Thanos vs Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Thanos before Drax ripped out his heart.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Thanos before Drax ripped out his heart.

Magus w/IG

golem370
This Thanos beat Normal Magus.

Wally West
Classic Magnus was quite a beast, he even beat Thanos (pre-resurrection) in one of Thanos' earliest appearances. Thanos is a lot more powerful these days though, so I'd give him the edge.

DigiMark007
Yeah, it depends on which Magus.

Is this Universal Church of Truth Magus? Or Infinity War Magus?

The latter loses badly to Thanos. The former puts up a good fight, and I really couldn't say.

Priest
Infinity Wars Mangus was pretty uber, he was probally just as smart and powerfull as thanos at the time.
Current Thanos(before death) should take a solid majority

Galan007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, it depends on which Magus.

Is this Universal Church of Truth Magus? Or Infinity War Magus?

The latter loses badly to Thanos. The former puts up a good fight, and I really couldn't say. I'd agree with this.

juggernaut66666
What do you guys think when Thanos merged with his doppelganger did he got a power up?

Galan007
What do you guys think when Thanos merged with his doppelganger did he got a power up? If he did, it was never shown.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan007
If he did, it was never shown.
Yes it was shown if you remeber when Magus sealed that door and the combined strenght of the 2 Thanos couldn't break it after the original Thanos beat his doppelganger and merged with him he was able o destroy the door..

Galan007
Yes it was shown if you remeber when Magus sealed that door and the combined strenght of the 2 Thanos couldn't break it after the original Thanos beat his doppelganger and merged with him he was able o destroy the door.. Yeah I just thought of that, but it's still very hard to tell if the doppelganger gave him a significant power boost IMO.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah I just thought of that, but it's still very hard to tell if the doppelganger gave him a significant power boost IMO.
True.

darthgoober
Wait. Wasn't Thanos's doppelganger different than the rest? I seem to remember something about him actually being created from some part of Thanos. If that's the case, it's possible that he was actually weaker than before the doppelganger was created, and it simply returned him to the previous level. Of course, it's also possible that the merging doubled his power, if it had never actually been reduced in the first place.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait. Wasn't Thanos's doppelganger different than the rest? I seem to remember something about him actually being created from some part of Thanos. If that's the case, it's possible that he was actually weaker than before the doppelganger was created, and it simply returned him to the previous level. Of course, it's also possible that the merging doubled his power, if it had never actually been reduced in the first place.
Yeah you are right whe n Thanos merged with him he said he regained his knowledge and he was whole again

darthgoober
Yeah you are right whe n Thanos merged with him he said he regained his knowledge and he was whole again
Cool. I thought I remembered something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.