Adam Warlock/Thanos vs Drax/SS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
anyone

King Kandy
Thanos could beat the other two alone...

Warlock might do the same.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos could beat the other two alone...

Warlock might do the same.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
anyone

Both wielders of the IG

bigbran
Both wielders of the IG Why do you always say that?
The IG has nothing to do with this thread at all!

guy222
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Why do you always say that?
The IG has nothing to do with this thread at all!

hmm

celestialdemon
Team 1 wins this. They can easily match team 2's power and have far more cunning and fighting ability.

Soljer
Thanos in a stomp.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Thanos in a stomp.

Adam>Thanos IMO. Thanos is cunning smile

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Team 1 wins this. They can easily match team 2's power and have far more cunning and fighting ability.

Drax killed Thanos. It is his destiny

celestialdemon
Warlock is definitely not more powerful than Thanos. But, Thnos did admit that Warlock is the one person he feared because of how cunning he was.

Wally West
Thanos has killed Warlock, beaten Silver Surfer to near death, and beat classic Drax down easily. Hes easily the most powerful here, he could have beaten current Drax had he not been pre-occupied.

guy222
Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos has killed Warlock, beaten Silver Surfer to near death, and beat classic Drax down easily. Hes easily the most powerful here, he could have beaten current Drax had he not been pre-occupied.

Ultimate Avenger turned Thanos to stone. Thanos could not perceive Adam when he had that stupid hoti. Drax got Thanos fair and square. Thanos knows his master. It is Death.

WorldWarHulk
Ultimate Avenger turned Thanos to stone. Thanos could not perceive Adam when he had that stupid hoti. Drax got Thanos fair and square. Thanos knows his master. It is Death. And, he isn't that same Warlock... and Thanos isn't the same either.
Nevermind the rest, because that is you making up your take on what happened.

guy222
And, he isn't that same Warlock... and Thanos isn't the same either.
Nevermind the rest, because that is you making up your take on what happened.

I make up what.....Pick a winner, I will ask u

WorldWarHulk
I make up what.....Pick a winner, I will ask u Drax beating Thanos fair and square... Hotu not being able to sense Warlock (which never happened by the way... nor did it have anything to do with Thanos).

Take a guess at who I think is going to win... no expression

guy222
Drax beating Thanos fair and square... Hotu not being able to sense Warlock (which never happened by the way... nor did it have anything to do with Thanos).

Take a guess at who I think is going to win... no expression

I told ya before. Ala Carmello, he lost to Drax. You wanna discuss HOTI, private message me. Are u taking Team One? Don't forget Drax stopped Thanos? IMO, Adam is greater than Thanos. stick out tongue Have a good Sunday. Seems, I already know u big grin

WorldWarHulk
I told ya before. Ala Carmello, he lost to Drax. You wanna discuss HOTI, private message me. Are u taking Team One? Don't forget Drax stopped Thanos? IMO, Adam is greater than Thanos. stick out tongue Have a good Sunday. Seems, I already know u big grin I'm not going to private message you, about something that never happened... no f*cking point.

Thanos basically let Drax do that, at least, what we're led to believe.
Don't forget that Thanos was working on saving the universe.
He put up a weak shield.
And, Drax cheapshotted him.

What would happen in a fight, would be a reminder of what happened many times, when Thanos fist entered comics.

Funny... you base this off of what?
What was that one fight between them? And how did it go?
Oh ya, Warlock got killed.

Also, that one Warlock never held that power. It is as irrelevent as me saying that if Thanos had beaten Warlock with the IG...

Wait, why do I even bother? sad

llagrok
Seriously, who argues with facts? No matter how weak or strong Thanos' shield was, Drax still ripped his heart out. It's his Destiny to kill Thanos and he did it. I mean, has anyone even seen Drax get injured after Annihilation?

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by llagrok
Seriously, who argues with facts? No matter how weak or strong Thanos' shield was, Drax still ripped his heart out. It's his Destiny to kill Thanos and he did it. I mean, has anyone even seen Drax get injured after Annihilation? Thanos was turned the other way, while he was also trying to save two universes...no expression

I also saw him his ass blasted quite a bit away from some of those drones...

guy222
Seriously, who argues with facts? No matter how weak or strong Thanos' shield was, Drax still ripped his heart out. It's his Destiny to kill Thanos and he did it. I mean, has anyone even seen Drax get injured after Annihilation?

Great point

guy222
I'm not going to private message you, about something that never happened... no f*cking point.

Thanos basically let Drax do that, at least, what we're led to believe.
Don't forget that Thanos was working on saving the universe.
He put up a weak shield.
And, Drax cheapshotted him.

What would happen in a fight, would be a reminder of what happened many times, when Thanos fist entered comics.

Funny... you base this off of what?
What was that one fight between them? And how did it go?
Oh ya, Warlock got killed.

Also, that one Warlock never held that power. It is as irrelevent as me saying that if Thanos had beaten Warlock with the IG...

Wait, why do I even bother? sad

llagrok
Thanos was turned the other way, while he was also trying to save two universes...no expression

I also saw him his ass blasted quite a bit away from some of those drones...

It doesn't matter what he was trying to do, a weakened Silver Surfer was able to do it.

Being turned the other way around, IS THAT OF ANY IMPORTANT AT ALL? stick out tongue

No matter what you say, Drax was able to penetrate Thanos' skin and rip his heart out.

WorldWarHulk
It doesn't matter what he was trying to do, a weakened Silver Surfer was able to do it.

Being turned the other way around, IS THAT OF ANY IMPORTANT AT ALL? stick out tongue

No matter what you say, Drax was able to penetrate Thanos' skin and rip his heart out. Considering Thanos was working machines when he was doing it...

No... I guess not, and seeing as how I just have a feeling that you like Wolverine...
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8724/crusades0536iv6.th.jpg

No matter what you say, Thanos was turned around, and it wasn't even a fight.
Would a man made of kryptonite>Superman because he stabbed his heart out from behind?

llagrok
1. There's a difference in having your heart ripped out and being knocked out. I seriously hope you become able to tell the difference one day wink

2. Drax was able to PIERCE Thanos' skin, that's quite a feat my friend.

WorldWarHulk
1. There's a difference in having your heart ripped out and being knocked out. I seriously hope you become able to tell the difference one day wink

2. Drax was able to PIERCE Thanos' skin, that's quite a feat my friend. Can you not tell the difference between someone getting attacked from behind, and getting attacked from the front?
No, I guess not... better alert some scientists, because this may take a while on your own...

With a plot device, and a bit of pis, he was able to do it. ermm

If you cannot see that it wasn't a fight, nor would it go the same way, then there is no point in this already pointless debate.

Also, a noted piece of information, would be that it took him a bit to get through the shield, and that was a basically defenseless Thanos.

llagrok

2. Drax was able to PIERCE Thanos' skin, that's quite a feat my friend.

CasanoVa
How fuggin stupid.

Warlock demolishes Drax, therefore he doesn't get time to even get to Thanos before being utterly killed.

Thanos pimps slaps Surfer around at his amusement.

Thanos/Warlock 10/10

WorldWarHulk
OK ignore the response I gave you then, because that is the best and only one I'm giving to this shoddy statement.

llagrok
Originally posted by CasanoVa
How fuggin stupid.

Warlock demolishes Drax, therefore he doesn't get time to even get to Thanos before being utterly killed.

Thanos pimps slaps Surfer around at his amusement.

Thanos/Warlock 10/10

I can't argue with that cool

guy222
I can't argue with that cool

Warlock/Thanos ftw

LORDSIDIOUS01
Warlock/Thanos ftw

Soul gem ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.