Marvel Street levler Heroes vs the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Is there any way this team can pull of a win against your avaerage pissed off hulk via brute force and on-the-spot tactics (no prep or plot devices)?

The combatants:
Wolverine
Captain America
Daredevil
Punisher
Deadpool
Beast
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Blade
Ka-Zar
Hawkeye
Spider-Man
Thunderbird
X-23
Captain Britain

Standard equipment.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Is there any way this team can pull of a win against your avaerage pissed off hulk via brute force and on-the-spot tactics (no prep or plot devices)?

The combatants:
Wolverine
Captain America
Daredevil
Punisher
Deadpool
Beast
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Blade
Ka-Zar
Hawkeye
Spider-Man
Thunderbird
X-23
Captain Britain

Standard equipment.

The answer is HELL NO. The Hulk has mopped the floor with most of the entire Avengers roster at one time; not once but twice (that I can remember right off; three if you count Ultimates Hulk) in one battle. Another battle he took on Ironman, Wonderman, Namor, and Hercules at once and hardly blinked...of course, in all fairness, that was the mindless savage Hulk, but still....get the "average pissed off" Hulk mad enough, and there wouldn't be much difference.

King_Mungi

The combatants:
Captain Britain

Ummm...what?

jgiant
HULK SMASH!

Badabing
Captain Britain is a street leveler? confused

Beta Ray Howard
Hulk definately smash here.

jollyjim311
Sorry, mental slip. No Capt. Brit.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Badabing
Captain Britain is a street leveler? confused

stick out tongue I was thinking the same thing!!! wink

Badabing
Just making sure I wasn't missing any info.

HULK SMASH!

jollyjim311
I'm aware that Hulk can dominate this fight. What I'm asking is if there's any way that these guys, with some luck, and some well coordinated nerve-punches, can put him down 1/10.

Soleran
I'm aware that Hulk can dominate this fight. What I'm asking is if there's any way that these guys, with some luck, and some well coordinated nerve-punches, can put him down 1/10.

1/10 sure, certainly, without a shadow of a doubt.

Badabing
I believe they can get at least one win. Spidey, Cap, Wolvie, BP, DP, Luke Cage, etc. They all are serious players. cool

Symmetric Chaos

1/10 maybe

if they sacrifice a few lives and really use good team work

leonidas
i'd say they could win more than one if they can work together. what kind of arrows does hawkeye have? hawkeye would be a key in this imo. he RARELY goes all out, and by that i mean he RARELY tries to actually use arrows to kill. imagine say an exploding arrow that blows out one of hulk's eyes. if they could blind him, their odds would go up a lot, imo. hell wolvie ALONE has done a great deal of damage to hulk. they'd need to keep their collective distances but i'd say they could get the job done 2-3/10.

zachrivard
i think the team wins alot more than 1 out of ten wolverine and spiderman alone could take it 4-5/10 throw in deadpool and black panther and they take it 7-8/10 there is also blade hawkeye and many others i think they can take it 9/10

Modt
1/10?.Sure,if they put a BIG pot of baked beans next to a open manhole and kick him down it while he bends over and picks up the pot.Mind you though,it'll only work once.After that they are up shits creek.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by zachrivard
i think the team wins alot more than 1 out of ten wolverine and spiderman alone could take it 4-5/10 throw in deadpool and black panther and they take it 7-8/10 there is also blade hawkeye and many others i think they can take it 9/10

http://www.toasterdesigns.net/random/wtf.jpg

leonidas
i think the team wins alot more than 1 out of ten wolverine and spiderman alone could take it 4-5/10

blink

jollyjim311
Here's how I see it:

People like Wolverine, X-23, Black Panther, Spider-Man, maybe Iron Fist, and Hawkeye can actually hurt Hulk.
People like Captain America and Daredevil can stun or trip him by hitting nerves or pressure points and the like.
Punisher, Deadpool, Beast, Luke Cage, Blade, Ka-Zar, and Thunderbird can distract him or sacrifice themselves if a more valuable team member is in danger, along with maybe doing some damage.

Symmetric Chaos
Here's how I see it:

People like Wolverine, X-23, Black Panther, Spider-Man, maybe Iron Fist, and Hawkeye can actually hurt Hulk.
People like Captain America and Daredevil can stun or trip him by hitting nerves or pressure points and the like.
Punisher, Deadpool, Beast, Luke Cage, Blade, Ka-Zar, and Thunderbird can distract him or sacrifice themselves if a more valuable team member is in danger, along with maybe doing some damage.

Hulk's healing factor negates Wolverine, X-23 and Hawkeye.

Black panther and Spidey aren't gonna due much.

Pressure points? That would require them to get close to his faliling attacks that are one hit KO's to DD and not too good for Cap.

The rest are meat shields as you said.

jgiant
Pressure points??? On the hulk...? Ur kidding right?

Comicbook_kid

messed huh What the f**k? wacko confused blink

Uh, no......just no. no

Hulk has beat the snot out of :

Captain America
Hercules
Ironman
Namor
Wonderman
Captain Marvel
Wasp
Hawkeye
Black Knight
Mockingbird
Tigra...

...AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

Hulk beats the street levelers everytime. Now, if the street levelers have lots of prep time, then yeah...I could see them pulling in a few wins; but this fight is without prep. Hulk slaughters them everytime!!

playa1258
Damn Hulk is so extremly underrated right now. Whats next Hulk loses to Paris Hilton.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
messed huh What the f**k? wacko confused blink

Uh, no......just no. no

Hulk has beat the snot out of :

Captain America
Hercules
Ironman
Namor
Wonderman
Captain Marvel
Wasp
Hawkeye
Black Knight
Mockingbird
Tigra...

...AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

Hulk beats the street levelers everytime. Now, if the street levelers have lots of prep time, then yeah...I could see them pulling in a few wins; but this fight is without prep. Hulk slaughters them everytime!!

you should add to your list : She Hulk and Doc Samson

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by playa1258
Damn Hulk is so extremly underrated right now. Whats next Hulk loses to Paris Hilton.

it happens when people fear him

people know that the hulk can get stronger than their favourite char

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
it happens when people fear him

people know that the hulk can get stronger than their favourite char

Hulk ******* smash

tkitna
Hulk is not losing to that list of street levelers ever, but yet there will be a 10 page thread on how Wolverine could take him by himself. I just dont get it.

K3VIL
The Thunderbolts once tried to restrain Hulk leaving him without air using a sonic cocoon made by Songbird, then Hawkeyes flaming arrows burned up the oxygen in the cocoon.When Atlas was going to catch Hulk his strength bursted up to tremendous levels and knocked him out with a single punch throwing him into a construction site and then he punched the ground with so much strength he destroyed everyrthing.
Street levels are screwed.

Symmetric Chaos
No number of street levelers has a chance against Hulk

marvelprince

Hey, she's nothing to joke around with. Did you hear her album? Could bring anyone to their knees

Alfheim
Nick Fury could have once killed the hulk by shooting an armour piercing bullet in the eye. Im sure Hawkeye could do something like that. I think the street leveles could win.

leonidas
Originally posted by Alfheim
Nick Fury could have once killed the hulk by shooting an armour piercing bullet in the eye. Im sure Hawkeye could do something like that. I think the street leveles could win.

yes

Bentley
Is there a no thunderclap clause? Because Hulk would feel like thunderclapping in this match... A lot.

Alfheim
Originally posted by leonidas
yes

Captain Britan, Wolverine and Luke Cage could probably keep The Hulk at bay while Cap forumulates a plan with the other members. Its a good thing Cap Britain is there, he is not a street leveler though I think he has 90 ton strength.

Blair Wind
Didnt spiderman once beat hulk by himself? (Electro was commenting on the fight while it was shown on live tv? Or was that rhino?)

I dont know I can see the team pulling off more than 4/10. Tactics are alot more powerful than brute strength. An aikido analogy might work in this case, though I wont go into detail about it. erm

The Pict

Ah well they lose

Alfheim
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Didnt spiderman once beat hulk by himself? (Electro was commenting on the fight while it was shown on live tv? Or was that rhino?)

I dont know I can see the team pulling off more than 4/10. Tactics are alot more powerful than brute strength. An aikido analogy might work in this case, though I wont go into detail about it. erm

Yeah I think I know the one, that sounds a bit dodgey. I dont think Spiderman can beat The Hulk on his own, but with those street levlers and a plan im sure they could think of something;

Alfheim
No Cap Brit....****.....oh dear....

playa1258
These guys better be lucky hulk does not have a tank to use as a melee weapon. (Love when Hulk wacks Thor with one in Ult. Avengers)

guy222
These guys better be lucky hulk does not have a tank to use as a melee weapon. (Love when Hulk wacks Thor with one in Ult. Avengers)

Hulk smash

Tassadar
Hulk makes them all go crunch.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by jgiant
Pressure points??? On the hulk...? Ur kidding right?

No, but I don't mean it in a normal sense, though. I mean, if Daredevil can make a mans are go completely limp in agonizing pain with just a quick two finger hit, him flipping around the Hulk, then kicking him in the throat as hard as he can at a sensitive area might have some effect, like, just temporarily stunning the Hulk. Same for Captain America. If he hurls his shield with all his strength at a distracted Hulk's heel, he might trip him up.

MightyEInherjar
No, but I don't mean it in a normal sense, though. I mean, if Daredevil can make a mans are go completely limp in agonizing pain with just a quick two finger hit, him flipping around the Hulk, then kicking him in the throat as hard as he can at a sensitive area might have some effect, like, just temporarily stunning the Hulk. Same for Captain America. If he hurls his shield with all his strength at a distracted Hulk's heel, he might trip him up.

I doubt it, Karnak attacked the 'weakest point on the Hulk's body' and it failed to do anything irregular to the Hulk, and I'd put Karnak far above DD.

Comicbook_kid

Ever read Daredevil #163...? Daredevil tries to fight the Hulk twice and use that whole "pressure point" thing on him too....and ends up swatted away like a gnat a few blocks away; almost dead. Didn't do $h!t to the Hulk except piss him off real good....

Alfheim
Well I think the likes of Wolverine, Spiderman and Luke Cage are good enough to keep The Hulk distracted.

In the mean time Cap forumualtes a plan. Hawkeye probably has explosive arrow head and if they were aimed at the eye or ear could possibly kill the Hulk. Nick Fury could have done this to The Hulk with armour piercing bullets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.