What??? Pirates re-shooting in Hawaii??? Not good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
Ever vigilant Paul has been speaking with Keira's agents today and can confirm she will not be attending the Golden Globe Awards. She is States-side to film some re-shoots for Pirates AWE. Keira and Rupert are spending some of the time getting some r&r in Hawaii.
http://www.keiraknightley.com/

Guess who else is in Hawaii?

http://www.tmz.com/2007/01/08/orlando-writes-his-name-on-the-rocks/ sad

CaptainJacksLuv
lol, the orli thing was quite amusing but kiera....interesting.....

PirateDiva
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! What could they possibly be reshooting.....why? why? why? Omg....not good!!! Is Orlando re-shooting or is he just on Vaca!?

IheartPocky
Ah, Hm......

They are just reshooting the scene where Will dies cause Keira just wasn't happy with her performance, that's all wink

Mistypirate
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
lol, the orli thing was quite amusing but kiera....interesting.....

Yes Orli peeing on the rocks was quite interesting. My faith it's gone, this is a cruel world. This can't be happening. sad

IheartPocky
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOMINIC SAID HE IS GOING TO START FILMING IN HAWAII IN JANUARY! maybe it just changed or thwthregthkdrga

bah http://www.crosswalk.com/fun/movies/1457108.html

its near the end.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by IheartPocky
Ah, Hm......

They are just reshooting the scene where Will dies cause Keira just wasn't happy with her performance, that's all wink

Is this a fact? or assumption!?

Mistypirate
Ah, Hm......

how do you know? really???eek!
*grabs IhearthPocky, and shakes her* How do you know this? I need the truth... fear

IheartPocky
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Is this a fact? or assumption!?

just me in denial..

IheartPocky

Mistypirate
just me in denial..

*runs out crying* this can't be happening..this is so cruel. The W/E immortal ending with a zombie kid is a fact. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

PirateDiva
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOMINIC SAID HE IS GOING TO START FILMING IN HAWAII IN JANUARY! maybe it just changed or thwthregthkdrga

bah http://www.crosswalk.com/fun/movies/1457108.html

its near the end.
mad embarrasment sad embarrasment sad No No No No nO No nO nO No nO No nO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING,....No no no no no no no no no no no no !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....thats it my nerves are completely shot to he** now!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO.....OMG WHY? Thats it.....IM OFFICIALLY HAVEING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!! I'm soooo ready to write that B***H FIT Letter I Said i was going to write to DISNEY!!!!

Mistypirate

IheartPocky
Well, this is just great. I thought, "Oh, well it could be something not so bad, but if the kid is there too, that would be bad!" So I googled Dominic Scott Kay Hawaii and I found that....

I am a bit upset right now.

PirateDiva
NOOOOOO...OMFG!!! This seriously cant be happening....it's just not right!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS DISNEY THIBKING!!!! OMG....im sooooo pissed right now!!! Therapy Therapy Thearpy....oh the HE** with Threapy......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Mistypirate
I hope Disney is happy, I swear I am not going to see the freaking movie. This suck, I have wasted all my time on this damn movie. Disney can shove their movie up their a$$. I'm really upset, they shouldn't have wasted their time doing sequels, what was the whole point of it. Now I understand, Jack was a freaking bump in the road. That is just ridiculous, and such of waste of everything. Anyways I'll be back later.sad

PirateDiva
Ya I need some time as well.....seriously if anyone has words of wisdom to share...now would be a perfect time....cause i maybe over reacting....put this is hardcore eveidence! im just freaking out!!! when i come back....hopefully some will have something positive to say!!

just another thoughT maybe the Kid is Jack's but he dies in AWE and the kid is left to Will and Elizabeth! still doesnt help!

ludagurl3d
But re-shoots are not bad are they? Aren't they just editing scenes already shot? Not necessarily the end of the movie? And if little Dominic is there, maybe it's for another reason not related to E/W. They do shoot the movie out of order. Now a pick up would be bad.

