Anubis Vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Last time I asked people, they said Surfer was the closest power level to gauge it by. It's time to put that to the test. Anubis vs. silver surfer, a battle to rock the cosmos. Anubis gets all subweapons, and Aumaan Anubis form if needed. Surfer gets his board (Like he needs anything else with Power cosmic stick out tongue ). anyway, let's rock.

Btw, for those wondering who Anubis is, he's the main villain's Orbital Frame (read: Extremely sick-ass Mecha) in the Zone of the Enders video game. The version is ZOE: 2nd runner.

A visual aid.

http://www.dropbike.com/uploads/images/Mejo/431A924_Anubis2.gif

Roldz
Surfer dismantles Anubis and turns him into a toaster oven.. JK

TricksterPriest
Does that mean you think Anubis can win? I know Surfer's got the feats and track record, but I was hoping Anubis's quasi 'Super Robot' status would give it equal footing.

Roldz
I've played ZOE and only saw him on a few cutscenes, didnt finished it dough. That means i know close to nothing about him, still SS have dismantled, reconfigure far advanced technology before unless this guys technology equals that of Watchers, i dont see him winning..

Validus
Been awhile since I played ZOE2 but I don't recall Orbital Frames being anywhere near Silver Surfer level in power.

TricksterPriest
Surfer was what people told me he was last time. Where do you think I should have put him? Honestly, I'm not sure how Orbital frames stack up against power cosmic. I do know that they're stronger than most Alpha level mutants. I think Anubis would cream Magneto, Apoc and quite a few others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.