The Punisher vs Tarzan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so the fight is in the jungle and both combatans have one day to prepare and they have some info on each other:

So Tarzan knows he's dealing with some vigilante from Amerika with incredible combat skills.....

The Punisher knows he's dealing with a very strong man who can talk to animals and swings in his underwear every day from tree to tree...

I'm not giving Frank his weapons (Because then the fight would be over in 0,1 seconds big grin )
The only thing i'm giving the two combatants is a knife and there prep-powers and fighting skills wink

So who will win this fight?

Monkeyboy or Frank?

Discus!!! cool

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so the fight is in the jungle and both combatans have one day to prepare and they have some info on each other:

So Tarzan knows he's dealing with some vigilante from Amerika with incredible combat skills.....

The Punisher knows he's dealing with a very strong man who can talk to animals and swings in his underwear every day from tree to tree...

I'm not giving Frank his weapons (Because then the fight would be over in 0,1 seconds big grin )
The only thing i'm giving the two combatants is a knife and there prep-powers and fighting skills wink

So who will win this fight?

Monkeyboy or Frank?

Discus!!! cool

Tarzan

What a show w/Johnny Weissmuller

ThePittman
Tarzan calls a herd of elephants, rhinos and hippos to charge through the forest and squish Punisher. wink

Tassadar
Punisher goes Dutch from Predator and makes a bunch of traps and a crossbow or something and wins.

Modt
Punisher cheats and pulls out a gun and blows him away. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.