Entertainment Weekly, January 12,2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calypso
In the "What to Watch section for day-to-day guide to notable programs on TV is the following

Tuesday 1.09

(Inset box) Pirate's Booty
9-11pm
The 33rd Annual People's Choice Awards
CBS
Johnny Depp's so nice, he's nominated thrice.
Yeah, thrice.
Shut up, it is too a real world.

Don't you just love that last line.

He'll be a big winner tonight.

a-k-a-amber
OMG!!! is that tonight? ooooooo drat! I have rehearsal..... I will record it what time does it start?

oh 9-11?

Chiki Mina
it's 9-11, yes.

Depprived
I wish this was shown in the UK. sad

akanai
maybe it'll be on youtube later, as everything, don't worry depprived big grin

IheartPocky
oooo i must set up my Tivo...

Chiki Mina
No doubt Mr. Depp will win smile

a-k-a-amber
no doubt at all smile i cant wait im going to tape it smile eek!!!

PirateDiva
Yes! Johnny Tonite....cant wait to see his Thank You speech Via Satellite from whereever he is....apparently LONDON! lol

Mistypirate
Is that tonight?

Chiki Mina
JOHNNY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

IheartPocky
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Chiki Mina
I felt my face hot when I saw Mr. Depp. *sigh*

Mistypirate
I missed it..... sad

Elizarow
We won best cople to !!!!!!!!!!!

Mistypirate
I'm so happy. Once again Sparrabethers have proven themselves. Happy Dance

lovethemtigers
Oh Happy Day..Drinks all around.....RUM>>>>>>

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o JACK AND LIZZIE!!!! Wo0o0o0o0o0o00o!!!! QUE VIVA EL AMOR!!!!!! W0o0o0o0o0o0o00!!

Chiki Mina
SII! VIVA ELIZABETH Y JACK!!!

*sigh* stick out tongue

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o!!!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by IheartPocky
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

AAaaaayyy!

Mistypirate
-------------------------------------huh?----------------------------------------
This is strange. are you a J/L shipper? big grin

Chiki Mina
There was this analysis about the J/E relationship on wordplayer.

Mistypirate
I read it, that was really interesting. I took classes in psychology, all of that fascinated me. Specially Freud theory's. I remember posting something about Freud in the Symbol's thread. Anyways, the analysis fascinated me. It was really good.
I read somewhere, I think it was on KTTC, that one of the T's is influenced by Jungs work

Chiki Mina
Yes^^ I studied that last year. I was going to take psychologist, I like listening people but I'm leaning towards communications more.

It was interesting. Psychologically makes sense, but you don't have to be one in order to see how they are alike.

Mistypirate
I had to take them, for my criminal Justice degree. It really helped me a-lot. Because in this field I sometimes get to deal with people that are not mentally stable. You sympathize with them, and it helps you understand a lot about their actions.
I totally agree with you, I think every one sees all the similarities of the J/L relationship, and how they are evolving and why they are like that. And the circumstances that brought them together in this journey. And how their relationship has progressed, possibly to something rather more interesting. Nobody can't deny this, well the can. But still that's all it is, denial.

Chiki Mina
I got the DMC script smile Finally. It's pretty interesting big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.