Lets just be honest....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
Have you ever been embarresed by your knowledge/likeing of star wars? like, have you ever lied your ass off about it? i know i have!

Blaxican
Nah, I don't hide the fact that I'm a nerd from any of my cutthroat black guy friends.

Tangible God
F*ck no. We're all nerds in some way, I just happen to be a Star Wars nerd.

((The_Anomaly))
Nah, not really. Although sometimes I blurt out things and people look at me funny... confused

Captain REX
I used to be, but then, like TG said, I realized that I'm not the only nerd at my school. Everyone is a nerd or geek in their own special way. For example, a lot of preps at my school...they play World of Warcraft. There cannot be anything nerdier than WoW...

Kadesh
Yes there is....

Maple story, a dumb shit game singaporeans play

http://www.maplesea.com/

God..... its a 2d "mmorpg"

General G
I get called a Star Wars nerd all the time, so I don't care, I'm happy about it smile

Advent
Even for my age, I'm still a closet dork, though the subject isn't brought up much, anyways.

Plus, I would never tout off in discussions about it IRL even if I were openly a fan, that'd be geeky (no offense to any dorks who do that).

Darth Subjekt
lmao!

jollyjim311
*Looks down at the 13 year old Wolverine shirt I have on*

Everyone knows what I am. If I'm not talking about Vader, then, I'm talking about Magneto...

And everyone loves me for it...

...Except my girlfriend, she can get pretty mad.

My school isn't typical, though, so don't try and call me out on a lie or anything. Like, a fourth of the people smoke weed, our cheerleaders are all of about 7 fat girls who no one likes, no school spirit, all that jazz. Nerds are "In." I mean, my big, black, ghetto cousin on the football team plays D&D (although, he won't let anyone know)..

General Kenobl
My friends know I like Star Wars, but I don't openly broadcast that I have extensive knowledge on the subject.

The Sith'ari
I'm an open movie fan, but a closet EU fan.

General Kenobl
Don't worry Planet, your secret sex life with Bane will be kept safe....

LORDSIDIOUS01
I luv Star Wars. I will be happy to debate anything and everything Star Wars. Feel free to debate me.

General Kenobl
Don't we all like Star Wars here? You want to debate? Why don't you try your skill in the Star Wars Versus Forum, we would love to see your argument and opinion.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Closet fan right here...only 3 of my friends even know I like Star Wars at all, and they only think its because of the movies. Its not something I openly talk about and spit out random facts about the EU IRL.

"Hey wanna go to a part later?"

"No I'm to busy arguing about the power of fictional characters...sorry!"

Advent
ROFL!

Darth Sexy
I'm a senior in college yet I have a gaming computer, 50-60 star wars comics and books, all of the LOTR movies, SW posters, even SW ID cards, and I get ridiculed for it. Who cares, everyone is unique in their own way, I just happen to like Star Wars.. Suck it.

Kraken
Only to people who don't know starwars

General Kenobl
Damn, you're half my age older than me.

aldisyoyo
woohooo....im older than kenobl

General Kenobl
I'm a teenager, not that old.

aldisyoyo
exactly.

General Kenobl
You older than Darth Sexy? He's a college senior. I think the oldest person I know here is Darth Subjekt.

Darth Subjekt
gee...don't throw me in front of the bus too hard now! Man, i don't even give a shit...my wife calls me a dork for being on here "all the damn time", but she married me, lol. To know me is to know i love Star Wars...i don't hide the fact...all the "cool kids" are usually losers anyway.

btw, have i told you how old i am? There's people older then me here...Anomaly, PVS, Jedi Priestess, Nupe, uh....hehe.....uh....Ush....thats....thats about it i think....lol

Darth Sexy
I just turned 23.. Yes I'm old. Damn double majors.

Darth Subjekt
got ya by almost 4 years...sad

Kadesh
im only 16, yea i agree subjeckt, "cool kids" are the losers and *******, just like my idiot racist classmate who discriminates caucasians, Damm im so whooping his ugly flably shabby ass and ill make a dog sodomise him until he goes to his ugly mother

crying whose boobs are so saggy and old that instead of it being milk its now milk powder. Little prick,

Ever see a 40-50 ur old fan of star wars?

General G
Yup, will eventually be me smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Anytime.

