Peak vs. Peak 4 da last time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
OK first I didn't mean to step on someone's thread (comicbook_kid). Sorry dude.

But after reading the remarks left on both threads, here is my new thread:

These 5 "peak" humans in a straight bare knuckle fist fight. NO weapons of any kind allowed...to the death (blood lusted).

Captain America
Black Panther
Conan
Batman
Daredevil

Each are dressed in identical battle shorts, shirts and foot gear.

Who is the last man standing?

guy222
Originally posted by tru-marvell
OK first I didn't mean to step on someone's thread (comicbook_kid). Sorry dude.

But after reading the remarks left on both threads, here is my new thread:

These 5 "peak" humans in a straight bare knuckle fist fight. NO weapons of any kind allowed...to the death (blood lusted).

Captain America
Black Panther
Conan
Batman
Daredevil

Each are dressed in identical battle shorts, shirts and foot gear.

Who is the last man standing?

Conan kills

DD is Blind

Panther is a FF member

marvelprince
I don't know much bout Conan so I'll eliminate him from my post.

I think Cap wins. He's one of the most skilled in h2h plus his supersoldier serum places him above all the others in physical stats and most important of all his endurance is far above the others. Daredevil is a tough contender here cause of his senses so I'd say the end would come down between him and Cap, but because of him having to fight other combatants by that time he'll be pretty worn out as opposed to Cap who'll probably be in near peak condition. SSS ftw

tru-marvell
Originally posted by guy222
Conan kills

DD is Blind

Panther is a FF member

Although DD is blind, don't you think his other senses more than compensate?

I'm not sure what BP being FF is supposed to mean.

tru-marvell
Well obviously brute strength is not going to win the day in this war, so here is what I think the determining factors are;

Endurance....fatigue is going to be a major factor here, you get tired you die

Will.....Who refuses to loose and who is able to push themselves beyond their limit?

Ability...The ol' "right and left cross" just ain't gonna cut it here

Knowledge....The human body has many weaknesses, who is better at exploiting them

Attitude....let's face it Mr. Nice guy is definitely going to finish last here (or first depending on how you look at it)

With this in mind this is how I rank this battle:

first to fall
DD...I love his fighting ability but does he have the heart to endure and win, I don't think so

2nd
Conan...facing this guy while blood lusted would be pure hell, but a cool head and quick thinking will be his undoing

3rd.
BP....physically he is the total package but does he have the deep kill or be killed mentality to survive this...imo-no

4th
Batman....has it all and can be very ruthless, but he is facing a true legend beyond pier

So obviously my last man standing and champion peak human is

http://warchild13.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/Captain%20America_.jpg

He has kicked (killed) major azz in the greatest war to date (WWII) , faught and defeated some of the greatest powers of all time, and lead a team of some of the most powerfull beings, all this with nothing more than a sheild and major can do attitude.

So ino CAP is daMan of (none super powered) men

TricksterPriest
It's between Bats. Cap, and possibly Conan. and btw, Conan may be slightly meta-human, since he has insane feats. I only know of his supporting a 2 story building with his shoulders when a pillar was knocked out, but I think he may have an insurmountable strength advantage.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's between Bats. Cap, and possibly Conan. and btw, Conan may be slightly meta-human, since he has insane feats. I only know of his supporting a 2 story building with his shoulders when a pillar was knocked out, but I think he may have an insurmountable strength advantage.

*laughs*

Anyways, Cap takes this in the end.

guy222
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Although DD is blind, don't you think his other senses more than compensate?

I'm not sure what BP being FF is supposed to mean.

i used that in jest yes his senses make up for being blind
black panther is a new ff member that's all smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.