Despero vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Who wins?

Martian_mind
Despero.

Kutulu
I'm going to go with Despero on this one too. Standing strength level far above the Hulk, so has a huge advantage in the beginning of the fight.

SpunkySmurph
Despero ftw

juggernaut66666
Orly?

TricksterPriest
I'd say yeah. Mindfrell ftw. What's stopping Despero from mindraping Hulk?

Bentley
If you can mindrape something called mindless it should really get other name.

Blair Wind
laughing out loud

Rewmac
Despero man. He lifted the Rock of Eternity. His durability is also high showed.I'll say Despero.

juggernaut66666
This is some wack shit! cool
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/9272/1is0.th.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/9320/2cv8.th.jpg
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/51/3vc4.th.jpg

Modt
How much does the Rock of Eternity weigh?

xmeat
gues it depends how angry mindless hulk is.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
gues it depends how angry mindless hulk is.
I doubt that Mindless Hulk could go toe to toe with Superman,Captain Marvel,Hourman,Power Girl and Wonder Woman....

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I doubt that Mindless Hulk could go toe to toe with Superman,Captain Marvel,Hourman,Power Girl and Wonder Woman....

Mindless Hulk cracked Onslaught. Lifted 150 billion tons. Healing factor, said to be truly immortal

xmeat
I doubt that Mindless Hulk could go toe to toe with Superman,Captain Marvel,Hourman,Power Girl and Wonder Woman.... Do you know how stupid you sound power girl and wonder woman are in no way a match for the hulk.

juggernaut66666
Do you know how stupid you sound power girl and wonder woman are in no way a match for the hulk.
I bet you don't know anything about Wonder Woman. no expression

Beta Ray Howard

In a CBR rules debate? Of course not.

If they were fighting the way they did in Virtue and Vice, then I could see Hulk smacking them away a few times.

xmeat
well then you be wrong what she's gonna throw her lasso she's gonna speedblitz him BS her speed isn't even a match for quicksilver.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
In a CBR rules debate? Of course not.

If they were fighting the way they did in Virtue and Vice, then I could see Hulk smacking them away a few times.
Yeah he could smack them away about a few times but Mindless Hulk got overpowered by the Avengers and those 5 are tougher brawlers then the
ones who handled Hulk.

xmeat
Yeah he could smack them away about a few times but Mindless Hulk got overpowered by the Avengers and those 5 are tougher brawlers then the
ones who hadled Hulk. Mindless hulk whoop their ass from what i read. And besides he was dying from his separation from banner.

xmarksthespot
I bet you don't know anything about Wonder Woman. no expression Case-in-point...Originally posted by xmeat
well then you be wrong what she's gonna throw her lasso she's gonna speedblitz him BS her speed isn't even a match for quicksilver.

DevilGoblin
Mindless hulk is another category. He would kill Despero after a good fight.

Mindlesshulk wins most of the fights (7/10)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

no expression

DevilGoblin

you are an hulk hater so you should shut up

the mindless hulk beat 14 heroes together (two avengers teams)

two avengers teams > the guys of your list

juggernaut66666
no expression

guy222

Hulk smash

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk smash
agreed

Beta Ray Howard

Only in a slugfest.

juggernaut66666
Only in a slugfest.
I still doubt that he could hang with those 5 at a time. Despero handled those guys in seconds....

Galvaclaw
This hulk fandboy invasion is almost as bad as the Goku one on the Superman forum and that's saying something.

You've admitted you hate DC so you're pretty biased yourself.

Who was on this team? Most Avengers teams have at most one or two top tiers at once. I doubt there was that many powerhouses trying to jump him.

Beta Ray Howard
I still doubt that he could hang with those 5 at a time. Despero handled those guys in seconds....

They were also fighting like idiots. I didn't see any exotic powers being used. Just fists. Mindless Hulk handled most of the Avengers.

juggernaut66666
They were also fighting like idiots. I didn't see any exotic powers being used. Just fists. Mindless Hulk handled most of the Avengers.
That was a long fight and those guys weren't in Superman's league except Hercules maybe and in the end he got overpowered.Despero beats those guys in 1 and a half panel.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
This hulk fandboy invasion is almost as bad as the Goku one on the Superman forum and that's saying something.

the Supes forum is pretty Goku fanboy free right now

Beta Ray Howard
That was a long fight and those guys weren't in Superman's league except Hercules maybe and in the end he got overpowered.Despero beats those guys in 1 and a half panel.

Well, at the time most of those Avengers members at Jericho were in the same league, and there was a hell of a lot more people trying to subdue Hulk.

