe you just don't get it
That explains the flame colored wielders by the dozens showing up from nowhere pretending to be figthers instead of actual figthers.

I should have known. Don't hate them 'cause they're faaaar more important than Mr.Ryo Suckazaki is & they kick his whole team's @$$. It's not their fault he forgot what the finals look like a loooooooooooong time ago.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Though you somehow seem to imply that they "KNOW" nothing am I right? Kyo vs Ryu is not a good rivalry........so I say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. People already know Ryu is rivaled with Ken. Damn. I thought the 1st. explanation would suffice. You can't KNOW something(you can only think it) if it's a matter of opinion. Get it now? So NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

P-Geyser
You can't KNOW something(you can only think it) if it's a matter of opinion. Get it now? So NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Get what?...what can't you get?...fact is the folks that are heavy into SNK know that Terry and Ryu is the better rivalry. This dates back to the comparing SF and FF 2 and Special comparing Terry to Ryu. Mr Kusanagi somehow gets a free ride so YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSS stick out tongue

brainchild81
They can't know it because it's a matter of opinion. IMO I'm glad SNK disagrees w/you. So NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOsmile

P-Geyser
Now YOU stating that it is a matter of OPINIONS...funny. SNK disagrees with me?...how so. Kyo gets a free ride and rivals Ryu because KOF is SNK's cash cow...I thought I explained that. Though there are pics that had Terry paired with Ryu MEANING that people know that Terry is definatley a good rival for Ryu....if the make a third CvS game they should come to their senses....so with that.. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Remulous
WTF! What the f**k? You guys are crazy! laughing

The best rival for Ryu is Haomaru!

Sado22
brainy and P-geyser...will you knock this crap off. you're using up all that space for no reasonmad
now, brainy, back to you:

stop blaming me for making terry look good. last i checked you are the one going around making it seem like Iori is SO gonna beat TErry when all we know is that Iori never even made it to the finals. anyway keeping this aside.
seriously, brainy, what proof is there? are you typing this all and taking jabs at me now cuz you realized that you aint got nothing to move on? what does "divine power" mean to you anyway?

it was just a comment. stop inflating everything i saw out of proportion just to sway attention from the original argument. as you'd say: not coolsad

too bad that ryu can't even beat people below his tier. not to mention that the only tournament he ever won was via a cheapshot.

if people get mad then its their damn problem. i don't. you don't. hence we've got nothing to worry aboutsmile

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/fatal_fury_story.txt
(keep in mind that Klantis is not 100% reliable since he doesn't even consider the retcon to FF regarding Geese's fall nor does he really consider or even mention the power levels. ALSO his descriptions of the fights are not reliable either. Stupid Kyo fanboy)

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/fatal_fury_char.txt

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/fatal_fury_2_char.txt

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/fatal_fury_3_char.txt

just gimme a little more time for the fliers and original profiles. those are the hardest to find. also let me make it clear that for SNK demon is something like godtier. but don't worry i'll get proof of that with the fliers...if i can find them. Damn it.
also remember: KLantis is NOT 100% reliable.

those terry fans can kiss my @$$. and when did i put words in your mouth. even the "ryu can dodge bullets thing" is here ON THIS VERY THREAD by you. and how many times have YOU put words in my mouth anyway brainy? and please, care to proove those moments when i did. there was that one point where i misunderstood you and i even apologized. i didn't know you held grudges mane.
why do i get the feeling that this debate has become kinda personal to you? why all the personal attacks any way? i thought you didn't get worked up. pfft...
oh and speaking of destroying the world, err...did i say Terry can?
*looks over the whole thread*
no.
Nightmare Geese was beaten by a berserker Terry. period. also i didn't say Evil ryu=Berserker Terry. i said its "kinda like Evil ryu"

you think? i was watching that thing 2 a.m in the night...not the kinda stuff you wanna see before a good night's sleep you know...
*after being assraped by Terry in FF*
Geese: Billy, no one needs to know about this, accept you, me, and mister-soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain-once-i-get-the-scrolls
big grin

oh please. that "ground shake" was something blown out of proportion by that idiot emperor and you. i never even said he was as tough as gouki cuz he shaked the ground. another one of those moments when you just shoved words in my mouth. there were OTHER things i said as the MAIN POINTS but emperor got worked up when i asked him to check his sources again and with that he just kept on making cockfest out of the ground shake shite and you all started buying. as for the "circuilar stuff" you tell me, when Akuma was doing the kongoukonguretsuzan in SF3rd strike and calling it his ultimated move was he being shin akuma or regular akuma. apparently while training Akuma doesn't hold back which means his true level. so at that time he must've been Shin Akuma as that was his strongest move. same way he was shin akuma when he pummeled that island. however, prior to SF3, the shungoukusatsu was his strongest move and HENCE he was possibly Shin AKuma. also if my memory serves me correct i said, "probably".
but NO, DSZ, your highness and Rem had to take it to another level. fact of the matter is brainy, the way i see it, if anyone disagrees with you, all of you pro SF geeks tend to get together and blow whatever the other guy says out of proportion just so as to divert the attention from his real argument. oh and don't get me started on the wheeny faces mumbling about respect please!laughing
last i checked, i don't recall ever being EMO just cuz someone "disrespects" roll eyes (sarcastic) Terry. not with you. not with emp. not with rem. not with super. also when was the last time i belittled any of your points or took it out of proportion?
"when you little scamps get together you're worst than a sowing circle"

i'd lean towards Ryo. both karate, both designed by the same people, both training dorks, and similar moves.

KLantis paints it the way you say it. so you just might be right...but i don't trust Klantis too much since he tends to make up crap a lot often than not. but hey!

Remulous

too bad that ryu can't even beat people below his tier. not to mention that the only tournament he ever won was via a cheapshot. Yeah he can, the only reason every one else bat powerful people was becuase of jobbing and plot devices. It's ok to have a game where the main character isn't SF. Nowadays SF is the only game like that. That's why every one likes the SF bosses, becuase they never get their asss whiped by characters who are weaker then they are. Which is why the SF bosses are stronger than the KOF ones.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/fatal_fury_story.txt
(keep in mind that Klantis is not 100% reliable since he doesn't even consider the retcon to FF regarding Geese's fall nor does he really consider or even mention the power levels. ALSO his descriptions of the fights are not reliable either. Stupid Kyo fanboy) Brain is right, he's not 100% accurate. I don't think he had a job on the SNK staff. What makes his words more reliable than ours or even your own veiws on KOF.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/fatal_fury_char.txt

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/fatal_fury_2_char.txt

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/fatal_fury_3_char.txt

just gimme a little more time for the fliers and original profiles. those are the hardest to find. also let me make it clear that for SNK demon is something like godtier. but don't worry i'll get proof of that with the fliers...if i can find them. Damn it.
also remember: KLantis is NOT 100% reliable.

