Magneto vs. Namor vs. Aquaman vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Magneto vs. Namor. vs. Aquaman vs. Black Bolt go head to head in a free for all

who goes out first? who is the last man standing?

....?

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Magneto vs. Namor. vs. Aquaman vs. Black Bolt go head to head in a free for all

who goes out first? who is the last man standing?

....?

Black Bolt screams, off comes Namor's head

H. S. 6
I'd probably give it to Black Bolt, although it would be a hell of a fight.

Badabing
Would Mags shield block Bolt's scream?

jasofisc
while I think that magneto could not take a full out scream from black bolt I don't think black bolt with get that chance. I think aquaman is the first to go down considering all the damage he would do is to namor since he doesn't have any psyc defense. Aquaman won't have a prayer with attacking anyone else magneto has more then enough psyc defenses and his shild is going to protect him from anything else. all mags has to do with him is make his blood go in reverse until aqua man passes out. next to go down is namor just because the other two has his primary powers (flight and strenghth) and a lot more powerful powers on top of that. I think it would end with black bolt trying to scream at magneto then mags using his power to shut black bolts mouth.

Madvillain
true

Bentley
Not quite. Blackbolt has power over his own molecules, Magneto aint keeping his mouth shut. BB for the win.

Crimson King
wasn't it stated that whisper from BB can destroy mountains?

Rutog98
Blackbolt beats the other team in his sleep. His control over electrons uppercuts MAgneto's powers many times over. He can transmute Namor and MAgneto both into stone statues. He's done this at a distance to an entire army.

Lucid Lui
It vasically comes down to Mags vs. Bolt. And Bolt wins after a good fight.

Bentley
If a good fight means Magneto being desintegrated with a whisper, yep, Blackbolt wins after a good fight.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Bentley
Not quite. Blackbolt has power over his own molecules, Magneto aint keeping his mouth shut. BB for the win.

mags can just use the metal on his antana to shut his mouth. Also when did black bolt get power over his molecules that sounds more like Mr. Sinister or Apoc? Also how would that help black bolt not get his mouth shut.

if you want to see how good a fight between black bolt and mags would be check out universe x (non-canon I don't mean this by way of evidence) when toad with mags' powers fights black bolt's son black knight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What happens if Aquaman Shuts off everyone's Mutant and Inhuman Genes?

ExtraMision5555
Blackbolts matter manipulation is more than enough to challenge Magneto's vast array of powers, not to mention, he has fought (and beaten) gravitron before

Most of magnetos high end feats wont work on blackbolt

blackbolt ftw

jasofisc
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What happens if Aquaman Shuts off everyone's Mutant and Inhuman Genes?

can he do that to a mass amount of people also can he do that before someone else clocks him and does it go though sheilds?

guy222
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Blackbolts matter manipulation is more than enough to challenge Magneto's vast array of powers, not to mention, he has fought (and beaten) gravitron before

Most of magnetos high end feats wont work on blackbolt

blackbolt ftw

co signed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jasofisc
can he do that to a mass amount of people also can he do that before someone else clocks him and does it go though sheilds?

Who has shields? And Aquaman is durable enough to stand up to Despero's punches, At least for like a little while. I dont' think anyone is going to clock him and just take him out of the fight. I don't know how many people's mutations he can take out at one time> i was just asking what happens.

Bentley
Aquaman is durable, but not Blackbolt-scream durable. The inhuman open his mouth and they all go down. However, I'll admit that Aquaman is the biggest thread for him here.

jasofisc
Who has shields? And Aquaman is durable enough to stand up to Despero's punches, At least for like a little while. I dont' think anyone is going to clock him and just take him out of the fight. I don't know how many people's mutations he can take out at one time> i was just asking what happens.

mags has shields, I didn't mean they were goingt o take him out with one punch but start wailing on him so he won't be able to take everyone out like that. I think aqua man will take at least one of these guys down wheither though tp or the magic hand thing but I don't see that being enough to win this for him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jasofisc
mags has shields, I didn't mean they were goingt o take him out with one punch but start wailing on him so he won't be able to take everyone out like that. I think aqua man will take at least one of these guys down wheither though tp or the magic hand thing but I don't see that being enough to win this for him.

He could take two out at once. BB with his hand and Namor with Tp. Then he'd be up shit creek against Magneto. Magneto loses to BB and Namor loses to everyone. Magneto has the best chance in an actual last man standing becuz BB and Namor would go down first due to aquaman.

jasofisc
He could take two out at once. BB with his hand and Namor with Tp. Then he'd be up shit creek against Magneto. Magneto loses to BB and Namor loses to everyone. Magneto has the best chance in an actual last man standing becuz BB and Namor would go down first due to aquaman.

I agree (except I think mags can take black bolt but that just my opinion)

Bentley
Blackbolt is the fastest here, he is also the only one who can take Mags, the one thing standing in his way is Aquaman so he just has to take him down and one scream does it.

This is Aquaman vs Blackbolt except Aquaman loses even if he wins.

ExtraMision5555
why would aquaman nullify blackbolt? due to the nature of the inhuman's pysiology, and the tergessian mists, i dont think thiers a solid foundation to say that he would de-activate BB

Lucid Lui
What happens if Aquaman Shuts off everyone's Mutant and Inhuman Genes? Nothing, because Aquaman can't do that.

Bentley
The magic hand can cure some stuff, but wether it affects inhumans or not is imposible to know. In my opinion, even if that was the case, BB takes him down before he gets to try.

Lucid Lui
The water hand can be used to heal and it negates dark magic. The only "mutation" it's ever healed was one caused by dark magic. There's really nothing to indicate he could do something like turning off a mutant gene. People just get carried away.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
The water hand can be used to heal and it negates dark magic. The only "mutation" it's ever healed was one caused by dark magic. There's really nothing to indicate he could do something like turning off a mutant gene. People just get carried away.

ahh

thats nice to know

nto that i thought that was the case bfore
but yeah

and at the minimum, IF that were the case

aquaman would get his body ripped in half before he ever got close enough to touch blackbolt

Madvillain
thanks for clearing that up lucid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lucid Lui

SO what are the terran midst? ANd what is mutatation?

Rutog98
Black Bolt beats the other three at the same time easily. Magneto is powerless against Black Bolt as BB has too much control over electrons. He could literally dissipate all of Magneto's attacks and transform him into stone along with the rest of the others.

I don't know why people are putting Black Bolts against Magneto-level characters. He's way beyond that. Want to give BB a good fight, pit him against Sersi or Quasar.

Lucid Lui
SO what are the terran midst? ANd what is mutatation? Terrigen Mists: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrigen_Mist
Mutation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation

jasofisc
oh for the love, magneto has way complete control over magenizium their is no way black bolt is messing with him on that front. also black bolt is not getting though mags' shields if it was a strait up fight between mags and black bolt it would be close either way. Anyone that says black bolt would just utterly murder mags is on the verge of either being a Magneto hater or a black bolt fanboy. or they are just part of the general kmc consensuses that x characters suck and lose in everything and that all mags can do is lift metal things. I have no problem with people saying it would be close with black bolt winning but a lot of people are making it seem like black bolt is just going to walk up to mags and rip his head off.

also black bolt doesn't just use his screem all the time. In fact it's a weapon of last resort. When he was fighting thor he didn't use it also he didn't use it with quite a few others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.