thanos(no ig) vs onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
who wins

golem370
Thanos would definitely a problem for Onslaught and might win a couple battles

juggernaut66666
Onsluaght can only win if he has Franklin inside him.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Onsluaght can only win if he has Franklin inside him.

Onslaught>Thanos

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
Onslaught>Thanos
Not really. Onslaught= Prof X+ Magneto
Thanos can smack him on anyday of the week.

guy222
Thanos can smack him on anyday of the week.

I will agree w/that

Kid Kurdy
First of all, that's a very lethal combination. Second, Onslaught was a little bit more than just Xavier + Magneto.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
First of all, that's a very lethal combination. Second, Onslaught was a little bit more than just Xavier + Magneto.
Yeah but won't be enough to put Thanos down.

Rewmac
Thanos counts as a complete new level for characters. We can even count like is he or she Thanos level like we say herlald level. Onslaught isn't the character to kick Thanos's butt. Thanos is far above if. His blasts truly give it. And when Odin owned he stood up and up and he gave his best. Onslaught is not even close to Thanos, maybe if he has Franklin Richards reality manipulation powers.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rewmac
Thanos counts as a complete new level for characters. We can even count like is he or she Thanos level like we say herlald level. Onslaught isn't the character to kick Thanos's butt. Thanos is far above if. His blasts truly give it. And when Odin owned he stood up and up and he gave his best. Onslaught is not even close to Thanos, maybe if he has Franklin Richards reality manipulation powers.
Don't forget that he got another upgrade and that was after the Odin fight.

Rewmac
Yes. Indeed I forgot. Sorry haven't read it till that. But I know of that. I wonder what would happen if Odin and Thanos would clash nowdays....(Well without Thanos being dead)

Evangel94
If Thanos could withstand Odin's assault, then he can definitely withstand Onslaught's.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Evangel94
If Thanos could withstand Odin's assault, then he can definitely withstand Onslaught's.
Here we go again, nothing below Odin can kill or beat Thanos....

Whatever. Onslaught > Thanos.

Kid Kurdy
Don't forget that he got another upgrade and that was after the Odin fight.
What upgrade are we talking about ?

juggernaut66666

Onslaught couldn't even hurt Thanos his shields can withstands blast from Galactus level beings while his blasts can destroys planets he could
easily crack Onslaught's armor and absorb his energy form.

Kid Kurdy
Onslaught couldn't even hurt Thanos
Onslaught sure didn't have a problem with the most durable of them all : Juggernaut.

He made Juggernaut beg evil face

juggernaut66666
Onslaught sure didn't have a problem with the most durable of them all : Juggernaut.

He made Juggernaut beg evil face
Yeah but we all know that the gem was never inside him..... stick out tongue

Evangel94

Come on, give Thanos more credit than that. Not many beings below Odin's level of offensive power can REALLY hurt Thanos (except for Drax). Knocking Thanos around, slightly burning his clothes, or giving him a nosebleed doesn't count. Thanos was able to briefly hold up against two full powered blasts from Galactus. Thanos make not have the Offensive power to put down Onslaught, but he sure as hell isn't going to be killed very easily by Onslaught. It's very possible for Thanos to come up with a way to defeat Onslaught in a non-head to head confrontation.

Even you must admit that Onslaught's storyline was full of plotholes and PIS. It was a Marvel Comic "event" after all.

With regards to the Juggernaut:
The gem wasn't even inside Juggernaut. So it doesn't make any sense on how Onslaught could rip it out of Juggernaut when the gem wasn't there to begin with.

Kid Kurdy
Does anybody think Thanos can do the same to Juggernaut ?

Thanos is way more powerful than Juggernaut, but he ain't hitting him from Canada to New Jersey like Onslaught did (without breaking a sweat by the way).

juggernaut66666
Does anybody think Thanos can do the same to Juggernaut ?