those terry fans can kiss my @$$. and when did i put words in your mouth. even the "ryu can dodge bullets thing" is here ON THIS VERY THREAD by you. and how many times have YOU put words in my mouth anyway brainy? and please, care to proove those moments when i did. there was that one point where i misunderstood you and i even apologized. i didn't know you held grudges mane.
why do i get the feeling that this debate has become kinda personal to you? why all the personal attacks any way? i thought you didn't get worked up. pfft...
oh and speaking of destroying the world, err...did i say Terry can?
*looks over the whole thread*
no.
Nightmare Geese was beaten by a berserker Terry. period. also i didn't say Evil ryu=Berserker Terry. i said its "kinda like Evil ryu"

you think? i was watching that thing 2 a.m in the night...not the kinda stuff you wanna see before a good night's sleep you know...
*after being assraped by Terry in FF*
Geese: Billy, no one needs to know about this, accept you, me, and mister-soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain-once-i-get-the-scrolls
big grin

oh please. that "ground shake" was something blown out of proportion by that idiot emperor and you. i never even said he was as tough as gouki cuz he shaked the ground. another one of those moments when you just shoved words in my mouth. there were OTHER things i said as the MAIN POINTS but emperor got worked up when i asked him to check his sources again and with that he just kept on making cockfest out of the ground shake shite and you all started buying. as for the "circuilar stuff" you tell me, when Akuma was doing the kongoukonguretsuzan in SF3rd strike and calling it his ultimated move was he being shin akuma or regular akuma. apparently while training Akuma doesn't hold back which means his true level. so at that time he must've been Shin Akuma as that was his strongest move. same way he was shin akuma when he pummeled that island. however, prior to SF3, the shungoukusatsu was his strongest move and HENCE he was possibly Shin AKuma. also if my memory serves me correct i said, "probably".
but NO, DSZ, your highness and Rem had to take it to another level. fact of the matter is brainy, the way i see it, if anyone disagrees with you, all of you pro SF geeks tend to get together and blow whatever the other guy says out of proportion just so as to divert the attention from his real argument. oh and don't get me started on the wheeny faces mumbling about respect please!laughing
last i checked, i don't recall ever being EMO just cuz someone "disrespects" roll eyes (sarcastic) Terry. not with you. not with emp. not with rem. not with super. also when was the last time i belittled any of your points or took it out of proportion?
"when you little scamps get together you're worst than a sowing circle"

i'd lean towards Ryo. both karate, both designed by the same people, both training dorks, and similar moves.

KLantis paints it the way you say it. so you just might be right...but i don't trust Klantis too much since he tends to make up crap a lot often than not. but hey!

Sado22
something really wrong with your post remulus.

No they aren't. let me say this again:
Geonitz who was only a prophet of Orochi, was able to wreck down a whole stadium, blow all the people away, leave not even a SINGLE thing the way it was, have a huge gyrating hole in the sky, thuderstorms and tornados and strong winds..........as only a glimpse of his power. Again...he was just a messenger of Orochi's power. so no, KoF bosses>>Sf bosses. even DSZ and Briany agreed to this. Don't even get me started on Ignitz. the most Gouki could do was break Ayres rock in half with his STRONGEST MOVE....and that is nothing compared to what Geonitz did with a GLIMPSE OF HIS POWER. you couldn't be more wrnog man. Akuma is somewhere at Rugal's level which is exactly why these two are paired against the other by even Capcom.

that was ME einstein...smile

P-Geyser
brainy and P-geyser...will you knock this crap off. you're using up all that space for no reasonmad

He started IT! mad i will stop if he will.

I am sorry Sado I would go with Terry. Even though Ryo's story is first, Terry and Fatal Fury in reality were first. Not to mention the fact the idea for Kyo's "KOF" came from Ryo appearing in a dream match in Terry's Fatal Fury Special ....but you already knew that. big grin

Darkstorm Zero
You know, now that I look back on it... I think akuma's Island crushing was a much better technique than the Ayers Rock split... Seriously, it would take at least 3 full orders off magnitude to do that than simply split a massive rock in two...

As for the Shin Akuma related stuff, thats funny, since Shin Akuma was in both games when those feats where performed, and yest, Akuma's color scheme remained the same... Please tell me where your proof is?

Sado22
wow i'm not the only person who sees it that way? cool. even i thought that Gouki's kongoukongurestsuzan aint too much of a bigdeal compared to his other feets. probably in SF4 they tell us that it is akuma's training that is causing california to break away from USroll eyes (sarcastic). overrated SOB.

well Shin Akuma is Akuma. its not like his hair change color etc. just cuz he powers up you know. that's just there to differentiate him from the regular jerk that is in the game. Shin Akuma IS Akuma...its just that he's called "shin" meaning REAL. its Akuma at his REAL potential dude. so no, you're not proving anything DSZ.

i was talking between haohmaru and ryo. Terry is definitely the best rival for Ryu...only thing is ryu is history. at least he has a slightly better chance at beating Ryo. *Gasp* did i just say ryo would beat Ryu?*gasp*
that's right i did.
"ora ora!"

Remulous
something really wrong with your post remulus.

No they aren't. let me say this again:
Geonitz who was only a prophet of Orochi, was able to wreck down a whole stadium, blow all the people away, leave not even a SINGLE thing the way it was, have a huge gyrating hole in the sky, thuderstorms and tornados and strong winds..........as only a glimpse of his power. Again...he was just a messenger of Orochi's power. so no, KoF bosses>>Sf bosses. even DSZ and Briany agreed to this. Don't even get me started on Ignitz. the most Gouki could do was break Ayres rock in half with his STRONGEST MOVE....and that is nothing compared to what Geonitz did with a GLIMPSE OF HIS POWER. you couldn't be more wrnog man. Akuma is somewhere at Rugal's level which is exactly why these two are paired against the other by even Capcom.

that was ME einstein...smile

~The Invincible Sado-sama Sorry about my previous post. I try ed to fix it but that dumbass 15 minute rule came into play. Dude you are so wrong, SF bosses are stronger.

-Igniz died by crashing into the ocean with that damn space station < Bison survived a nuclear bombing and being completely obliterated.

-Gouki might have split a mountain size rock but he sunk an island with one punch and destroyed a comet. Not to mention with one kick destroyed a titanic ship. Thing is, they were his strongest moves but they were not used at full power. Also Gouki has survived since his debut and remains undefeated, more than what I can say for the KOF bosses.

-Gill makes meteors and comets rain from the sky. Sets opponents on fire and freezes them with one button. He can also resurrect. With a wave of his hand he parted the ocean, split the sky and turned an entire mountain red and blue.

The only SNK boss that can truly hang is Orochi and Rugal . And if Orochi fought with out that damn plot device he'd get his ass WHIPED! OROCHI AINT THAT STRONG!!! He got beat by Iori, Kyo, and Chizuru< Rugal took on the entire KOF 95 cast.

TricksterPriest
Wow, you just claimed Rugal and Gouki were stronger than Orochi. Thing is, in terms of feats, I agree. But the plot device is not only part of the character, but Orochi is also immortal. Gill is UNGODLY OVERRATED. Bison is stronger than him and killed him when they fought in one of the games. Gouki one shotted him with the SGS.

Remulous
So how did Rugal beat up an entire cast but Orochi got beat by 3 of them? And Iori could've killed him on his own if it wasn't for the plot device. Gill is not rated enough. Gill did not give his all in the fight against Bison, he knew he would just resurrect as stated by Erik Ko on Capcom BBS. With out that plot device, Rugal would kick Orochi's ass. just becuase you are immortal doesn't mean you can't be K.Oed.

