Despero Vs The Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Hell ... everyone's making Despero threads these days so why the f**k not?

Seriously ... I've read up on Despero.... and I think Vision has a good shot at taking him.

evil face

None of Despero's telepathy tricks will work.

His strength + energy blasts are useless against an intangible foe.

Vision is very intelligent and an expert tactician.

Discuss .... b!tches.

stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Despero stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Scoobless
Hell ... everyone's making Despero threads these days so why the f**k not?

Seriously ... I've read up on Despero.... and I think Vision has a good shot at taking him.

evil face

None of Despero's telepathy tricks will work.

His strength + energy blasts are useless against an intangible foe.

Vision is very intelligent and an expert tactician.

Discuss .... b!tches.

stick out tongue

Vision

Blair Wind
Space Ph......I mean vision might stand a chance shifty

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blair Wind

confused

Vision FTW!

smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Blair Wind

?!

Hell, I'd vote against myself if we used Vision with SP.

So, um, Visions wins.

wink

darthgoober
Despero wins. Hell, he could take Vision, Space Phantom, Adam Warlock, and Thor all at the same time. shifty

Blair Wind
confused

Vision FTW!

smile

Why being confused. Your suddenly wanting to know if "androids" are alive, if vision could beat despero....I dunno, you could be trying to get public approval.....shifty

laughing out loud Or maybe I am just bsing and trying to get people to think that certain strategies might be used against them stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Despero wins. Hell, he could take Vision, Space Phantom, Adam Warlock, and Thor all at the same time. shifty

You know I could just edit the hell out of this, right?

darthgoober
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You know I could just edit the hell out of this, right?
Yeah if you wanted to take the LOW road. Of course taking that road would seem an awful lot like desperation from someone who was a bit nervous about a possible future situation. stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Yeah if you wanted to take the LOW road. Of course taking that road would seem an awful lot like desperation from someone who was a bit nervous about a possible future situation. stick out tongue

Not at all, friend.

wink

Scoobless
Meh ... He's just lucky that someone else will get to knock his punk-ass "team" out of the tourney before we royally humiliate him.

big grin

darthgoober
Meh ... He's just lucky that someone else will get to knock his punk-ass "team" out of the tourney before we royally humiliate him.

big grin
We'll see.......

leonidas
doh

and about this fight: likely a stalemate. no way in god's green earth vis can do enough damage to ko someone who can take out ww, cm and supes. if he partially solidifies, he can be paritally hit, and that would be enough.

despero is also ridiculously smart and a great tactician in his own right. vision could hassle him, but no way he could win. despero might be able to figure something out. still if vis stays immaterial, it might be tough for despero to get the ko.

i hate vision battles . . .

Scoobless
laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did vision become stronger than the combined might superman, captain marvel, and WW? And that still wasn't enough. WTF about this this thread.

Scoobless
Physical strength isn't everything... and it's useless if you can't make contact with your opponent.

Vision has taken down characters who are physically much stronger than himself ... such as Nefarius and, almost, Count Nafaria

nvrbeenwthagirl
Physical strength isn't everything... and it's useless if you can't make contact with your opponent.

Vision has taken down characters who are physically much stronger than himself ... such as Nefarius and, almost, Count Nafaria

Are you trying to even put NEfarius in the same strength Catagory as DEspero? Or in the same Durability catagory? WTF. Nefaria hasn't owned an impressive Avenegers line up that I can think of. Vision is simply outmatched. I dont' care if Vision is Phased, Despero's TK could rip Vision apart by grabbing on the molecules.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by leonidas
doh

and about this fight: likely a stalemate. no way in god's green earth vis can do enough damage to ko someone who can take out ww, cm and supes. if he partially solidifies, he can be paritally hit, and that would be enough.
B]

How does one partially solidify ?

Scoobless
I've never seem him display TK.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I've never seem him display TK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Despero

Psychokenisis or what ever it is. and I'm pretty sure he's used it to do some teleportation stuff. I"ll look it up just to be sure.

http://www.angelfire.com/ar/hellUSA/Despero.html

also here it states he has Telekenisis.

Scoobless
But when has he ever used it?

leonidas
i think he used it WAAYYYYYY back when he had that weird head-fan thing going on. i think that was when he exhibited teleportational abilities as well. i really don't know if the CURRENT incarnation has shown teleportation or TK. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
i think he used it WAAYYYYYY back when he had that weird head-fan thing going on. i think that was when he exhibited teleportational abilities as well. i really don't know if the CURRENT incarnation has shown teleportation or TK. erm

He was able to pull himself back together somehow when his essence was dispersed. And it looked like he was using Tk when he fought the JLA/JSA. those pink bubbles looked like they hurt with physical force. I coudl be wrong tho. Supergirl also had TK powers and it was shown that Despero and her had a Tk showdown. She wasn't telepathic at all so he had to be matching her with TK powers.

leonidas
where did that supergirl battle take place? that sounds interesting. i don't know that it was ever really explained how he pulled himself together, but i assume it had to do with his mental powers in some regard . . .

nvrbeenwthagirl
where did that supergirl battle take place? that sounds interesting. i don't know that it was ever really explained how he pulled himself together, but i assume it had to do with his mental powers in some regard . . .

Supergirl Owned Despero. But she was Earth girl supergirl. She was shown fighting him with her her TK as she has never had Telepathy. And he was matching her blast with his own TK. I'll find a scan and post it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/6000/5766/5766-44523-1-supergirl_400.jpg

Bam despero using Tk to match Supergirls Tk.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Supergirl Owned Despero. But she was Earth girl supergirl. She was shown fighting him with her her TK as she has never had Telepathy. And he was matching her blast with his own TK. I'll find a scan and post it.

You mean Earth Angel supergirl wink from peter davids run

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Devil Lance
You mean Earth Angel supergirl wink from peter davids run

Thanks yeah Earth angel sorry, But I knew Despero had very powerful Tk as well as TP. Earth angle Supergil was powerful enough to own most of the God's on Apoc except DS. So if Despero matched her TK with his own, surely he can grab Vision's free floating molecules and scatter vision across the planet or force him back solid for a major beat down.

Scoobless
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/6000/5766/5766-44523-1-supergirl_400.jpg

Bam despero using Tk to match Supergirls Tk.

To be fair, you can't base TK powers off of a comic cover that could just as easily be an TP bolt or energy blast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
To be fair, you can't base TK powers off of a comic cover that could just as easily be an TP bolt or energy blast.

How in the world can supergirl block a TP bolt with Tk? No he always had TK. It's part of his original mutation. He also used it to smack around the league and Society in that fight as well.

xmeat
vision beat hyperion

DevilGoblin
Vision easy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Vision easy

So I take it you think Vision can beat Superman/Captain Marvel/Wonder Woman/Powergirl all at the same time Easily?

Soleran
Vision melds with Despero and makes Despero beat himself up! stick out tongue

Scoobless
How in the world can supergirl block a TP bolt with Tk? No he always had TK. It's part of his original mutation. He also used it to smack around the league and Society in that fight as well.

Which issue(s) was that fight in?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which issue(s) was that fight in?

Around Supergirl 17, the series that Peter David Wrote. This is when Supergirl was Earth Angel Supergirl and like 50 times more powerful.

Doctor S.T.D.

With his physical strength, or his daimond hard form anyway.

guy222

Is he goin to take Adam w/the IG

darthgoober
Originally posted by guy222
Is he goin to take Adam w/the IG
Adam doesn't have the IG, now does he?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Despero Beats Vision eight ways to sunday. Despero has even shown that he can possess machines. Vision is done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.