Raiden vs The Sorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
How can you kill someone who is already dead? This is the ultimate mind-trip.

Raiden suffers a gunshot wound to the head. It's non lethal, but it puts him into a coma.

The FOXHOUND member finds himself back where he was a child soldier in the Liberian Civil War, wading waist-length down a river, armed only with his H.F. Blade.

The Sorrow, father to Revolver Ocelot and former member of the Cobra Unit, appears before him.

The Sorrow: Sad... so sad... a host of sorrows. And you are one of them.

Raiden: Who are you?!

The Sorrow: I am The Sorrow. Like you, I, too, am filled with sadness. This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow.

Raiden: The Sorrow? You must be from the Cobra Unit! But you're dead!

The Sorrow: The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended.

This battle is simple: Raiden must face his personal demons (i.e., the people he had killed from his days as 'Jack the Ripper' to the Big Shell fiasco). If he makes it to The Sorrow's remains, then he will live.

Should he fail...well, you can guess what happens.

Superboy Prime
...This is kind of hard to figure out, but I believe Raiden will have a harder time dealing with this situation what with his denial and attempt to forget his past sins.

Black Dalek
... no expression Raiden just walks out his enemies way just like Snake did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.