Sado22
i know...that rule sucks!mad

dude...ignitz took on the entire KoF2001 roaster, charblasted them all but finally was taken down and out by Kyo, Iori and K'. he died for a number of reasons:
-he had gotten his asskicked to the point he couldn't even stand properly
-the ship crashed in the ocean but it was a huge ship and hence a huge impact. in fact he intended to destroy the planet with that....call it godtier kamakazesmile
-he had a death wish to begin with...that's why he tried to burn it up and crash it in the first place. dah.

also bison didn't survive nukes man. he got blown to bits cuz of the overdose of pyschopower due to the destruction of the psychodrives. what nukes?
and he survived the "obliteration" part because psycho power exists in his SOUL. soul=immaterial, hence no damage to it. double dah.

not too impresses against even a whif of Geonitz's power. not at all. again you have the feets at FULL POWER against a mere glimpse of power that still does twice the amount of damage as Akuma. read over my post again....all that=GLIMPSE of his power. akuma has no chance.

okay wild guess here: that's from the comics right?
well mang, comics are STRICTLY NOT CANON. They are licensed but no official or canon. i'll give the resurrection part though but that hardly counts as a "feet of power". the meteors and comets...granted. but that only rivals Geonitz who can summon tornadoes and hurricanes. or with Mukai who can summon pillar of stone and lots of other stuff. even then Gill hasn't been able to do the extent of damage with his power as Geonitz did with a mere show. not close. at all.
oh and "one button"?

i hate people who go around telling others how a game should be. in general people want to have their heroes win. that's the point of the hero. i don't know why retardcom wants to get all realistic even though they have the dumbest plots in history...though Tekken seems to have taken the cake now. so no, i don't care about "reality". its a videogame...its not meant to be "real" or "logical". like people shooting out blue or yellow ki out of their hands is real or logical laughing
so no, don't talk to me about plot device. i could very well tell you that Oro, with crappy moves and a second rate design that my 4 yearold coursin can make, is all plotdevice too. Gen beating Akuma could also be plot device. Ken beating Ryu, cuz he is a "natural" is also plot device. Sakura being able to gather Ki as good as Ken is also plot device since she's had had no formal training.

Also you're saying Rugal can hang with Akuma though its a known fact that Geonitz handed Rugal's butt to him and even ripped out his eye. Rugal only has a bit of Orochi power and even that consumed him totally. THAT is the power of KoF bosses....someone of rugal's callibre was totally pwned by it. You're telling me that a power that couldn't even be held by a humanbeing, irrespective of his callibre or potential, is inferior to a darkhadou something Ryu, a human, can contain and not get destroyed by. Orochi will wipe the floor with Akuma. period. he's a god...a demon god. Orochi threatened to destroy the world. Ignitz with all given evidence is even stronger than Orochi since it took Kyo, Iori AND K' and the whole cast of KoF2001 to put him out of commition.
Akuma has no hope against KoF bosses. I'd say he can take Krizalid, possibly regular Rugal. apart from that....no way.
He can go busting his islands and rocks...but when he's up against those who can do it with their eyes closed, he's gonna get whats coming: A divine foot up the channel.

Remulous
i know...that rule sucks!mad

dude...ignitz took on the entire KoF2001 roaster, charblasted them all but finally was taken down and out by Kyo, Iori and K'. he died for a number of reasons:
-he had gotten his asskicked to the point he couldn't even stand properly
-the ship crashed in the ocean but it was a huge ship and hence a huge impact. in fact he intended to destroy the planet with that....call it godtier kamakazesmile
-he had a death wish to begin with...that's why he tried to burn it up and crash it in the first place. dah.

also bison didn't survive nukes man. he got blown to bits cuz of the overdose of pyschopower due to the destruction of the psychodrives. what nukes?
and he survived the "obliteration" part because psycho power exists in his SOUL. soul=immaterial, hence no damage to it. double dah. Your point is? Bison got nuked, they blew up the Psycho Drive while he was still in it.

not too impresses against even a whif of Geonitz's power. not at all. again you have the feets at FULL POWER against a mere glimpse of power that still does twice the amount of damage as Akuma. read over my post again....all that=GLIMPSE of his power. akuma has no chance. You are such a hater, that wasn't a glimpse of his power, NOW goenitz was the one at full power. Once again...GOUKI WAS NOT AT FULL POWER WHEN HE DID ANY OF THOSE FEATS.Exept for crushing the comet.

okay wild guess here: that's from the comics right?
well mang, comics are STRICTLY NOT CANON. They are licensed but no official or canon. i'll give the resurrection part though but that hardly counts as a "feet of power". the meteors and comets...granted. but that only rivals Geonitz who can summon tornadoes and hurricanes. or with Mukai who can summon pillar of stone and lots of other stuff. even then Gill hasn't been able to do the extent of damage with his power as Geonitz did with a mere show. not close. at all.
oh and "one button"? No that wasn't a comic, it's his ending in 3rd Strike. Making tornadoes at full power hardly compares to Gill's own version of Armageddon. He parted the ocean with the flick of his hand, no one in KOF can compare to that.

i hate people who go around telling others how a game should be. in general people want to have their heroes win. that's the point of the hero. i don't know why retardcom wants to get all realistic even though they have the dumbest plots in history...though Tekken seems to have taken the cake now. so no, i don't care about "reality". its a videogame...its not meant to be "real" or "logical". like people shooting out blue or yellow ki out of their hands is real or logical laughing
so no, don't talk to me about plot device. i could very well tell you that Oro, with crappy moves and a second rate design that my 4 yearold coursin can make, is all plotdevice too. Gen beating Akuma could also be plot device. Ken beating Ryu, cuz he is a "natural" is also plot device. Sakura being able to gather Ki as good as Ken is also plot device since she's had had no formal training.

Also you're saying Rugal can hang with Akuma though its a known fact that Geonitz handed Rugal's butt to him and even ripped out his eye. Rugal only has a bit of Orochi power and even that consumed him totally. THAT is the power of KoF bosses....someone of rugal's callibre was totally pwned by it. You're telling me that a power that couldn't even be held by a humanbeing, irrespective of his callibre or potential, is inferior to a darkhadou something Ryu, a human, can contain and not get destroyed by. Orochi will wipe the floor with Akuma. period. he's a god...a demon god. Orochi threatened to destroy the world. Ignitz with all given evidence is even stronger than Orochi since it took Kyo, Iori AND K' and the whole cast of KoF2001 to put him out of commition.
Akuma has no hope against KoF bosses. I'd say he can take Krizalid, possibly regular Rugal. apart from that....no way.
He can go busting his islands and rocks...but when he's up against those who can do it with their eyes closed, he's gonna get whats coming: A divine foot up the channel.

~The Invincible Sado-sama For one thing Rugal greatly improved in power after his lose to goenitz. Also, I realize that it's impossible to explain this to you. You are a Capcom hater. There is no way that I can convince you otherwise, no mater how much proof I bring you will never admit to a Capcom character beating an SNK character even if you know your wrong. This is a waste of time.

Also, a pic of Gill parting the ocean.