IheartPocky
lol My mom said, maybe jack gets liz pregnant but she doesnt tell anyone not even jack! and will and her raise it like its theirs smile

Chiki Mina
I think you guys are overacting a bit. I can't confirm it but have you guys ever thought that Johnny was just not simply there at that moment. Maybe somewhere near--another place....

Mistypirate
No Mina sad Keira, Orli and the kid are all in Hawaii. Lets face it, It's all over. My hope it's gone.weep

IheartPocky
Meh. I think itll be good still.. i guess..

Its Jack's kid, Will just doesn't know it wink hehe

Chiki Mina
Oh, dear....

Seriusly you guys are overeacting. What's the damn difference if they are all there?

There is more to this than meets the eye...it's a gut feeling. So stop the crying, dry them out, because its not the end of hope nor the end of the world. I just know it.

lovethemtigers
yes the kids' responses are very mysterious...does he get to work with Johnny or not? This is very interesting...is all of this true....the articles I read on Orli and Keira didn't sound like they were filming?

lovethemtigers
why some reshoots what can this mean? maybe you are right, not good? Just when I was feeling so positive earlier today

Chiki Mina
Exactly... Orlando was there with his buddies and pissing in a bunch of rocks.

I'm very calm about this.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Oh, dear....

Seriusly you guys are overeacting. What's the damn difference if they are all there?

There is more to this than meets the eye...it's a gut feeling. So stop the crying, dry them out, because its not the end of hope nor the end of the world. I just know it.

I know that is not the end of the world, but my hope has ended. I just don't know what to think. The whole Liz having Jack's kid it was to good to be truth. After all this is a frigging Disney movie. What else can we expect?
I need answers. And I need them now lightbulb I know big grin

Chiki Mina
Well don't loose hope. Then everyone here will be all dramatic and crap and I can't simply handle that. I'm tired of certain..people..in here and now I don't want to deal with dramatic people thinking that it's the end.

Johnny is not there--"OH NO ITS GOING TO BE A E/W ENDING!!''

Orlando and keira are there--"OMG NOOO NOW ITS A DEFINITE E/W ENDING!!"

We can't jump into conclusions. The same with J/E. One at a time. We take the peices and put 'em together with our heads straight, not with our heads down in the toilet of depression.

lovethemtigers
yes...these articles could be all lies...i'm sticking to liz and jack..surely they did not put all that effort into creating that great story line just to be a bump in the road..no way...

Ericadawn
Isn't Johnny in London at the moment?

lovethemtigers
what a horrible ending for the trilogy for liz and will to sacrifice themselves to immortality with their zombie kid.. AWE will sink if that's the ending..

Mistypirate
Yes Johnny is in London

sailorleo
wait, how do we know that will's even involved with the shoot? he could just be vacationing or hanging out seeing the goings on?...i mean...it's FRIGGEN HAWAII!

Chiki Mina
i don't think it's a big deal. if they know what they are doing, then they sure do know how to give us a staisfying ending.

*A closure

*James to be happy--just to be happy. Maybe, become the next governor

*To leave us surprised, not confused.

I don't want a next billion mark, I just want the movie to be as entertaining as always, and an ending that will give us that closure.

Johnny could be in London, Japan, my house(I wish) but this really doesn't mean anything. So no conclusion of E/W nor E/J.

It will be a pitty that Jack would be classified a bump in the road. Then it will mean that all characters are just a "bump" in the road. Because it's all centered with Will and Liz. BS.

All characters are precious: James, Gibbs, let's not forget our favorite villian Barbossa, Tia, etc, etc. And Last but not least, our Jack Sparrow.

So if they want to classify him just a bump in the road of this movie, then they will get a few bumps on their heads.

However, I trust T&T not to do such thing. So, like I said, I'm very calmed about this.

Mistypirate
I don't trust no one, not even TnT. Terry said he didn't like the movie. How can I trust some one that doesn't like his work or what he does? I thought a person had to be proud of what he/she does? This doesn't make sense, how can you not be happy with what you created? You have to be proud and always defended it no matter what. I just don't understand.

Mistypirate
More terrible news.

