Mido Ban versus Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Anyone seen Getbackers would know what i'm talking about.
you have urchin head, Mido Ban with his awesome "snake bite" (ahem...snaku bito big grin ), with the power to destroy multistory buildings, spot lift 200 tons with one arm, a 200 kg grip (which he uses in snake bite) and the ability to use "jya-gan" (hypnotism, that can last for 1 minute but for the person himself can last for many times).
on the other hand you have...........ryu.
who wins?

me thinks it is going to be Mido Ban.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Hey Sado

Kento
Ban cause he could easily just use Evil Eye and defeat him that way. And he can kill somebody with his "nightmares" as long as they don't block it with sunglasses.

In just HtH fighting Ryu is the better but Ban is a genius fighter but Ryu has trained a lot longer and a lot harder. Plus he has the Hadouken that he can use from far off.

The closest Ban has is his Snakebite that can rip the flesh from a humans bones but he'd have to get close enough. Though I believe Ban is way faster then Ryu cause he's been shown to do things that have unbelievable speed while Ryu hasn't really shown anywhere near as fast as Ban.

Ban without using his Evil Eye has semed to stay in one spot and move behind a guy countless times and touch him, the guy was like a floor above him looking down also.

If they don't use their abilities I think Ryu could win but Ban has the speed to do it more then likely but if they use all their abilities Ban wins without Ryu having a chance.

Sado22
Great post, dude!
and agreed all the way. IMO Ban's speed and strength are too much. you remember his fight against Fuduo Takuma and Akabane? he owned them without the Jya-gan.
Mido Ban all the way!

Kento
Oh yea I forgot about Fudo...If he can dodge a guy who can see the future and beat him that's a big feat most have never done.

Sado22
Yeah exactly. Fudo even had the weapon in their next fight remember? also akabane was FAST and had knives, swords and whatnot. still Mido not only emerged unscathed even from the "bRoody" hurricane ( laughing out loud )but broke his sword and pwned him.
Mido is too powerful and too fast and too cool. on wikipedia they said that he can lift 200+tons from each hand. that's POWER.

Later dude.

Kento
I want to see Akabane and Ban go all out. Or at least Akabane. Ban's more of a bragger when it comes to his full power. Akabane has never went all out even against Ban.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.