Sado22
okay remulus, i've tried to be as polite as i can but you're starting to really piss me off now. what's your problem with opinions anyway or did you decide what we all should think? you gotta such a big problem with taking opinions then why did you come here in the first place? this was between me and brain as it is anyway. who asked YOU to come here? if you're old enough to take opinions and not fret over disagreement then fine but otherwise GTFO and make sure the door doesn't hit your @ss on the way out.

his soul is eternal and that is the bit that was ladened with PsychoPower. Soul is immaterial and hence it wasn't destoryed. that is why he was able to return in SF2....NEW BODY.

it was pretty evident how emo you can get when you practically asked me to show respect to ryu. and now we have this "hater label". funny how i say SF3:giant attack is the best 2D fighting game in the world. funny how ryu, ken, akuma and cody are sitting on my top favorite list. Funny how Cody is actually number 4. you're right.....i really am a hater then.
but no...if i happen to think that Ryu can't beat certain people and i don't think too highly of CvsSNK2 (only that i do but don't appreciate the mistreatment of SNK characters) i am a "capcom hater". get a life remulus.
Gouki performed his STRONGEST move. i'm pretty sure that means full power. he called it the "ultimate move" or something and that, and the fact that when training Gouki is Shin Gouki, suggests that he was at full power. Crushing comet...noncanon, but fine granted if you'd stop throwing a boohoo tantrum. but Kofbosses wreck a whole stadium, Orochi is a threat to the world........no thank you. Orochi is a god...a freakin god. A bit of his power practically destroyed Rugal who according to you is up there with Gouki. Geonitz pwned rugal and is the messenger of Orochi with that power being natural to him. Do the math.

even if its full power that's still a hell of a feet. and he doesn't make tornadoes at full power. they are like his special moves. with a flick of his hand, Geonitz blasted thousands of people away and wrecked the whole place up.

if its such a waste of time then why post all this and waste my time with your rambling?
Rugal could only improve so much.....not to mention that Rugal was consumed by his own power, which was only a fraction of the Orochi power.
as for me being capcom hater, i'll flat out tell you the things i hate about capcom and their games. if there is some hidden taboo laws here on KMC that say that i shouldn't have any problem with SF games and characters then i'm sorry but no SOB told me when i came here.

its my opinion. we're allowed to post whatever i can here as long as its relavent.
you came here claiming Terry would beat Ryu though i laugh at the thought of someone like ryu beating Terry. did i offend you? did i flame you? did i call you an SNK hater? did i blame you for not showing respect? come to think of it, when was the last time you ever had any SF character lose to anyone from nonSF games anyway? at least i made Terry lose to Akuma. i even said Ryu would probably beat K' though i like K' a LOT more than ryu.
i don't agree with lots of things people say here too. in fact i've had some pretty serious arguments with the likes of DSZ, emperor and now brain. however, i dare you to ask them if i've ever been deliberately rude or flamed them or blamed them for being "fanboys" or "haters". if any time something like this happened or a misunderstanding occured i apologized too. so what's your problem?
people will always have opinions and they don't have to be the same as you. that's life. learn to live with it.
*Zidane headbutts Remulus out of this thread*

olympian
You must mean Kyo. SNK does that stupid sh*t w/all their heroes it seems. Didn't start w/Kyo & @least he hasn't jobbed anybody cool. Who does Iori job?

Brain, i merely asked how a character than in your view NEVER beat anyone of WORTH can NOT sux.

What part doesn't make sense? Explain. Maybe you just don't get it

Because if thats your view, then the likes of Kyo and Iori surely dont measure up?

Don't hate them 'cause they're faaaar more important than Mr.Ryo Suckazaki is & they kick his whole team's @$$. It's not their fault he forgot what the finals look like a loooooooooooong time ago.

It would be a waste of time in that view, hating "someone" who never had a main title in his record.

Its like hating a potential that never achieved its goal, you see?

Sado22
^^
weird.
is this another example of godtier pwnage, sensei?smile

olympian
Mid-Tier. I only had breakfest moments ago, Grasshoper.

Remulous
I have no problem with opinions, why would you even fathom that idea? All's i'm saying is, there is no use in trying to prove a point to you. You will never admit to it. It's like God vs The Devil, I will never admit to the Devil beating God, no matter how much evidence is shown that The Devil is stronger, because I hate him and I FEEL that he is not supposed to win. Same with you and a Capcom VS SNK debate.

What i'm saying is I see no point in going on if there is no future for you to convert to my point of view. You were right, it was between you and Brain and I'm gonna leave it that way. I like to remain calm and cool, beefing with fellow posters aint me and I will always try to avoid it, don't wanna get banned or make enemys.

Superboy Prime
About time K' showed up. I liked his design.

Remulous
Me Too!

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22 i was talking between haohmaru and ryo. Terry is definitely the best rival for Ryu...only thing is ryu is history. at least he has a slightly better chance at beating Ryo. *Gasp* did i just say ryo would beat Ryu?*gasp*
that's right i did.
"ora ora!"

OH NO Sado.. you said Ryo would beat Ryu?! eek! .....my god man watch your back at all times cause I fear a bounty will placed on you laughing

Sado22
fine, fine remulus. i respect the fact that you're being polite now and weren't looking for a flame war or beef. i respect that.

you wont make an enemy of me over fictional characters man. brain will always go out of his way to pass a jab at Terry and half of the people here don't even agree with me and what i say. but its just fictional people and hence no reason for us to fight. i still consider him and everyone else here "friends". as for changing my view, well believe it or not i don't have anything against Ryu. i practically flat out said he'd beat K' in the likely case scenario. its just that i don't see him beating people like Heihachi, Kazuya or Terry Bogard. but that's ore-sama's opinion.
Later dude.

P.S. you're comparing me to Satan?!mad
laughing

Sado22
i know man...don't tell them where i'm hiding or i'll send you Iori and Kyo pics till you pass out!mad

*reloads his 9mm Baby Eagle and rechecks the ammo for his shotgun*
BRING IT ON BOUNTY HUNTERS!!!

~The Don't-Hunt-What-You-Can't-Kill Sado-sama

P-Geyser
i know man...don't tell them where i'm hiding or i'll send you Iori and Kyo pics till you pass out!mad

*reloads his 9mm Baby Eagle and rechecks the ammo for his shotgun*
BRING IT ON BOUNTY HUNTERS!!!

~The Don't-Hunt-What-You-Can't-Kill Sado-sama

laughing laughing laughing

brainchild81
Now YOU stating that it is a matter of OPINIONS...funny.Maybe you're just not getting it. Look @ my original post. I've been saying it was a matter of opinion from the start. I'll even quote myself.Originally posted by brainchild81
They KNOW nothing. It's a matter of opinion. FACT is that Kyo & Ken are Ryu's Rivals. So actually.......NO!See? You alright?

SNK disagrees with me?...how so.'Cause Kyo IS Ryu's rival and Terry ain't. Self explanitory mane.

Kyo gets a free ride and rivals Ryu because KOF is SNK's cash cow...I thought I explained that.That's your opinion though. You can explain it all day. I respect it but it proves nothing to me.

Though there are pics that had Terry paired with Ryu MEANING that people know that Terry is definatley a good rival for Ryu....if the make a third CvS game they should come to their senses....so with that.. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance They can't know it because it's a matter of opinion. What's so hard to understand about that? For the last time. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

brainchild81
Brain, i merely asked how a character than in your view NEVER beat anyone of WORTH can NOT sux. & I answered you. Not my fault you didn't get it.
Because if thats your view, then the likes of Kyo and Iori surely dont measure up?Wrong again mane. I said he beat up on Jobbers & Nobodies. He's never beat Iori or Kyo up. My view remains the same.Originally posted by olympian
It would be a waste of time in that view, hating "someone" who never had a main title in his record.laughing Say that all you want. It's not gonna change the fact that we're comparing 2 characters and all you seem to have for Ryo is s**t he's done BEFORE the person we're comparng him to even showed up. Let's have a parade for the stuff he did over a decade ago. Who cares? Iori goes through teams. Ryo's team gets gone through. You're fighting a losing battle mane. When's the last time Ryo didn't get eliminated in a KOF? Iori walks away from these things. Ryo stays & still doesn't win. Ryo sure was tough...........until Iori showed up and showed his ripoff @$$ what tough was all about. Iori just kicks the s**t outta Ryo. Deal w/it.