Posted By Terry.
In the wee hours yesterday morning, the final 'check the gate' was called, on Pirates of the Caribbean II & III (Dead Man's Chest/At World's End).

6 countries.
141 2nd unit days.
281 1st unit days.
256 3/8 pages.
4000+ crew members.
2,868,690 feet of film.
3,409 hours, 24 minutes of filming.

February 24, 2005-December 12, 2006

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/moviesarc07/index.cgi?read=92913

IheartPocky
Why is that bad? confused

Mistypirate
Why is that bad? confused

Because they are probably going to re-shoot the ending.

Chiki Mina
I still don't see anything about it. i'm just...calm. I dunno. I just 'am

lovethemtigers
please misty stop freaking out...

lovethemtigers
misty...it didn't say they were retaping the ending...just reshooting some scenes....don't freak out....it's okay

Mistypirate
I do see it, Mina you are not a bit worried?
Keira is in Hawaii, Orlando is in Hawaii and Dominic is in Hawaii, doing re-shoots for AWE.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
misty...it didn't say they were retaping the ending...just reshooting some scenes....don't freak out....it's okay

What else it could be then? If the kid is supposed to be only at the end, why would they need him to some re-shoots of some earlier scenes? I'm sorry I just don't get it. Am I the only one?

Chiki Mina
Misty, want to know why I'm not worried. Firstly, reshooting could mean anything. Maybe fixing some things. Who knows, but I don't think they will reshoot the entire ending. i think they are just fixing some things.

lovethemtigers
i just don't want to freak out...i want to believe the articles that say Dominic is playing a younng jack sparrow..

Chiki Mina
Didn't the say at FIRST it was a younger version of jack sparrow? And also called a flashback(which I doubt) but even if thats true, then I don't think theres nothing to worry about.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I don't trust no one, not even TnT. Terry said he didn't like the movie. How can I trust some one that doesn't like his work or what he does? I thought a person had to be proud of what he/she does? This doesn't make sense, how can you not be happy with what you created? You have to be proud and always defended it no matter what. I just don't understand.

Thats what i was saying yesterday it doesnt make sense....i really think its a gimmick on behalf of the writers to bring down expectations of AWE so they have a chance to really SURPRISE us because it really will be amazing!!! I mean to be the follow up to a BILLION DOLLAR MOVIE is really hard!! The expectations for AWE are super high....and if everyones expectations are not met then thats when it will be a huge dissappointment...ya know?

Chiki Mina
Misty and I got something...

jackismyboo
maybe we were on to them so they had to blow us off by doing reshooting so AWE can be a huge jaw dropper.

Mistypirate
Tell me... is it confidencial? Pm?

Chiki Mina
Misty pm me. Tell me what you got.

jackismyboo
i love your sig Chiki Mina it's beautiful!!!

Mistypirate
Jerry is leaving for Hawaii tomorrow

Keith Richards, the legendary Rolling Stones guitarist credited with inspiring Johnny Depp's buccaneer in Pirates of the Caribbean, will be in the franchise's next film, its producer said.

Richards will appear in Pirates of the Caribbean: At the World's End, acclaimed producer Jerry Bruckheimer said during a Walt Disney Corporation press conference at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

Depp, the actor who plays the roguish Captain Jack Sparrow in the films, has gone on record describing how the rascally but likeable character was crafted in the image of Richards.

Bruckheimer said he was leaving for Hawaii on Tuesday to finish filming the latest "Pirates," and he provided the audience with a glimpse at completed action scenes.

"Keith Richards is going to be in the third Pirates," Bruckheimer said. "You'll have to see the movie to see if he is playing the guitar."
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=175819

PirateDiva
Maybe Keira and Will being in Hawaii is a gimmick too!!!.....

maybe the writers while reading around have come on to us and realized that we were figuring the ending out.....so they constructed a decoy and sent Keira and Will on vacation to HAWAII to make an appearence....informed the paparazzi they were there....have a couple pictures taken and told DOMINIC to say in an interview that he was shooting in JANUARY in HAwaii....to throw us Off!!!!

