Ryu Hayabusa and Rachel vs Dante and Vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The last ninja of the Hayabusa clan and the Vigoor Empire's Fiend Hunter versus the half-demon sons of the legendary dark knight, Sparda at the top of the tower known as Temen-ni-gru in a vicious battle, with Ayane and Lady watching from the sidelines.

THIS TIME, ALL BETS ARE OFF.

Cloud_VII

Are you serious?

Dante and Vergil would win hands down, since this is two powerful Demons versus a Fiendish Dragon Ninja and a woman with more than average strength. Yes, Ryu has mad skills and powerful magic, but I really doubt he could take Dante and Vergil together. Rachel is just...slow. She's not going to land a hit on them I believe. Ryu and Rachel would be better off fighting Cloud and Tifa, not to mention Cloud, Tifa, Ryu, and Rachel all wear black leather in their latest showings.

This fight wouldn't been more of a match if this was Ryu and Murai vs. Dante and Vergil.

A powerful Ninja Demon and an incredibly powerful Devil vs. two very powerful Demons. All of them have their strength and weaknesses, though I would say Dante and Vergil would have a 57% chance of winning against Ryu and Murai.

Superboy Prime
Exactly. Ryu is tough & all of that, but Dante & Vergil are equally dangerous and Rachel is the weak link. This will become, no matter what happens, a handicap match pitting Ryu against Dante & Vergil. Team Ninja Gaiden loses this.

Cloud_VII
Typo I meant this would've been more of a match if this was Ryu and Murai vs. Dante and Vergil though the Sparda Brothers would have a higher chance of winning that fight nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.