Cloud_VII
Stop using the word mane instead of man.

brainchild81
big grinCan't do that mane.

Sado22
Brainy,
We don't know if Iori's ever beaten Ryo or viseversa. Heck we don't even know of Kyo has ever beaten him. What we do know is that Ryo was around fighitng Ignitz along with Terry, K', Kyo and Iori and he was of vital help. We know he was there helping with the Orochi new face team while Iori spent that battle KO'd after being subdued during Riot. Ryo literally done everything Iori has done....except the fact that Ryo actually won a KoF tournament and Iori never has (save KoF2003 where he happened to be with Kyo and Chizuru as a team). so what do you know....it took Iori 10 years to accomplish what Ryo did in his first trybig grin
I like Iori a LOT more than Ryo but I'm stating the facts here.

P.S. you got my PM mane

brainchild81
The level of competition allowed him to do so. Iori's W came when there were many other skilled ones around. Ryo hasn't walked away from any tourneys like Iori has. Those are ones he could have won. Ryo was present & accounted for and still didn't even make it 2 the finals. FACT remains that since Iori showed up Ryo ain't done sh*t. Iori's been to the finals. How many times has Lame-o Suckazaki been there since Kyo or Iori showed up? Multiply that by 9 million and you still get the same number (0). When comparing the 2, it just doesn't make since to talk about what Ryo's done while Iori wasn't around. Nobody cares. Otherwise they'd make another AOF. F**k Ryo!!!

brainchild81

P-Geyser
Sorry. Should have ended after my 1st reply. PG seems to have trouble understanding me.

Likewise.

brainchild81
Really? What are you saying that I don't understand?

P-Geyser
Maybe you're just not getting it. Look @ my original post. I've been saying it was a matter of opinion from the start. I'll even quote myself.See? You alright?

I am fine and good for you.

'Cause Kyo IS Ryu's rival and Terry ain't. Self explanitory mane.

I explained the reason for THAT.

That's your opinion though. You can explain it all day. I respect it but it proves nothing to me.

Likewise with you...pointing out what it really is.

They can't know it because it's a matter of opinion. What's so hard to understand about that? For the last time. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nothing whats so hard about understanding how Kyo got to be Ryu's rival?...so for the very last time YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I know I said I would stop Sado, but as you can see....

Sado22
mad
this thread has become 3 extra pages thanks to you guys.....idiots. keep this up and i'll zidane heat butt both of you out of here!
*shaves head*

i'm skeptical it ever will.......look above

dude i STILL say Akuma can beat Nightmare Geese. I'm just pointing out that we have no way of proving it. However i WILL tell you onething: Nonserious Akuma CANNOT beat Nightmare Geese (or even Geese but that's just ore-sama's opinion)

not true. Saying that would mean Sagat can beat Nightmare Geese, Krauser. Krauser isn't thought too highly of cuz he looks like a jackass. however, storyline wise he is very powerful.
oh and i'll point out one of my mistakes: i said Krauser is godtier. that was my bad...he's very hightier but not godtier. my bad.

well KLantis clearly states that the only person who can ever boast about EVER beating Terry Bogard would be KRauser....but then he goes to ruin his credibility by citing RB2 which isn't canon the last time i checked. he also doesn't consider the retcon to FF1 in which instead of knocking Geese off the tower, Terry just beat the living shite out of him to the point that everyone thought Geese had died cuz of the beating. also he tends to take away attention from K' by claiming that Zero was only defeated by K' cuz of the poison by Lin which isn't true since there can be only ONE team to face the boss...............unless its a knuckle fest like koF97 or 2001 where it wasn't about tournament but saving the world.

which terry fan said that? remulus? i doubt it was P-geyser and he's the only OTHER hardcore Terry fan i know (though still not godtier terry fan like ore-sama). to me fanboy would someone who says his character can beat anyone. I never said Terry can beat Gouki no matter how good he gets. In my site i have everyone at their strongest incarnation butting heads and yet i still said MOTW terry would lose to Gouki. there are lots of other characters out there who can beat him too: Orochi, evil Ryu, SFABison, Gill, possibly Urien (unless he was beaten by Chunli)...long list. in fact i was the first "terry fanboy" here to admit that Terry has a bigtime chance of losing to Iori and i all out denied that terry can ever beat Orochi Iori. i even said Kyo has a shot at beating Terry. so what fanboyism? its just that i don't think mister-i-lose-to-any-tough-opponent-but-i-am-true-warrior is superior to him and if you compare feets (keeping aside argument of tiers since neither of us have enough proof) then Terry is clearly superior. the overall break down of their fighter profile also reveals the same...the only thing Ryu has an edge over Terry is power which also probably. speed is with terry, experience is with terry, career is with Terry and not to mention the "heart" (couldn't help it sad )

let me look for it and post it...although there was that time when i got mixed up in your post and Remulus. but let me check
*keeps fingers crossed*

i'll post that too.

shin akuma is akuma dude. the whitehair BS is just for the sake of difference...same way Evil Ryu has a black gi though he is just Ryu.
as for this i have the right to speculate in which ever way i choose. the thing is ryu's has always messed up against stiff competition Terry hasn't. whether or not the tiers are same or not is also based on speculation. i don't place SF anyhigher than SF for the reasons like N.Geese being a thread to the world etc.

you read Terry Bio on my site? there is this passage i really like thought i'd share it with you:
The path of the Terry Fan is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of SF Fanboys and Terry haters. Blessed is he who in the name of heart and survival and KoF, shepherds the new Terry fans through the valley of darkness, for he is truly a hardcore SNK fan and a lover of great heroes. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to bash and flame Terry Bogard. And you will know my name is the The Invincible Sado-sama when I lay my vengeance upon theesmile

~The MidEvil On Your @SS Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Sado you are funny as sh*t

Remulous

you read Terry Bio on my site? there is this passage i really like thought i'd share it with you:
The path of the Terry Fan is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of SF Fanboys and Terry haters. Blessed is he who in the name of heart and survival and KoF, shepherds the new Terry fans through the valley of darkness, for he is truly a hardcore SNK fan and a lover of great heroes. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to bash and flame Terry Bogard. And you will know my name is the The Invincible Sado-sama when I lay my vengeance upon theesmile

~The MidEvil On Your @SS Sado-sama F**KING HILARIOUS! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

P-Geyser
mad
this thread has become 3 extra pages thanks to you guys.....idiots. keep this up and i'll zidane heat butt both of you out of here!
*shaves head*

Hey man NOT ME!....*prepares to put on football helmet and try to zoom to the nearest exit*

which terry fan said that? remulus? i doubt it was P-geyser and he's the only OTHER hardcore Terry fan i know (though still not godtier terry fan like ore-sama)

Not TRUE Sado SAN....I have the Fatal Fury Hat, Red Sneaks...though working on the jacket big grin... plus two models, a keychain and three posters Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud

To me fanboy would someone who says his character can beat anyone. I never said Terry can beat Gouki no matter how good he gets. In my site i have everyone at their strongest incarnation butting heads and yet i still said MOTW terry would lose to Gouki. there are lots of other characters out there who can beat him too: Orochi, evil Ryu, SFABison, Gill, possibly Urien (unless he was beaten by Chunli)...long list. in fact i was the first "terry fanboy" here to admit that Terry has a bigtime chance of losing to Iori and i all out denied that terry can ever beat Orochi Iori. i even said Kyo has a shot at beating Terry. so what fanboyism? its just that i don't think mister-i-lose-to-any-tough-opponent-but-i-am-true-warrior is superior to him and if you compare feets (keeping aside argument of tiers since neither of us have enough proof) then Terry is clearly superior. the overall break down of their fighter profile also reveals the same...the only thing Ryu has an edge over Terry is power which also probably. speed is with terry, experience is with terry, career is with Terry and not to mention the "heart" (couldn't help it sad )

You know Sado it's like certain people here just want Terry to lose. I myself have said(even to you through email)that Terry has his ups and his downs. He can be beat. Though I do have a problem with Kyo and Iori because like I told you, those guys(ESPECIALLY Iori)just come in a breeze past legends. Iori is made out to look like some unbeatable god and you know it. What's worse is how the comic artist and alot of people and fan boys and fan girls percieve him...."I am just so BADASS and I'm cool"... and all that sh!T. That seems more worse than Ryu to me.