Maybe they just want us to believe that the kid belongs to Will!!! LOL...i know im just trying to make myself feel better...lol!

Depprived
I highly doubt they're reshooting the ending. It's probably just that some footage didn't turn out like they hoped and so they're redoing some stuff. It happens.

jackismyboo
yay hope is restored!!! *dances* Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by jackismyboo
i love your sig Chiki Mina it's beautiful!!!

Thank you, hunny!! I appreciate that alot!! smile xoxo

So Jerry is leaving tomorow, tuesday.

jackismyboo
^^nvm what i said i read it wrong

PirateDiva
You know i wonder why they are making it well known that they are gonna be in HAWAII!!!!??? I think they are publizing it to much!!! Maybe it is a gimmick!!! eek!

jackismyboo
edit:
i was meaning my post

your welcome Chiki big grin

Depprived
I can't believe how pro-Sparrabeth this board is! Not that I'm complaining. wink

Mistypirate
It seems like they are going to shoot on the weekend

jackismyboo
i wonder who came up with the names sparrabeth willabeth and norribeth and why isn't willabeth turnabeth, I like the names though very catching.

sailorleo
What else it could be then? If the kid is supposed to be only at the end, why would they need him to some re-shoots of some earlier scenes? I'm sorry I just don't get it. Am I the only one? i thought that kid was cast as a younger sparrow?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by sailorleo
i thought that kid was cast as a younger sparrow?

No he is not playing young Jack. I can assured you that.

sailorleo
No he is not playing young Jack. I can assured you that. how can you assure me, or are you not allowed to disclose such information *tilts head in cunfuzletion*

jackismyboo
well everybody says it has to do with Jack! young or not jack seems to be the only person between him or Will that people thought the child was connected to. if im making any sense.

Mistypirate
i thought that kid was cast as a younger sparrow?
I can tell you this, his name hasn't been posted in imdb because it will give away to much.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/fullcredits

sailorleo
I can tell you this, his name hasn't been posted in imdb because it will give away to much.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/fullcredits

so he's not credited to the movie at all?

Mistypirate
so he's not credited to the movie at all?

So far No

sailorleo
hmm that sucks....as long as he gets credited in the actual credits...lol

Mistypirate
LOL he will, is that they just want to keep it top secret. Area 51 classified laughing

Chiki Mina
They said he is going to be a younger version of jack sparrow, but that doesn't mena flash back.

Stupid example, but, my family would say at times that im a younger version of my mother.

jackismyboo
my mom says the same for me and her ex who still loves her he says he likes me so much because i remind him of my mother i am a younger version of her. not a stupid example it makes perfect sense

Mistypirate
Of course it makes perfect sense.big grin Young Jack in a flashback coughs *bull-CRAB* smile I love crabs

PirateDiva
LOL....Misty and her crabs...lol!!

I still dont know what to think honestly.....im torn in a million different directions.....this is hard!

Mistypirate
What? you don't understand my crabs? Nobody understand my crabs. They are important, they play an important role. big grin

PirateDiva
Really? do tell i missed that conversation i guess...lol!!

Mistypirate
Ill pm you about my crabs laughing

Chiki Mina
if its 100% true about the kid, I hope it won't confuse us.

Mistypirate
Yes big grin THIS IS GOOD I'll pm you to Mina

PirateDiva
No im sure the Kid will be down right obvious who's kid he is!!! JACKS JACKS JACKS!!!

PirateDiva
Ill pm you about my crabs laughing

Lookin Forward to it...lol!

Chiki Mina
*waits anxiously for the pm*

PirateDiva
*sits down next to Mina and pulls out Johnny Depp magazine* Here we can read this while we wait...lol!

Chiki Mina
YESH!! Mina happy smile

Ericadawn
OK, here's the problem as I understand it. Even if there is a wedding or marriage and implied sex with that individual, it still won't be conclusive for all members of the audience that she didn't sleep with the other male characters. The kid has been claimed as both Will and Jack's so let's look at this objectively...

Dom's features

He has fine, slightly curly brown hair with brown eyes.

