Flash(Wally) vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Apocalypse- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/apocalypse.htm

swerve1988
APOC 1000000/10....FLASH is a BUM...(Speedy Gonzales has more speed & better combat skills than WALLY)

TricksterPriest
Harder to call than you might think. Apocalypse can actually win this. Flash outclasses all the speedsters in Marvel with the exception of the runner. But Apoc has the power, energy skills and mind powers to win. I'm going Apoc. Simply because Flash can't avoid having his mind ****ed with.

The Fake Macoy
How's Apoc going to take out Flash's mind before Apoc can even think? Flash could just vibrate through Apoc and make him explode. When has Apoc ever shown that he can mindwipe anyone in a nanosecond?

juggernaut66666
That's an IMP for Apoc.

batdude123
Flash every single time.

It doesn't matter how much power one wields if he doesn't have the reaction times/reflexes to use them before he gets the shit beat out of him.

TricksterPriest
The white martians ****ed with Flash's head. Apoc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>White martians. Btw, Juggernaut, What's IMP?

Blair Wind
no expression

White martains>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>apoc
Since martians are close to Superman level. And Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apoc

I still dont see how you think apoc>>>thor but thats another subject.

an IMP is a infinite mass punch. Flash runs so fast he gets infinite mass so his hit is mega strong. He sent a Martian into escape velocity doing that.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The white martians ****ed with Flash's head. Apoc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>White martians. Btw, Juggernaut, What's IMP?

First of all, Apoc isn't above a white martian. Second of all, Apoc may have the capability to mess with Wally's mind.... while he's standing still. That's what people don't realize. Wally wouldn't give him any time at all to utilize any power he has.

And an "IMP" is an infinite mass punch.

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Since martians are close to Superman level.

confused

Superman b*tched Protex w/o even using his heat vision...

He's also stopped them in bunches before...

TricksterPriest
Apoc has the ability to grant himself any physical super power. He simply give himself kinetic absorbtion, elasticity, super speed, there's a dozen ways he can win this.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by batdude123
confused

Superman b*tched Protex w/o even using his heat vision...

He's also stopped them in bunches before...

I said martians. I was thinking MM most specifically erm

TricksterPriest
White martians have that little weakness to fire, Apoc doesn't have any sort of weakness like that. Apoc has also schooled Quicksilver, so Flash will have the speed advantage, but Apoc won't like Hulk or Juggernaut and not be able to react.

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I said martians. I was thinking MM most specifically erm

Protex is the most powerful white martian.

White martians != J'onn

batdude123
White martians have that little weakness to fire, Apoc doesn't have any sort of weakness like that. Apoc has also schooled Quicksilver, so Flash will have the speed advantage, but Apoc won't like Hulk or Juggernaut and not be able to react.

Apocalypse cannot react to Flash. Period.

And the fact that you're even using QS as a point of reference... laughing crylaugh

TricksterPriest
Well goddamn it, how many Speedsters has Apoc fought? It was the best one I could find. stick out tongue I know Flash has the crazy speed and no one in Marvel comes close to him except Runner. But I think Apoc is being severely underwritten. Sure, he'd probably lose. But he'd do better than most people would.

batdude123
Well goddamn it, how many Speedsters has Apoc fought? It was the best one I could find. stick out tongue I know Flash has the crazy speed and no one in Marvel comes close to him except Runner. But I think Apoc is being severely underwritten. Sure, he'd probably lose. But he'd do better than most people would.

Sure, he'd probably last a whole .00001 seconds longer than others would... shifty

draxx_tOfU
Flash every single time.

It doesn't matter how much power one wields if he doesn't have the reaction times/reflexes to use them before he gets the shit beat out of him.

i agree with this...

this is the problem with speedsters, especially flash, its the same old arguement, you know, if its in his powerset, then hey...

TricksterPriest
Sure, he'd probably last a whole .00001 seconds longer than others would... shifty

That's .00001 seconds longer than over half of marvel earth. stick out tongue

golem370
Well if Grod can mess with Flash then Apocalypse could to

Martian_mind
Protex is the most powerful white martian.

White martians != J'onn

You do realise that Superman only "bitchslapped" protex by drilling to the center of the earth and using his fire weakness confused and when has he "bitchslapped" them in groups before?

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
Well if Grod can mess with Flash then Apocalypse could to

I guess if a table can hurt Apocalypse, Flash could splatter Apocalypse across the galaxy. erm

TricksterPriest
That's a cheap shot and incredibly low blow........ shifty You have some gall bringing in that damn table. That was the worst PIS since Wolverine stabbed Thanos with the IG.

juggernaut66666
I guess if a table can hurt Apocalypse, Flash could splatter Apocalypse across the galaxy. erm
Depends on how strong is that table......

batdude123
That's a cheap shot and incredibly low blow........ shifty You have some gall bringing in that damn table. That was the worst PIS since Wolverine stabbed Thanos with the IG.

He started it!!! schmoll

TricksterPriest
He had a point. Grodd has mind****ed with Flash, he just usually doesn't get the chance to utilize it. Not to mention Grodd has broken out of a super-speed whirlwind from Barry Allen Flash.

You underestimate the Apocalypse. Even with superspeed, he can get 1/10.

batdude123
He had a point. Grodd has mind****ed with Flash, he just usually doesn't get the chance to utilize it. Not to mention Grodd has broken out of a super-speed whirlwind from Barry Allen Flash.

You underestimate the Apocalypse. Even with superspeed, he can get 1/10.

Courtesy of forum rules, Grodd wouldn't be able to do shit to Flash.

Apocalypse would lose 10/10.

Muck101
Flash takes it. Also, could someone please post a pic of Flash using an IMP? I havent purchased a new comic in years... I buy used.

The Fake Macoy
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003045tf.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003056zx.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003064go.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003073nt.jpg

Here you go.

StarsNeverFall7
^ Owned.

I too have wanted to see that since I've heard so much about it. Flash is one of those people that in full potential theres very few that can best him with ease sadly.

golem370
I believe Apocalypse could fly at Supersonic speeds

Maestro
I believe Apocalypse could fly at Supersonic speeds

Yeah when someones chasing him with a table laughing out loud

golem370
What is the story about that?

Evil_Ash
Well, according to the Marvel Database on Apocalypse:

Blair Wind
Yea but if Apoc is standing in the middle of the room, and someone suddenly turns on the light, will he be able to react to the light? Same thing applies with the Flash.

golem370
I mean the table thing

golem370
I believe he would. He could also control the energy going into the bulb

guy222
Who wins?

Apocalypse- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/apocalypse.htm

Apoc

golem370
A new Bio

Apocalypse- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.