Sado22
*chases him down and headbuts him*

dude.....i have the ultimate fighitng game site on him! With never before seen pictures! beat that!
and that's Sado-SAMA!
Kneel!
*praySado

cheers
you aint seen anything yet!big grin

~The Hilarious and Too Funny to be True Sado-sama

Sado22
What, no further compliments?sad
Is this how you thank the descended god of hilarity?sad
cruel world....no appreciation for real talent.

~The Disappointed and Offended god of Hilarity, Sado-sama

P-Geyser
*chases him down and headbuts him*

*Throws a doppleganger in front of a Sado and again preceeds to run like hell!*

dude.....i have the ultimate fighitng game site on him! With never before seen pictures! beat that!
and that's Sado-SAMA!
Kneel!
*praySado

laughing Dude I have seen those pics before....I also have the FF 2 MANGA and KOF 94 MANGA...hahahahahahah stick out tongue

You are funny Sado SAN...keep up the good work. wink

Remulous
laughing rolling on floor laughing What the hell is going on here?!

brainchild81
dude i STILL say Akuma can beat Nightmare Geese. I'm just pointing out that we have no way of proving it. However i WILL tell you onething: Nonserious Akuma CANNOT beat Nightmare Geese (or even Geese but that's just ore-sama's opinion)I disagree. As much as I like N.Geese & Geese, I can't think of any version of Akuma would have to go all out to beat him.
not true. Saying that would mean Sagat can beat Nightmare Geese, Krauser. Krauser isn't thought too highly of cuz he looks like a jackass. however, storyline wise he is very powerful.
oh and i'll point out one of my mistakes: i said Krauser is godtier. that was my bad...he's very hightier but not godtier. my bad.It's cool. I never believed you about his goofy @ss being godtier anyway. I told you a while back you threw that word around too much. You're right about one thing, Krauser does look like a jack@ss. Geese dies and that lame@ss lives. Where's the justice SNK? Sagat taking these guys wouldn't surprise me very much. He's also very powerful. 'Specially if that stuff 'bout him beating up Psycho Ryu is true. Ol' one eye is badass.
which terry fan said that? remulus? i doubt it was P-geyser and he's the only OTHER hardcore Terry fan i know (though still not godtier terry fan like ore-sama).It wasn't him. This place is full of Terry fans, I'm not sure to what degree they like him, but he's very popular 'round here.
to me fanboy would someone who says his character can beat anyone. I never said Terry can beat Gouki no matter how good he gets. In my site i have everyone at their strongest incarnation butting heads and yet i still said MOTW terry would lose to Gouki. there are lots of other characters out there who can beat him too: Orochi, evil Ryu, SFABison, Gill, possibly Urien (unless he was beaten by Chunli)...long list. in fact i was the first "terry fanboy" here to admit that Terry has a bigtime chance of losing to Iori and i all out denied that terry can ever beat Orochi Iori.& that's why I called you logical. Maybe it's not just a pro-Terry/SNK thing, but more of a anti-Ryu/Capcom thing then. You continually speculate on Ryu losing to Hugo when we have absolutely no proof & Oro's the guy that beats Ryu up.
i even said Kyo has a shot at beating Terry. so what fanboyism? its just that i don't think mister-i-lose-to-any-tough-opponent-but-i-am-true-warrior is superior to him and if you compare feets (keeping aside argument of tiers since neither of us have enough proof) then Terry is clearly superior. the overall break down of their fighter profile also reveals the same...the only thing Ryu has an edge over Terry is power which also probably. speed is with terry, experience is with terry, career is with Terry and not to mention the "heart" (couldn't help it sad )I think you like those heart jokes as much as I dosmileI didn't start the tiers thing. Just said the guys who kick Ryu's @ss would do the same to Terry. Experience is still debatable. Terry's fought a lot of nonames in southtown. The guy who fights 3 tough guys has exp of a higher quality than the guy who manhandles bums.

shin akuma is akuma dude. the whitehair BS is just for the sake of difference...same way Evil Ryu has a black gi though he is just Ryu.
as for this i have the right to speculate in which ever way i choose. the thing is ryu's has always messed up against stiff competition Terry hasn't. whether or not the tiers are same or not is also based on speculation. i don't place SF anyhigher than SF for the reasons like N.Geese being a thread to the world etc.Whenever I see Shin Akuma, he's got white hair. Gotta look @ that link. I just can't see world beaters falling outta windows & dying.

~The MidEvil On Your @SS Sado-sama laughing that must be new. Where are those Iori pix you were talking about?

brainchild81
I am fine and good for you.That's good. Just showing you that unlike the way you made it seem. I've been saying this is all opinion from the start. BECAUSE IT IS.
Likewise with you...pointing out what it really is.
laughing I think Puffy was the one who said "I tell it like it is, & you tell it like you want it to be" Can't help it if my facts kick the sh*t outta your opinions. What we think on that subject doesn't matter because we don't work for SNK mane(they agree w/me anywaysmile. Believe me, we both have things that we'd have done different from SNK. You'd have Terry as Ryu's rival & I'd have SNK bosses look like.........bosses. Shame we ain't employed by SNKPlaymore. Let's end this.

Sado22
i don't agree about Sagat>Geese (esp N.Geese) but yeah Sagat is probably the most badass fighter in SF. In fact i think akuma is a bit overrated in his power. Sagat is perfect.
its funny how he feels his chest when he sees ryu, though. probably thinks more of Ryu than is good for himbig grin

he IS the most popular guy around from SNK and even otherwise in all fighting games. SNK realized this and that is why he's the mascot all over again. I'd say from KoF the biggest fan clubs are Iori, K', Terry and Kyo. Overall in all the fighting games Terry is definitely somewhere up there with Ryu. no kidding. they've both have hardcore fan following that goes back to the early 90's.

lets get real here mane. ryu has fought 10000 opponents but we don't know of any of them aside from the four or five out which he's lost most of them. At least Terry is known to go against Iori, Kyo, Ryo, Geese, Krauser, Andy, Joe, Kim, Nightmare Geese, Billy, Lawrence bRood, Ryuji yamazaki, Jin chonshu, Jin chonrei, Grant, Rock...and won or drawed them all . these fights are also just off the top of my head and none of them are nobodies. most often, if ever ryu fought "somebodies" he winded up with a foot up his "Japanese true warrior channel". not cool. not impressive.

