Thor vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
No Mjolnir/godblasts. Black Adam is grounded.

So it's essentially a slugfest.

Discuss.

Entity
This is just Thor vs Cap. Marvel all over again.

Beta Ray Howard
Probably Adam for the majority, but it's only slight. Each fight I see the winner collapsing afterwards.

Blair Wind
I like that sig X smile

Hmmm. Tough battle, but Thor can still use his powers even without the hammer, and Black Adam can control electricity and charge his punches. I dont know erm

TricksterPriest
Black Adam is actually stronger than Captain Marvel by a good margin. He might be stronger than normal Supes. Black Adam wins around 7-8/10. However, Black Adam will probably fall flat on his feet about a minute after.

Blair Wind
Black Adam's not stronger just more vicious. Which means he does not pull his punches erm

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I like that sig X smile Aww shucks. blush2

And, yes, I agree that this would likely be a tough battle for both.

Don Mega
I say Thor 6/10.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Black Adam's not stronger just more vicious. Which means he does not pull his punches erm

yes

Entity
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Black Adam is actually stronger than Captain Marvel by a good margin.

Actually he and CM are equals. The only difference was that Billy shared his power with the other CM and CM Jr. Now Black Adam is doing the same so I would say if Billy was still normal Cap. Marvel and not the new Shazam they would be just as equal again.

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No Mjolnir/godblasts. Black Adam is grounded.

So it's essentially a slugfest.

Discuss.

Thor w/belt of strength ftw

hellknight
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.