Thanos is way more powerful than Juggernaut, but he ain't hitting him from Canada to New Jersey like Onslaught did (without breaking a sweat by the way).
That was a psionic toss since that time Onslaught had no phisical body.
Thanos can do this with his blasts
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1365/energy291ol2.jpg

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Evangel94
Not many beings below Odin's level of offensive power can REALLY hurt Thanos (except for Drax). Knocking Thanos around, slightly burning his clothes, or giving him a nosebleed doesn't count.
It doesn't count ? If you know Odin even a little bit, you would know Odin was holding back. Thanos could barely walk at the end of the fight, and Odin was giving him all the time he needed.

Full powered ? A blast yes, but why assume they were "full powered" ? And he had his forcefields on too btw (if my memory serves me right).

No he isn't. It would be a cool fight, and I'd pay to see it, but Onslaught will be the last one standing.

It was a pretty stupid story. But as a character, Onslaught kicked ass. I always liked him.

Kid Kurdy
So ? Thor also had a very good showing against Galactus. Thor is still way below Onslaught.

juggernaut66666
So ? Thor also had a very good showing against Galactus. Thor is still way below Onslaught.
Without Franklin's powers I wouldn't say that.
Here is pre upgrade Thanos vs Thor
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/835/energy7bq2.jpg

(Upgraded)Thanos vs Maker
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1210/fight221vi4.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1314/fight222ew1.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4898/fight223fi2.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2113/fight224up5.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4269/fight225db6.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4225/fight226lb2.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6654/fight227wu0.jpg

beats Surfer to death (Bannerless Hulk wasn't able to even make Surfer feel pain)
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9686/fight171eo0.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/716/fight172sz5.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6882/fight173uk9.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6044/fight174kv3.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3100/fight175ru8.jpg

Kid Kurdy
Again : Thor is below Onslaught. Way below.

I have the feeling there is not enough Onslaught knowledge here (am talking in general).

juggernaut66666
Again : Thor is below Onslaught. Way below.

I have the feeling there is not enough Onslaught knowledge here (am talking in general).
What makes you think that Thor is way below Onslaught?

juggernaut66666
What feat those Onslaught have without franklin and Nate that makes you think he can beat Thanos? When he almost beat the X-men? Or when he handled a few members of Avengers? Or When he beat the Fantastic Four?

Kid Kurdy
What makes you think that Thor is way below Onslaught?
Imagine a mean class 100 character with incredible durability, with truly amazing telepathic powers, high level telekinesis AND the full control of the magnetic field.

And unparalleled psionic powers, astral projection and so on.

Yeah I think he's above Thor (and Thanos).

One thought, and Thor is convinced he's Papa Smurf.

juggernaut66666
Imagine a mean class 100 character with incredible durability, with truly amazing telepathic powers, high level telekinesis AND the full control of the magnetic field.

And unparalleled psionic powers, astral projection and so on.

Yeah I think he's above Thor (and Thanos).

One thought, and Thor is convinced he's Papa Smurf.
Thanos has beaten Moondragon in a TP battle.He has matter manipulation abilities.Has complete controll pf his body molecules can absorb energy mental energy and life force as well stalemated Thor with power gem and Champion with powergem.He has blasts that can destroy planets.Even if it goes to h2h Thanos is much more experienced fighter.If Hulk could crack his armor and Thor could aswell I'm sure it would be an easy job for Thanos.Can disolve molecules.

Thanos takes the majority here.

Mider999
well onslaught did the following

brain washed and augmented alot of beings even rivled super psychics did he not

he hit juggernaut so hard he went into an entire new country and knocked him out has anyone EVER done that before

juggernaut got his powers stripped and sealed inside his gem

basically he is magneto and xavior with out holding back, magneto can do alot of crazy junk like make black holes, mess with the earths magnetic poles, even mess it up for psychics with his powers, and xavier can make mental images become life like i believe, he also had a good showing with galactus did he not.

How funny no one says its PIS that thanos got hit by galactus and didnt get horribly hurt, i mean that is pure PIS if you ask me the guy is freaking galactus eater of worlds one of the three major powers but oh no not he can put thanos down easy sounds like nonsense.

