IC Villians vs. Xmen Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was looking at this wall paper I have of the DC villians featured during the whole IC thing, And I was like, Hmm I wonder if they could take The Xmen villians, whom I have regarded as being the best rogues gallery of villians in comics. So what do you all think?

Sinestro
Cheetah
Zoom
Bizarro
Black Adam
Dr. Polaris
Dr. Light
Slade

vs.

Magneto
Apocolypse
Juggernaut
Mr. Sinister
Sabertooth
Exodus
Holocaust
Nimrod

outavodka
wat is DC Villians gona do to im assuming classic Jugg/with a combo of Magneto/Exodusright behind him. I notice you got Zoom in there but it comes down to stalmate cuz Zoom cant hurt Juggs and Juggs aint putin hands on him unless his mind is f*cked.

King Kandy
Sinestro and Black Adam plus Zoom and Bizzaro, and you've got the core strength of the IC team.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sinestro and Black Adam plus Zoom and Bizzaro, and you've got the core strength of the IC team.

I kinda figured Dr. Light and Sinestro were the core of the IC team and Magneto and Exodus where the Core of the Xmen villians. Tho Apoc when Non jobbing could probably own most others.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I was looking at this wall paper I have of the DC villians featured during the whole IC thing, And I was like, Hmm I wonder if they could take The Xmen villians, whom I have regarded as being the best rogues gallery of villians in comics. So what do you all think?

Sinestro
Cheetah
Zoom
Bizarro
Black Adam
Dr. Polaris
Dr. Light
Slade

vs.

Magneto
Apocolypse
Juggernaut
Mr. Sinister
Sabertooth
Exodus
Holocaust
Nimrod

Magneto/Apoc/Sinister/Sabertooth kill Sinesto

db_renji
This is an intense match. At first i want to go w/ team x-men seeing exdous and Apoc and Juggs. But when you really look at the power on the side of team IC. Not a curb stomp either way.

Maybe X-men 6/10 or Maybe IC 6/10. Cant really say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.