Davy Jones features
Blue eyes and no hair to speak of but highly unlikely that he can even still procreate.

Cutler's features
He most likely also has brown hair but has grey eyes although Liz' brown eyes would be a more dominant genetic feature so he isn't ruled out.

Barbossa's features
Curly, red hair with brown eyes except that curly hair is a dominant gene so Liz has to be a carrier of both curly and straight genes and the kid's dad would have to carry both as well or have straight hair. Red hair would be recessive so any brown genes would dominate as well.

James' features
James has straight, brown hair with a slight curl and green eyes. Unless Liz was a carrier for a green eye gene as well as brown, then their child would have brown eyes.

Jack's features
Jack has slightly curly brown hair and brown eyes.

Will's features
Will has straight brown hair and brown eyes.

So, as you can see, the kid could be anyone's just going on his appearance if Dom is in fact, Liz' child.

ludagurl3d
More likely Jack's. I've seen a pic -- he looks a lot like Johnny did as a kid.

Chiki Mina
Here's a response from Terry about this topic

Posted by Terry on Monday, 8 January 2007, at 11:28 p.m., in response to Sorry..J/L shippers. No waffle ending., posted by Faith_Mist on Monday, 8 January 2007, at 6:32 p.m.

which means that the scenes are not elaborate and do not require the full cast and crew ... and there are also some scheduled reshoots planned.

Common on big films for there to be more shooting after principal photography is wrapped.

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=93781

Like I said, it's not a big deal. They don't requier the full CAST and crew. They are just patching up some things. I think this brings us into a relief, but we can't still jump into conclusions.

ToddianGirl
This is from Terry from Worldplayer.com I this was posted at KTTC here's the link http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=93781 see there is NOTHING to be worried about I knew this would make everyone fell better.

ToddianGirl
Editing To Say:Thanks Mina for posting that. I wasn't worried. See like Mina said we need to STOP jumping to conclusions. There is NOTHING to be worried about.

Chiki Mina
Thats great that you and I did the same investigation!
Now that's what I call team work wink

That expression in that post from Terry, to me, sounded as if "why are you worried about it."

Of course, he won't say the real plan, but it's not a big deal. And I bet Terry is like "what is the big deal?!"

a-k-a-amber
OMG! what is this all about!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? someone fill me in so i dont have to go back and read this whole thread!

Chiki Mina
First of all, this thread's topic has been solved already. It's nothing to be worried about. Misty just pranoid for a moment and I had knock some sense into her lol.

But everything is alright. Reshooting is not a big deal for now and everything seems to be fine. The impotant thing is not to jump in to conclusions.

a-k-a-amber
what is it? i mean what are they reshooting and WHO is reshooting keira?

Chiki Mina
They are all in Hawaii with Keira and the kid Dom. And they found Orlando there also and so everyone thought that it was going to be a W/E. When we can't point to that nor we can't point to J/E emidiately.

If you scroll up a bit, Terry left a comment on wordplayer about it. He says that its only a reshoot to patch some things up--fixing somethings. And he said to do that, you don't need the whole CAST and crew.

a-k-a-amber
oh okay Orlando just happened to be there? okay that makes me feel better thanks... like 5 minute mental break down.... whew and all before my science class smile well i am on for 5 more minute then to my next class unfortunatly but I'll try to get back on before rehearsal tonight I haven't been getting on because of that and i can see i need to or i miss important stuff whew anyways smile

Chiki Mina
In COTBP, Keira did some scenes by herself. For instance, the island scene. When she is with Jack. There was, I think, one or two scenes where she was being filmed by herself. That's probably a reshoot. If I remeber correctly, Keira said they called her or something like that. That's a reshoot, when they want to add something--most likely from the director. That doesn't include the full cast nor Johnny.

Same thing in Hawaii. Still, we can't give conclusions. Though I know what may happen...but I can't say it's a fact.

Mistypirate
Here's a response from Terry about this topic

Posted by Terry on Monday, 8 January 2007, at 11:28 p.m., in response to Sorry..J/L shippers. No waffle ending., posted by Faith_Mist on Monday, 8 January 2007, at 6:32 p.m.

which means that the scenes are not elaborate and do not require the full cast and crew ... and there are also some scheduled reshoots planned.