Odin left that fight fresh as a daisy with no problems not even a screatch, thanos was messed up bad.

im suprised your not all using full powered onslaught since you all always use thanos at his current power ups, and to think a few days ago there was an asmodel vs thanos fight, and everyone was like KILL THE PERSON WHO MADE THAT.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mider999
What are you talking about ?Thanos had his shield up even Galactus was impressed that he had to make such effort to get through his shield.

Kid Kurdy
Thanos has beaten Moondragon in a TP battle.He has matter manipulation abilities.Has complete controll pf his body molecules can absorb energy mental energy and life force as well stalemated Thor with power gem and Champion with powergem.He has blasts that can destroy planets.Even if it goes to h2h Thanos is much more experienced fighter.If Hulk could crack his armor and Thor could aswell I'm sure it would be an easy job for Thanos.Can disolve molecules.

Thanos takes the majority here.
Thor was dominating the fight, and Thanos had to use a special weapon before he could beat him.

Hulk could not "crack" his armour, not the way you describe it. Hulk needed help from Jean and help from the Avengers (to protect him from Onslaughts psionic attacks). And it's hinted that Onslaught wanted his armour to be broken.

Kid Kurdy
Thanos has beaten Moondragon in a TP battle.
You really think Moondragon stands a chance against Onslaught in a telepathic fight ?

Mider999
you dont think its PIS that galactus has problems penetrating the shields of ONE titan sure the most powerful cosmic titan but none the less nobody special when it comes to the cosmic powers of the universe less your saying he should be counted amoung lord order, chaos, the stranger and such.

juggernaut66666
Thor was dominating the fight, and Thanos had to use a special weapon before he could beat him.

Hulk could not "crack" his armour, not the way you describe it. Hulk needed help from Jean and help from the Avengers (to protect him from Onslaughts psionic attacks). And it's hinted that Onslaught wanted his armour to be broken.
That fight was a clear stalemate until Thanos get bored of Thor and went for the gun. Yeah the same Hulk that cracked Onslaught's armor couldn't even hurt Surfer the same Surfer that Thanos has killed in a h2h fight.
Anyway Thanos is more versitale and powerfull then Onslaught.

Mider999
yeah right more powerful so what is this some lame spite thread, why dont you put him at full power, you know that with only magneto and X he's not at full power, or is it that you dont wanna see thaons get murdered by a full powered onslaught.

juggernaut66666
yeah right more powerful so what is this some lame spite thread, why dont you put him at full power, you know that with only magneto and X he's not at full power, or is it that you dont wanna see thaons get murdered by a full powered onslaught.
Then give him Nate and Franklin. Anyway his bigest feat was that he created a 2nd sun a feat that Surfer has done before.

Mider999
yeah sounds like PIS if you ask me but whatever what do we know, i never saw thanos create no second sun, or black holes, and not even he's strong enough to escape a black hole, as i remeber when he was traped in another dimension he had to have x-man and hulk battle to break the wall of the dimension for him to escape.

juggernaut66666
yeah sounds like PIS if you ask me but whatever what do we know, i never saw thanos create no second sun, or black holes, and not even he's strong enough to escape a black hole, as i remeber when he was traped in another dimension he had to have x-man and hulk battle to break the wall of the dimension for him to escape.
Tha was a Thanos clone.

Kid Kurdy
I don't use Full Power Onslaught, because that would be a joke. He created a sun with only a mere thought (do you have any idea how big the sun is ?)

Thanos has "matter manipulating" skills. Big deal. If Thanos can create a second sun with his thoughts, give me a call.

I use the not overpowered version of Onslaught, still powerful enough to kick Thanos around.

Mider999
so then you admit this is nothing more then a spite thread

juggernaut66666
I don't use Full Power Onslaught, because that would be a joke. He created a sun with only a mere thought (do you have any idea how big the sun is ?)

Thanos has "matter manipulating" skills. Big deal. If Thanos can create a second sun with his thoughts, give me a call.

I use the not overpowered version of Onslaught, still powerful enough to kick Thanos around.
And Thanos has beaten a near cosmic cube level being called the Maker.(also known as post-retcon Beyonder.)And once he has absorbed an released so much much energy that it made the Universe scream from the pain. When Onslaught does something like that we can debate about who wins. Unless Thanos takes this.