Galvaclaw
They'll be back, armed with only a vague memory of Superman the animated series and the need to convince all the Superman fans the error of their ways.

Darth Macabre
you are an hulk hater so you should shut up

the mindless hulk beat 14 heroes together (two avengers teams)

two avengers teams > the guys of your list So anyone who says Hulk loses and doesn't agree with what you say is a Hulk hater?.....Good job! thumbsup

Symmetric Chaos
They'll be back, armed with only a vague memory of Superman the animated series and the need to convince all the Superman fans the error of their ways.

I've never seen why people get so uppity about Goku vs Superman when there are many anime characters and comic book characters that could take either one.

xmeat
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
So anyone who says Hulk loses and doesn't agree with what you say is a Hulk hater?.....Good job! thumbsup No its how they say stupid crape like wonder woman can beat when everyone knows thats BS.

Darth Macabre
No its how they say stupid crape like wonder woman can beat when everyone knows thats BS. Everyone or just you?

DevilGoblin

You've admitted you hate DC so you're pretty biased yourself.

Who was on this team? Most Avengers teams have at most one or two top tiers at once. I doubt there was that many powerhouses trying to jump him.

Wonderman - Hercules - Iron Man - She Hulk - Namor - Doc Samson

....among the 14 heroes....

DevilGoblin
Mindless hulk whoop their ass from what i read. And besides he was dying from his separation from banner.

correct

Galvaclaw
So only one character with strength aproaching superman? Yeah, that's definatly more impressive than the tem Despero took out.

juggernaut66666
Wonderman - Hercules - Iron Man - She Hulk - Namor - Doc Samson

....among the 14 heroes....
So you think that those 5 could beat Superman,Power Girl,Captain Marvel,Wonder Woman. Why am I not surprised? no expression

juggernaut66666
Boobs?

DevilGoblin
So you think that those 5 could beat Superman,Power Girl,Captain Marvel,Wonder Woman. Why am I not surprised? no expression

two avengers teams the mindless hulk trashed are > in power than the few ones Despero beat and yes :

Doc Samson, She hulk, Hercules, Namor and Iron Man, Wonder Man are at least equal to Superman, Power Girl, Wonder Woman and Cap Marvel, not to count there are other 8 heroes ready to fight in the rumble

Superman = Hercules and Namor
Cap Marvel = Doc Samson + Iron Man
Wonder Woman =She Hulk
Power Girl = Wonder Man

if that isnt enought : Photon (she-all ut mode- gave troubles to Zeus; Tigra, Capitan America, Moking Bird, Hawkeye, The Knight (his blade can cut almost anything) : all they can add powers to the ones above

still thinking the ones Despero beat are > two avengers teams ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
two avengers teams the mindless hulk trashed are > in power than the few ones Despero beat and yes :

Doc Samson, She hulk, Hercules, Namor and Iron Man, Wonder Man are at least equal to Superman, Power Girl, Wonder Woman and Cap Marvel, not to count there are other 8 heroes ready to fight in the rumble

Superman = Hercules and Namor
Cap Marvel = Doc Samson + Iron Man
Wonder Woman =She Hulk
Power Girl = Wonder Man

if that isnt enought : Photon (she-all ut mode- gave troubles to Zeus; Tigra, Capitan America, Moking Bird, Hawkeye, The Knight (his blade can cut almost anything) : all they can add powers to the ones above

still thinking the ones Despero beat are > two avengers teams ?
confused confused I just cannot believe you. Power Girl is an Earth 2 kryptonian and you have her as a match for Wonder man? WW beat WM with ease in avengers jla.YOu have WW as equal to She hulk. WTF are you smoking? And captain marvel as equal to doc sampson a class 75 er and Iron man another class 75 er? are you scrazy?

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
confused confused I just cannot believe you. Power Girl is an Earth 2 kryptonian and you have her as a match for Wonder man? WW beat WM with ease in avengers jla.YOu have WW as equal to She hulk. WTF are you smoking? And captain marvel as equal to doc sampson a class 75 er and Iron man another class 75 er? are you scrazy?

you have no idea what are you talking about

WW beat WM ? you smoke crack

nvrbeenwthagirl
you have no idea what are you talking about

WW beat WM ? you smoke crack

You dont' read much DC do you? I think you should stick to threads with marvel only characters.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You dont' read much DC do you? I think you should stick to threads with marvel only characters.

WW never BEAT WM, prove me wrong please laughing

p.s. i read a lot of DC, don't worry dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.