Common on big films for there to be more shooting after principal photography is wrapped.

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=93781

Like I said, it's not a big deal. They don't requier the full CAST and crew. They are just patching up some things. I think this brings us into a relief, but we can't still jump into conclusions.

*giggles* So it worked wink

Chiki Mina
Is your nick there faith mist?

Mistypirate
Is your nick there faith mist?

Mines? No confused What are you talking about Mina? My nick is Mistypirate. big grin

Chiki Mina
Theres a member there called Faith_Mist who posted that there will be no "waffle ending" lol

Mistypirate
LOL I bet that got Terry's attention.

Chiki Mina
Well, it sure worked wink

I really want to ask about the teaser/trailer. But I don't want to sound like I'm pushing them.

Mistypirate
LOL ask him.

Mistypirate
I'll talk to you later Mina Have to go. smile

Chiki Mina
Oki! We'll talk later smile

a-k-a-amber
hey yall whats new?

Chiki Mina
Nothing big grin It's been dead today lol. Nothing knew for now.

a-k-a-amber
really?

PirateDiva
So whats up ladies? whats new? whats the 411?

a-k-a-amber
im still catching up myself smile

Chiki Mina
Just the clips about the teaser stick out tongue

Coming probably in a few weeks. Im so anxious right now.

a-k-a-amber
me tooo!

Chiki Mina
I really want to see Sao Feng in the teaser, and Im very anxious about Teague big grin

PirateDiva
Omg tell me about it.... i feel like im super energized cause i've been feeling anxiety ever since the footage on Disney came out!

Chiki Mina
Same here! i have been having like wishful thinking moments lol.

LovelyOne
OK its Will's and Elizabeths son then..lol

sailorleo
Originally posted by LovelyOne
OK its Will's and Elizabeths son then..lol zomg! lovely one, haven't talked to you in ages!

LovelyOne
lol hey! xx

----

All the W/E shippers can laugh at us. Its Will's son with Elizabeth. If Dominic is there too then its Will's

Oh man I hope jack doesnt have a second fiddle ending to Will. thats what pisses me off the most.

LovelyOne
HANG on! was Johnny shooting there before? and they are re-shooting it again and he's not there this time?

If thats the case then they have probably filmed the ending TWICE

two different versions

one where Jack's the dad and one where Will's the dad possibly? to keep it a secret...not revealing which ending they are going to use...

this ones being made obvious...diversion?

Chiki Mina
Wait, wait, Lovely. You got a point. But Terry answered the question of this topic

He said that they are just fixing some things, it;s not necessary to have the entire cast.

So for now, we can't say it's Will's or Jack's lol.

LovelyOne
I dont believe what Terry's saying..

was Johnny there before?

Mistypirate
Wait a minute 2 endings??? I don't believe it. It's either Will's or Jack. But Orli is only on vacation I don't think he is filming.

sailorleo
Wait a minute 2 endings??? I don't believe it. It's either Will's or Jack. But Orli is only on vacation I don't think he is filming. yeah he could have been there..for oh.....because it's hawaii...

Mistypirate
Yes everyone is in Hawaii. Doesn't necessarily mean he was shooting, like you said in an earlier post. We haven't heard anything about Orli going back to do some re-shoots. Johnny went back to do some re-shoots, we heard about it. So if Orli would have been called we would have heard or known about it.

PsychoFreeak
...i love Hawaii fool_fly

Mistypirate
Lucky you, I have never been to Hawaii. I wish I could go.

PsychoFreeak
i've never been stick out tongue i just think it looks kool on TV lol... stick out tongue

IheartPocky
Adam Sandler is in Hawaii lol.

I bet he's the daddy wink

PsychoFreeak
lol.....hes kool

lovethemtigers
chiki...I love your siggy.....Johnny's expression is so sexy...and the longing between him and Elizabeth is so breathtaking....