Mider999
i apologyze for my outburst but if your gonna be putting up thanos against guys you seemingly know he'll defeat whats the point of debating.

TricksterPriest
In all honesty, is Onslaught really in the same class as Thanos intellectually? We all know Thanos will come up with a brilliant scheme and put Onslaught down. He's the king of prep. Onslaught can win ONLY if he's at full potential, something we never witnessed in the comics. Even his final form wasn't full potential. It's a close fight even with Franklin&Nate.

Mider999
you know that franklin richards is on par with hyperstorm in power right, i dont remeber thanos doing any feats on onslaughts level, creating suns, black holes, silver surfer did it who cares, a GL can do the same sounds like PIS to me.

juggernaut66666
Franklin is nowhere near Hyperstorm's level
And Thanos has beaten a near cosmic cube level being called the Maker.(also known as post-retcon Beyonder.)And once he has absorbed an released so much much energy that it made the Universe scream from the pain. When Onslaught does something like that we can debate about who wins. Unless Thanos takes this.

Mider999
care to explain how he kills onslaught since he has no physical body under the armour, and this is my opinion but they say the beyonder was inexperienced and unable to properly channel her power either that or i count it as PIS.

the Darkone
Thanos has two upgrades and his true powers has yet to be shown,express by Adam Warlock when he fought Odin after his rebirth. Thanos doesn't have beat the crap out of you to beat you this the same guy yook of the universe 3x, thanos does pack the reality gem 24/7 he would f** k onslaught with a passion.

Mider999
reality gem was not mentioned, and i dont see how he would do anything to onslaught since he is unable to hurt him phsycailly, cant nate gray just blink thanos out of reality........didnt nate gray have the power to destroy a pocket dimension...........are you people seriously thinking thanos can do that.

guy222
reality gem was not mentioned, and i dont see how he would do anything to onslaught since he is unable to hurt him phsycailly, cant nate gray just blink thanos out of reality........didnt nate gray have the power to destroy a pocket dimension...........are you people seriously thinking thanos can do that.

Nate Grey/Franklin Richards omega level mutants

Decay
i think any feats onslaught did are questionable at best. the whole series was written so badly and disreguareded alot of set rules.

everyone is mentioning what he did to the juggernaut. think about this. juggernaut took thors godforce and not only survive, but survived and was undamaged enough for him to decide to try and actaully walk against thors godfoce. not just take it and live, take it, stay standing and try and walk straight into it. the ground broke through because there was too much power for either force to overcome the other. so thats how durable the juggernaut is.

onslaught however is supposedly strong enough to put two fingers through juggernauts chest. so that means onslaughts two fingers alone are capable of far far beyond class 100 strength. doesnt that strike anyone else as stupid?

even if he used his forearm to do it, that would make his fingers more durable than the juggernaut to not have broken. has hulk ever actually injured the juggernaut hand to hand? hes sent him flying a few times but without upgrades i havent seen him actually damage the juggernaut. but he could damage onslaughts armor, so that would mean the juggernaut is more durable than onslaughts armor, but onslaught still used two fingers to go through juggernauts forcefield and into his equally durable chest.

then the whole psylock reading juggernauts mind with the helmet thing. and the fact that the gem has been very clearly established to reside outside the juggernauts body.

i think thanos could win this. disreguarding his intellect, he has above herald power, and heralds can easily shatter planet, he can take freakish amounts of damage before he even shows signs of weakening, he can teleport, and he is a very powerful magic user.

i read the whole onslaught series and i cant in good concience vote for someone whos feats are so riddled with pis above someone like thanos, whos proved time and time again that he is worthy of all the hype that surrounds him. thanos has actually destroyed the universe. who else in marvel can say that. not some alternate dimension, or someone who can "potentially" destroy it. who has gotten it done as many times as thanos?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos has two upgrades and his true powers has yet to be shown,express by Adam Warlock when he fought Odin after his rebirth. Thanos doesn't have beat the crap out of you to beat you this the same guy yook of the universe 3x, thanos does pack the reality gem 24/7 he would f** k onslaught with a passion.
How ? How would Thanos beat Onslaught ? I'd like to know that.