Null ARC Avis
wow, in my school, people make fun of me for it. i wish more people in my school were losers!

Advent
I wouldn't actually make fun of someone who is a geek, considering I'm in the closet on that one as previously mentioned, but didn't you guys ever think of getting an (extreme) makeover? Whether or not you are "dorky" doesn't really matter if you look good.

General Kenobl
I wasn't hoping you would read it.

Anyway, you are the only one I knew that had a wife, so I am assuming that you are older than people here.

Not that old. My sister is 21.

Tangible God
My high school lacked the cliche of the hierarchal system. If someone was a nerd, noone cared, if someone was a jock, noone cared. You could get potheads and nerds hanging out together talking about the Magic School Bus, noone cared. As long as you weren't a dumbass or an A-hole, you weren't a social outcast.

Null ARC Avis
Dude, i look GOOD. like, Brad Pitt good! okay not brad pitt, but you get it. And i have a girlfriend and everything, still, i don't fit in with the cool guys!

Kadesh
Cool guys are losers. I look good yet im still a geek, told ya, singaporeans dont like white people, @$$fagguts, if it werent for the whites, singapore would be under japanese control until today

xxXAcStylesXxx
Its a known fact that ALL white people in Singapore are in fact fugly as hell...so says the encyclopedia....

Kadesh
pfft yea right

Faunus
Originally posted by Advent
I wouldn't actually make fun of someone who is a geek, considering I'm in the closet on that one as previously mentioned, but didn't you guys ever think of getting an (extreme) makeover? Whether or not you are "dorky" doesn't really matter if you look good. lmfao

Loving the logic.

Satauros
hey! at least we're not TREKKIES!!! laughing

Null ARC Avis
woah, dude, i treat that like an insult to my mother when it is used on me!

Tangible God
Mr. Spock's got nothing on me.

Danouo
well... i love star wars, the thought of a greater technology and knowledge and sciences has always intrigued me, and i think it is a way to get imagination, which is what all inventions come from... but i really dont blurt out that i play KOTOR all the time... i mean, i am quarterback for a senior football team and i am one of the most popular preps of our school, so i really dont think that liking Star Wars makes you, or is restriced to geeks, do you agree??

Darth Sexy
Just my point. Normal people are boring. I don't associate with anybody who is "normal" in the general sense. Everyone I know is weird to some extent.

Blaxican
Same here. Though really there is no such thing as "normal", everyone is wierd in there own way.

Advent
Originally posted by Faunus
lmfao Loving the logic.

I can sense that the drift of sarcasm didn't reach your shores (I don't blame you, looking over it). If what I said were true, then being an ass or psychopathic maniac wouldn't matter if you looked good or not.

Darth Sexy
Well you could say there are normal people in terms of age/generation. For instance, I could definitely give you an idea of what a normal college guy/girl are, and what they do. The word normal can be used in some aspects.

Nellis Munn
god and im omly 13........ i dislike normal people and the ''normalities'', werid people can be smart to. (me)

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent
I can sense that the drift of sarcasm didn't reach your shores (I don't blame you, looking over it). If what I said were true, then being an ass or psychopathic maniac wouldn't matter if you looked good or not.

If you were a psychopath wouldn't that make you a maniac in a sense? Just throwing that out there for you.

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
If you were a psychopath wouldn't that make you a maniac in a sense? Just throwing that out there for you.

1. No, it doesn't necessarily have to be in the way I would define my usage. For example, there have been undoubted cases where a person has been diagnosed with psychopathy, but not necessarily mania (my usage).

Like, you could just go up and stab someone, and be a psychopath, but that doesn't mean you have mania. As in jumping around, "BLAAHHH!", etc. Obviously a psychopath is a synonym for a maniac, but it's not limited to one definition. In terms of medical (mental) conditions or whatever the hell you would categorize them under, they aren't the same.

For reference, a "maniac" could be someone with mania.

2. There was no reason for you to be "throwing" anything "out there" if all you were going to do was attempt to call me out on semantics.

Darth Sexy
I wasn't calling you out lol, I was simply making a statement. That's why I asked what you meant because from what I understood, a psychopath would(or I suppose now could) make you a maniac. But no matter, thanks for the lengthy explanation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.