Gosh, ladies...Jack has to have the great ending....what a horrible end to the trilogy if they try to upstage jack with will....they know that won't work....what brings people back to the movie...what have the critics raved about...Jack Sparrow...he has to have the last blast at the end....besides...the trilogy really and truly is all about Jack Sparrow.

Every picture with jack and liz is so electrifying...it makes me want to cry.......

lovethemtigers
my heart is breaking....I can't wait to see the teaser trailers....and the trailers....the movie itself....I'm just so hypnotized by the Jack and Liz story I can't think of anything else...and with each thought their attraction gets sexier and sexier...Jack just looks so Manly in Chiki's siggy...that stoic brave "I can take on the world" look!

Mistypirate
chiki...I love your siggy.....Johnny's expression is so sexy...and the longing between him and Elizabeth is so breathtaking....

Gosh, ladies...Jack has to have the great ending....what a horrible end to the trilogy if they try to upstage jack with will....they know that won't work....what brings people back to the movie...what have the critics raved about...Jack Sparrow...he has to have the last blast at the end....besides...the trilogy really and truly is all about Jack Sparrow.

Every picture with jack and liz is so electrifying...it makes me want to cry.......

Lovethemtigers you couldn't have said it better. It made me want to cry to. weep (ok let me stop the weeping) Your words have given me an aura of positiveness that we are going to have our ending. Jack and Liz forever.

lovethemtigers
People's Choice Baby....Jack and Elizabeth...best match of the year!

Drinks All Around...make it Rum, Please!

lovethemtigers
Ladies wouldn't we have so much fun if we could all go see the movie together on opening day....we could camp out the night before, go over all of our theories, drink rum and the celebrate our happy ending for Jack Sparrow....

Mistypirate
cheers For Sparrabeth Happy Dance

lovethemtigers
But in a way...it'll be sad too....it'll be the last time we see Captain Jack Sparrow...a legend will come to an end...goes off to cry.....

Mistypirate
Ladies wouldn't we have so much fun if we could all go see the movie together on opening day....we could camp out the night before, go over all of our theories, drink rum and the celebrate our happy ending for Jack Sparrow....

OMG That would be an awesome idea. It would be great to see the movie with people that have the same passion about this characters. And after the movie ends, we could either cry together or celebrate our great waffle ending. eek!

PirateDiva

OMG U HAVE truely hit a soft sopt there.....i've been Telling Misty and Mina that it would be soooo awsome to go see this movie with all u girls....that would be soooo much fun...and i like the camp out idea and share our throies....one can only dream!!! sad

Mistypirate
You are making me sad.sad I wish we could all meet each other and then see the movie. That would be the most wonderful thing. weep

PirateDiva
Hey Misty Im going to Miami in APRIL....maybe there is a chance....cause my friends want to hit up ORLANDO!!!! W0o0o0o0!

Mistypirate
OMG? REALLY? let me know eek! It would be great if we could meet.

PirateDiva
YES....Of Course....Thats why I kept egging them on....lol!! I TELL THEM ORLANDO W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!! WE R SOOOOOO THERE!!!!! big grin Cant wait MisTy!!!

Mistypirate
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HH This is so exciting. eek!
Well good night talk to u tomorrow.

sailorleo
OMG U HAVE truely hit a soft sopt there.....i've been Telling Misty and Mina that it would be soooo awsome to go see this movie with all u girls....that would be soooo much fun...and i like the camp out idea and share our throies....one can only dream!!! sad hmmmm what if we could....well through the magic of cell phones i mean....i dunno.....

PirateDiva
Omg yes we all call each other on like 3 way and stuff while we r in the movie theaters and we could all scream like crazy girls....cause it'll be the most exciting day ever!!!

sailorleo
Omg yes we all call each other on like 3 way and stuff while we r in the movie theaters and we could all scream like crazy girls....cause it'll be the most exciting day ever!!! now if only i had a cell phone *cries*

PirateDiva
LMAO....Awwww Man sailor ur killing me here....lol!

Pirates life fo
Actually no one has shot yet in Hawaii and the reshoots arent until February and those are in Palmdale.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>