And please, don't answer something like He's Thanos dude, he'll find a way, because that's a lame reply.

Again, how exactly?

the Darkone

Nate fought before Thanos, after onslaught and he was scared sh**less when he went up against Thanos. Thanos packs reality gem like Galactus has the UN with him even though you don't see it, reality warping dosen't affect Thanos since his uprgrade.

the Darkone
How ? How would Thanos beat Onslaught ? I'd like to know that.

And please, don't answer something like He's Thanos dude, he'll find a way, because that's a lame reply.

Again, how exactly?

No it's not. Thanos will know that Onslaught is pisonic energy which he can use his tech to contain Onslaught or absorb it or his energy, Thanos powers are more diverse than Onslaught. Thanos can rearrange Onslaught armor, or unleashed the same blast that knock Galactus for a loop and look at Galactus armor after wards and his armor is greater that Onslaughts. Or Thanos can go head uo with Onslaughter and show him what real power is, Thanos is one of the most powerful Eternals to date.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
No it's not. Thanos will know that Onslaught is pisonic energy which he can use his tech to contain Onslaught or absorb it or his energy, Thanos powers are more diverse than Onslaught. Thanos can rearrange Onslaught armor, or unleashed the same blast that knock Galactus for a loop and look at Galactus armor after wards and his armor is greater that Onslaughts. Or Thanos can go head uo with Onslaughter and show him what real power is, Thanos is one of the most powerful Eternals to date.

Mider999
when did he do this absorb psynic energy, reality warping doesnt work on him since when, i guess he's becoming what superman is in DC but in the MU.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Decay
i think any feats onslaught did are questionable at best. the whole series was written so badly and disreguareded alot of set rules.

everyone is mentioning what he did to the juggernaut. think about this. juggernaut took thors godforce and not only survive, but survived and was undamaged enough for him to decide to try and actaully walk against thors godfoce. not just take it and live, take it, stay standing and try and walk straight into it. the ground broke through because there was too much power for either force to overcome the other. so thats how durable the juggernaut is.

onslaught however is supposedly strong enough to put two fingers through juggernauts chest. so that means onslaughts two fingers alone are capable of far far beyond class 100 strength. doesnt that strike anyone else as stupid?

even if he used his forearm to do it, that would make his fingers more durable than the juggernaut to not have broken. has hulk ever actually injured the juggernaut hand to hand? hes sent him flying a few times but without upgrades i havent seen him actually damage the juggernaut. but he could damage onslaughts armor, so that would mean the juggernaut is more durable than onslaughts armor, but onslaught still used two fingers to go through juggernauts forcefield and into his equally durable chest.

then the whole psylock reading juggernauts mind with the helmet thing. and the fact that the gem has been very clearly established to reside outside the juggernauts body.

i think thanos could win this. disreguarding his intellect, he has above herald power, and heralds can easily shatter planet, he can take freakish amounts of damage before he even shows signs of weakening, he can teleport, and he is a very powerful magic user.

i read the whole onslaught series and i cant in good concience vote for someone whos feats are so riddled with pis above someone like thanos, whos proved time and time again that he is worthy of all the hype that surrounds him. thanos has actually destroyed the universe. who else in marvel can say that. not some alternate dimension, or someone who can "potentially" destroy it. who has gotten it done as many times as thanos?

Co-signed for agreement and emphasis.

Mider999
yeah and im suprised you all dont think the stuff thanos does is questionable, messing with cosmic cube beings, fighting galactus.

