Conan v Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

By Crom!
The real peak humans, no serum, no gadgets, no potions, no weapons hand to hand.

guy222
Originally posted by By Crom!
The real peak humans, no serum, no gadgets, no potions, no weapons hand to hand.

Bruce Wayne has his head knocked off

TricksterPriest
Batman. Conan has skill, but he has no training in martial arts. He may have the strength edge, but I figure he's not much tougher than Bane post-Venom. Which means it's 6/10 in favor of Bats. Bats has too much martial arts knowledge and experience.

LordFear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Batman. Conan has skill, but he has no training in martial arts. He may have the strength edge, but I figure he's not much tougher than Bane post-Venom. Which means it's 6/10 in favor of Bats. Bats has too much martial arts knowledge and experience.

I dunno if knowledge of pressure points here will suffice to take down Conan. I see Conan crushing Bruce the minute he gets to close to him. Anyway, with no gadgets, Bruce will have to rely on getting in close to Conan in order to do damage. If Conan gets his mitts on Bruce, game over for the Dark Knight

Badabing
Batman has taken down stronger and more durable opponents. Bats ftw.

LordFear
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman has taken down stronger and more durable opponents. Bats ftw.

No but he hasn't faced an opponent of Conan's caliber. If Bane was able to inflict damage on him more than once and is always a hard fight for him, I don't see how Conan who is much better fighter and more durable than Bane will have such a problem.
Conan tackles big foes too and animals that are like dinos. Bruce is out of his league

jinzin
Originally posted by LordFear
No but he hasn't faced an opponent of Conan's caliber. If Bane was able to inflict damage on him more than once and is always a hard fight for him, I don't see how Conan who is much better fighter and more durable than Bane will have such a problem.
Conan tackles big foes too and animals that are like dinos. Bruce is out of his league

much better fighter? hardly,
he was compared to batman's skills by bat's own admission.

he's shown extreme amounts of agility dodging and weaving through batman's batarangs and he's one of the most capible street fighters in dc.

as for durability, puh-lease!
bane as been able to clobber killer croc WITHOUT serum, he's ripped an entire wall of prison bars from the floor WITHOUT SERUM, he took a pumped up azraels best shots without serum and nearly stood up to it (the same version of az that overpowered deathstroke in a contest of strength), hell he's been caught in an explosion and walked out of it.

as for this fight.. is conan as strong or durable as solomon grundy? wonder woman? martians? new gods? kalibak? batman's hurt or humiliated all of these characters using pure h2h skill, hell bat's has dropped gorilla grodd in 1 kick,
Conan is badass but in h2h I see this being a very even matchup. No way conan gets the majority over batman though,

LordFear
Originally posted by jinzin
much better fighter? hardly,
he was compared to batman's skills by bat's own admission.

he's shown extreme amounts of agility dodging and weaving through batman's batarangs and he's one of the most capible street fighters in dc.

as for durability, puh-lease!
bane as been able to clobber killer croc WITHOUT serum, he's ripped an entire wall of prison bars from the floor WITHOUT SERUM, he took a pumped up azraels best shots without serum and nearly stood up to it (the same version of az that overpowered deathstroke in a contest of strength), hell he's been caught in an explosion and walked out of it.

as for this fight.. is conan as strong or durable as solomon grundy? wonder woman? martians? new gods? kalibak? batman's hurt or humiliated all of these characters using pure h2h skill, hell bat's has dropped gorilla grodd in 1 kick,
Conan is badass but in h2h I see this being a very even matchup. No way conan gets the majority over batman though,

And for all you have said, it still doesn't change the fact that Bats without his gadgets cannot take down Conan. And all you have mentionned as far as humiliating people, you haven't mentionned that he had previous knowledge of these people and plotted quite well against them. The thread maker said unarmed h2h, now unless Bats has prep and even with prep unless he freshens up on his dim mak technique, I don't see him taken down Conan in an impromptu encounter

TricksterPriest
Riddle me this. Is Conan a better fighter than Bane w/o Venom? If the answer is no, then he can't beat Bats. Bane is pretty much dead even with Batman. I think a no-venom Bane could beat Conan.

jinzin
And for all you have said, it still doesn't change the fact that Bats without his gadgets cannot take down Conan. And all you have mentionned as far as humiliating people, you haven't mentionned that he had previous knowledge of these people and plotted quite well against them. The thread maker said unarmed h2h, now unless Bats has prep and even with prep unless he freshens up on his dim mak technique, I don't see him taken down Conan in an impromptu encounter

what the hell are you talking about,

the only knowlege that's allowed batman to hurt wonderwoman in fights, is his h2h knowledge...

the same knowledge that's allowed him to KO solomon grundy TWICE.
to one kick KO gorilla grodd,

infact every name I've brought up that batman's hurt or PWNed has been through his use of H2H!.. erm

Badabing

the only knowlege that's allowed batman to hurt wonderwoman in fights, is his h2h knowledge...

infact every name I've brought up that batman's hurt or PWNed has been through his use of H2H!.. erm Originally posted by LordFear

infact every name I've brought up that batman's hurt or PWNed has been through his use of H2H!.. erm
WOW! Jinzin pwnd Lord Fear..........and Conan! eek! laughing

jinzin
lol... ummm thanks..

savage hulk
batman easily

don't shiv
Etrigan >>>>>>>>Conan
Batman>>>>>>>>>Etrigan

Reference JLA League of One WW Wipes out the JLA. Batman suspects WW before she's made a move!!!!
evades WW's little ambush in the Amazon River Basin.
MM Gets tortured
Flash gets clobberred
Akwaman , swept off his feet in a high speed "clothesline" shrieks in an undignified manner
Lantern melts from a head butt, his ring is wrenched off his finger

Superman's face gets kicked in some

Batman is the only one to detain Diana.
wriggling free of the lassoo predicting and dodging her strikes drilling Diana repeatedly, with knuckles and leather boots.

cue pis

WW wins somehow, Bat picks up the telephone, WW hits him over the head or something

Conan wouldn't last half a second against WW or Boodlusted Batman.

To live with WW CONAN would have to out think and out manoever WW Predicting her offense before she conceives it.

Kid Kurdy

It's nice to know Batman is still the undisputed ruler of PIS and CIS.

He really is.

Francisco
Yes Batman is the king of PIS and CIS yet he will beat Conan.

Nerv strikes!!

savage hulk
Originally posted by Francisco
Yes Batman is the king of PIS and CIS yet he will beat Conan.

Nerv strikes!!
scuse me what pis and cis? i'm french i don't understand all

jinzin
Originally posted by savage hulk

go read the rules of the vs. forum

in short these are just abreviations.

CIS is CHARACTER INDUCED STUPIDITY
PIS is PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY

go read the rules, they'll clear things up.

guy222
Originally posted by savage hulk

I speak French

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.