*checks for signs of DSZ here*
sneaky2
okay Tiamat mentions how Ryu could have very well fought Ryu in SF3 3rd strike when he came to America since it isn't confirmed if Ryu and hugo fought in the tournament. Hence my above speculation.
also let me make it clear again. i don't hate ryu or capcom. its like i said, most of the threads are up against characters that i don't see Ryu winning that's all.

well it depends doesn't it. he wasn't immortal...and he just got his ass charblasted by a Triple geyser and everything else Terry could throw at him and then falling down from what looked like 100+ stories. Can't blame himsad
R.I.P geese.

sad
my site is messed up bad now man. i uploaded it this week but the problem didn't go away as i thought it would.....it went on my site and messed the whole place up. you probably haven't been there in a while. I need to post the warning like there now. also don't worry the pic i made winded up being a little TOO big for this place as an avatar so i had to change itsad

~The Greatest Site In The World Ruined, Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
this topic is gay cause major snafu made it

brainchild81
he IS the most popular guy around from SNK and even otherwise in all fighting games. SNK realized this and that is why he's the mascot all over again. I'd say from KoF the biggest fan clubs are Iori, K', Terry and Kyo. Overall in all the fighting games Terry is definitely somewhere up there with Ryu. no kidding.I seriously doubt that. Where does this "Terry's the mascot again" info come from? PG said Iori's the one who was voted best KOF. Terry's got a large amount of hardcore fans, but Iori's taken it to a HNL(watch MadTV). When you consider that he's not the hero, it's even more impressive.
lets get real here mane. ryu has fought 10000 opponents but we don't know of any of them aside from the four or five out which he's lost most of them. At least Terry is known to go against Iori, Kyo, Ryo, Geese, Krauser, Andy, Joe, Kim, Nightmare Geese, Billy, Lawrence bRood, Ryuji yamazaki, Jin chonshu, Jin chonrei, Grant, Rock...and won or drawed them all . these fights are also just off the top of my head and none of them are nobodies. most often, if ever ryu fought "somebodies" he winded up with a foot up his "Japanese true warrior channel". not cool. not impressive.He fights impressive competition. FF seems to talk a good one, but they rarely actually DO anything to prove it. SF bosses to FF bosses: "What's the difference between me & you? You talk a good one, but you don't do like you supposed to do!" Andy & Joe are nobodies(especially Andy. @least Joe was in 1 crossover) I like Billy but he loses to almost everybody(heard he beat Joe though). Blood is a nobody. SNK seems to be doing their absolute best to make Kim a nobody too. (F**king idiots) Krauser's name don't carry weight like that & @ the end of the day we both think Akuma f**ks up that list. When the f**k is MOTW 2 coming out? I must know the results of Rock V.Terry
sneaky2
okay Tiamat mentions how Ryu could have very well fought Ryu in SF3 3rd strike when he came to America since it isn't confirmed if Ryu and hugo fought in the tournament. Hence my above speculation.
also let me make it clear again. i don't hate ryu or capcom. its like i said, most of the threads are up against characters that i don't see Ryu winning that's all.Then what's with the retardcom comments? & taking up for the mess that was SVC & trying to lower CVS to it's level?
my site is messed up bad now man. i uploaded it this week but the problem didn't go away as i thought it would.....it went on my site and messed the whole place up. you probably haven't been there in a while. I need to post the warning like there now. also don't worry the pic i made winded up being a little TOO big for this place as an avatar so i had to change it Dammit!

Darkstorm Zero
sneaky2

I SAW THAT! eek! mad laughing

Sado22
that info comes from wikipedia and the fact that Terry has become the frontman for card fighters (which used to Kyo) and is now representing SNK in anything having to do with having a frontman. plus wiki is reliable as far as technical details are concerned.

Kim is a Korean champ and a hometown hero. he just happens to get as much exposure in KoF as does Terry.
Joe is pretty tough storyline wise though not up there with Andy.
Andy is one of the toughest fighters in KoF. he's not up there with terry but the gap between the brothers isn't too much you know. in fact in KoF97 when shermie was mentioning the "strongest warriors" they showed a picture of Kyo, Iori, Terry, Ryo and Andy. so no, he aint a nobody.
Billy Kane...considering that in AoF-FF time line he was the previous KoF champ before Terry......NO, he is a somebody.
Blood sucks as bad as Krauser when it comes to appearance but he was hightier in FF2. he just sucked bad as a design and hence we never see him much (he sucked a LOT worse in the FF anime by the way....lololololollolololol)
Rock is the NEWEST KoF winner.
Grant was a "groundshaker" roll eyes (sarcastic)
Geese is not a nobody, neither is krauser, nor is yamazaki, nor are the Jins, nor is Ryo, nor is Iori, nor is Kyo or K'.

you have all that against nonserious akuma, nonserious Oro, Ken, Sakura, Makuto, Hugo, Alex and Dhalsim.
aside from Oro and AKuma, IMO Kim can beat all of them (except Hugo). but this one posses to be another circular argument so lets just leave it at that. but sakura, makuto and dhalsim don't amount to a challenge...and even alex if he got pwned perfect.

retardcom is something i cooked up after they keep on retconning and posting contradicting info on a game......not to mention how there are TWO companies distrubuting the same game. Also if you read some of the crap that Capcom of America tends to do...you'd know what i mean.
SVC sucked and so did CvsS1. that is all i'm saying. i hated CvsS1 a lot...atleast SvsC had an ending!

awww...damn! so much for stealth mode.
laughing out loud

~The invincible Sado-sama

olympian
I wonder how many people knew that Billy was the roundtake champ of KOF in the original story before Terry won its first.

Sado22
obviously not brainy big grin
btw sensei, i haven't seen you around here much. the pwnage competition not enough for you? sad
give me another few years and i'll be at your levelbig grin

P.S. any news on emperor? haven't seen him in a long time.

olympian
No, havent seen Emp either. Last i read it was him arguing with Brain. I like his posts tho, at least hes aknowlegable and reasonable. As for me, i have been undertaking a new training that has stolen most of my time, your doing better i must say.

olympian
& I answered you. Not my fault you didn't get it.

The answer you provided evades my question.

& Wrong again mane. I said he beat up on Jobbers & Nobodies. He's never beat Iori or Kyo up. My view remains the same.

If he only beat "nobodie"s and "jobbers" then he suxs to the extreme. The funny part is that your trying to get an answer that gets that message across but at the same time appearantly giving Terry its credit. Either he suxs or he doesnt. Either he has a record or according to you he doesnt. Know what i think?

I think you cant help giving Terry its credit because you know fully well he has a record. And a damn good one.

You obviously have unresolved issues with Iori not winning KOF.

" All this flamable power and yet...i cant do it! "

Its ok Brain. He doesnt sux in my view. No need to hit the wall.

P-Geyser
The fact of what I am saying is the truth(on the Kyo/Ryu deal)Though if it's OPINION'S as you say, why does it feel like what you are trying to state is fact?

Facts... what facts are you talking about?...Kyo and Iori wasting Terry is not fact. Again you are making everything you state as fact and everybody else "opinion's" You are right if we were working at SNK we would have done different things. One thing is I would not let veteran charactes just get sidlined by Jpop newbies. Are you sure you want to end this?