Bentley
He only stood Galactus, who said he could break his shield with a second shot. Thanos is not near Galactus level, but the resistance of his shields is uncanny.

juggernaut66666
What the hell are you talking about? Nate blinking out someone from existense???Btw Nate has faces a Thanos clone before he took view in his mind and said "I've never been more scared in my life"Franklin might be able to do that but still doubtful.Can't hurt Onslaught what are you talking about?Magneto,Cyclops and Thor were able to crack his armor also Hulk cracked it but Thanos can't?What could he do to him? He could crack his armor and absorb Onslaught's energy or life force like the heroes did.As I said before he was able to absorb and release so much energy that it made the Universe scream.He still has matter manipulation on molecular level so he could able to handle his armor then all he has to do is absorb his energy.

juggernaut66666
you dont think its PIS that galactus has problems penetrating the shields of ONE titan sure the most powerful cosmic titan but none the less nobody special when it comes to the cosmic powers of the universe less your saying he should be counted amoung lord order, chaos, the stranger and such.
It is obvious that you know jackshit about Thanos.
Many other characters shields has been shown to with stand his blows.
Thanos's shield has always been show to be top tier it also took blasts from Omega.

thanospimphand
when did he do this absorb psynic energy, reality warping doesnt work on him since when, i guess he's becoming what superman is in DC but in the MU.

y don't u look at his respect thread lazy

qqqqqqq
thanos would blast onslaught away

boriquaking55
I agree with what Decay stated. Onslaught's feats were too questionable and I just can't believe it has come to this.

Some people here want Thanos to lose so badly that they're defending a character like Onslaught? That whole series was a plot-hole riddled mess and it showed nothing that can prove that Onslaught is superior in any way to Thanos. Stop with this nonsense already roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I agree with what Decay stated. Onslaught's feats were too questionable and I just can't believe it has come to this.

Some people here want Thanos to lose so badly that they're defending a character like Onslaught? That whole series was a plot-hole riddled mess and it showed nothing that can prove that Onslaught is superior in any way to Thanos. Stop with this nonsense already
Stop with your nonsense. Everything Onslaught did, was with his own powers (absorbing other peoples power was also a power of Onslaught). Thanos always needs help (HOTU, IG, cosmic cube) for his most important accomplishments.

Onslaught would mindrape Thanos. Or beat the living daylights out of him - he can make himself as strong as he wants.

juggernaut66666
Stop with your nonsense. Everything Onslaught did, was with his own powers (absorbing other peoples power was also a power of Onslaught). Thanos always needs help (HOTU, IG, cosmic cube) for his most important accomplishments.

Onslaught would mindrape Thanos. Or beat the living daylights out of him - he can make himself as strong as he wants.
Thanos has beaten Moondragon with mind gem in a TP battle so that Just wont work.
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2469/9vl1.jpg

Kid Kurdy
Yeah, we all know Moondragon > Onslaught. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
She had the mind gem. HELLOOOOOOOOO.

Kid Kurdy
She had the mind gem. HELLOOOOOOOOO.
Hello ? Yes ? Kurdy here !

Hellooo ?

Strange...

Jyppe
Thanos has beaten Moondragon with mind gem in a TP battle so that Just wont work.
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2469/9vl1.jpg

This was done by his own power? AFAICR He released the decay or something similiar.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Jyppe
This was done by his own power? AFAICR He released the decay or something similiar.
He absorbed the Rot(Death's and Thanos's child) and released it.That is an absorption feat.

Kid Kurdy
NOT his own power thankyouverymuch.

He wouldn't be able to do that when Onslaught shows up.

juggernaut66666
NOT his own power thankyouverymuch.

He wouldn't be able to do that when Onslaught shows up.
That is an energy absorption feat. Showing that he could easily absorb Onslaught after he cracked his armor.

darthgoober
Another good absorption feat for Thanos if you think about it is his absorbing the HOTU. None of the beings that originally had access to it where actually able to do that, which is why they where never able to use the power directly.

Divine cosmic energy>Psionic Energy (By a lot)

Onslaught's F*cked.

juggernaut66666
BTW you think that I don't like Onslaught?
Guess who was the one who made him a respect thread on KMC?Me.

boriquaking55
It's true, Thanos would get mind-raped by the mighty power of Charles Xavier or physically dominated by a being whom is so obviously proven to be superior to Tyrant.

/sarcasm

Back up your arguements with scans at least - your complete disregard for any of Thanos' feats without artifacts shows bias. Plain-and-simple.

You ignore every scan that's been posted in an enormous number of threads that show what he is capable of without powerups - yet you defend the questionable capabilities of a character such as Onslaught.