Remulous
Jpop newbies. THAT'S what they remind me of, seriously. Although they are still cool the new guys do look like JPop stars, especially Kyo. I was always wondering just what it is the new guys reminded me of and that's it.

brainchild81
obviously not brainy big grinWrong again mane. I know plenty about Billy. Dude's one of the best SNK designs. The dude receives beatings from alost everybody. Iori beat his ass damn near to death for not pulling his weight in KOF. I've only heard of him winning one fight(Against another cool guy turned nobody in Joe). Kim being the hero of his town means nothing to SNK it seems. He wasn't even in the 1st MI game. He's not getting as much exposure as Terry @all. He's another cool character stepped on for Terry's sake. Originally posted by Sado22
that info comes from wikipedia and the fact that Terry has become the frontman for card fighters (which used to Kyo) and is now representing SNK in anything having to do with having a frontman. plus wiki is reliable as far as technical details are concerned.Debatable. That doesn't really say he's the main man. He was used as a mascot........in the past. When's the last time this happened? Cardfighters came out before the CVS games. Kyo was the SNK guy for those, not Terry. I thought Terry was the frontman in the cardgames to begin w/. He was wasn't he? Who's the frontman in the latest one that came out & when was this?
Joe is pretty tough storyline wise though not up there with Andy.
Andy is one of the toughest fighters in KoF. he's not up there with terry but the gap between the brothers isn't too much you know. in fact in KoF97 when shermie was mentioning the "strongest warriors" they showed a picture of Kyo, Iori, Terry, Ryo and Andy. so no, he aint a nobody.laughing A decade ago. Fact is that his girl's more important than he is now. Andy was one of my SNK faves back in the day, but now he's just there to get beaton and blamed for his teams losses(whenever he's lucky enough to be around in the 1st place)
Blood sucks as bad as Krauser when it comes to appearance but he was hightier in FF2. he just sucked bad as a design and hence we never see him much (he sucked a LOT worse in the FF anime by the way....lololololollolololol)Not surprised. Those were Terry wankfests. They sucked(the last one reeeeeeeeealy sucked).

Rock is the NEWEST KoF winner.
Grant was a "groundshaker" roll eyes (sarcastic)Where is he & when is the sequel coming out? Of course I know about Rock, what I need is official results of him vs Terry. Will Rock get his due or will he be just another cool guy to make Terry look good?Originally posted by Sado22
Geese is not a nobody, neither is krauser, nor is yamazaki, nor are the Jins, nor is Ryo, nor is Iori, nor is Kyo or K'.Ain't beaten the lats 3 or 'Zaki has he? You know I know Geese ain't a nobody. Never said he was. He is a jobber though. 'Zaki & Terry's fight made the rest of the FF cast into losers & nobodies. Jin's never did anything impressive. Krauser is alive and he's still not in as much games as Geeselaughing He's a nobody.
you have all that against nonserious akuma, nonserious Oro, Ken, Sakura, Makuto, Hugo, Alex and Dhalsim.
aside from Oro and AKuma, IMO Kim can beat all of them (except Hugo). but this one posses to be another circular argument so lets just leave it at that. but sakura, makuto and dhalsim don't amount to a challenge...and even alex if he got pwned perfect.Odd. I think Kim will wear Hugo out eventually same way it seems Ryu did, but I seriously doubt he's beating Ken. Ken ain't losing to anybody below Ryu level.
retardcom is something i cooked up after they keep on retconning and posting contradicting info on a game......not to mention how there are TWO companies distrubuting the same game. Also if you read some of the crap that Capcom of America tends to do...you'd know what i mean.
SVC sucked and so did CvsS1. that is all i'm saying. i hated CvsS1 a lot...atleast SvsC had an ending!They should have made it better in terms of gameplay. Many didn't see the endings 'cause the game sucked so bad. CvSwas fun to play &2 was really fun & had a bigger & better roster

brainchild81
The answer you provided evades my question.Nah. Read it again. It answers your question perfectly
If he only beat "nobodie"s and "jobbers" then he suxs to the extreme. The funny part is that your trying to get an answer that gets that message across but at the same time appearantly giving Terry its credit. Either he suxs or he doesnt. Either he has a record or according to you he doesnt. Know what i think?Still don't seem to get it. If he flat out got FUBARED by those who were'nt nobodies & Jobbers he would suck to the extreme, but he fought Iori & Kyo and to my knowledge didn't get FUBARED. So nah he doesn't suck. That'd mean Rock got trained by a guy that sucked. Hell NO!When I say "He sux", I'm usually talking about Ryo. He sux..........to the extreme. He's garbage broseph.

I think you cant help giving Terry its credit because you know fully well he has a record. And a damn good one. You have a right to think thatsmile I give Terry credit. He fought Iori & survived to the bell. Gotta be tough to do that. Ryo would just get f**ked up. They should have Ryo on Iori's team and not win, so Iori can beat him within an inch of his life for being a loser.
You obviously have unresolved issues with Iori not winning KOF.

" All this flamable power and yet...i cant do it! "

Its ok Brain. He doesnt sux in my view. No need to hit the wall. That's awesome. I'm not hitting anything. Glad to see you don't think Iori sux. Ryo still does suck though. smile1st. Iori cares little for KOF, he's there to fight Kyo. He's been in itnterupted finals before & walked away from s**t(Ryo stayed, but it made no difference since he was eliminated yet again before the finals). Are you avoiding the question again? What has Ryo done in KOF since Iori arrived? How many times has he been to the finals since Iori showed up? Sado make it seem like Iori won before.

"I can't believe it. My whole team has 'the strongest style' & we never win. My dad even tried to help us but we just got his @ss kicked too. Do we suck that bad? What's the point of having an heir if he's gonna take after me and get stomped on!? I sure miss the days when I could make it to the finals. That Iori guy sure is tough. He went to the finals his gotdamn self in a team sport. Shame I'll never be as tough as him. He's so cool & popular too. Shame I'm just a ripoff & those created to mock my style are more famous." evil face Seriously though, like 8 people on the planet like him.

Who's been in the finals more? Is Ryo involved in any important storylines? Who were his rivals in CVS games? Please answer mane.

beta ray bob
Iori is pwnage... in a can.... a flaming can....yeah...

Sado22
yeah and you know what happens when you shake such a can too hard don't you?
*shakes Iori can and pops him far away...kinda like a power geyser*
once terry is done with him iori will be a can alright....a can of sardines.

Yag-a-mi=i'm a gay

~Taste the Thunder Sado-sama

P-Geyser
yeah and you know what happens when you shake such a can too hard don't you?
*shakes Iori can and pops him far away...kinda like a power geyser*
once terry is done with him iori will be a can alright....a can of sardines.

Yag-a-mi=i'm a gay

~Taste the Thunder Sado-sama

laughing laughing laughing ...HELL YEAH!

beta ray bob
HOLY CRAP!!! YAG-AM-I I-AM-GAY

.....no expression

brainchild81
The fact of what I am saying is the truth(on the Kyo/Ryu deal)If you have some proof of SNK saying it's true. If not, it's just opinion. Regardless of what we may want Kyo & Ken rival Ryu. Terry doesn't
Though if it's OPINION'S as you say, why does it feel like what you are trying to state is fact?Ryu & Kyo are rivals. It IS a fact.

Facts... what facts are you talking about?...Kyo and Iori wasting Terry is not fact. Again you are making everything you state as fact and everybody else "opinion's"Nah man. You are just misreading me again. Where have I ever said them wasting Terry is a fact? I thought we went over this fact/opinion stuff last year. The fact I speak of is Kyo being Ryu's rival. Terry being a better rival is your opinion. Get it?
You are right if we were working at SNK we would have done different things. One thing is I would not let veteran charactes just get sidlined by Jpop newbies.smile That's nice. Originally posted by P-Geyser
Are you sure you want to end this? Yep.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>