Mider999
yeah sarcasm i also see how your points are so great i mean in the last few comics ive seen thanos create black holes, suns, become a being that no physical harm can come to, i dont need to look at his respect thread i know the guys feats the ones i dislike are him knocking galactus down, or doing something that the universe would be awed at, like he's some kinda super being when he's just some guy the cosmics would step on if he met up with them with no extra power, in fact he did get stomped on by galactus, and odin, the guy may be strong but when it comes down to true powers of the universe he's not all that, the beyonder was either jobbing or whatever, i dont believe he has the power of a cosmic cube if he did he should just take over the universe again.

Bentley
You are right in the fact that Thanos is not all that, he cant beat Galactus, he cant beat Odin either. The problem is that Onslaught is very dwarfed himself compared with any of those characters.

Onslaught may become untouchable but Thanos has great absobtion feats, he doesnt need to touch him to take him down.

the Darkone
Thaons has proven time and time again that he is the best at what he dose bottom line. Thanos defeated Rot who Etnerity or Death alone couldn't have defeated, Thanos will absorb his pisonic energy and channel it back at him or increase his own abilities. Onslaught story had som many pis is not even funny, where was D.Strange, Eternals, etc they would've have killed him, Onslaught fought a depowered Thor whose hammer alone will absorb the pisonic energy. Thanos will crumbstomp the sh** out of Onslaught with ease, hell even Tyrant would've smoke Onslaught.

Lord S
Thanos vs. Onslaught (Xavier+Magneto)...I'd lean toward Thanos. Not cause he's Thanos, but because his durability and offensive firepower are a force to be reckoned with. Onslaught at this stage had trouble getting by the X-Men in their initial battle...barely being able to put down Bishop. Thanos would eye-shot half the team.

Thanos vs. Onslaught (Xavier/Magneto/Nate/Franklin)...no contest. Onslaught murders him ten times over.

Someone mentioned Onslaught would mind rape Thanos...how remarkably absurd, considering Thanos has psychically used Xavier as a tool in the past.

Mider999
wow lord S i need to mark my calinder down you agree with me that onslaught would kill thanos.

Did i forget to remind you all that nate gray had the power to destroy a pocket universe, thanos and surfer are strong but destroying pocket universe, no way.

TricksterPriest
Franklin's power is a big ? right now. Onslaught with Nate, Thanos still crushes him. It just takes longer. With Franklin&Nate? Thanos is in trouble, but he's smart enough to get a few wins.

Mider999
a few wins i wonder how, i dont remeber him owning a defeat reality warper on a grand scale guns. HE pulls off NO WINS against full powered onslaught, nune less he has prep there was no prep in the beginning statement so im guessing thanos gets no prep, he dies in this forum BADLY.

juggernaut66666
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1097/durability3as2.jpg

Bentley
I dont think that Onslaught can tap into Franklin's full potential, yet, if he gets celestial level he would beat Thanos, that goes without saying. That is if the link between Onslaught and Franklin is not touched during the battle.

To be honest, I think that any smart uber-powerful character would just pwn Onslaught by severing his link with Franklin, after that he would just go down like a chump. Thats the truth of the character, without Franklin he is a chump -just in comparision to the average cosmic level.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Lord S
Thanos vs. Onslaught (Xavier+Magneto)...I'd lean toward Thanos. Not cause he's Thanos, but because his durability and offensive firepower are a force to be reckoned with. Onslaught at this stage had trouble getting by the X-Men in their initial battle...barely being able to put down Bishop. Thanos would eye-shot half the team.
Maybe.

True.

Onslaught >>>>> Xavier.

TheGame17
thanos

Starhawk
Onslaught in a curbstomp.

Soljer
T'challa busts in and puts a keylock on Thanos, while his ***** trails in behind him and eradicates Onslaught with the 'force of nature.'

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
Onslaught in a curbstomp.

cosigned

Mider999
yup onslaught wins

Bouboumaster
Thanos would win.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos would win.

In a chess match maybe, other then that he is a smear on Onslaught's fist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.